β€’ the dragon of the court β€’ |...

By giubrick

Isabelle Aizawa, third year student in Shumizen Academy, captain of the most known girl's volleyball team in... More

0.0
0.1
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
Author's Note!

27.

956 33 15
By giubrick

Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium
6th January, National Tournament, First Round

«Sentoku team is our first opponent» my mom reminds us in the changing room «I already told you everything last night but let's do a final check»

«Their power are the wall, very high wall, almost scary as Date Tech» I say, putting my shirt on.

Ana nods «Number 5 and 9 are dangerous wing spiker, we need a three people block to stop them»

Mina jump from the bench «Or some really good receive!»

Ishikawa finishes styling her hair «Their captain tends to have everything under control so no soft points will be showed»

Moto takes her bag «Number 18 is left handed so we need to stop her quickly»

«My senses are at 120% today, I can feel it» Konishi takes a deep breath «I have to thanks Tendō-senpai for all the advice»

I grin. So our little middle blocker contact the Guess Monster in the end, great choice!

«Captain, we're ready to go» Oshiro announces me.

I lift my gaze from the floor with a big smile, proud of everyone single person in this room. Seeing all the progress they've made in those months is incredible and I can't be more happy to be the captain of a team like this one. They look so determined to win that I'm feeling completely calm. Anxiety, fear and sadness are all washed away by their smiling faces.

«I'm proud to have a team like you» I stand, take my bag and pass between the girls to go out but they stop me midway.

«No, we're proud to have a captain like you» Sanada smiles at me.

I smirk «Then lemme see what you can do»

«It's huge!»

The first year are looking at the court in front of us with sparkling eyes. We will play in the first gym where five courts are in so ten teams will be playing and a lot of people can see them. There's also a TV crew but that's not a problem, also in the Finals they were there.

Kōtarō has a game now in the other gym — aka the smallest — and I really hope he don't get into his emo mood for that.

Nekoma has a game in less than two hours while Karasuno...

«GIRLS! SENSEI! UP THER...OI KAGEYAMA! WHY DID YOU HIT ME?»

Our head turn in the direction of the voice. Behind the barriers that divided us from the TV crew and the journalists there's all the Karasuno team waving at us. I put my bag on the floor and jog to them.

«No way! Why are you here? I thought you would play this morning!» I hug the first three members that I see which turn out to be Sawamura, Nishinoya and Tsukishima.

«I want a hug too! Senseeei

Hinata squeezes his body between me and Tsukishima, making the poor boy step back with a disgusted look.

I smile «Hi Shoyō! Kageyama Tobio, take your ass right here and come to hug your senpai!» I order at the setter, making him blush but coming closer anyway. I hug him too and then bump fist Tanaka and Yamaguchi, waved at Narita, Ennoshita and Kinoshita, punch Azumane's shoulder and shake Sugawara's hand.

They're all in their jersey so why are they here?

«Hinata switched his bag with a kid's one that's why we're still here» Sugawara explains the situation «then Kageyama remembered that your team was going to play here in a bit and we decided to come and cheer for you until Kyoko return with the missing bag!»

I sigh and look at Hinata who's avoiding my eyes «You really are a troublemaker, aren't you?» I joke, picking his cheek «Tobio! I hadn't the occasion to tell you congratulations for the National Training Camp!»

Kageyama's face assumes a bright red tone.

This boys are so lovely when someone uses their first name!

«T-thank you, Isabelle-san!»

I clap my hands and peek at my girls who are stretching «Well guys, I have to go! Good luck for your game! See you tonight! Love you!»

With that I send some flying kisses and run to my team, ready to warm up.

And win.

«CENTRAL!»

«LEFT!»

«RIGHT!»

«NOT TO ME!» Mina screams at Ana, who's currently choosing to who toss the ball. A vein popped on her forehead and the synchronized attack is ready to be done.

Me, Ishikawa, Konishi, Moto and Oshiro jump at the same time, confusing the Sentoku girls for the third time. You can't do a three people wall when you don't know who's gonna spike. I pretend to look where I want to spike and two girls jump in front of me. I smirk when I hear the ball being smashed on the opposite court by Konishi.

Oops.

Two whistle, the first set is our. We cheer and hug each other, ready to switch court. Sentoku's captain send me a look full of hate.

