THE DECISION THAT CHANGED OUR...

Da sreeku2002

He held her weeping, and she stood there expressionless paying no heed to him as if those tears didn't matter... Altro

Prologue and Cast
CHAPTER 1 - SOUL SISTERS
CHAPTER-2 IT'S NOT ALWAYS HAPPY HAPPY
CHAPTER - 3 AN UNEXPECTED CALL
Chapter-4 Shock
CHAPTER-5 A COLLEGE ROMANCE TALE
CHAPTER -6 A COLLEGE ROMANCE TALE II
CHAPTER - 7 TALE CONTINUES
CHAPTER - 8 MENDING TIES
CHAPTER - 9 MENDING TIES II
CHAPTER-10 Secrets Out
Chapter 11- Why...
CHAPTER-12 AFTERMATH
Chapter- 13 My Jiju
Chapter 14- Engagement day
Chapter-15 Blooming Friendship
Chapter-16 The Wedding
Chapter-17 His Diary..
Chapter 18 His Past
Chapter 19 Leaving Him
Chapter 20 His story
Chapter 21 his hatred and her nightmares
Chapter 22 The unaccepted acceptance
Chapter 23 Let's begin the game
Chapter- 24 The Reel Couple
Chapter 25- One heck of a Honeymoon
Chapter 26- Maldives Days
Chapter-28 The Deal
Chapter- 29 The Other Side of the Coin
Chapter 30 - Her decision
Epilogue

Chapter- 27 A change

138 16 144
Da sreeku2002

caution:- Not edited even spoof reading is not done!

Dedicated to @Sam_Vida and @mYsTeRyMe45

happy reading !

Siddhant Pov

I stood there blankly looking at the door, where she had left stormed in anger. My cheek still pained. It took me a minute to come out of the shock and realize, What have I actually done in my anger.

What on the earth did I do? Shit... I banged my fist on the table.

What ever the reason might have been, she is right I have no rights to degrade her.

What was I even thinking while doing this?

But the way she was clutching to them... I couldn't control my rage... Why did she have to do that?

" But she didn't do anything unacceptable... you are the one who is acting nuts here"- My subconscious corrected me...

She is not at fault this time. It's all me... Why did I have to do that? Shit... I banged my fist yet again... I am sure it would have bruised by now. But I don't care.

I might hate her for what she did, but I can't degrade my morals by using such words on her.

Why was I boiled up on the first place? I should have just ignored and left from there. Why couldn't I see her chat with that akshay and the other guy? Why the hell was I jeal...

Wait... What am I even thinking? How can I be jealous?

No... This is not possible... I can't let myself fall in such trap.. definitely not after what I have witnessed.

No I can't!

As I turned around, I noticed the vase adorned with white roses.

" You know what Siddhu, You are right my choices are quite different,Unlike many I am not a fan of Red roses,"

" Even you think it's cliche Ruhani..."

" No yaar, Just because many like them and use as a symbol of love doesn't mean it's cliche. It has it's own importance. It's just I am not a great fan of it, I respect everyone's choice. I am no one to judge them."

" Hmmm, woah... kaha hai meri bakabak karne wali Ruhani... or app kha se ayi hai philosopher?"( Where is my chatter box Ruhani and who are you Miss philosopher? )

" Tum na... urggh.. Khabhi nahi badlonge!"( you.. urggh you will never change)

" Okay okay... Listen, If I ever have to propose this philosopher, what flowers should I get her ?"

" Chi... Siddhu, didn't we make a pact of no flirting... But Mr. Flirto would never leave his trait right?"

" Aww you look cute when you are angry,"

" Siddhu I will kill you "

" Ouch.. lady Are you gonna kill this poor handsome man."

" Ya that's what I am planing to do... poor okay but handsome and you. Seriously?"

" Don't you think you are hurting my ego now."

" Ya right, after all the only thing you own is that big size ego of yours... but sorry to say truth hurts,"

" aah you emotionless woman... On a serious note... What flowers do you like ?"

