MY ENEMY IS MY LOVE (Complete...

By lost_illusion13

This is a fan fiction of my favorite couple sidnaaz......and it is completely imaginary......Story revolves a... More

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION
BEGINNING
APOLOGY
THE FIRST ENCOUNTER
LIFE,DEATH OR TRUTH
DEVIL WON
GAME IS NOT OVER YET BABY
SPECIAL💕
NEW OWNER
SURPRISE💖
I PROMISE💕
STALKING😍
FRIENDS🤩
PRANK CALL😁
BONDING😍
🖤MONSTER & MOTI🤍
JUST FRIENDS😅
HAUNTING PAST🥺
🖤DREAMS:TRUTH🖤
GIFT🎁
MONSTER🖤
DO I CARE? NAH.💔
TAKE A HINT🤷‍♂️
I LOVE HER 💖
IMPORTANT!
MISSING 😥
FOUND HER😀
GAME START'S NOW😁
JEALOUS😃
REVEALING PAST😥
GROWING FEELINGS💞
🖤EMMA WASTON:: PIZZA🤍
MADE FOR EACHOTHER😀
MY GIRL💕
UNTOLD🤨
KISS😍
TOLERANCE😂
THAT NIGHT🌙
I LOVE HIM💖
OUR'S SPECIAL DAY💖
EVERYTHING OF YOUR'S😘
💖YOUR WORDS ARE ENOUGH💖
EPILOGUE💗
💖Back To Future💖

MINE💖

4.8K 387 6
By lost_illusion13

SS: Good Morning Guys....... Nice to meet you all though I own this channel you will still continue with you old boss he will be in charge so there won't be a big change. See you around guys.

Sidharth was leaving the room along with Kushal he stops near shehnaaz and whisper's in Shehnaaz ear's.

SS: SURPRISE(winks at her 😉😉)

***********************************************************************************************

Sidharth leaves and goes to his cabin........While Shehnaaz was still in shock she slowly move towards her desk.......She sits on her chain was in deep thoughts........Her chain of thoughts broke by Asim.

AA: Hey Shehnaaz.

SG: Hi.

AA: Are you okay?

SG: Yah I am okay.......Why I don't look okay?(with confusing look )

AA: No, its just Sidharth is our new head I thought you might be not feeling okay about afterall you are the one who published his story.

SG: Yah but it isn't true.

AA: Yah I know that but still you were looking really worried since you got know about him being our new head.......So I am checking upon you.

SG: I am totally fine.

(In her mind: I am definitely not fine with him being the head.......I gave him the proofs, why is he still doing all this......Yesterday he said that he wants me to apologize to me. I can't he doing all this just for a SORRY. Who buys a whole just to get a sorry I think its something big.) Her chain of again broke by Asim.

AA: Okay then I have work ,I will see you around.

 SG: Bye (with a fake smile)

After sometime Shehnaaz gets a call to the new head........As she was moving towards his cabin she had lot of questions in her head "What does he even want from.God he is such a mystery I just hope I get all my answers otherwise I will die with curiosity." She enters the cabin he was looking really he had this devilish he always has. Shehnaaz looks around the cabin see that kushal was sitting on couch she recognized him because he was a really famous lawyer and was really dispointed to know that he is Sidharth friend and she that even Kushal is also a bad person.

SS: Good Morning Miss.Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.(with that devilish smile)

SG: Care to explain what you are doing here.

SS: I didn't know that you are a memory loss patient.......So let me just tell you again I brought this channel and I am your new boss. So I hope you show some respect towards your new boss.

SG: By the way respect is earned I just can't magically give you.

(Kushal was looking at her shocked and inside he was really happy because he never Sid to end up mafia and illegal work. Sidharth he knew was really different he was full  of life. He understood why Shehnaaz made an a impact on him. He thought Shehnaaz can change him and get him back from his darkness. He just saw Shehnaaz a ray of hope for Sidharth's life.)

SG: Cut the crap and tell. What are you doing here?

SS: Listen Shehnaaz I am the boss here I don't need to answer questions. I am giving you an a offer I know you really want promotion so better behave good with your boss, Just apologize to me once and that's it I will give you promotion and I will not disturb you again. What say?

SG: No way.

SS: Your wish.

Shehnaaz was really angry, She turned around to leave his cabin.

SS: Did ask you to leave?

SG: What do you want now?

SS: I forgot to introduce you my friend because of him only this was all possible I thought you might be really thankful to him. Meet Kushal Kapoor.

Kushal gives him death glares and looks at Shehnaaz and gives her a sweet smile.

KK: Hi Shehnaaz .

SG: Hi I know you.......You are  a really famous lawyer.....You should be helping people but you are on his side supporting him and covering up all his stuff.....You are his friend atleast you could have tried to tell him.

SS: He does tell me a lot but I am SIDHARTH SHUKLA I don't listen to anyone.........He is not a big supporter of my work sweetie but his just covers up shit because I am his bestfriend since childhood. 