Sorry hon, I'm not ready to go home now.

Mina toss the ball to Ishikawa but the powerful wall block her spike. Oshiro run under the net and fall on her knees, hitting the ball with her head. Moto save it and send it to Ana who's going to do the last touch.

If she do a feint they will surely receive it so...

And here where Ana surprise us all. She do very long and powerful dump, aiming at the bottom line of the court, leaving everyone speechless and gaining the last point we need.

«ANA YOU GARBAGE» before Mina could end the sentence Sanada hits her with her water bottle.

I jump on Ana's back «YOU DAUGHTER OF A TRASH CAN»

Risa from the benches is screaming too «YOU WITH THE HORRIBLE PERSONALITY!»

Ana gets rid of me making me fall on my butt «WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME?!»

«'CAUSE YOU'RE OUR LITTLE SHIT!» all the team scream together. In National TV streaming.

Ana try to kick me and Mina but Oshiro and Moto stop her, taking her by her jersey.

«TONIGHT I'M GONNA KILL YOU, I SWEAR!»

The other team is looking at us, waiting for us to finish our little fight and ready to shake our hands. I jog to their captain.

This time she's smiling and she looks less intimidating «This is the first year we had the pleasure to play against your team and I can say that you're something else, girls, win for us too, dragon

I shake her hand «We will, thank you!»

She pats my back and return to her team. I sigh and look at my girls who are cheering with my mom and Risa. Behind them I see also Bokuto and Akaashi and I run into my boyfriend arms.

He tremble a little but manage to not make us fall.

«Did you guys win? We did it!» I hug him tightly and he swing me around like a kid.

«Of course we did! We saw your last attack! Ana! You really are a crappy girl!» Bokuto jokes to my precious setter who try to jump behind the barriers but Akaashi and Risa taking her away from killing us.

Bokuto is looking at me really intensely «Can I kiss you?»

I blush a little and nod «What kind of question is this?»

He lean closer and close the gap between us, kissing me slowly.

«Dinner together tonight?» he whispers in my ear.

«Yes» I smacked my lips on his cheek and he give me a bright smile.

The night arrived pretty quickly. All the boys and the girls pass the first round, luckily, and now I'm currently in my grey sweatpants and one of Bokuto's hoodies, waiting for him in the hotel's hall.

«Nice slippers» he hug me from behind.

I melt into the hug «Pretty cool, right?» I show him my monster look like slippers and he laugh.

«Dinner?» he shows me two bags.

I smell almond chicken and fried shrimps «Chinese's food?»

Bokuto nods «The roof?»

I nod, happy like a little kid «Let's go, baby! HEY HEY HEY» I mock his usual line and he laugh.

«You stole my line and my HEART

This time is my turn to laugh «Let's go before the food gets cold!»

«And then I spike a super parallel that sent everyone crazy!»

Bokuto moving his arm in the air, gesturing a spike and I giggle at his cuteness.

«Do-don't do that Isabelle!» he put his hands on his face, covering his red cheeks.

I'm a little confuse «What?»

He look at me between his fingers «Your giggling is adorable, I can't handle it»

I swallow my last piece of chicken and grin «Really? Then I have to it more often!»

He lays on his back «You're terrible!»

I crawl over him and put me above his body, pressing my cheek on his chest «But I love you so much»

He caress my back «I love you too, little dragon»

I put my legs around his waists and kiss his lips with passion and he pull me closer putting his hand behind my head. With the other hand he caress my waist, slides it under my hoodie. His hand is warm despite the cold weather outside and his kisses make me really really hot.

I break the kiss and smile on his lips «We need to stop now, you know right?»

He pout a little «I know but I miss you»

I tilt my head «But I'm right here»

He looks away «That's not what I mean» he cups my face with his hands and pose his eyes on mine «I miss you in that way»

I pause for a moment and then slightly slap his cheek «Kōtarō!»

He huffs and look away again, pouting «What? I love you and I like to show that to you in every way!»

I shower his face in kisses and then start tickling him. He lose his composure almost immediately and starts laughing. I keep my torture continue, mostly because I love his laugh.

«S-stop! Belle-chaaan! Please!» he keeps beg me between laugh. Some tears escape from his eyes and also some snort. I stop and fall back on the ground, laughing too.

