PAGING DOCTOR STYLES 2

Oleh CountVustafa

Hey yall. So FYI. This is Paging Doctor Styles 2. Since all yall love it. Lebih Banyak

The Long Story - NARRY vs the marble man
The Long Story - Narry VS fighting again
The Long Story - Narry VS return to work
The Long Story - NARRY VS the secratary
The Long Story - NARRY vs the secretary part 2
The Long Story - Narry VS the divorce
The Long Story - NARRY VS Are you sure you're married?
The Long Story - Narry VS Handcuffed Together
The Long Story - NARRY VS HOGWARTS
The Long Story - NARRY VS HOGWARTS PART 2
The Long Story - NARRY VS HOGWARTS PART 3
The Long Story - NARRY VS HOGWARTS PART 4

The Long Story - Narry VS Sexy Teacher Harry, Student Niall

867 40 24
Oleh CountVustafa

HEY YALL

HEY YALL

MISS ME YALL

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Niall never thought in a million years he would be those people. People who married teachers. Shudders. He can't stand teachers. They were always so righteous and strict and always have this weird and draconian way of following rules. That was all until he met Harry. 

Harry Styles. The smart curly haired man that women and men lusted over. He never could get over what was so special about the school's golden boy. He was average at best. And Niall will never picked him for the school's football team, that's for sure. Niall had literally seen people fought over him. 

It was back in secondary school and Harry was already in his senior year. That year, the school had a mentor ship program for awkward thirteen year olds.  And since Harry jumped a few years, he was a thirteen year old senior mentoring other thirteen year old boy about school. Weird. It was after school when all hell broke loose when a couple of parents fought over him in front of the school gates. Their reason. They wanted Harry to be their kids' mentor. 

Harry was even offered a thousand dollars to mentor someone kids. 

Niall's mentor only acknowledged his presence when they passed by in the corridor. 

Throughout his life, Niall observed how obsessively people adored the curly haired man. Sure, he was gorgeous with chiseled masculine features and with his above average height, he basically towers among his peers. Did he mention Harry was smart as hell too. Genius intellect. Not only that, he was kind and sweet and was the perfect gentleman. Niall was sure there was plenty of men out there with those exact characteristics.  

"Babe, are you still up?" slurred a deep voiced appearing in the house office and go behind him and wrapped his arms around Niall. 

"Yeah. I'm just finishing a few more paragraphs for the report. The professor is one nasty piece of work." 

The man smirked and pasted a long and hard kiss on Niall's cheek. 

"Don't stay up all night." 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"You look like death," commented Liam, eyeing the bags under Niall's eyes. "Finished the report?" 

"Yeah. Managed to send it to the professor a minute before it's due." 

Niall slumped in his seat. Today will be another Beginner's Law lecture. Three hours of sitting in the middle of the lecture hall and listening to the professor Harry's fanbase soothing and sighing after every sentence. Niall could definitely use a few more hours of sleep. Especially with the cold and rainy whether outside. 

Just as he was about to doze off, the same thick curly haired man that Niall sees every single day walks into the hall. His face gleaming. Smiling, showing off those perfectly straight teeth. Looking hot in his new Givenchy jacket. Niall wanted to barf. No one looks that good so early in the morning. Hell, a few seats behind him, a student still hadn't realized he was wearing his clothes backwards. And here was the professor, dressing like he had fresh out from a photo shoot. 

"Good morning class." 

"Good morning professor Styles." 

Barf. 

He hated those fan girls. Always gushing about the lesson at the end of the day. Giggling to themselves at whatever lame joke the professor said, even though it was ridiculously not funny. They just want to get into his pants. And yeah, being taught by that man for a solid four months, he had seen the craziness of people doing all they could to get Harry's attention. 

"I swear professor Styles definitely doesn't need help in the looks department. All the girls are all over him."

"Tell me about it." 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Professor Styles, will you be at our chaperone for the trip?" 

Harry smiled. "Yes. However I am not too sure if I will be conducting a tour of the courthouse. They have someone for that." 

Some of the girls pouted. 

Niall wanted to die in his seat. He received email earlier that morning reminding him that the class trip to the courthouse has been confirmed to next week. Niall had forgotten all about the class trip. Two weeks ago, the moment he read from an email that the trip was to be rescheduled, Niall had dumped that memory inside his deleted box. Maybe he shouldn't have celebrated way too early. 

And worst. 