SG: (Shehnaaz looks at Kushal with guilty look)

KK: (He just smiles back at her)

SG: (She smiles back at him,she feels really bad that she misjudged him )

SS: Since you didn't accept my offer so to get promotion you need work really hard. I need you to write article on me.

SG: On you?

SS: Yah on me......About my construction company and how good and humble person I am(winks at her)......I specially chose you because you know me personally you saw how humble and good person so I want you to write it . It should be very good article it should contain every achievements.

SG: Yah sure why not should I mention how many people you have killed afterall that is also an a achievements.......And I am damn people will be really interested read about that.(she give a angry look)

SS: Just write about my company and me.......Okay I don't time for your crap I need that article by today.

Shehnaaz leaves the cabin.......she was really annoyed, As soon as she reaches her desk she starts working on the article as it was already afternoon and she doesn't really have time as it was a really big article.

IN SIDHARTH's CABIN;

KK: What are you even upto.......You said you like and what are you even doing?

SS: I do like her......Now I like her even more.

KK: What do you mean you like her more now?

SS: I saw lot of girls Kushal nobody effected me as she did.......But this world is fully corrupted nobody is good and you know that.....I was just testing her I thought even she might just give in that's why I said that give her promotion if she apologize but she didn't.

KK: In your whole life if you have done anything right that is choosing her she very confident and scared at all and not in it money If you ask I will  just say go for it.

SS: I will(he smile at Kushal)

KK: I need leave....... Bye......And all the best and please stop annoying her.

SS: I just love to annoy her so I won't stop it.

KK: (Gives him you are impossible wala look)

KK: Bye.

SS: Bye.

Kushal leaves Sid's cabin while he was going to the exit door suddenly Shehnaaz calls him.And he turns around.

KK: Shehnaaz?

SG: I am really sorry........I misjudged you.

KK: It's okay I can understand.

SG: Thank you. How did you even become his friend?

KK: What you mean by that?

SG: I mean you really sweet and totally different not like that donkey.

KK: (He was laughing at her) That donkey is my bestfriend........He was really different before Shehnaaz. You are even misjudging once you get to know him you will see how caring and sweet he is.

SG: Sweet him no way in hell that would be possible.

KK: (He just laughs at her )You will see.......I need to leave I have some work......See you around 

SG: Okay bye and I am really sorry.

KK: (He gives her a sweet smile)

SG: (She also smiles back at her)

Shehnaaz again goes back to her desk and starts working on her article. Even Sidharth was engrossed in his  work. It was 7pm she completed her article. She went to Sid's cabin to show the article. She knocks his cabin door.

SS: Come in.

SG: (She goes inside his cabin)

SS: Miss.Shehnaaz done with the article?

SG: Yah I have already sent you mail.

SS: Okay let me check it.(He opens his mail and checks the article)

SS: I don't like it make another one.

SG: What? On what basis are you even saying that?

SS: I just didn't like it.So I want you to make a new one,that's it end of the discussion. 

SG: FINE!

She leaves the cabin, She was really angry on Sidharth and she get back to her work. Everybody was leaving , I was 10 she finally completes her work. She looks around the whole office was empty she sends mail to Sidharth and goes to his cabin and knocks on his door.

SS: Come in Shehnaaz.(he was already checking her article)

SG: I mailed it to you.

SS: Yah I am checking it.

SS: Good I like it.

Shehnaaz turned around to leave the cabin. 

SS: Shehnaaz!

SG: what do you want now.

He gets up from his chair and moves towards her,now they were facing each other he was really close to her now she was looking straight into his eyes. He catches her by waist there bodies were touch ecahothes.

SG: What are you doing leave me!

SS: No I not gonna leave you....NEVER

SG: What?

SS: I want to tell you something.

SG: What do you wanna tell me?

SS: I like you Miss.Shehnaaz Kaur Gill......You are MINE....And you will always be MINE......Do you understand that.

SG: Have you completely lost it......What this is a new game of your's?

SS: (He pulls her more into him) I am really serious Shehnaaz .....I LIKE YOU AND YOU ARE MINE.

SG: (She was completely shocked by his confession)

SS: I like you and I can't see that hate for me in your eyes. I just can't not anymore.

He leaves her from his grip........Before Sidharth can say anything Shehnaaz leaves the his cabin and picks her stuff and moves out of the office. Sidharth just smiles and he also leaves the office.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Please do vote, comment and follow.😊😊

And please keep streaming BHULA DUNGA ❤❤

Stay safe  💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 16.6K 58
Heyy guys this is my first story, so I hope that you all will support me. . . . . Two opposite personalities: A cute, bubbly, and innocent girl-Shehn...
22K 3.2K 28
"Why?" I asked. He didn't answer me, his eyes were calm and cold. "You cannot just take anybody's life!" I yelled at him. He took a step towards me...
75.2K 4.2K 32
See how two completely different people get bounded and turns one. Shehnaaz kaur gill a girl who lost her parents and lives with her loving sister Ma...
11.7K 2K 19
Sidharth and Shehnaaz ,two individuals living their life in their own way...Their sibilings got married to each other through a love marriage but wha...