AMETHYST // LARRY ABO

By rain_drop_lover

NOT EDITED! "This wasn't what I asked for" "Amethyst made your dream comes true" "Bu-but its 1722! Iam in the... More

INTRO
WARNINGS
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
Hehe, will delete later
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

ONE

1.7K 72 101
By rain_drop_lover

ONE: HIS BAD LIFE

Its evening, the sun is slowly setting in the sea. The whole sky is in the beautiful colour of red mixtured with yellows and oranges, birds were flying back to their own nests so as the wolfs in London.

Sighing loudly Harry gets up from the ground and patted his jeans to get rid of the dirt on him. He usually spend time in the park nearby his home before and after the school, he prefers silence and peace. He clutched the bag over his shoulders and began to walk towards the direction of his home, should he even call that as his home anymore? "No" he told to himself.

He really dont want to go back to his house, he doesnt want to see his mom. He wants to hate her but he cant. No, she is not his real mother. Harry's mom, sister and stepdad had died in an car accident when he was ten, so legally he was moved with his biological father who have an rude second wife.

The little Omega sighed for the hundredth time today when he saw his house. The front door was open and his little step-brother was standing outside making him to smile.

"Harry" The boy said and ran to him.

With a very wide smile Harry wrapped him in his arms. He kissed his head and mumbled a Hi.

"I was waiting for you, mom is so angry so Iam here to take you to your room without her notice. And you are so late too" Jacob, his ten year old step-brother said.

Harry sighed again and thanked Jacob. He was then taken inside with careful. Jacob was walking infront of him looking at every corner so nobody can notice them, he wants to protect his Omega brother its an normal Alpha brother's instinct.

Harry was smiling at the little kid, he appreciate his step-brother protecting him. Harry takes suppressive pills so nobody is going to take notice of him without his scent.

Finally they reached Harry's room which was the attic, he choose the dark room when he came here at the age of ten. Jacob carefully closed the door from inside and hugged his Omega brother.

"Are you fine? You look so sad" Jacob asked

"Yeah, Iam fine. It was a long day so Iam so tired" Harry said smiling at him as he kneeled infront of him to get to his height.

"I know why you are sad, it will be alright. You are going to be happy one day" Jacob said as he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and burried his head over his shoulder.

Harry didnt say anything, he just hugged him back and stayed like that for a while. He loves his little brother, this little Alpha is the only one who loves him in this world.

"Now go to your room before mom finds you, I have to take a shower and do homeworks" Harry said pulling away.

"Ughghh, why do you like homeworks Harry? I would never understand" Jacob groaned causing Harry to laugh.

Jacob left the attic before giving an kiss to his brother's cheek. Harry was then gone for a shower, he is so lucky that there is an bathroom on this floor which nobody use. He really doesnt want to meet his family whenever he uses the bathroom. After the shower he was changed into his comfertable clothes and sat on his bed with his loads of books. He huffed when he saw the sheet of paper for the tour they are going next week, everyone needs to the sign of their parents. Without the parents' sign nobody is allowded to go.

Harry really wants to go, he loves travelling. But he doesnt know if his father would let him go, he cant convince him his father is he didnt accept it.

So Harry got up from the bed taking the sheet of paper and tries to find his father, he found him on the livingroom doing his work on the laptop.

"Dad" Harry called him aftee clearing his throat.

Desmond turned his head to see his son then he looked back at the laptop.

"Yes Harry, do you need anything?" Des asked

"Ummm yeah, School is taking us to a tour on some towns, tourism and historical events all. A ten day tour. Everyone needs one of their parents' sign." Harry said and let his breath out.

Des stopped his work and turned to look at his Omega son.

"Do you want to go?" Des asked

"Yes" Harry said quietly.

"Give me" Des said after sighing.

Harry couldnt believe his dad accept to something at the first try for the first time. He gaves the paper to his dad and stood beside him happily.

Desmond signed the paper at the bottom after reading the whole contents in it. He then give it to Harry who was smiling widely.

"Enjoy" Des mumbled.

Harry ran to his room happily clutching the paper to his chest and jumped. He cant contain himself, he kept the paper safely inside his bag and goes to his usual work. Studying.