«You evil dragon!» Bokuto's finger points at me and I can only keep laughing, rolling from side to side.

Then I stand up and go to see the city more closer.

«From up there we can see all Tokyo» I call out Bokuto who quickly come beside me.

I look down: all the cars running in the streets, the lights, the people walking, Hinata, Kageyama and Tsukishima...

«Shoyō, Tobio and Tsukishima?!»

The three boys are coming out their motel: Shoyō and Tobio in some gym clothes and Tsukishima on a bike with a warm coat on.

«Their going jogging now?!» Bokuto's mouth is open in shock «ME TOO! I'M GOING TOO! BYE MY LOVE!»

He place a kiss on my lips and run away, taking the rest of the dinner with him. After a second I realize what is happening.

«Kōtarō! Wait! WAIT! I'M COMING TOO!»

I run after him, calling Shoyō in the process.

«Sensei?» he answers almost immediately.

«STOP NOW! ME AND KŌTARŌ ARE COMING RUNNING WITH YOU! ALRIGHT?»

«YES YES YES! We wait you he...BOKUTO-SAN!»

Eh? I'm still putting my shoes on and he is already down there?!

I hang up the phone, put some gloves, a beanie and a scarf and run out of the room.

«Sensei! HI!»

I wave at the three boys and step closer to Tsukishima.

«You can go to bed, Tsukishima-kun, I'm gonna supervise the kids» I point at the energetic duo and an annoyed Kageyama.

Tsukishima fix his glasses and sigh «Tch, with all respect but you can be inconsiderate like them sometimes, Isabelle-san»

I pout «Tell me one time I did something inconsiderate then!»

The boy look me from head to toe «Now»

I open my mouth to reply but then I understand he has a point so I just shut up and sigh.

«Let's go, I don't want to return late» Tsukishima starts ride the bike and we all followed him.

«Isabelle-san?»

Tsukishima calls me. He is behind us and I slow my path a little to talk with him.

«Yeah?»

He rode is bike in silence until now «You've win National for two years, right?»

I nod «Hell yes»

«Then how can you have the same willing to win again? I mean, you already achieved your goal but you fight like you never did» he peek at me «I don't want to be rude I was just curious»

I smile. Usual Tsukishima.

«Kei, right?» he slowly nods «You're right in a certain way but I don't totally achieved my goal, because I want that all my girls win at least one time this Tournament and until that moment I will not going to stop, I will push myself over the limits to make my team win again. I never put myself at the first place, I'm a captain and in my mind they are my priority»

We turn the corner and we're already on our way to the hotel.

«I see» it's the only answer Tsukishima give me and we keep our jog in a comfortable silence.

When we reach the hotel I hug Shoyō and Tobio «Go and take a hot shower so you don't catch a cold!» I turn to Bokuto «You too! Go!»

Kōtarō place a kiss on my lips and disappear in the hotel. The crazy duo wave and enter in their motel.

«Thanks to take an eye on us, Tsukishima!» I give at the boy a closed eyes smile.

He nod «Kei it's fine for me»

I wide my eyes. I can feel sparkles around me and the boy take a step back.

«Alright! Goodnight, Kei!»

I made my way to the door but Tsukishima's voice stops me.

«You are really a good person, Isabelle-san»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 108K 105
𝜊𝜊𝜊.γ…€ π™π™π™Šπ™Žπ™ π˜½π™„π™π™€ βœβ €β«β €β”€β”€β”€β €β πš‘πšŠπš›πšπš πš˜πš›πš” πš’πšœ πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšœπšŽπš›πšŸπšŽπš 𝐜𝐨π₯𝐝. ❞ γ€€ γ€€β–°β–° β€· ❄️ Λ“ βŠΉοΉ…Λš. β€Ή a 𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨π™ͺπ™ π™ž 𝙗𝙖𝙠π™ͺπ™œπ™€π™ͺ fa...
18.3K 219 7
"You don't understand what I did for you, Aryan. You don't know what I did to protect you. I- I stayed at that house longer than necessary so I could...
3.1K 74 17
When a girl falls for a cute boy at a record store or When Harry Styles finally meets a girl that doesn't know who he is and cant help falling for he...
26.1K 685 21
"A loud, crunching sound filled the air of the courtyard. And . . .just like that, everything changed. At that terrible moment, deep in our hearts, w...