Multiverse & Memories Of Monk...

By NatashaHannan

Do not own One Piece and the picture. At the verge of Ace's death, pirates and few good marines are suddenly... More

Welcome
Introduction
Condition & Start
Merry Christmas & Meet Sickly Luffy
Female Luffy
Happy New Year & Happy Birthday Ace!
Secret Of The Past (1)
Secret Of The Past (2)
Secret Of The Past (3)
Secret Of The Past (4)
Secret Of The Past (5)
Secret Of The Past (6)
Secret Of The Past (7)
Secret Of The Past (8)
Secret Of The Past (9)
Secret Of The Past (10)
Secret Of The Past (11)
Secret Of The Past (12)
Secret Of The Past (13)
Secret Of The Past (14)
Secret Of The Past (15)
Secret Of The Past (16)
Secret Of The Past (17)
Secret Of The Past (18)
Secret Of The Past (20)
Secret Of The Past (21)
Secret Of The Past (22)
Secret Of The Past (23)
Secret Of The Past (24)
Secret Of The Past (25)
Secret Of The Past (26)
Secret Of The Past (27)
Secret Of The Past (28)
Secret Of The Past (29)
Secret Of The Past (30)
Secret Of The Past (31)
Secret Of The Past (32)
Secret Of The Past (33)
Secret Of The Past (34)
Secret Of The Past (35)
Secret Of The Past (36)
Not A Chapter
Secret Of The Past (37)
Side Story
Secret Of The Past (38)
Secret Of The Past (39)
Secret Of The Past (40)

Secret Of The Past (19)

8.6K 237 12
By NatashaHannan

"Do you have any idea for what you did!?" Lucas growled. "You just open the gate of hell!"

"What are they going to do?" Usopp gulped. "They can't beat that thing with their bare hands!"

"They have to," Whitebeard insists. "With their abilities, they need to find a way to defeat it before it will destroy everything on sight."

"But how?"

"That is for them to find out."

Blade looked pleased, even laughing as he watched the creature break the ice that its imprisoned for long time.

"Finally... I am finally free!" The monster sound like its grinning with eyes gleaming of wicked.

"We can be together Lucas," the twin breathes, eyes contacting with him who's startled. "Just you, me and Luffy!"

"He's really crazy!" Nami gulped.

"He truly believe that he will be with them," Marco grimaced with disgust. "I don't think so."

"But there must be a reason on why he wanted to be with them," Izou rubbed his chin.

"Maybe."

"Shut up bastard," Lucas snarled.

"Lucas! We need to go!" Dan yelled, holding Rune closely. "This place is about to collapsed and we need to get out of here!"

True to his words, due to the rampage from the creature and the rocks are starting to fall from the ceiling.

Lucas bring his little brother closely.

"Get out of there!" Ace shouted.

"Go Luffy-san! Lucas-san!"

Blade hurriedly hugged his brothers closely and give them a dark glare.

"You step one closer," the rock floating around them threateningly. "I will end your- ugh!"

Lucas knocked his head back to hit him and the rocks fell instantly. He run off with Luffy in his arms and behind Dan.

Blade looked stunned.

The audience are snickered.

Even Dragon looked mildly amused.

Then switched to anger.

"You... You did this to him!" He's now growled. "You did this to my brother!" Now he looks like someone who wanting to kill.

"Second Power," he commanded coldly. "Command."

Dragon looked shocked and horrified.

"Impossible..." he breathes.

Even Garp with the same face.

"How did he...?"

Scourge looked unsurprised and rather smirks at their faces while others looked confused.

"Second Power?"

"Later."

Rune looked horrified.

"No... it can't be..." he croaked.

"Rune-sama," even Dan is shocked after hearing it. "That's-!"

"Surprise?" Blade let out a cold smirk. "Command is rather useful after I slaughtered that old bitch."

"You killed Rune-sama's wife?!" Dan is now glared at him. "It was you?!"

"What...?" Lucas gasped.

Ace widened his eyes.

"W-wha...?"

Nami gasped, covering her mouth with wide eyes. Shanks hitched his breath at this.

His captain's mother was killed?