" hmm... White roses "

" White roses ! it's seems completely opposite to you... I thought you would like something more vibrant."

" You are right White roses seem plain at sight. But even it's that trait shows peace. It has it' s own beauty... it can easily blend with any flowers and yet standout among them. A part of a crowd yet unique. It gives a sense of hope for a new beginning... Plain yet beautiful and vibrant with it's meanings."

" Oh god!"

" What happened?"

" My friend is possessed by some philosopher!"

" Siddhu.. don't run wait there. I am gonna kill you.."

A small smile spread across my face as I recalled our moments.

No this is wrong... I can't feel such things..

Urggghhhhhhhhh.......

* crash*

The vase had now shattered into the ground with the white roses laying plain among them. The ground was as messy as my state of mind now, before I could do anything about this mess, I heard my phone ringing.

I took the phone and went towards the washroom.

" Hello,"

" hmm, Is this Rahul Subramian's number?"

" No, it isn't. Check who you are calling," I don't have time for such wrong numbers.

" Oh, then you might be Kenny Sebastian for sure..."

" Who are you? I am not both... just cut the freaking call," I freaking yelled.

" oh, I am extremely sorry Abish Mathew... I just got confused..."

" Ugrrrrrrhh... No I am freaking DONALD TRUMP... I AM CUTTING THE BLOODY CALL... STOP SUCH PRANK CALLS"

"Ohh... wait wait Sid.. first chill take a breath and look at the caller ID" I did as she said..

The caller ID read Sam_Vida... Oh god this girl..

She was my junior in college and also did internship in our company later on she moved to other place...

As I was an introvert it was very rare of me to mingle with anyone. I had just few friends. But Sam was different... she was like a sister I have never had, we bonded quite well but it's been long she had called me.

" Oh toh tum ho... okay byee!"(oh it's you...)

" Oyee.... You know what, I shouldn't have even bothered to call you... you are one idiot of a friend"

" Ok... so what do I owe your call for?" I teased her further

" That I will tell you.. first tell me... why are you so worked up?"

" hmmm.. that, there is nothing... leave it, you tell me."

" No... I am not telling you, bhaiya bholona(tell me)... what happened" she always calls me Bhaiya when she wants her things to be done...

" okay. Before that I know I am wrong here, so no judgements..."

" okay... don't instill so much suspense. Please spit it out"

I told her about the incidents, from our marriage to uptill now, but I didn't completely narrate the incident, I just told her I had seen something not acceptable that day and the incidents of today...

"Uffo Sid! Baat kare toh bhi problem na kare toh bhi problem, Tum usse chahte kya ho?" ( uffo Sid! If she talks you have problem when she doesn't you have problem.. what do want from her?)

"Tum nahi samjoke, balki koi bhi nahi samjpayega"( you won't get it.. No one would) it's true she can't get my situation now... it's easy to say!

"Isiliye toh pooch rahi hu duffer... Dimaag aur muh khol aur akal waali baat Kar usse... Kam se kam tum sab samajh payega... Aadhe adhoore baat dekhkar dimaag ko pressure cooker bana diya tumne khud... Lambi saans lo aur socho" ( that's why I am asking you dumbo, Open up both your brain and mouth and have some sense full conversation with her. At least you will know the full truth learning half truths is not good you have turned your brain into a pressure cooker... Take a breath and think)

"mein tumhaari baat manthi hoon but, akhon dekha hua cheez andekh nahi karsaktha hoon mein,"( I get you but.. I can't just stay blind to what I have seen with my eyes.)

"Sudhar jaa tab aake baat karti hu"( I will talk to you when you are on a right mind)

And she cut the call. She is right maybe I should give her the benefit of doubt!

I went out of the washroom and the site I saw irritated me more.

Ruhi Pov

It indeed feels good when you let your emotions out... the dark sky bright up with stars gives me a sense of peace, a hope that like the stars in night life even I will have moments that can lighten up my inner darkness. I wiped of a lone tear.

