๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐‡๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ
90.
91.
92.
93.
94. time skip
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
97.
98.
99.
S O N ร‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

5.

6.6K 312 243
By shaylawrites128

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, california -

my eyes slowly fluttered open as i stretched out a little.

i laid my hand on my chest but felt something else so i looked down seeing vanessa with her head and hand on my chest sleeping peacefully.

i didn't wanna wake her so i just grabbed my phone and went straight into messages to text stacy.

stacy fuck you rodrick! your cheating on me?!

( We gon just pretend this them 😭😭!)

i looked down at the photo she sent me sighing as i knew this definitely looks like i was cheating.

roddy i wasn't cheating on you bae. just come by and i'll explain everything.

i put my phone down next to me before staring down at vanessa who was still sleeping without no harm.

"Vanessa" i shook her lightly. "i gotta get up" i picked her hand up but as soon as i did, she jumped up gasping scaring the shit out of me. "you good. i ain't gon hurt you" i said as she shook.

"i fell asleep down here?" i nodded.

"right on me" she groaned as i got up.

"i'm sorry" she sighed.

"ain't nun to be sorry about i told you that it was okay" i shrugged before walking into the kitchen. "you want breakfast?"

"uhm.. s-sure" she rubbed her arm.

"you cold?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"kinda" she said getting under the blanket on the couch.

"you still got my hoodie on, how you still cold?" i chuckled.

no response.

the front door opened making her jump and run over to me.

"it's just my girlfriend" i chuckled as she hid behind me.

"let's talk" stacy crossed her arms.

"first, Vanessa you can just sit on the couch or sum ight? do whatever" i said before walking with stacy up the stairs.

"who is she!" stacy pleaded as i shut my door.

"look, when i left out a few days ago, i went into the store and when i came out, i saw her on the ground crying and praying allat" i sat on my bed. "she passed out so i brought her here to make sure she was straight"

"so why she still here?"

"her boyfriend beats on her. badly" she sighed. "ion know what to do.. ion want her to go back to him. she has nightmares and is startled very easily"

"what about her sleeping on you?" she crossed her arms.

"she was scared of a movie bae" i pulled her arms down. "i ain't cheatin on you"

"i went to the appointment" she smiled. "i'm pregnant"

i picked her up spinning her around as she giggled and pulled my face up to kiss me.

"so your happy?" she smiled.

"yea" i kissed her cheek. "what are you doing tonight?"

"i'm going to jess's house" she frowned. "sorry we can't celebrate" she ran her hand down my chest.

"another time" she nodded.

"is she gon go with family soon?"

"her family disowned her for being with her asshole of a boyfriend" she nodded. "i don't know what to do"

"you'll figure it out baby" she kissed my cheek. "ima head out okay?" i nodded. "i love you"

"i love you too"

-

- Vanessa Valor -

i groaned as i felt myself being picked up. as my eyes focused, i saw Rodrick above me.

"You can't be down here with no pants on" he chuckled placing me on a bed i think

"what?!" i shot up. "you let me walk around with just underwear on?! i'm so so so sorry" i covered my face in embarrassment.

"chill shorty it's fine. i got people coming over but here. i ordered these a few days ago" i looked up seeing him place a pair of biker shorts on the bed.

"i really should get going.. could you call me an uber or something.." i sighed.

"no you can stay here. your family doesn't fuck wit you and your boyfriend beat on you" he sighed. "youn got nowhere to go"

"a h-hotel" i stuttered.

"no. your safe here so just be grateful" he said. "now put those on and here" he handed me a pair of ethika's. "pick any shirt or hoodie from my closet to wear and then come downstairs when your ready" he said before leaving the room closing the door.

he's so nice what the fuck..

-

after getting dressed, i walked downstairs slowly as i heard yelling making me jump.

the dog ran to me licking at my legs.

"oh hi" i looked over at a girl who stood there smiling as she walked out the bathroom. "i'm nia" she held her hand out.

i hesitated a little before shaking her hand lightly looking down.

"you must be Vanessa" i looked up. "roddy told us you were here" she smiled. "your very pretty"

"t-thank you" i smiled lightly.

"AY- oh" a darkskin boy cut himself off as he saw me and the girl in the hall. "you Vanessa?" he walked towards me.

i backed up a little hitting the wall making me gasp.

"you good?" he asked walking closer.

"back up" rodrick walked between us. "she just scared that's all" he looked back at me. "you good ight? they ain't gon hurt you"

"you poor thing" the girl frowned.

i looked down at me feet as rodrick continued to speak to them.

what was i supposed to do? i don't know them.

"come on, come hangout with us" the darkskin boy said.

"nobody gon hurt you" rodrick added. "just stay wit me ight? they cool"

i nodded slowly before following them into the living room seeing 2 more boys on the couch.

"ay wsp shorty!" the one guy hopped over the couch holding his hand out.

"please don't!" i hid my face in my hands scared of what he would do.

"shit i'm sorry ma. i ain't gon hurt you" he apologized. "i'm tyree" he held his hand out.

"V-Vanessa" i shook his hand lightly.

"ain't you lawrence poloski's gurl?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 115 21
I choose this life but ma heart choose you.........
16K 668 13
" ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ , ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...
58.3K 3.2K 37
"Well, well, well. Trouble in paradise? I don't blame the guy for cheating on you. You have nothing to provide anyway." He sneered. ...
1.4K 125 19
"Imma ride till the wheels fall off" I tell him staring straight into his eyes "Forver my love" he says pulling me into a hug Neva imagine mi woulda...