The Millionaire's Mistress (M...

By JessiHugz

Violet Rhys sat back and watched helplessly as the only guy she's ever loved was ripped away from her and for... More

The Millionaire's Prologue
The Millionaire's Wedding
The Millionaire's Baby
The Millionaire's Affair
The Millionaire's New Home
The Millionaire Loves Her
The Millionaire's Designated Job
The Millionaire's Heiress
The Millionaire's Decision
The Millionaire's Mistress & Justin Bieber
The Millionaire's Return
The Millionaire's Babysitter
The Millionaire's Studio Apartment
The Millionaire's Second Choice
The Millionaire's Mistress & the Dilemma
The Millionaire's Family Lands in Paris
The Millionaire's Daughter & Insomnia
The Millionaire Wants Her Back
The Millionaire's Movie Dates
The Millionaire's Sick Girlfriend
The Millionaire's Third
The Millionaire's Mistress and Lil Bump
#TheMillionaire'sOneBigHappyFamily.
The Millionaire's Mistress and the Socially Awkward Doctor
The Other Millionaire
The Millionaire's Hurt Feelings
Millionaire VS. Millionaire
The Millionaire's Mistress & the Hospital Visit
The Millionaire and the Freaking Liar
Last
News!!!
Sorry
:|

The Millionaire's Crazy Daughter

22.4K 751 29
By JessiHugz

The Millionaire's Crazy Daughter

The past few days weren't nearly what I had hoped for. Chloe barely spoke any words to me and she sure as hell wouldn't sit downstairs and watch a movie with me either.

Sienna and Austin were supposedly on their way home from the airport. I knew they were both going to just get home and go straight to bed though because of the jet lag. So that gave me a few more hours to clear everything up with Chloe.

I walked into her dark purple bedroom. She liked purple and zebra so that was the overall theme for her. She was sitting down on the floor, staring helplessly at her barbies and My Little Pony dolls. A normally vivacious kid was now now almost lifeless just because I wasn't ready to tell her dad about the 3rd Cruise baby.

It just didn't feel right.

"Can I come in?" I asked quietly, snapping her out of her trance. She looked at me momentarily before getting up to sit on her bed. She nodded and I entered the room, taking a seat right next to her. "What's wrong?" I asked even though I already knew the answer. "Why don't you talk to me anymore?"

She shrugged, "I don't understand, Violet. Why can't you tell my daddy about...you know? I don't think he'll be that upset."

"You know, I don't even think that's what's bothering you anymore. I think there's something else to this story."

"What?" She raised an eyebrow.

"We're home!" I heard a little voice call from downstairs. It was definitely Sienna.

"Chloe, you can't tell anyone about this. Not even Sienna. I'll do it soon though if it makes you feel better, ok?"

"Fine."

Both Austin and SiSi walked into the room. Sienna dropped her pink backpack on the floor and ran to hug Chloe, "I missed you, Coco!" She all but screamed and then turned to me, "I missed you too, Violet."

Chloe has insomnia and Sienna has separation issues. I didn't care though, they were adorable nonetheless.

"I missed you more, Sen."

"What's wrong with you?" Austin asked Chloe, "You normally would have attacked me by now."

She avoided eye contact which wasn't helping my case at all. She shook her head and literally turned her back to him. Austin gave me a weird look, "What's wrong with her?"

I shrugged. I had a weird feeling that if I made up another lie, Chloe would rat me out. Besides, I didn't feel like lying anyway.

+
+
+

I didn't want to move. I was so warm and comfortable right here. Austin had his arm draped around my waist, I could feel his face at the back of my head, in my messy hair.

I needed to move now though or risk being found out and have a stained white carpet. Why was everything in this room white? I was a walking disaster.

I shot out of bed and ran down the stairs, entering the bathroom farthest away from the upstairs bedroom. I didn't want anyone to come down here after the noise went traveling up the stairs. I threw open the toilet lid and threw up the contents of my empty stomach.

This was the worst.

I reached for a cloth and wiped my mouth. God, I need to eat something.

"Not sick anymore, huh?" Austin crossed her arms and leaned against the doorframe. I've told him countless times that I was feeling better. I guess to him I looked like a liar now.

If only he knew.

"I guess I am. I swear though, I felt fine yesterday."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's make you some soup or something," he held his hand out and pulled me to my feet, leading me into the kitchen. I sat down on a barstool as he searched the large, walk-in pantry. "Tomato or chicken noodle?" He asked.

"Chicken."

"Wise woman," he said while walking back out, a smile on his face. "Maybe Chloe just isn't feeling good either. That could be why she's so...quiet."