Sighing, I walked back to our room. I just hope he is not there. I don't have enough energy within me to get through another fight.

Chill breeze hits my soggy eyes... After about 10 mins I came back to our room.

Oh my ! I got horrified at the sight before me...

The room was a complete mess. Was he playing football here?

Tables where inclined sheets where a mess, things where here and there and the vase, oh god, What did those flowers do to you Siddhant?

I am definitely not some one who loves to clean... But I sure can't stay in such a mess especial when I am frustrated.

Uff... I started to clean...

I went down and kept the flowers on the side table and stared to pick up the glass pieces of once upon a time beautifully carved vase...

"Ouch"... I winced... As the glass piece poked my fingers...

" Aah... stop doing this, you will hurt yourself" I looked up to find the owner of the voice to be Siddhant looking at me with a weird expression.

I gladly ignored him and continued my work. Not much comfortable with my position I decided to move a bit.

" Aaa.. maa.. ouch.." I squeezed my eyes in pain as the pieces pierced my feet.

" Didn't I just tell you not to do this. Can't you for once listen to me?" Siddhant yelled in anger.

He came near me in swift and lift me up in bridal style. All the while I kept numb not able to decipher what had happened!

" Siddhant..."

" Shh... keep quite, otherwise you mess the room up and lay as if looking at a piece of art and now you wanna clean them!" Siddhant mumbled... don't know why but I found it cute and funny.

He took me to the adjacent room and gently placed me on the bed.

Authors POV

Siddhant placed Ruhi gently on the bed and went to take the first aid kit. As soon as he found one he gently took her feet in his hands and plucked the glass pieces out. Ruhi winced and Sid slowly bowed air to cuts subsiding the pain.He then slowly cleaned the wounds and band aided them. Ruhi all the while was dumbstruck at his act she partly knew the reason might be his guilt. Ruhi knew that however sid might be he was raised to be a man and never to degrade women in such a manner and the words spoken where out off anger and haste.

Her doubts got confirmed as she saw a meek and guilty Sid trying to start a conversation, Yet she decided to keep numb.

Siddhant coughed up a little to gain Ruhi's attention. She looked up to his side all the while covering up her smile.

" Actually... ahem... I... ahem.. I mean to say... I shouldn't.. uff.. ahem" Ruhi laughed internally at Sid's petty attempt to apologies. She faked ignorance and maintained a stern face.

" If you don't have much to say... I am actually pretty tired and would like to sleep,"

" Ya.. Absolutely fine. You get to bed." Sid stood up and was about to leave, Ruhi just joined her brows and stood flabbergasted at his reply she thought he would apologies.

" Guess what, I shouldn't have expected anything. After all nothing is important than his ego" ruhi muffled irritated and disappointed.

But unknown to her Sid heard her muffle and turned around.

" *sigh* I am sorry, Whatever the reasons might be my words weren't appropriate. You are right I have no right to degrade nor question your character. I am sorry. It's just, when I saw.. you that.. ahhem... Never mind. One more thing unlike your thoughts on me I am not egoistic. I do believe admitting ones mistake is a courageous effort" Sid ended his apology with a smirk.

" Good for you. It's not at all okay but I forgive you and I am not sorry for my act," Ruhi replied sassily.

Sid just gave nod at her reply, he expected that from her. As he was about to leave the room, Sam's words crossed his mind, he decided to give it a thought.

" hmm, Ruhanika...till we are in this relationship, I think we could be cordial with each other... I mean like good acquaintance." Sid himself cringed at his lack and use of words, it was a fact that he was not good at starting conversations.

" You were the one who started this, I was always cordial to you... it's you who needs to change." Ruhi replied.

" I know it was me but now I am asking... Never mind. I am going, have a good sleep," Sid replied and was about to leave the room.

" Stop there. *Sigh* Sid can we start over?" Ruhi asked with hope filled eyes.