Professor Styles will be chaperoning them all day. Gosh, a whole day of hearing ladies and men grovel at his every step. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-

"So before we start this trip. Let me share with you the first time I ever had a made a case in front of a jury." 

The girls at the front seat cooed. 

"I was only twenty. I was fresh from the bar. And only a few months at the firm. My bosses told me I was ready, even though most lawyers would not even stand in front of the court mere months after getting hired. I had faith. And gone through the files more times than I can count. So I took the opportunity. 

Now, you can imagine the nerves when I first started. I could feel physical weight of the man I was defending behind me. It was horrifying. Then I was doing my thing and it was going great. And then suddenly... the judge stopped me. 

"You can imagine. I literally almost peed in my pants when the judge stopped me halfway. I stopped and replied to the judge, carried on my case. And a few more hours. The man was acquitted of all charges. The end." 

The story ended with the fanbase clapping eagerly at the story. Niall rolled his eyes to the back of his head. Why was the professor even here. Shouldn't he be busy with grading papers and class and all that. 

"Hey, this is the only seat available. You're alright if I sit here?" 

"Have fun." 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"ID please." 

Niall took out his wallet and passed it to the security guard. The court house was definitely impressive from the outside. The grey strong concrete walls. The massive door and security that greeted them at the entrance. All those people in and out with permanent frowns on their faces. Niall shuddered thinking of all the history and misuse of law and privileges that happened behind these walls. All those lives lost and ruined. Niall could never be a lawyer. There was too much at stake. He cannot imagine being responsible for someone's life in such a manner. 

"Have a great day mister Styles-Horan." 

"Styles-Horan?" asked Zayn from behind him. 

Niall almost let out a yelp. 

"Wait. Why do you have an addition to your name Styles? I never noticed it was there," said Zayn, raising his eyebrow at him. 

"I only used the last one, for convenience..." stammered Niall, "You know. Styles-Horan is a mouthful." 

"You know what's a mouthful Niall?" Zayn then nudged Liam on the stomach. 

"You two are disgusting." 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

For three hours the class walked chambers after champers. Harry and the tour leader informing them of the rich history of the London Courthouse. Niall had lost count how many times he had died walking and then resurrected back to life. The tour leader kept on going on and on of the famous cases that happened in the past two hundred years. And Harry was the combo, adding all the little tidbits about the cases that he had studied and worked on. 

Ten more minutes left and Niall is free. 

"Ah class look what we have here. Just our luck, Judge Louis is here," said Harry, introducing a very familiar name to the entire class. 

Niall felt all the blood drained from his face and all his joints buckled. His whole world suddenly became mute. 

"Is Niall here?" Niall watched as Louis' mouthed to Harry. 

Their eyes unfortunately linked and Niall's heart dropped. 

"Oi, Niall get up here," said Louis loudly that the entire class heard him. 

All eyes then turned to Niall. Louis and Liam starred curiously at their friend. Niall hung his head low and tried all his best to avoid all eye contact with his classmates. 

"Niall, come here man." 

Niall suddenly felt his legs moving towards the two men on their own. His mind was screaming at him to stop but his body wouldn't listen to his brain. He saw all their curious eyes. He passed the fanbase. Their eyes were practically shooting daggers at him. 

"Niall, how are you? Fancy seeing you here with the class eh Harry," said Louis, nudging on Harry's shoulder. 

Harry laughed, "Of course he has to. He's part of the class." 

Louis belted out a hearty laugh. "No. You're kidding." 

Harry nodded his head. 

"That's a story you must tell me Harry next week." 

"Excuse me professor Styles, how do you know judge Louis?" 

Niall wanted to smack the girl with a chair. 

"Oh, we're worked together many times before. He's one of my very good mates since forever-" 

"Yeah. I was even his best man at his wedding with Niall-" 

And like that. Niall felt his simple world crumbling. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.

DONE'DONE DONE

DONE DONE DONE

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.7K 375 26
The sequel of "50 shades of Styles" - Narry fanfic and you know the story. I started last story from the original book a little, but this is more my...
20.1K 323 28
I had a crush on THE Harry Styles, but I fell in love with Harry. And that just didn't end the way I imagined it would.
181K 6.8K 47
"I just want to make you happy." Where Niall happens to fall in love with his best friend. Who's taken. all gif/pic credit to rightful owners :)
138K 3.9K 24
Who doesn't love drabbles? These are all Narry! xx. WARNING: FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF