His Queen

By AkanshaSingh066

He was the most powerful Mafia King of the world . He was the most cruelest and ruthless man on the earth. He... More

Injured Stranger......
Angel.....
King is alive.....
His little princess.....
Mafia King in love......
Fetish......
Desperation.....
Fixation.......
Mania.....
Abducting the bride.....
The immured beauty.....
A proprietorial king.....
King's nemesis....
The great escape.....
The confrontation....
The wedding.....
The King's bride.....
A new life......
Visitors......
The challenge.....
The hoax....
A comic manoeuvre....
A Bogus.....
Love blossoming.....
Unanticipated encounter.....
New feelings....
Father........
The step sibling.....
The intimidating visitor....
The villain......
Queen's abduction...
The escape I
The Escape II
The happily ever after....

The battle.....

8.9K 530 69
By AkanshaSingh066

300 votes please. And don't forget to follow me. Guys I want to say something, I will update on 116k not sooner than that because trust me guys, trust me, I am not getting time these days. I am literally so busy. I am giving tuitions from day to evening and trust me it is so hectic. Besides giving tuitions to the students from grade 9th to grade 12th is not an easy job. So please cooperate. Don't ask me to update every other day because I can't. I hope you understand.
_______________________________________

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The King of Jaisalmer sat inside the garden encircled by his bouncers. His handsome face held a frown as he cracked his knuckles every second minute. His fingers curling into a ball as he recalled the events of yesterday. That beaver sibling of his beloved wife impeded his plans. He was so close to finally receive her affections but her brother had to create hindrance. A strong urge to beat the crap out of him build up inside him but knowing that his little vixen loved that moron more than anything, he had to suppress his urges.
"Tch Tch Tch....." a familiar manly voice reached his ears compelling him to lift his face up and look at the source of the voice. He looked up only to find his brother-in-law standing few feet away from him with a huge smirk glued to his lips.
"I am feeling so sorry for you my King. A mighty King, a feared Mafia Lord....lost to a simple man. Can it be anymore amusing!!!! " naksh chuckled as he stared straight into the eyes of the King. Samrat glared at him before standing up and kicking the chair violently. Naksh's smirk grew wider as he saw his frustration and anger. He knew he was slowly succeeding in his plan.
"Don't challenge me boy. You don't know me properly. If I can't get nanu's love than I won't let you have it too. I am a crazy manic, boy. Nanu is my madness and I'll do anything to get her love. Did you get that." Samrat hissed angrily, glaring at the younger male. Naksh laughed making him more furious than he already was.
"You know what Samrat, there is an old saying 'Never challenge a Gujarati'. Trust me Mr forever angry, you can ne'er win against me. I don't unnecessarily clash with anyone but when it comes to my sister, trust me man I transform into a monster. Ask me anything, I'll give you that but my sister, no. No chance. Besides why would she fall in love with an uncle. C'mon man use your brain!! Find someone else for yourself, my sister is out of your league. " Naksh scorned at him before turning his heels and walking away from the garden. Samrat clenched his jaw and so did his bouncers.
"Where is hunchback.!!! " Samrat demanded to know glaring at chirag.
"Nearby priya's house, positively. " chirag replied folding his arms. Samrat smacked his hand on his head as he knew what his cousin must be doing there.

