Stay Out Of Trouble//Payton M...

Από payton4eva

This story is about a young girl named Samantha. She has no family and has been alone for her whole life. The... Περισσότερα

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
New book!
New book! pt.2
New book! pt.3

Part 52

2.8K 82 91
Από payton4eva

~Payton's POV~

Then... Samantha pulled the trigger.

Nothing happened though.

While Samantha was yelling at me, I took all the bullets out. But that still doesn't change the fact that she still would have done it.

Samantha looked confused as hell

S: NO NO NO!

She backed up from me and hit the wall. She then slid down while crying.

S: why can I just fucking die already

I ran over to her and sat down. Even though she probably hates me right now, I still need to be with her. I wrapped my arm around her and brought Samantha closer to me. The surprising thing is that she didn't fight back. Instead she put her head on my chest and brought her self even closer. Samantha was sobbing why slightly shaking. I started to rub her back in hopes that will calm her down.

P: w-why would you do that.

S: what's the point of me even living anymore?

P: stop thinking like that. People need you

S: like who

P: me

S: you don't need me

P: of course I need you.

S: why do you do this?

P: do what?

S: you were literally just yelling at me on how much of a bad person I am. You- you hate me. Then out of no where you care about me.

P: look Samantha I-I have really bad anger issues. When I'm mad I don't realize what I'm saying until someone gets affected. I never mean what I say. I just say the worst thing I can think of, because in my mind I need to win.

S: why haven't you told me this before

P: it's embarrassing.

S: do you hate me?

P: of course not! Why would I?

S: well Ava told- never mind

Huh?

P: wait Ava told you I hate you?

S: uh yeah

P: don't believe anything that Ava says. You know she's jealous of you.

S: who wouldn't be?

We both started to laugh at her response. I missed little moments like this that I would have with her.

S: I forgive you

P: you do?

S: yeah I could never stay mad at you.

P: are we friends again?

S: no... best friends

P: ew cringe

S: shut up

P: haha

We started to talk again and just got distracted over the most stupid things. Then we both went silent and started to enjoy each other's company.

P: Samantha?

S: yeah?

P: please don't do that again

S: ...

P: I'm serious. I really care about you and I don't want to see you get hurt or worse.

S: I won't

P: promise?

S: promise

Samantha got off of me and laid her whole body on the ground.

P: what are you doing

S: I'm going to sleep. I've been awake for over 24 hours. I'm tired as hell.

She closed her eyes and in seconds she feel asleep.

Ten minutes have passed and I have just been thinking. What am I doing with my life? I've made so many mistakes and I'm trying my best to fix it. I think I fixed things with Samantha but I don't know.

I was caught out of my thoughts by Samantha moving and mumbling something in her sleep.

She's having a nightmare. I looked at her closely and realized that she had a single tear rolling down her cheek. I can't really hear what she's saying so I went up close to her.

S: stop. Why are you leaving me? Am I not good enough for you?

That one broke my heart. Who is she dream about? It doesn't matter right now. I need to calm her down.

I laid down behind Samantha and wrapped an arm around her so we were spooning. I pulled her closer to me and whispered

P: don't worry, I'm here

When I finished talking I could feel her body relax.

I don't know how but in a matter of seconds I fell asleep.

~Hours later~

When I woke up Samantha was still asleep but we were in a different passion. She was hugging my waist tightly while her head was in my chest and my arm was around her. I guess she woke up and moved at some point. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

OMG ITS MIDNIGHT.

We slept for the whole day. That's the longest I've slept for over two years. Why was today so different? Whatever I looked at my messages and saw 1o8 messages and 89 missed calls from Ava. I'm so screwed.

Besides all Avas messages I noticed that Avani sent me something. I decided to open that first.

"YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HOME BEFORE I KILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

Ugh what did Ava do... now?

I got out of Samanthas grip and stood up. Samantha looks so peaceful so I don't want to wake her up. Instead I picked her up bridal style and cared her to the car. Once we got there I placed her in and went to the driver seat. Then I drove off.

When I got home I got out of the car and carried Samantha inside. When the door closed everyone besides Ava ran towards us.