"Maybe. I wouldn't count on it though. She seems fine to me."

"I don't think so," he mumbled while setting the time on the microwave and then leaned against the counter, his arms crossed. "I've never ever been greeted like that before by her. You of all people should know that she's the first person to say anything to me when I come home. Why the hell did she turn her back on me? Literally. Rejection from your own kid is a...strange feeling."

"Well, she is part Silvia," I mumbled.

He narrowed his eyes in on me and shook his head, "Not relevant."

"I'm sorry."

"Maybe she was tired."

I almost laughed at the fact that he was so in the dark. He hasn't even come close to the real reason why she's so upset. "Could be."

Sienna came padding into the kitchen in her bright red Minnie Mouse pajamas while rubbing her tired brown eyes. She sat down at the table and dropped her head on the hard surface.

"Why are you up so early?" Austin asked. It was rare to see the girls before nine o'clock and right now it was only just barely six. It was still dark outside!

"I can't sleep."

"Not you too," Austin said while sliding my soup over to me. "Keep Violet company than. I gotta go get ready for work," he placed a spoon in my bowl and learned over the counter a little bit more, "I would kiss you, but I don't wanna get sick."

Ha, lucky for him he can't catch pregnancy.

"Whatever, I don't wanna kiss you anyway, ya freaking jerk," I joked. "You know, a real man wouldn't care. He'd kiss his sick girlfriend anyway-"

He quickly kissed my lips, "Now shut up."

I smiled, "Will do."

Just as Austin was exiting the kitchen Chloe came trudging in, "Mornin', peanut," he said while ruffling her surprisingly neat blonde hair.

"Good morning," she grumbled, still not making any eye contact with him or anyone else for that matter. I need to have a serious talk with her. Maybe if I told Sienna too she would feel better. Sienna is the epitome of a daddy's girl and the absolute worst at keeping secrets, so I probably wasn't going to tell her.

"Why are you always waking up on the wrong side of the bed?" He asked while picking her up and planting a small kiss on her cheek.

"I'm not!" She snapped. If she would have been a little louder it would have even been a scream.

Austin gave her the upmost confused look, "Something's wrong with you, Chloe Jai. I want to know what," he paused to set her back down on the ground, "Come talk to me," he started to leave the room and she hesitantly followed behind.

Oh no.

+Austin's POV+

Chloe sat on the edge of my bed, her little legs dangling over the side. She played with her fingers nervously and avoided making eye contact at all costs. "Am I in trouble?" She asked.

I shook my head, "No, of course not," I walked into my closet and pulled a light blue dress shirt off one of the hangars and randomly selected a pair of slim black slacks. God, I hate dress clothes. "So, what did you and Violet do while me and Sienna were gone?" I asked her while changing into the clothes.

"Um...not a lot. Howard and Elena came over."

Howard and Elena? Who's Elena? "Do you mean Reyna?" I asked curiously.

"Oh. Yeah, her."

"Hmm...I thought Violet didn't like them anymore," I said that more for myself than for her.

"Yeah, she kicked them out."

Ok then. "What else did you do?" I asked while walking out of the closet, still trying to button my shirt up the rest of the way.

"Not much."

"You guys are so boring," I laughed. She almost kind of half smiled along with me.

"Daddy, do you ever want more kids?"

I froze upon hearing her question. Why would she ask me something like that? This little girl never fails to surprise me, "Not really. Why do you ask?" I was content with Sienna and Chloe. Then again, I don't have a kid with Violet, the experience might be different. I still don't really want another though.

"I don't know," she shrugged and tried to hide a big smile, "Sienna's boring. She doesn't like playing barbies with me anymore. You don't like barbies and Violet doesn't like having to make them talk so she's boring too."

"So you want another sister is what you're saying?"

She nodded.

"You are crazy."

++++++

So what do you guys think Violet's baby is? Boy or girl?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.5K 30
Austin married Marie so he could inherit his fathers company. His parents hated the woman he was interested in and said he needed a suitable wife or...
28.3K 1.2K 51
~We all wear a mask~ Faye faced Elena. "If you're choosing dare, you can't remove any clothing's for now.. Part of the rules." She said. "Go one.. I...
2M 58.4K 33
While Andrea Brandon dreamed happily ever after with her handsome boyfriend, the love of her life, the most eligible bachelor, Alejandro Fernandez, h...
11.4K 307 32
a story how a young woman fell in love with a man through a forced marriage ••• Violet Rosé McQuoid, a 23 year old who dreamt to become a doctor to c...