□ □ □

"I heard we are going to Doncaster, there is an history festival going. Its about an King who ruled the whole England but he lived in Yorkshire" Evelynn said as she bited on her sandwich.

"Leave it, the best thing is Harry is coming with us" Mary said clapping her hands as she looked at the curly Omega.

Harly just chuckled and munched on his sandwich. He have two friends, Evelynn an Beta and Mary an Omega. They are friends for three years now, two of the girls found Harry when he was buliied from the jock of the school. They are thick friends from then, but he never told about his life or his dullness to anyone not even the girls. They do know that his mom and sister had died on an accident but he never goes to details to them. He doesnt want sympathy.

"Yeah, it is the best thing. I never knew your father would accept that, he is always so grumpy" Evelynn said giggling.

Harry again just chuckled and shaked his head.

The school cafeteria is busy like usual, its the lunch time so there is so much noises. Harry concentarted on his friends talking about the tour, he is so excited to go. Its a three day trip.

After the lunch, three of them go to their class. They mostly have same classes together which Harry is so relieved. The teacher explained them about the tour, the places they are visiting. They are arranging an guide to talk about the historical places. The teacher told them that they are travelling the Northern England, Yorkshire, Manchester, Liverpool, almost every towns, cities and so on.

Harry was excited, travelling with friends will be so much fun. He dont remember when is the last time he felt this much excitement in his life. Money wasnt a problem for him, his mother's bank account was his and he can take money for the tour from it. He needs to buy things for little Jacob.

After school he walks towards the lake park after saying his goodbyes to his two friends. He can feel somebody is following him, he sighed as he knows who it is. The school jocks, Henry and his boys.

"Having fun walking alone Omega?" Henry asked loudly

Harry ignored him and decided to walk towards home instead of the lake park. Henry and his boys started to laugh and make fun of Harry.

"Trust me when I say, your Alpha is going to reject you. You have too much love handles Omega, try to decrease it. Do diets" Henry said and laughed loudly.

Each of their laughs strikes Harry's heart and it hurted a lot. Even how many times Evelynn and Mary told him that he is beautiful, he cant help but feel sad everytime Henry teases him. He feels so insecure.

Harry fastened his walk and he saw Henry and his boys stopped following when the Omega turned to the road towards his house. He let out his breath and walked to his house.

When he opened the front door, his step mom was sitting on the couch in livingroom watching TV.

"Hi" He said softly

She didnt say anything, she looked so angry. Harry ignored her and started to walk towards his room, but suddenly his stepmom stopped him.

"Harry" She called him, anger can be heard in her voice.

The Omega turned around and fearfully looked at his stepmother. He knows something was up, he knows what she is going to do but he doesnt know what is the matter this time.

"What did you do to the girl in the neighbour?" She asked

"I dont know, I didnt see anyone" He said softly.

"Dont lie, her mother called me and said you disturbed her. She said you bullied her" She said angrily

"I didnt do it, please believe me" Harry said already tears pooling on his eyes.

"I said dont lie!" She shouted and slapped across Harry's cheek.

Tears ran down fastly over his red cheek and he holds back his sobs, it doesnt matter if he cry. Nobody cares.

He ran upstairs to his room. He knows who does it, it was his another step-brother Michael. Michael always make trouble and says Harry's name, he always put Harry in danger. He stood in the middle of the room crying without making any noise.

"Dont run from me" Katelynn, his step mom walked inside his room holding an belt of his father.

"No, please. I didnt do it" Harry whimpered as he hugged himself.

Just like always his begging was declined, he tried to stop his screams at every hit on his back. The leather hitted his back harshly and his heart clenched at every hit.

"I wish you never have borned" Katelynn spitted and gets out from his room.

Harry ran to the bathroom and locked it from inside. The water filled the tub while he undreses, he hold his cries and tears not to spill yet. He is used with this now, his stepmom must have a very bad day today thats why she uses his dad's belt.

After the warm water was filled he carefully sinked in. He have to drown in completely so he can cry without any noise, his limbs are long so his legs cant fit inside the tub when he drowns his upper body. He sat on the tub and slowly slides his upper body inside the water, his legs were out of the water placing on the edge of the tub.