J: where were you

G: why were you gone for the whole day

V+Av: Avas a bitch

M: what did you guys do

An: Is she ok

P: god damn, can I put her down first?

Ev: yeah

I went upstairs and walked into her room. Woah this room is sick!

I layer her down on the bed and then left. I went back down stairs and prepared for everyone's questions. Once I got to the living room I flopped my body down on the couch.

D: so?

P: she was at the studio. We talked and then we feel a sleep. That's it.

V: how did you get her to fall asleep for so long?

P: she did that on her own.

Aiden: that's odd

P: why?

V: Samantha hasn't slept for that long in years. She'll usually get 1 hour because she has awful nightmares.

P: well she was having a nightmare but it stoped when I started talking.

Av: that's so CUTE

P: what?

Av: Payton calmed her down.

Ev: awww

P: no I didn't.

N: wait don't you have trouble sleeping?

P: yeah?

Ch: and you feel asleep for over 12 hours

P: yeah?

Ev: YOU'RE SO SLOW

P: what am I missing?

I'm lowkey confused

Jack: it doesn't matter. Are you two good now?

P: yeah we're fine.

C: good now go tame your girlfriend.

P: huh?

Jo: Ava was being annoying so we locked her in your room.

I sighed and got up. This is not going to end well. I slowly made my way upstairs and into the room.

Ava wasn't in the room so I went to the bathroom. When I opened the door my mouth immediately dropped. Ava just put away a razor and was rinsing off the blood that was in the sink.

P: A-Ava

She turned to me and her face dropped. Her eyes are red and her mascara was all over her face. She quickly pulled down her sleeve and looked down.

P: why?

Av: ...

P: why!

Av: ...

P: AVA I FUCKING ASKED YOU A QUESTION!

Ava jumped back a little and started to shake. Fuck! I did it again!

P: I'm sorry

I went over to her and we started to hug.

P: I didn't mean to raise my voice. I'm sorry

Ava: it's ok

P: can you tell me why you did this? Please

Ava: I'm loosing you

P: you're not loosing me.

Ava: but you were gone the whole day. Were- we're you cheating on me?

P: no no no I would never.

I hugged her tighter because I could tell that she was lightly crying.

P: please don't do that again.

Why does that sound familiar?

Ava: I won't

P: promise?

Ava: promise

Didn't this happen earlier?

P: come on let's go to bed.

Ava nodded her head and I picked her up. She straddled me and I brought her to the bed. We laid down and started to cuddle.

Ava: babe?

P: yeah

Ava: I need a distraction

P: distraction from what?

Ava: from what just happened. I don't want to think of it anymore.

P: um ok. What do you need?

Ava: you

P: Wha-

Ava quickly got on top of me and took my shirt off. Then she started to roughly make out with me, while pinning me down.

Well... that took a turn.

~hours later~

Right now I'm just laying in bed with Ava in my arms. Today was a weird day. I still can't believe Ava did that?

I actually never saw her arm. With my free hand I lightly took her wrist and pulled up her sleeve.

Nothing was there.

What? Is this the wrong arm? I grabbed her other arm and pulled up the sleeve

Again nothing. There's no way it could've healed that fast.

I moved Ava out of the way and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and started to look for her razor. Eventually I found it in the cabinet and saw that it was new...Untouched. what?

I looked over to the sink and saw there was still a little bit of blood on it. This is not making any sense.

Wait a damn minute! This ain't fucking blood. ITS FOOD DIE!

SHE FUCKING LIED TO ME! That's nothing to joke about!

A/n: Ava got caught🌹

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

55.3K 708 41
you have just graduated high school and you couldn't be happier. at a party after the ceremony you download an app called tiktok. one day your video...
Not A Good Girl Από coraleigh24

Εφηβική Φαντασία

936K 25.4K 35
In most people eyes Samantha Brooks was as good as they came, she spent her nights studying and never bothered with boys. She never drank nor did dru...
60.5K 423 34
you Got adopted by bryce hall........ read what happens :) (Warnings - smut - depression -self harm -rape -abuse) inspired by @tiktakboiz ⚠️⚠️ I h...
183K 4.3K 53
"If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best." Payton Liss has always lived in between the lines of what society wanted h...