I PROMISE💕

SS: (He pulls her more into him) I am really serious Shehnaaz .....I LIKE YOU AND YOU ARE MINE.

SG: (She was completely shocked by his confession)

SS: I like you and I can't see that hate for me in your eyes. I just can't not anymore.

He leaves her from his grip........Before Sidharth can say anything Shehnaaz leaves the his cabin and picks her stuff and moves out of the office. Sidharth just smiles and he also leaves the office.

***********************************************************************************************

SHEHNAAZ POV:

I came back home I was literally shocked by his confession I didn't know what to say to him......I don't even know whether whatever he said was true or not.........But it felt real, I don't know why but I feel whatever he said was completely true, But why does he even like me I mean that makes no sense.......But Sidharth Shukla I don't like you........I hate you, You killed a person infront of me, you threatened to kill me and my family what makes you think I ever gonna like you........You are a monster you took away those farmers lands........You always see hate for you in my eyes  Sidharth Shukla, you can't change it. 

SHEHNAAZ POV ENDS

SIDHARTH POV:

I came back home with a smile its been really long time since I came back home with a smile. I went straight into my room and changed my cloths and lie down on the bed and closed my eyes I started remembering her beautiful face, her eyes. I like you Shehnaaz and you will accept me soon. My chain of thoughts broke by my mom call.

SIDHARTH POV ENDS

SM: Hello Sid.

SS: Hello Mom(he was smiling).

SM: I think someone's mood is good today.......What happened Sid?

SS: Nothing mom just feeling good.

SM: Who is that girl? (Don't ask how his mom got to know about it.......Because they tend know everything)

SS: What how did you even know?

SM: I am your mom, Mothers get to know stuff..............So tell me whose is that girl?

SS: Her name is Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.

SM: Nice name.

SS: She is really beautiful, She has this eyes which aren't scared.........She so confident and strong.

SM: Good when I am gonna meet her.

SS: It will take time first she should like me and then I will make you meet her........But I am damn sure you will definitely like her .

SM: So did you tell her that you like her?

SS: Yah I did today.

SM: So what did she say?

SS: She didn't say anything .

SM: But why didn't she say anything ? Does she know about you that you are into Mafia?

SS: She does know everything about me........But I kinda messed it up.

SM: What did you do?

SS: (He narrates the whole story)

SM: Seriously Sidharth you did all this and you expect her to like you?

SS: I know but I will  win her.