Not an accident?

"What did you-"

"I make it looked like it's an accident," the dark twin chuckles. "That bitch found out about my plan and threaten me to tell everyone about this but of course... I can't let her do that."

Blade narrowed his eyes. "I pushed her and break her neck from falling off the cliff."

Rune is having a hard time breathing. "N-no... Ellie... my sweet Ellie..." he whimpered. "S-she-"

"You fucking murderer!" Dan hissed with tears at the corner of his eyes.

They noticed how stilled and quiet the cave are before went paled at the figure behind them.

"LUCAS! LUFFY!"

"UNCLE! GRANDPA!"

"LOOK OUT-"

"BEHIND YO-"

"I dare," Blade grinned. Then his eyes went up with dark glint.

"Knock them."

Lucas looked up and just in time to see a large fist coming down.

"LOOK OUT!" He screamed, dodging with Dan on the other side with Rune.

SMASH!

The ground is now breaking and with a strong force, the monster roared and eyeing Dan hungrily.

"Holy shit!" Sanji cussed.

"This is bad," Benn narrowed his eyes with sweats. "With command ability by his side, they stand no chance against that thing."

"First Power," Dan breathes hurriedly, staring at the creature. "Sword!"

Two floating swords appeared on his sides, aiming perfectly and sliced instantly with swift. Its roared with pain, recovered and swing its arms but the swords dodge them easily.

Zoro and Vista looked interested, and surprised at the sudden appearance.

The swords are well cared and obviously have been taken care of. Even without holding it, Dan has the eyes of a swordman and hold a lot of experience.

Lucas backed away and saw a hole. Getting an idea, he carefully put Luffy inside.

"I will be back Luffy," he promised. "I need to help Dan and get Rune-sama out of there."

Just when he's about to get up, a small hand tugging his shirt which halted him. Looking down, he couldn't help but softened to see his little brother unconsciously doing it.

"Luffy..." Ace mumbled.

"He really loved his brother huh?" Thatch smiled. "Lucas really is a good brother."

"Very," Dragon agreed.

"Even at the time like this?" He whisper softly, kneel down and carefully peel his fingers off of him.

"I love you," he kissed his forehead and hurriedly join to help Dan with determined gaze.

"Awww..." the girls cooed. Even men.

"First Power," Lucas is glowing with now golden eyes. "First Form: Snake!"

His lower body changed into a shape of snake's body. Black scales appeared on his arms, neck and face. His eyes are slit and his tongue flickered with long and sharp.

"SO COOL!" Usopp and Chopper cheered with sparkling eyes.

Hancock and her sisters blinked with stunned. It's the same as they are after using their devil fruits and he has a snake form?

"Is that his form?" Nami asked.

"He have many forms," Scourge corrected her. "As for the Second Power, each abilites have four powers and one by one, they will be evolved like Upgrade."

"DOUBLE COOL!" They swooned.

Ace scowled, crossed his arms and grumbles about how Lucas is a lot stronger than he was.

Even Sabo is little ticked.

Whitebeard and Shanks are widened their eyes after feeling coming from him.

Such power from young lad and it's the level as a the Emperor.

How strong is he?

Lucas hissed, sliding easily before wrapped around its arm and squeezed tightly.

The creature roared, glaring at him and slammed its arm on the wall. Lucas slide up to dodge and wrap around its neck before squeeze again.

Blade is still angry, watching his brother fighting against the creature and noted that his little brother is nowhere to be found.

"He must be hiding..." he mumbled before his eyes set on the elder leader.

He suddenly grinned.

Ace get the uneasy feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 12.8K 79
Portgas D. Ace x [Female] Reader ••• Wanted for something you couldn't control. Something you were born with. At the age of 6, your village was raide...
213K 8.3K 70
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
91.4K 4.2K 27
You're the twin sister of Monkey D. Luffy and your two adopted older brothers Ace and Sabo. Your grandpa Garp is usually away because of his work. Le...
116K 4.5K 23
After the death of Portgas D. Ace, the Navy wish to prevent the continuation of the bloodline of the Pirate King. They send soldiers to an island on...