tennis preferences // atp pla...

By mywildimaginationn

And after a long break... we are back! Most of these are recycling old preferences from my last book but oh w... More

Note + Requests
1. When He Forgets Something Important
2. How You Meet
3. Camping Together
4. Your Wedding Song
5. You're a YouTuber
6. How He Is After Your Break Up
7. High School AU
8. The Sport You Play Professionally
9. Texts
10. You're His Celebrity Crush
11. The Dream Life You Talk About Together
12. College/University AU
13. Your Kids
14. Your Celebrity Career
15. You're His Pre-Match Ritual
16. When You Fight
17. What He Loves About You
18. His Name In Your Phone
19. Life as a One Direction Song AU
20. What He Does To Get Your Attention
21. Matching Tattoos
22. Your Musical Song
23. Cute Tournament Moment
24. Photo You Post of Him
25. Photo He Posts of You
26. Christmas Traditions
27. Your Relationship in One Word
28. Valentine's Day Traditions
29. Roommates AU
30. Best Friend Texts
31. The Pet You Own Together
32. Life as a Taylor Swift Song AU
33. Life as a 5SOS Song AU
34. Your Life as a Little Mix Song AU
35. Your Wedding Theme
36. Your Career
37. When You're Stressed
38. You Distract Him
39. Photo He Posts of You
40. Rainy Days Together
41. You're Stuck Somewhere Together
42. His Friend Brings Up Your Ex
43. His Ideal Date
44. High School Stereotype AU
45. He Proposes
46. You Hate Each Other At First
47. When He Misses You
48. Halloween Traditions
49. PDA
50. Raising Your First Child Together
51. The Moment He Realises He Loves You
52. You're Pregnant (request)
53. Fan Encounters
54. Your Friend Brings Up His Ex
56. He Acts Like He Doesn't Like You
57. How You Sleep
58. He Tries To Get Along With Your Child
59. You Get Hit On By Someone Else
60. Movie Couple AU
61. He Gets Hit On By Someone Else
62. TV Show Couple AU
63. Mixed Doubles
64. How You Hug
65. An Encounter With Your Ex
66. Someone Thinks You're a Couple
67. When He's Crushing On You
68. Your Favourite Tournament Together
69. He Admits His Feelings For You
70. Why You Break Up
71. Rainy Days
72. Dating Rumours
73. Friend Zone Texting
74. Photo You Post of Him
75. Couple Photo
Glances - Casper Ruud
Just Friends - Stefanos Tsitsipas
Lessons - Denis Shapovalov
Double Date - Dominic Thiem
76. You Try And Get Along With His Child
77. You Meet Through Your Job
78. Wattpad Cliche

55. Vlog On Tour

976 13 0
By mywildimaginationn

Alexander Zverev:

You once posted a vlog of your morning with Alexander as you both got ready for the day. It was the day of his match, and you decided to make a get ready with me video, despite you not actually playing. You mostly just followed Sascha around the room, recording his routine, as he tried to push the camera out of his face. He was mostly annoyed considering you just woke up before him and had decided to make a video about him, then proceeded to wake him up with a camera in his face. As he started to wake up, he wasn't as bothered by it, getting kind of into your video like he normally does. He started explaining to the camera how he usually starts his day before a match, making you laugh with silly little jokes he thought of as he went through his morning routine.

Alex de Minaur:

After winning a match, you thought that that was the best time to vlog Alex during his warm down. You followed him around, recording him as he showed your fans his after match routine, chatting to you whilst he sat in his ice bath and showing you around the tournament venue. Most of the time, it was you trying to get him to talk to the camera, as he couldn't think of things to say or didn't really want to be on camera. Though this particular time, because he was in a good mood after a win, it was the perfect time for him to be on video. Although he didn't like being all sweaty and gross after coming straight off of the court, he didn't mind showing off himself when he took his shirt off to get into the ice bath.

Benoit Paire:

You uploaded a vlog to your channel of you and Benoit exploring the city he was playing a tournament in. He showed you around all the spots that he's visited previously and new one's he wanted to experience with you for the first time. He would always purposely make himself look like a lost tourist, often looking confused to embarrass you in front of all the natives. You would just laugh, holding your camera out and capturing every weird and wacky thing he said and did, just to be able to keep those small moments forever.

Borna Coric:

You would normally just vlog conversations that you and Borna would have in the car, waiting somewhere or just chilling at home. Your fans loved seeing the two of you have interesting and funny conversations, with both of you bringing up interesting points on important manners, or cracking jokes about the most random topics. Your fans had often requested that you started a podcast, though of course with Borna's intense schedule, you didn't really have the time to make podcasts. Because of that, your vlogs were just more popular than anything else on your channel.

Casper Ruud:

One vlog that you had made was of you and Casper as you were leaving a tournament venue that you both loved. Packing up was always the most exhausting part of travelling, as you were much better at unpacking rather than fitting everything into your bags. Your vlog consisted of Casper attempting to close your bag for you, the two of you stealing mini shampoos, and saying goodbye to your hotel room one last time. You would mostly spend the time blaming each other for the mess you had created, being all cute as you raced around to see who could pack their things first.

Denis Shapovalov:

Denis had a photoshoot with Nike, and you were allowed to vlog the experience. You would follow him around the venue, teasing him and admiring him as he would shy away from your camera. You would show your fans the behind the scenes of Denis's photoshoot, and the chats that you and his friends would have when they weren't posing. Your fans thought it was really cool that they could see about everything that goes on at a photoshoot, whilst also getting the opportunity to see you and Denis's flirty banter that they adored watching.

