Lucille Rose Potter

Von dont_mind_me_28

•Lucy Evans, radiant of confidence, fiery hair, fiery temper. Good heart, soft but strong, unapologetic and h... Mehr

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character inspiration
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Lucy Rose

Chapter 25

18.3K 603 210
Von dont_mind_me_28

"Ready?" Sawyer asked as Lucy climbed out of the portrait hole.

"Yeah," Lucy said, "but I don't know where Ginny is."

"I do," Sawyer snorted.

Lucy looked past him and saw Ginny sprinting towards them, her hair disheveled and the buttons on her shirt done up wrong.

"I'm going to be late!" She shrieked, "I lost track of time."

"Obviously," Lucy laughed, plucking a leaf from her friend's hair, "had fun?"

"Shove it," Ginny blushed furiously, "I have to go change."

"We'll wait, hurry up though," Lucy said.

Ginny leapt through the portrait hole and disappeared.

"She was with Michael I presume," Lucy looked to Sawyer's curious face.

"Ah," Sawyer nodded, "that makes sense."

"Yep," Lucy giggled.

Ginny came back a few moments later, sporting shorts, a tank top, and a messy bun, "let's go," she breathed.

The three took off through the castle and towards the practice field, stopping once at the broomshed to collect their sticks.

"Goodluck," Sawyer pulled Lucy into a hug and kissed her head, "you'll do brilliant. You too, Ginny."

"Thanks!" They chorused, walking out to join the team as Sawyer took to the bleachers.

"Lucy, Ginny, just on time," Angelina beckoned then over, Ron, Angelina, Alicia and Katie stood in their practice wear in front of a small crowd of six.

"We're going to run some drills, if you're trying out for Beater go to the right, seekers to the left."

Lucy walked to the right with the two boys from the other night. They were both much bigger than her, burly and oaf-ish.

"There's a Hufflepuff watching us," one of the boys observed, pointing to the bleachers.

Lucy turned her head, Sawyer was sitting by Harry, Fred and George.

"Spy!" The other boy yelled.

"Oh shove it," Alicia rolled her eyes.

"That's just Sawyer," Angelina said, "he's here for Lucy."

"He doesn't even play Quidditch," Katie added, "he's not a threat, nor a spy."

The two boys grumbled under their breath but didn't say anymore.

"If you two are done," Angelina huffed, "we do limited time, I would like to get on with it."

"Ok then!" Katie clapped, "we're going to run some drills. Give it your all, you have to earn your position on this team."

"Katie's right," Angelina spike, "we don't do slackers, everyone has to pull their own weight, we want to win the cup this year."

"On that note," Alicia smiled, "let's get to it! Seekers, whoever gets the snitch first gets the position, Beaters, don't let the Bludgers hit anyone."

The balls were released, Beaters were given bats and all ten players took to the sky.

A smile immediately graced Lucy's face as she soared around the field. She grasped the bat tightly in her left hand, waiting for a Bludger to strike.

She looked up and saw one heading straight for Ginny. Urging her broom forward she flew besides the redhead and with one resounding crack sent the Bludger flying across the pitch.

Ginny looked at her with her mouth open, "Damn, Luce!"

Lucy winked and flew away.

The rest of the practice went the same way. Lucy zoomed across the field, whacking Bludgers every which way. The two boys barely got any hits in.

"I caught it!" Ginny yelled with triumph, she held up the small, golden ball, ending the drill.

The ten players returned to the ground and Harry, Fred and George met them in the center of the field.

"So boys," Katie smirked, "what do you think?"

"Ginny for seeker, obviously," Harry smiled at the youngest Weasley, "and Lucy for a Beater."

Fred and George said their agreements.

"That still leaves a Beater," Angelina said, "Kirke or Sloper?"

Everyone fell silent, both boys were absolutely terrible.

"Lucy should pick," Alicia stated, "she has to work with one of them all season."

Lucy frowned, she didn't like the position they were putting her in. Everyone turned and stared at here, awaiting her choice.

"Sloper," Lucy sighed, his tryout was slightly better than Kirke, "Sloper."

"Ok," Angelina smiled, "congratulations everyone, thanks for coming out, Lucy, Ginny, Jack, practice tomorrow, same time, we'll fit you for uniforms."

Lucy ran to Sawyer, her hair a mess, and her cheeks wind-burnt.

Sawyer picked her up in an embrace and twirled her in a circle, "congrats!"

"Did I do good?" Lucy smiled, "did you see my hits?"

"You were spectacular, darling," Sawyer smiled putting her down, taking her hand and squeezing it, "you too, Ginny."

"Thanks, Huffy," Ginny playfully punched Sawyer in the shoulder, "let's go get something to eat, I'm starving."

Fred, George and Harry caught up with the trio as they began walking.

"Look at our little sister!" Fred cheered, pulling Ginny into his side, "our little flying prodigy, who would've known."

"Where'd you learn how to play like that?" Harry fell into step with Lucy and Sawyer.

"I've been playing for years," Lucy sighed, "I was Beater at Beauxbatons."

"You killed it," Harry smiled, "the other two looked like burning garbage compared to you."

"Cause they were burning garbage," Sawyer smirked, "nobody can compare to my girl, huh? Luce?"

"Stop," Lucy giggled into his side.

Something flashed in Harry's green eyes and his lip twitched as he looked at Sawyer. He shook his head and a smile returned, "I'm looking forward to seeing you play, Lucy, I just wish it wasn't from the stands."

"I'm really sorry about the whole ban, Harry," Lucy gave him a sympathetic look, "Umbridge is nothing but a frilly, pink, arsehole."

"You can say that again," Harry let out a dry laugh.

"We're going to the kitchens, care to join?" Sawyer asked once they got to the Entrance Hall.

"We'll tag along," Fred and George said in unison.

"Harry?" Ginny looked at the dark-haired boy.

"No," Harry shook his head, "sorry, can't, Hermione will murder me if I don't have my charm paper done by tonight."

"Ok," Lucy smiled, "bye, Harry! We'll see you later."

Harry nodded, a tight-lipped smile on his face. They watched him walk up the grand staircase, Lucy had the sinking feeling something was off with the emerald-eyed boy.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 20.8K 57
Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic fall to the power of the Dark Lord. Harry and the Weasleys manage to escape, but Hermione finds herself stuck in t...
1K 17 19
Lila is a 15 year old witch. she was going to the Beauxbaton Academy of Magic till my family moved. Because if a tragic event, the thing is that she...
2.7K 126 67
Hermione, Lily, and Emma are the triplet daughters of Maleficent and being raised by Ingrid currently living in England and starting their first year...
10.5K 175 9
(y/n) (l/n) is a muggleborn raised in America,naturally she has an American accent so when she moved to london when she was 9 she would always get bu...