BONDING😍

SG: No need say thanks to me I know that feeling of being betrayed. I have been through that.(with a sad face)

KK: What's your story?

SG: Just leave it. I don't want to talk about is right now. May be someother day let's enjoy.

Sidharth comes back and joins Shehnaaz and Kushal.

***********************************************************************************************

SS: Come let's have dinner.

They all sat on dinning table for the dinner. For Shehnaaz all the dishes were Shehnaaz favorite dishes.

SG: Wow you have great taste. I must say (looking at food)

SS: Yah I kinda good taste in everything.

SG: I doubt that(with a smile)

SS: Oo really you are indirestly saying that you are bad.

SG: When did I even say that?

SS: I choose you so if my taste is bad. Hence that makes you a bad choice.(with a smile)

KK: No, My sissy is great.(looking at Shehnaaz with a smile)

SG: See......I love you my bro.

SS: Seriously you are taking her side. What about our friendship.

SG: I still don't undersatnd one thing how you became this monster's best friend?

SS: (Gave her a death glare)

KK: (He was just laughing)

SG: Tell me any intersting stories about this monster. I really wanna know?

SS: Wow so much intrest on me. (With a flirting wala smile )... What are your intentions?

SG: I have no intentions I just find you so boring so I just wanna knowdid you ever smile,have fun, do normal people stuff.

SS: What mean by normal people stuff....Do you think I am abnormal?

SG: You are only saying it I didn't say anything.(with a smile)

KK: Time out guys.

KK: You know I do have a story. And its really a fun one.

SS: You are thinking what I am thinking?

KK: Yes.(Laughing)

SS: No....No....No......Don't say that to her. Please Kushal.

SG: You say please.

KK: So what happened is (Sidharth banged his head with his hand) We went to Paris for holidays just two for us. So one night we were just roaming on the streets of city,and we were lost so I told Sid to go and ask a guy for help he was standing near a shop and I told that I will get some stuff from the store. But Sid didn't knew french so he asked me and I knew french so I told him say "je t'aime, Donne moi un câlin,Embrasse moi".

SG: What does that mean?

KK: That means I love you, Hug me, Kiss me. And Sid didn't knew that he actually went to that guy and delived the same line to him. And I was watching all this, I actually tought he would be uncomfortable, But he turned out to be a gay. And after that he got attracted to Sid and he started grabbing his ass and was trying to kiss him. Sid got out of the grip and came running to me. After that guy started stalking us. It was so funny.(laughing)

SG: (Shehnaaz was litreally laughing her ass off)

SS: Enough now okay.......Stop laughing otherwise...

SG: Otherwise what you will call your boyfriend.(laughing)

KK: Please don't we are really scared.(laughing, and both Shehnaaz give eachother a HiFi)

Like that they completed there dinner and sat on couch. Shehnaaz went to a room to change her clothes. All of them came out changing there clothes......Kaushal and Sidharth was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Shehnaaz was wearing a white color long hoddie with black shorts, and she was looking super cute.

SG: So what we do now.?

SS: We will watch a movie.

SG: What movie?

KK: We will watch a horror movie.

SG: No horror movie.

SS: Why are you scared?

SG: No why will I be scared.(Inside she was really scared but she couldn't accept that because she Sid will tease her to no extent)

SS: Okay then come we will watch Ring movie.

KK: Okay cool.

All  of them seatled on the couch comfartable. Kushal was sitting on the single sofa were as Shehnaaz and Sidharth were sitting on the same couch.Sidharth closed all the curtains and off all the lights and made it really dark because he understood that Shehnaaz was really scared just make her accept it he was doing all this.Shehnaaz completely coverd herself with comforter. Sidharth sat beside Shehnaaz and they started watching movie, Kushal was completely engrossed in the movie because he loves horror movies. But Sidhath's eyes was on Shehnaaz, she covered her face only her eyes were visible. In between the movie Sidharth got up to get some , he went to Kitchen and came back and was standing behind shehnaaz and sunddenly he shouted.Which made sana hell and she also started shouted. Sidharth was laughing at her.

SS: Omg....Now that was really funny(even Kushal was laughing)

SG: Asshole.....

(She started running behind Sidharth even Sidharth started running, Kushal was trying to stop there fight, after a while they all completed the movie and went into there bedrooms to sleep)

Shenaaz room was in 1st floor beside Sidharth's room.And Kushal's room was in ground floor. Shehnaaz wasn't being able to sleep because she ws really scared. She gets up from the bed and steps out of the room. She goes into Sidharth's room.

"I entered his room, It was big room with his pictures all over the walls. His room had a balcony, Cool wind was brushing my face, he was facing his back to me.....I went and beside him because I was really scared no way I can sleep all alone" She tought

She Slowly slept beside Sid and made herself comfortable on the bed.

SS: I know you're intentions weren't good.....What are planning to do with me.(he opened his eyes and gave her a devilish smile)

SG: I was really scared I couldn't sleep alone. So can I please sleep here.

SS: You can.(with a smile)

(Shehnaaz takes his hand on hers, and closes her eyes)

SS: What are you doing?

SG: I am just scared that any ghost might come and take me. So for safety.

SS: HaHaHa you are so childish.

SG: Shut up and sleep.

They both slept very peacefully. Sidharth and Shehnaaz were really happy. Eachother's presence made them really happy.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please vote , comment, and follow.😊😊

And please keep streaming BHULA DUNGA.❤❤

Stay Safe 💖