Inside the water, there he cried as much as he can. No sounds, sobs or whimpers were heard only a little noise of bubles in the water was hearing. He lets the water to take his emotions, he lets the water to take his tears and make him drain. He opened his mouth and screamed as much as he can, water was making noise. He felt calm and comfert, its felt good to let the emotions out.

Holding the edge of the tub he got up and sat straight on the tub. He breathed heavily, he feels less stress and weightless now. He felt nice.

His mom, sister and step dad came to his mind, oh how much he misses them. His step dad Robin was hundred times better than his real father. His mom was the sweetest person he ever knows and his sister loved him more than anyone.

"I miss you all" He whispered as he closed his eyes.

This is the life of Harry Styles.

□ □ □

Harry's bed is not at all warm, he doesnt feel his bed or room as cozy. As an Omega he should have make a nest for himself and get comfertable, but he doesnt feel safe or comfertable anywhere in this house. Harry had never made a nest, he have only been in his mother's nest when he was a child. His inner Omega never felt the urge to make a nest to get comfertable, he is unsafe.

Harry is the one who always wakes up early in the house. He makes his bed, cleaned his room, took a shower and get ready for school.

He walked downstairs with his backpack and was so reliefed when he didnt saw anyone in the Kitchen, like always. He makes himself a bowl of cereals and eat fast as much as he can.

He heard footstep from the stairs and he panicked a little. But he reliefly breathed out when he saw his little brother.

"Good Morning Harry" Jacob said with his sweet morning voice and gave a peck on Harry's cheek.

"Good Morning gorgeous, how was your sleep?" Harry asked giving a kiss on his forehead.

"It was good" Jacob said yawning as he rubbed his eyes.

Harty smiled at the cute boy and finished his cereals. He washed his bowl and looked at the kid who was fighting back his sleepness sitting on the chair.

"Hey, dont sleep. Get ready for school" Harry said carefully shaking Jacob's shoulders.

"I hate school" Jacob said whining.

"So does everyone" Harry said giggling.

"Harry?" Jacob called him now very awake.

"Yes baby" Harry replied smiling at him.

Jacob reached his hand to Harry's back and ran his hand along his spines. Harry hissed and jumped back.

"Dies it hurt so much? I heard you yesterday" Jacob said sadly.

Harry gulped his upset down and cupped the little Alpha's chubby cheeks.

"It hurted a lot but its good now, doesnt hurt that much" Harry said smiling at the kid.

"I hate my mom for this, she is so cruel" Jacob said hugging Harry tightly.

"Dont say that Jacob, she is your mom, you are her protector" Harry said as he kissed his curly hair, the same hair he have.

"One day, I will take you away from here and we can live happily" Jacob said happily as he looked at his brother.

"Really?" Harry laughed at the innocent kid "That is your planning?"

"Yeah" Jacob said smiling "we both hate this house but we love eachother so I thought we should move together"

Harry laughed at him but then realized what Jacob just said.

"Why do you have to hate this house? Its your home baby, you mom, dad and brother is here" Harry said frowning.

"I know, but....mom, dad or Mike doesnt spend time with me anymore. They doesnt play with me nor talk with me like always. Its you who always ask about my school days. And..." Jacob stopped saying as he looked down.

"And what baby?" Harry asked worridly.

"Dad agreed to your tour on school because we all are going to France" Jacob said sadly, his little eyes started fill up.

Harry cant believe his dad actually was waiting for to get rid off him so his family can go to France alone. Well he isnt sad at all, he had faced a lot more ignorance before. But seeing little Jacob crying was something so sad.

"Aww its alright, I know that. I been knew about the trip in France, I asked to dad after knowing it" Harry said smiling, fakely smiling.

"Really?" Jacob said wiping his tears.

"Yeah, I knew. I have never went out with my friends so I want to go to this tour, its historical places. And I have went to France when I was nine" Harry said which was true, he does goes to Paris with his mom, sister and stepdad.

"Oh, then Iam happy for you. I was so sad, I didnt want to tell you because you will get upset. I will buy you something when we came back" Jacob said wrapping his arms around Harry's nck who was now kneeling beside him.

"Thankyou dear, I will also buy you something. What do you want?" Harry asked

"I dont need toys anymore, Iam a big Alpha now" Jacob said raising his chest.