"Akeli Na Bazaar Jaya Karo
Nazar Lag Jayegi
Sabaki Nazar Mein Na Aaya Karo
Nazar Lag Jayegi" hunchback sang in his pesky voice as he followed the girl apparelled in a dungaree like a cheap roadside romeo. The girl clutched her books tightly to her chest, striving hard to not smack the pervert who had been vexing her since past one week.
"Deewana Kar Dogi Duniya Ko Tum
Agar Baat Meri Na Manoogi Tum." hunchback continued to sing in his ear piercing voice, still following her. Howbeit this was it for the girl as she turned back to glare at the hunchback man. Meantime Samrat also reached the scene accompanied by his bouncers. His eyes fell on his cousin who was looking at the girl as if he would eat her raw. Samrat slapped his hand on his head as he knew his cousin can ne'er change.
"What do you want!!! Why do you keep troubling me!!!! " the girl yelled with flushed cheeks. Hunchback cackled making Samrat roll his eyes.
"I want you my Priya. " hunchback replied cackling like a lunatic. Samrat patiently watched everything from far as he knew what was going to come.
"Shut up before I hit you, you moron. " the girl yelled at him. Samrat chuckled lowly as he knew his cousin is going to get a good beating from the girl, nothing new for him though.
"Yes hit me!!! I want you to hit me!!! Hit my face with your lips!!! Hit me so hard that your lipstick impressions doesn't wash away from my face!!!! C'mon hit me!!!! " hunchback said dancing around her like a fool. The girl glared at him before removing her sandal and flinging it on his face. The stiletto landed on his face howbeit he was quick enough to grab it before it fully breaks his nose.
"Symbol of love!!!!! Wohooo!!! That means you love me too. I knew it, you will fall for me one day. After all no girl can resist my charm. " hunchback grinned flaunting his half broken teeth. The girl glared at him.
"You......" she couldn't complete as the King decided to interrupt in between.
"Ok that's enough, now hunchback return back her sandal. " samrat ordered as he stepped in between them. The girl immediately bowed down and stepped back not wanting to anger the King.
"Rana Ji, your cousin brother keeps on troubling me. Pardon me Rana ji but your brother is an eve teaser. " the girl softly said, looking down. Samrat glared at his cousin while his cousin just pouted.
"Hunchback you better start behaving before I kick you out of my palace. " Samrat uttered folding his muscular arms. Hunchback whined.
"And return back her sandal. C'mon quick. " Samrat said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. Hunchback was quick enough to shook his head in a no.
"No way big brother. It's a symbol of love. " hunchback pouted hiding the sandal behind him. Samrat rolled his eyes.
"Since when did a sandal became a symbol of love, shithead. " chirag hissed at him angrily. Hunchback grinned.
"Two minutes ago. " hunchback grinned. Howbeit the grin was short lived as the girl stepped ahead, snatching her stiletto from his hands.
"Paedophile. " she muttered before turning back and storming away. Hunchback's eyes were on her booty as she walked away. Samrat smacked his head breaking him from his trance.
"Ouch!!!!" hunchback whimpered rubbing his head with his hand.
"Now when your drama is ended, can we return back to the palace. " Samrat asked raising his brow to which hunchback nodded furiously.

The royals returned back to the palace only to find the queen stepping out of the palace with few of the lady's maids behind her. She was dressed up in a beautiful chestnut coloured lehenga with a beige white blouse covering her breasts and a dupatta draped over her arm. She looked beautiful as ever as she laughed with the women oblivious to her husband's desperate stares.
"Oh!! She is so precious. " hunchback whispered, his head inclined to one side. Samrat glared at him before grappling his neck and raising him high up in the air.
"You better stop looking at her, shithead. " samrat yelled as hunchback threw his legs in the air striving to free himself from his cousin's iron grip.
"She is like my sister. I swear brother. " hunchback wailed like a toddler throwing his legs in the air. Nandini gasped as her eyes fell on the brothers. She narrowed her lids as she knew it must be the fault of her husband. She marched towards the brothers angrily.
"What is happening here!!! " she asked narrowing her lids, catching the attention of the cousins. Samrat grinned as he quickly dropped hunchback on the ground. Hunchback whimpered as he landed on his butt.
"Um nothing.!! By the way where are you going baby doll. " samrat asked beaming like a fool. Nandini rolled her eyes.
"When I am holding the 'Pooja thali' that means I am going to the temple. Isn't it obvious!!!" she frowned at him. Samrat chucked nervously.
"Oh that!!! Well, the temple is......." he stopped when nandini raised her hand in front of his face.
"The temple is behind the palace, I know that. You don't need to tell me.. " she said flicking her hairs as she walked away with her friends, swaying her hips in the process. Samrat sighed as he watched her tantalising figure from behind.
"You will take my life someday. " he sighed when she was finally out of his sight.
"Only god can help you brother. " hunchback muttered chewing on his nails. Samrat huffed. Abruptly something struck in his mind and he looked at the hunchback with a smirk, puzzling the small man.
"Indeed. " Samrat smirked with a mischievous glint in his eyes making the hunchback and Co raise their brows.

