HAUNTING PAST🥺

SS: Wanna watch horror film.(laughing)

SG: You are such an ass.

SS: I know.

And they both started laughing on eachother's lame jokes.

***********************************************************************************************

Saturday Morning,

Shehnaaz was going to Novtel hotel for a channel board meeting as she was new head. She left for Novtel. As soon as she reached hotel she got a call from Sidharth.

SS: Hello Moti.

SG: Asshole.....You donkey....Monkey........YOU ARE A BIG IDIOT.

SS: Ooooo....Control I am your boss atleast show some respect.

SG: And you are even my bestfriend who doesn't care about his friends mental health.

SS: I know you are tensed. Just be calm you will be great at meeting okay. You are awesome don't be nervous.Okay Moti.

SG: Okay Monster. Bye I need to go now.

SS: Bye and all the best.

She took a deep breath before entering into the room. She was really good in the meeting everybody liked her and congratulated her for being new head. After the meeting was done she called Sidharth.

SG: Hello Sidharth.

SS: I am safe.

SG: Huh.?

SS: So meeting went well.

SG: How did you knew that?

SS: Simple if it didn't go well you would have started abusing me already. 

SG: Asshole.

SS: (Laughing)I meet you tonight at you place. I have some work. 

SG: Okay. See ya

SS: Bye.

Shehnaaz cut the call and was moving towards the exit. She going back to her she saw two people were moving towards there car. As soon as she them she went to her car she was breathing heavily. She had tears in her eyes. She sat inside the car and started crying.She closed her eyes. As soon as she closed her she started having flashes.

"Aliya and Ashish I won't let guys win again you have caused lot damage to my life. I won't let guys ruin it anymore." She thought

 With that she started driving car. After 30 mins she reached her house. She went inside her washroom and got naked and to a hot shower for an hour. She came out from the washroom she wore long black color hoddie. And lie down on the bed. And she started to think about her encounter with her past. She closed her eyes and she keep on remebering about that dreadfull night. A tear escaped her eyes.

It was evening Sidharth reached Shehnaaz house he went inside her house with extra pair of keys. As Shehnaaz gave Sidharth and Kushal extra pair of keys. As he entered the house it was really silent. He was kinda felt weird that Shehnaaz knew he was gonna come and it was weekend and her house really silent which doesn't happen ever. He entered her room and saw Shehnaaz sleeping her back was facing him. The room was dark.

SS: Moti?

SG: Mmm.

 Sidharth understood that something  something is wrong with her because she was sounding really sad. He went near the her he slept beside her and hugged her from behind.