Falling for Him

By flowergirl2o2

"Did you love her?" I looked down not wanting to see the expression in his eyes. His warm hand gripped my ch... More

Welcome to my cliche world!
~Preperations and Betrayals~
~Wedding and First looks~
~New home and first nights~
~Morning and Family breakfasts~
~Misconceptions and Apologies~
~Regrets and Guilt~
WE ARE EQUAL
~Silent Treatments and Care~
~Small talks and Jet lag~
~Lost and Found~
~Anger and Understandings~
~Unexpected Moments and Fancy restaurants~
~Racing hearts and Flashbacks~
~Job hunt and Intense moments~
~Jealousy and First Kiss~
~Cast~
~Teasings and Marks~
~Talks and Business trips~
~Outings and Rumours~
~Trust and Flashbacks~
~Emotions and Reunions~
..21..
..22..
..23..
..24..
..25..
..26..
..27..
..28..
..29..
..30..
..31..
..32..
..33..
..34..
..35..
..36..
..37..
..38..
..Epilogue..
..THANK YOU SO MUCH..
..Bonus Chapter 1..
..Bonus Chapter 2..
..Note..
..Bonus Chapter 3..

~Kisses and Friends~

10.6K 572 47
By flowergirl2o2

'For Allah is best and most abiding'

I can't believe Falling for Him has already over 500 reads<3

A special thanks to SyedZahika ashyana1 bibah_04 hadiAtif Fidha_overlooks khyberpakhtun TayyibMussa21 for your lovely comments and votes. They literally made my day:)

P.s if ya all have any ideas for the cast of characters let me know.

Edited.
Inaya's POV:
He kissed me slowly yet it conveyed everything from his affection to his possessiveness. My hands reluctantly went to his hair as he gripped my waist and pulled me closer. After a while his kiss became more intense and before I knew it I was responding with the same intensity.

He pulled away taking in oxygen and I did the same as I took in huge gulps of air and then he was kissing me again. "You have no idea how long I waited for this." He muttered in a hoarse voice. His hand was in my hair under my hijab and I coul feel my body temperature rise up.

There was a knock at the door and Zayaan jumped apart while I leaned against the wall trying not to collapse on the floor due to my wobbly legs. I was breathing deeply and so was he. I was sure my face was flushed and I noticed the way his hair was messed up now. He ran his hand through his hair trying to fix it while I tried to fix my hijab and my clothes.

The person on the other side didn't even wait for Zayaan's reply and just entered. "Hey Zayaan." He greeted completely oblivious to the tension in the room. He froze upon seeing me and I recognized him as the guy I saw in the elevator, the one who was judging me. "You!" I pointed at him and he smiled. "Yes me."

"You know each other?" This time it was Zayaan's turn to intervene as he looked at us in confusion and I rolled my eyes. "No, he was the guy in the elevator who was throwing judgemental looks at me while I was dying with anxiety." I stated glaring at him as I folded my arms against my chest.

He chuckled at this as he shook his head and I frowned. "Why are you laughing at me?"

"I wasn't exactly throwing 'judgemental looks', as you quote it, I was just trying to recognize you." He replied as he slumped onto the couch. "Oh smells nice, what is it?" Before he could reach for the box I picked it up and moved back.

"That's rude." He muttered and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Wait, who is he?" I turned towards Zayaan who was watching our exchange in interest. "This is my best friend Shehryar." He introduced. "And this is my wife, Inaya."

"Oh yeah, now I remember you. I saw yours and Zayaan's picture. That's where I remember you from." He nodded to himself. His eyes suddenly lot up as he turned towards Zayaan. "Wait isn't she-" However he was unable to continue due to the glare from Zayaan. I looked at them confused but then shook my head.

"You have friends?" I looked at Zayaan quizically who gave me an offended look. At this Shehryar burst out laughing. "I like her already." He spoke between laughs. "But I don't like you." I retorted.