Nandini reached the temple. She stepped inside the temple while the females stood outside as they cannot accompany the queen inside the temple as per the rules of the royals. She rang the huge bell before stepping further inside the hushed temple of the God of destruction. Closing her eyes, she joined her hands and prayed to god. Nevertheless oblivious to her a man hushedly tip toed towards the huge idol and the man being no one apart from the hunchback. He quietly made his way towards the idol making sure that the queen has her eyes closed. Samrat and Co watched everything from the small opening of upstairs. Hunchback quickly hid behind the huge idol before nandini could acknowledge his presence. When he was successfully behind the idol, he looked up at his brother who was hiding behind the door. Samrat beckoned him to start the plan and the hunchback immediately bob his head.
"Sundari. " hunchback made his voice sound extra loud and raspy. The years of playing 'Jatayu' in Ram Leela has helped him to transform his voice into more high pitched one whenever in need. Nandini's eyes shot open as she gazed around herself in fright.
"Who......is.....it....." she asked in a cute shaky voice. Samrat went awe as she looked adorable as ever. He had a great desire to kiss the life out of her right now. But he knew he couldn't do that, chiefly not in the temple and that too of Lord Shiva as he is famed to have a bad temper.
"It's me, Lord Vishnu, Sundari. " hunchback said from behind, cackling lowly when his voice echoed in the lonely temple. Nandini furrowed her brows, perplexed.
"But the idol is of Lord Shiva. " she mumbled trying to figure out what is happening. Samrat smacked his hand on his head as hunchback again created a problem.
"Boss I told you not to include this shithead in the plan!!! " chirag muttered vexed as he glared at the hunchback. Samrat showed him a punch making the small male gulp in fear. He knew he had to quickly think of something before his atrocious cousin snaps his neck.
"Um....Um.....Lord Shiva....is...is my friend and.....and he was busy, so he asked me to come down and fulfil your wishes. " hunchback said biting his fingers out of fear. Nandini made an 'o' with her mouth.
"Oh that!!! I am so sorry my Lord. I....didn't recognise you. " she said innocently joining her hands. Hunchback and Co sighed in relief as she buy it.
"Sundari, I am a bit upset with you. " hunchback said. Nandini gasped when she heard what the god said.
"But why, what did I do Lord. " she asked anxiously.
"You don't care for your husband. I know he is not as handsome as his cousin brother, but still he is your husband. You should care for him, otherwise I will get angry with you. " hunchback said, chuckling inaudibly.
"No no God, please don't get angry with me. Please tell me how can I care for him. " she said anxiously as her innocent eyes gazed at the idol. Samrat and Co chuckled as the plan was going perfectly.
"Cook his favourite food and feed him with your own lovely hands. " hunchback said. Nandini nodded.
"I will do that my Lord. " she said innocently. Hunchback strived to suppress his guffaws.
"Than what are you waiting for Sundari, go ahead. " he said from behind. Nandini nodded before lifting up her lehenga a little and running towards the palace. Once she was out of the sight, hunchback came out of his hiding spot and so did Samrat and Co.
"I am the best. " hunchback boasted himself staring up at his cousin.
"Keep your mouth shut, shithead. The plan was mine. " Samrat said folding his arms. Hunchback stuck out his tongue at him.

Naksh walked towards the dining hall for dinner. Howbeit the voices coming from inside the hall, made him to stop at the door. He raised his brow as he tried to listen to the voice more clearly. He could listen his sister's voice from inside and that was enough for him to open the door and barge inside. Howbeit as soon as the door open he was greeted with a sight, he ne'er wished to see. His fingers curled up into a ball as his jaw clenched on his own when he saw his beloved sister, feeding his nemesis with her own hands. The variety of dishes were laid on the table and she was happily feeding him with her soft hands.
"I made custard for you." she said with a smile as she grabbed the bowl of custard before stuffing a spoonful of the fruit custard inside his mouth.
"It's yummy. I want to eat that mix veg curry too. " he said with his mouth full of custard. Nandini smiled before grabbing the bowl of curry. Samrat's eyes fell on the door only to find his brother-in-law standing on the door, fuming with anger. A smirk made his way on his lips as he saw him red in fury.
"Naksh please come in. " samrat said with a simper catching the attention of nandini. She looked at the door to find her beloved brother standing at the door looking not so pleased or happy. She smiled.
"Brother please come. See I made everything, won't you have it. " she asked with a smile as she knew her brother would ne'er say her no. He put on a fake smile as he entered inside striving hard not to punch Samrat.
"Of course I will my princess. But I want to eat halwa. " he said with a spurious smile. Nandini's smile dropped as she saw she hadn't made halwa for him. She felt so bad for being such a bad sister. He cares for her so much and she can't even prepare his favourite dessert for him.
"But I've not made halwa. But, I can make it now. You just wait for few minutes, I'll be back soon. " she said as her eyes twinkled before she sprinted towards the kitchen. When she was finally out of the sight, samrat stood up wiping his mouth with a napkin.
"You know there is a new saying 'Never mess with a Rajput'. " Samrat scorned at him, the same way he did in the morn. Naksh glared at him before replying.
"Don't think that you can win so easily Samrat. I am not a loser player. And trust me you did a big mistake Mr Ahlawat. Now you see, what I will do.!! " naksh warned before storming outside the dining hall. Samrat smiled.
"You can do whatever you want brother-in-law, but at the end it will be the true love who will come out as victorious. " Samrat smiled as he won the battle against his brother-in-law, even though not fully as he was certain that naksh was planning something more sinister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 20.9K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
79.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."