"Okay big Alpha, I wont buy you any toys. I will see what is there" Harry said smiling.

"Alright then, I will buy something special for you" Jacob said

"Why special?" Harry asked

"Because you are an special Omega" Jacob said causing Harry to blush and chuckle. "You remember Dylan on my class? When you pick me up last week at school he came to introduce himself"

"Yes, I remember him. He was a sweet boy" Harry said

"Yeah, he said you are so beautiful, and any Alphas will take you. Would they? Will they take you from me? I dont want anyone to take you" Jacob said sadly

"Aww dont worry dear, nobody is going to take me away. Your freind is just teasing you" Harry said giggling.

Jacob reliefed from that.

"I need to go now, will meet you at evening. Love you" Harry sid giving a kiss to his cheek.

"Love you too, have a great day" Jacob said kissing his Omega brother's cheek.

"You too love" Harry said and leave the house.

Its early, like very early for school. Harry does his breakfast very early and eat his dinner very late, that is how he avoids his family. Michael always is a trouble so he cant suffer it while eating at the dining hall and the neglactance from his dad and step mom is too much. So this is the only way and he feels good at this.

Harry spends his morning and evening in the lake park, he loves this place. His mom always takes him and his sister here to play. He used to play with his sister on this lake, all dirty and wet on their wolf form and then they get scold from their mom. Robin always laughs at them, he always encourages the pups to play as much as they can, he tells them that being pups are the most happy time.

Harry sat under a tree at the bank of the lake. He sighed as he relaxedly leaned against the tree, he felt the sunshine hitting his skin through the leaves of the trees and it felt amazing. He loves this lake and this tree. It says that the trees and this lake are more than three hundred years old. The lake was so large and wide back in the days.

He checked his watch, there is lot more time for school. Harry thought about his future, he have a planning for his life. He have decided not to bother his dad and step mom after finishing high school. He is leaving that house, he knows its so difficult for an Omega to survive alone but he is going to do, he doesnt have any choice.

And the big part on his life is getting a mate. His mate is somewhere and he is so scared, he believed himself that he is so weird and no Alpha wants him. But Harry really needs an Alpha to care him, love him and make a family with him. Harry loves to become a domestic husband. He does love to study and get great grades but he wants to be an house holder, taking care of his Alpha and their pups, cooking for them and cleaning the house.

Harry sighed loudly when his chest clenched with pain as he knows his dreams are never going to happen. Every wolfs get to know about their potential mate after they turns eighteen and Harry wasnt ready for it, it can take months or years to find your mate. Or never at all. Harry turned eighteen two months ago and he is still so worried. He plucked on the grasses beside his legs and pushed back his curls over his eyes when it fell down.

"CROWWWMMM"

Harry jumped when he heard an uneasy noise above the tree. He looked up and saw an big black jet raven looking at him. He gulped when he noticed that the crow is staring at him. He looked at the lake and tries to ignore the bird.

He heard the flapping of the crow's wings and guessed it might have flied away. Harry checked his watch again and got up from the ground and started to walk.

All he likes about school is his two friends and his books, there are hormonal Alphas who actually "want" him, there are rude teachers and there is an stupid principal. Totally he hates school so does everyone. Evelynn and Marya was the only people who makes school less stress for him.

"The little pale Omega have arrived!"

Harry ignored Henry and kept walked through the hallway. He saw his friends and walked to them, saying their good mornings the three of them went to their first class.

But the little pale Omega didnt noticed the two black eyes looking over him. He didnt even noticed when it followed him to school from the lake park.

Hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter, if you did give me a vote and some cheeky comments.

Thankyou and Love you

Stay safe and healthy

-Sherin Shahab❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 740 29
When a new boy comes to school in Doncaster, Mr. Tomlinson can't keep his eyes away from him. He wants to make the young omega his. Teacher/Student r...
10.1K 1K 23
This is a story I will write together with you as a reader. I'll post a chapter and at the end of the chapter you'll suggest shat will happen next an...
50.6K 2.5K 23
"What are you doing here?" Louis didn't know what surprised him the most; the sharp tone Harry was using or that he had talked to him. No matter what...
160K 4.1K 35
Louis and Harry have been together for a year now and they are honestly the most cutest couple there ever was. Of course Niam being the second most c...