𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 | V...

By koyasmom

After the death of his parents in 1917, Jeon Jungkook finds himself accepting a job as butler to the wealthy... More

Prologue
A Little Different
The Stableboy
Unspeakable Things
Cursed Men
Personal Affairs
The Young Adonis
Burning Fires In The Wind
People Who Make Love
Perfect Imperfection
One Of God's Treasures
Golden Dreams
A Beautiful Pair
The Strange Creature
A Gentle Heart
The Indoctrinated Fool
A Bad Mood
Child Of The Devil
Shared Pain
Snow Next To Fire
A Wordless Vow
Uncharted Territory
Firmer Hands
A Romantic Thought
Brightening What Was Dark
As If He Owned The World
A Shameful State
A Distraction
An Orchestrated Life
His Straying Ghost
Soaring Through The Sky
Like A Beating Heart
Heaven On Earth
Surrendering
The Purest Soul
More Dangerous Than Before
Playing Pretend
A Better Truth
A Fairytale
Defenceless
Fated Lovers
Fallen Angels
A Natural Disaster
When The Dust Settled
Darkness And Light
A Terrible Weight
A Story For The Hopeless
An Empty Space
Unsteady Feet
Adam and Eve
The Devil Itself
The Watchmaker
A Silent Cry
The Villain Of Our Story
The Spell Of A Wild Romance
The Pocket Watch
Mindless Puppets
A Marionette Doll
A Newfound Fire
Until We Breathe Our Last Breath
Rose Coloured Vision
Caught In His Web
The Devil's Most Valuable Demon
A Broken Heart
Old Friends Catching Up
The Puppet Master
The Reins Of His Life
A Gift Of Flight
The Sun Within The Sky
Until The End Of Time

A Lullaby

2.9K 241 217
By koyasmom

A/n: mature ;)  atleast at the end...

Things were peaceful at the house.

Our home was becoming warmer despite the end of summer nearing, as Jin's health was improving quickly, turning his and Namjoon's bedroom into forbidden territory once again.

Even the relationship between Yoongi and Hoseok seemed to have bettered, as I was barely visited by Yoongi anymore with complaints about the cook.

A week had gone by since Jimin left without a trace. And though most at the house were doing fine, there was one person who was still silently struggling.

Every moment of the day I had to tell Taehyung I still believed Jimin would return. He'd quietly come up to me to ask if I was still sure, and he'd hug me randomly no matter what I was doing, just because he needed to feel my touch. He was like a child that needed comfort, and though part of me found it incredibly endearing, I also found it troubling at times.

Jimin was the only person Taehyung had ever loved. The first person who'd shown him even a shred of kindness after his father was brutally murdered, and he was taken in by one of the most ruthless organisations in the world.

Taken in... I scrunched my nose, shaking my head as I turned the page of a book about Stockholm Syndrome I was reading in the library.

Kidnapped was a better term I thought, crossing my legs on Jimin's leather couch. But I knew for a fact that Taehyung wouldn never call it that.

The door to the library swung open, and I was quick to hide my book, grabbing a newspaper from the coffeetable instead and fixing my eyes on the front page.

Feet without shoes slapped against the wooden floor and neared me, already letting me know who had come to pay me a visit.

"Good day to you," Taehyung whispered sultrily into my ear when he hugged me from behind.

I chuckled, setting away the newspaper when Taehyung began attacking my neck with little kisses.

"Good day to you as well," I said, closing my eyes when Taehyung's hands easily slipped underneath my shirt.

"Done for today?" I asked as I enjoyed the attention.

"Yes mister butler," the man growled into my ear, something about his way of calling me by my title making my cock twitch in my trousers.

I made the man join me on the couch, pulling him in by the hem of his shirt to let him have what he was silently asking for.

The man hovered over my body, palming me through the thin fabric of my summer trousers and connecting our lips as he massaged my bulge.