Diego Schwartzman:

One of your popular vlogs consisted of you and Diego telling the camera travel stories, whilst you waited for your flight. Your fans found it really cute that the two of you were just sitting on the ground at the airport, having a conversation and holding each other close. Diego had a lot more travel stories than you, though you didn't mind sitting and listening to him talk anyways. You just enjoyed just spending time together, talking and relaxing, which was something that you rarely got to do.

Dominic Thiem:

Your vlog consisted of Dominic's entire week at a tournament he just so happened to win. As much as you would tease him saying that he just wanted to look good in front of the camera, you were very proud of him for how he played over the course of the week to win another title. You would just have snippets of his routines, matches and conversations that the two of you had, all rolled into one video. You often made them throughout your weeks on tour with Dominic, however, this one was extra special considering he ended up with the trophy.

Felix Auger-Aliassime:

You would always put your fans in your vlogs, whichever tournament you followed Felix to. Most of them would buy tickets to tournaments just to meet you, but would still stick around to support Felix at his matches. You would put in conversations with both his fans and your fans, getting to know each other, and giving them a few minutes of fame to be on your vlog. Of course, you couldn't put every single person in, but you would do the best you can considering you were so grateful to have so many people support you every single day.

Grigor Dimitrov:

You decided to vlog Grigor's experience after he won a match, specifically during his press conference. You sat in the back with your camera, recording him and his answers and whispering to the camera whatever jokes you could make out of it. As the press conference started to wrap up, you raised your hand to ask a question, Grigor immediately grinning and laughing at whatever it was that you asked. Your fans loved seeing the playful banter between the two of you, admiring how Grigor's face would light up as soon as he would see you in the press conference room.

Hubert Hurkacz:

Your vlog with Hubert just consisted of you watching his practice session, attempting to entertain yourself with the limited activities for you to do whilst he did. You would talk to the camera, talk to fans watching, or even attempt to return some of the balls he was hitting. Your fans found it hilarious watching you run around the court and annoying Hubert's team, though making Hubert laugh with whatever you managed to come up with. Of course, you didn't do it every time, to avoid getting kicked off of the court by Hubert and his team, though every once in a while you thought to entertain yourself, your fans, and your boyfriend with your silliness on court.

Jannik Sinner:

You would always vlog you and Jannik's travel experiences together because they were the most fun to record and mess around in. You would jokingly dare each other to do things that would probably get you in trouble at the airport, recording it for your fans to see. There would also often be your fans meeting you at the airport, getting the opportunity to be in your vlog if they did show up. Travelling together just happened to be your favourite way of hanging out with Jannik, and you wanted the world to see that.

Jordan Thompson:

For a vlog, Jordan let you follow him around and record him for a 'day in the life of a tennis player' video. You would ask him questions from behind the camera as he showed off his daily life, not knowing why you were so excited to show the world what he gets up to. The reason for it, was that videos with Jordan were your favourite to film and edit, being that you could just watch him be whenever you missed him. Although he didn't know that, he still would let you make videos about him, admiring how excited you would look from behind the camera.

Reilly Opelka:

One of your popular vlogs was when you spontaneously decided to go visit Reilly on tour. You vlogged everything, from packing, to the travel, to seeing him for the first time in weeks. You just used the camera as an opportunity to talk out your travel nerves, and capture the experience you went through to see Reilly. You also wanted to be able to look back on his reaction when he saw you after not being able to for a long time. Reilly would also go back and watch the video, admiring how much effort you went to, just to come out and see him and support him on tour.

Roger Federer:

Whenever you would travel with Roger to a new tournament, you would always give a hotel room tour of the place you were staying at. Sometimes you would make a montage when Roger wasn't there, just out of pure boredom. Though, when Roger was around, he would host the tour, the two of you making skits and jokes as you walked from room to room, showing off the place you were staying at for the next week. Your fans found it hilarious when you would do those vlogs, and wished that you went along to Roger's tournaments more often, just so they could have more of your content.

Stefanos Tsitsipas:

You would always vlog your experiences with food as you travelled around the world alongside Stefanos. As he had already been on tour for a few years, he had already tasted many of the delicacies from around the world. A segment would start with Stefanos describing what the food is to the camera, trying to make it seem as appealing to you as possible, however, would often fail. Following that, you would taste the dish, giving your thoughts on it. Stefanos would always giggle at you as you would taste things you didn't like, but tried to hide it. You would always fail at hiding your disgust, and everyone knew it, they just appreciated you trying something new in the first place.

Taylor Fritz:

One of your popular vlogs was one that showed your excitement and preparation for Taylor to come home from tour. You recorded yourself as you rushed around, trying to make home look comfy, getting him little gifts as coming home presents, and going to pick him up from the airport. You kept telling the camera that you were slightly nervous but super excited to see him again, your best friend recording the whole experience as you ran into his arms, happy to see him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.2K 22
NEXTGEN ATP/WTA PLAYERS IN LOVE? Taliana de Guia is a Filipino tennis player and an avid lover of the sport. She is the newest star on the tour. Just...
13.2K 448 64
Everything in Willow Martin's life fit perfectly together. She's started her new job as a sports journalist at 23 that her best friend, Dominic Thiem...
46.5K 789 34
Sascha is an up and coming tennis superstar, Agatha is an ATP website news journalist. Needless to say their paths cross quite often. More often then...
17.3K 217 6
A collection of Alexander Zverev One Shots. Enjoy :)