"Yes Inaya, I have friends. Actually a best friend." He replied seriously as he leaned against his desk and I blushed. "I didn't mean it like that, it's just you never talked about him or anyone so I just thought-" I muttered embarrassed and he rolled his eyes.

"That I have no friends?" And I nodded. "You don't exactly strike as someone who would have friends." I muttered unable to stop myself from speaking. I cursed my mouth as it worked on it's own accord. "What?" He gave me a dark look. Before I could reply, Shehryar piped in for which I gave him a grateful look.

"As much as I would like to watch this lover's quarrel, I'm more interested in what's in that box." He pointed to the box I was holding. "It smells like biryani and it's been so long since I've had one." He added and I smiled before placing the box on the table. "Atleast someone wants to eat my cooking." I threw a glare towards Zayaan who had a suggestive look on his face as he cocked his head slightly.

"I was going to eat after-" but before Zayaan could say anything further I piped in. From the look on his face, I could tell he was going to say something dirty and I did not want to embarrass myself any further. "Zayaan, why don't you come and eat?" I looked at him sweetly while he just smirked at me and settled down beside Shehryar.

I sat down on the chair across them as I took out the plates and spoons and gave them one each before placing one for myself. Shehryar didn't wait for anything and served himself a huge portion making me chuckle while Zayaan first took out on my plate then for himself. I gave him a warm smile as I started eating.

"Oh my god! This is amazing! That's it, I'm moving to your house." Shehryar announced and I chuckled. Zayaan rolled his eyes as he himself ate. "No seriously, it's been so long since I've had homemade food and I forgot how good it was. Zayaan seriously is lucky to have you bhabi."

"Why don't you come over for dinner everyday?" I asked and his eyes lit up. "Really?" But then suddenly he shook his head. "No, it wouldn't be nice to disturb your privacy." He declined politely and I shook my head.

"I'm serious, it's totally fine." I insisted.

"Since when did you care about etiquette?" Zayaan teased him and he rolled his eyes. "You don't even knock before entering my office." He added.

"I did knock today." He corrected him and Zayaan rolled his eyes. "You're supposed to wait for a reply before entering." Shehryar just ignored him as he busied himself in eating. I watched there exchange with a smile. Where Zayaan was the sensible and serious one, Shehryar was carefree and playful. I could see why they got along so well.

"I feel like everyday would be too much, how about once a week?" He proposed and I nodded with a smile. The rest of the lunch passed in  bickering between Zayaan and shehryaar in which I ended up being dragged most of the times.

Shehryaar had left and now it was just me and Zayaan in his office. I had wanted to go home but Zayaan thought it was better if we both go back together. According to him, he would be done within an hour or so, then we could leave together. And so here I was, getting bored as I stared at him getting angry on someone on the other side of the phone.

I actually felt bad for the person on the other side as I knew how angry he could get. I tried focusing back on my phone but it was of no use as there was nothing on it too. I sighed and relaxed against the couch as I looked around his office. This was the first time that I clearly observed it.

Unlike his room, his office was pretty simple. There was a huge mahogany desk in the centre with a leather revolving chair on which Zayaan sat. There were two leather chairs infront of his desk with a glass table in between them.

Huge windows lined the wall behind his desk, showing the rest of the city. Infront of the desk was the main door and beside it was a two seater couch on which I was sitting.

I sighed triedly as I laid down on the couch, staring at the white cieling above me. It was wierd how life was so unexpected. Never in my imaginations would have I thought that I would be left on my wedding day. Who knew that instead of marrying a guy from my university, I would be married to a businessman who I never even knew before.

Who would have expected that I would fall for the same man, who just months ago was a stranger to me.
......
It's about time she finally fell for him. Do you think this is the calm before the storm or Zayaan and Inaya would live happily ever after? Also thoughts on Shehryar? I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Vote and comment if you're enjoying this book:)

Love ya all<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 82 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
1.4M 56.3K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...
248K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...
3.1M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...