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the extra dependence Taehyung seemed to have on me now. I would be lying if I said I didn't love how the man needed me like a child needs a lullaby.
I had to help him forget the worries surrounding Jimin. And though of course part of me needed that too, I couldn't help wish we'd be able to help each other as lovers instead of whatever the groundskeeper saw us as now.

I had asked Taehyung to make love to me many times. Countless times by now. But the groundskeeper would keep responding in the same way.

Jimin had always forbidden Taehyung to make things special for them. To feel something other than lust when they had sex.

Even for their first time, when Taehyung had tried his best to make it as romantic as possible, Jimin had gone on all fours and forced his friend to call him degrading things for no good reason.

Taehyung had never learned how to make love. He'd learned he wasn't allowed to feel it, no matter how badly he wanted to.

The groundskeeper caged me against the couch, hungrily attacking my lips like he'd been told to do for years, but I broke off our kiss, placing my hands against his chest and slightly pushing him back.

"Make love to me," I said, my breath heavy and my pupils dialated as I stared up at the man.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Zeka..." He said quietly. "I can't give you what you want... I've never been able to give people what they want..."

I frowned as it was obvious to me who Taehyung meant with 'people'. The pain in his eyes was clear and it made me even more determined to show the man that it wasn't just his cock I wanted, but his heart.

"Then let me make love to you."

Taehyung stopped breathing, blinking at me like he was wondering if I were making a joke.

A smile grew on my face and I pushed Taehyung backwards as I sat up straight. "Let me make love to you," I repeated. "You've never been the one lying down have you?"

Taehyung frowned, looking caught between laughing in my face and fleeing out of the library. "W-well t-there is a perfectly valid reason for that..." He stammered.

"Because you have always done it that way with Jimin," I said bluntly, edging my brow at Taehyung to challenge him into proving me wrong.

Taehyung pursed his lips. "I can't do that. I don't... I can't. I'm sorry Jungkook, I want to give you everything but-"

"You're scared I'll take it and go."

Taehyung catched his lower lip between his teeth, confirming my suspicion.

"I won't," I said, grabbing Taehyung's chin to make him face me. "I have no other place to go Tae... just like you. I have no destiny, no goal, no final station. You took all of that away from me... and I could never be more grateful."

Taehyung looked like he wished to smile, but at the same time he seemed terrified like I was when we shared our first intimate moment.

I rose from the couch, giggling as I dragged the oblivious man with me.

"I have a surprise for you," I chuckled, pulling at Taehyung's arm and hurrying him out of the library.

Like Taehyung had done on my first day at the house, I eagerly made the man follow me through the halls, down the stairs to the servant's quarters like we were flying.

I locked our fingers closely together, slowing down as I led the groundskeeper towards his bedroom.

"Zeka..." The man chuckled fondly.

I looked at Taehyung, the warmth that spread through my body upon seeing his face making me sure that this was how it was meant to be.

I opened the door to his room, revealing what I had secretly prepared today and holding my breath as I waited for Taehyung's reaction.

It was dark, apart from the orange hue of the candles I had placed on every flat surface in the room. Rose petals lay scattered on Taehyung's small bed, and two glasses of wine rested on his bedside table accompanied by a plate of chocolate covered strawberries
Yoongi had supplied.

Taehyung's gaze shifted from me, to the room, and back to me, until it became comical.

"Why... why did you do this?" He asked as if I had done something horrible.

My eyes crinkled into a smile. "Because this is what you deserve... I know it's not all too extravagant... But I tried to-"

Taehyung surprised me by pulling me in for a kiss, holding me close by the back of my head and forcing his toungue into my mouth. I threw my arms around his neck, smiling at the butterflies in my stomach.

"Will you let me make love to you now my handsome flowerboy?" I asked seductively when we parted, already unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt before the man could answer.

"You really want this?" Taehyung asked as he closed the door behind him.

"I want you," I said with shameful desperation, hurriedly freeing us from our clothes until we were both naked, our bodies illuminated only by the ambient candle light.