" And what do you mean by that statement?"

" I meant can we start over as friends like we were before. Will you be my friend?" Ruhi clarified her earlier statement.

" Ruhanika... I am ready to be your friend. If your asking for the friendship we shared before then I am sorry there are things I need to get clarifications on. If you are ready for a friendship with zero expectation, I mean no intense talk or invading privacy then I am okay with it!"

" Sounds like a deal, count me in!" Ruhi chirped at least it would be better than both of them fighting cats and dogs.

Siddhant smiled at her childishness.

" Siddhu you can stay here, I mean that room is full of mess and you are sort of Mr. clean. We can share the bed!" Sid was shocked at her gesture.

" hey why are you looking at me like that, don't you trust yourself!"

" Don't you think you trust people to quickly!" Sid replied with slight smirk.

"Well actually I trust myself.. after all I am karate brown belt... wouldn't mind a practice secession at any hours!" ruhi replied back with attitude..

" okay point noted ma'am! I am not into endangering my life!" Sid replied climbing up on the other side of the bed.

Both of them looked at each other and laughed there hearts out..

The day that started with loneliness ended with a newly renewed companionship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Ruhi and Sid had indeed bonded quite well, there trip to Paris was amazing... when people found love in Paris, they found there friendship growing.

But the city is indeed the city of love, Sid feelings towards Ruhi increased many folds, He himself knew he enjoyed her company but now it meant a lot more then friendship to him. He was frustrated with the feelings evoked in him, he could neither deny nor accept them. the only thing now he prayed was for him to be wrong his assumptions to be wrong. The practical side of him suggested him to not hope for much and to avoid the feelings as what he had can't be undone. The emotional side of him wanted to live the feeling. On a totality he was a mess!

Ruhi on the other hand was much relieved and free spirited and was slowly back to her old self. With Sid she was carefree, and was able to smile and laugh wholeheartedly. Though she was still tensed over few things she decided to wait patiently and hope for the best. But Sid's reasons for his early behavior still remained a mystry to her.

The trip to Paris was indeed a change for both of them, though at the last few days Ruhi did find Sid a bit frustrated over a frequent phone calls but she decided to not question keeping the pact tight.But Ruhi being herself did decide to investigate on the maters.

Both of them flew back to India and both Juhi and Neil where happy to see the couple progressing,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two weeks since both of them had reached India and back to there schedule.

While Ruhi received the call from Akshay and from the looks of it she was more than happy and satisfied after the call she left to the place where Akshay has asked her to come.

Ruhi looked enliven as she saw the two build up man... initially spiting out curses in anger and then giving out painful pleas behind the bars. She hold an evil smirk against them.

On the other side Sid too received call from his investigator. Yes he hired a private investigator to look through the matter of the guy he had met that day with Ruhi and his relation with her.

He was pretty tensed to take up the call, but As he took up the call his face cringed at the persons tone, his fears blot up.

" What's the guys name? " he asked

" Sir his name is Aravind. It would be better if we discuss rest of the maters personally."

" Ok I am coming,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was the Chapter ?

And Guyss what do you think would happen!

I know there is soo much going on, and lots of suspense, lets wait and see how life takes it's turn on them!

The convo of Sid with Sam_ Vida was an actually conversation on my comment box... I have already told you that your free to talk to your characters you have to just address them, and If I feel I can add them to the story, then who knows you might enter this world!

I hope you like the surprise Chechi( sister)!

woah.. so I am editing this book Simultaneously. So you may be notified regarding the initially chapters being republished. I would suggest you shift the book to your reading list for time being if you don't wanna get irritated and check up for updates or follow me as I notify my followers about the updates.

Or else leave it aside and bear with it... I am sorry in advance for the inconvenience caused.

till the next time we meet..

take care stay safe

byee

love sreeku

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

37K 1.6K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...
Her claim Da Jeelvyas03

Storie d'amore

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
426K 25.8K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...