Taehyung stood before me, looking up through his lashes as if he'd turned shy.

"You're gorgeous Taehyungie," I whispered, my mouth watering.

Taehyung's expression shifted like day bleeding into night, his seductive gaze returning as his fingers curled around my wrists and he threw me onto the bed.

I laughed, wishing to squeal with excitement, spread my legs and let the man take me until I'd lose my voice. But that was not what was supposed to happen tonight.

I yanked at Taehyung's arm, pulling the man with me onto our thin, rose covered matrass, making the bed complain as Taehyung's weight joined mine.

"Don't you try to take control now," I wispered with a smirk before slipping my toungue inbetween Taehyung's lips and into his warm mouth, stroking him and kissing him like it was our last day on this earth and tomorrow hellfire would rage.

I reached for the bottle of oil I had placed beside the bed, and though I had tried to be discrete, when the groundskeeper noticed what I was picking up, he stared at the bottle like it was a lethal weapon.

"If I did it... so can you," I said upon seeing the distress in Taehyung's eyes.

The groundskeeper only nodded, and in silence he turned around, obediently positioning himself on his hands and knees before me.

I wished the man would talk to me. I wished he'd let me know if he were scared. But I guessed Taehyung wasn't the type to burden others with his emotions, and simply wanted to get the most difficult part over with.

I gulped as I stared at Taehyung's perked ass and how it was lifted up in the air for me. Such a beautiful body, now finally mine to enjoy.

I covered my hands with the oil, beginning to prepare my flowerboy by rubbing down his smooth thighs and up to his erotically arched back.

"You love me right Tae?" I asked as I gently spread the man's ass open, letting my fingers explore the rim of his hole.

"Y-yes," Taehyung answered immediately, his voice so soft it was nearly inaudible.

I smiled at the man's answer, pressing my finger into his ass with focused eyes, smoothly sliding inside of him.

"Is it okay?"

Taehyung answered with a yes again, his voice sounding smaller than before, and his answer ending in a pure little cry.

I began thrusting my finger past his walls, sliding in and out and biting my lips at how sensually Taehyung's body moved for me each time I did. He arched his back for more the deeper I went, subcontiously spreading his legs wider as if he'd always been the one on the receiving end.

"Should I add another finger Tae?" I asked as sweetly as I could.

Taehyung only nodded, shielding his face into the bedsheets, and so I gathered my courage, and tried to be gentle. But Taehyung didn't protest when I teased another finger inside of him, and his slick asshole sucked me in as if he were made to receive another's cock. 

I heard the man pant as I began fucking him harder and faster with my fingers, his breath growing heavier and his cock beginning to twitch with the beats of his heart.

"Is it good my love?" I asked as I increased the pace of my thrusts, aiming to find the spot that would make the flowerboy unravel on the bed though I had no desire to fuck him like this. I wanted to hold him and look him in the eyes as we became one like I had done with our master. I wanted us to reach our orgasm together, and soar through the sky hand in hand.

Taehyung wouldn't speak, and only the sound of soft sniffs and whimpers  answered me.

"Taehyungie? My love?"

I hesitantly pulled my fingers out of Taehyung's wet asshole though it quivered desperately to be filled again when I did.

There were tears on the brim of Taehyung's eyes when I turned the man on his back, twinkling in the candle light along with drool that had drizzled down his chin. There was a bite mark on his arm, the memory of teeth set in his flesh that were close to piercing his skin.

"Tae?" I asked immediatly, frowning with concern as I placed my hand against Taehyung's cheek.

"What's wrong?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 4.5K 37
Hands locked with the Alpha King Kim Taehyung that was announced as his husband, but Jimin's heart was tugged away in the warmth of the Alpha Knight...
10.2K 990 24
In the captivating world of 'Dangerous Desires' Alpha Jeon Jungkook, the charming Mafia Leader and a CEO navigates love, power and danger with a soft...
209K 12.7K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...
86K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...