Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{19} Talk

531 29 2
By xGucciTaeex

2:10am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The principal's office, was unusually small and comfortable, like the size of my first dorm. The walls of the office were covered with expensive woods and were adorned with paintings. Near the wide window, several bookcases were build to be plastered on the wall.

The central element of this room is a huge table with a bronze hawk and a desktop computer on its left side and a valuable astral lamp on its right. Various papers or letters were scattered in the middle of the desk.

Behind the desk was a cosy chair made of leather which I kind of like a lot (even though I just seen it for 1 second) and consider stealing it.

Me and Jungkook sat on the ordinary Lawson chair that was directly opposite of the principals. I decided to sit down on the left side to examine the interesting bronze hawk. It was right in front of the computer and beside it was a picture frame of a young girl who was wearing a red dress, her eyes close and beaming, her chin pointing at the air. She looks like she was in her twenties and is quite familiar.

"I see you're looking at the photo of your mum," He grinned and I quickly look away from the picture frame and back at him. With a sigh, he sat himself down on the cosy chair and clamped his hands together.

"Now, where should we begin?" He asked, but I think the question was for him to answer so I didn't say anything and neither did Jungkook. I think he was busy examining the bookshelves. If he loves to read and is a nerd for books, I'll be surprised.

"Would you like to know when I left you and your mum?" He asked and my face instantly turned into a cold one.

"When I was a toddler," I answered and he nodded.

"The thing is, I left you guys for a purpose and whatever your mum told you, is either-"

"What is the purpose?" I asked coldly with an eyebrow raised.

"Would you like the whole story?" He asked. "I've got the whole day."

Does he even sleep? I wondered.

"Yes, I would like the whole story but shorten it," I answered and he nodded.

"To begin, the problem started right before you were born." He started. "Back in Daegu, your mum work as a doctor and I worked in my friend's business. Money wasn't a problem to us back then but the company I worked in went bankrupt which causes a lot of my money to disappeared because my friend needed it to help keep the business alive. Some of the staff who worked there knew it was going to die so lots of my friend's employers left to find a new job. My friend didn't have enough employers so he decided to just quit the business." He stopped for a while and let out a breath.

"Right after that, I was jobless for a few months and was desperately trying to find a new job. And I decided to start a new school in Seoul. So, when I already had plans, I decided to ask your pregnant mother to start a new life in Seoul but she had other plans in her mind. She told me she doesn't want to because her mother was sick and that she needed to take care of her and herself and took my plans as a joke. Obviously, I got mad and we went into a quarrel. The thing is, I was heartbroken because I thought she was going to be supportive of my plan but she wasn't." He said with a sigh.

"After you were born, I decided to go for another try but she got even angrier because her mum had cancer and needed to be taken care of. I didn't understand because I thought her mum's husband would take care of her so I decided to just give up. I told her that I was going to leave since my dreams of creating a school in Seoul were in desperate need to come true so that's why I left." He finished and all I could do was just stare at him in incredulity.

"So, you decided to leave me and my mum just because of your dream?" I asked and he hesitantly nodded.

In disbelief, I shot him a toxic glare. "That's just incredibly selfish of you to do that!" I shouted and Jungkook turned away from the somewhat interesting bookshelves to look at me.

"She stayed at Daegu for a reason! And that reason was that her mother was sick and had cancer and she wanted to take care of her! As older the people age, they get more fragile and weaken even more and if they're not taken care of, it can lead to death." I told him and he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I know that but Carla's mum had her husband to take care of her."

"That's just ridiculous!" I exploded. "Carla's mum husband is like 5 years older than her and got his health problems to deal with. You expect an old man like him to take care of her when he's already in a wheelchair!? That's just preposterous! Utterly nonsense! How stupid can you be!?" I screeched and he places a finger over his mouth to try to silence me but I didn't.

"And how selfish can you be!? Did you know how hard my mum had to deal with life back then?! She had to take care of me, who was still a toddler, and also both her parents. Sleepless nights, she stayed awake, stressing over the problems that she needs to deal with and also over you!" I shouted accusingly at him and he kept his head low guiltily.

"I don't know if you knew this but she was heartbroken when you left her, along with me, so your dreams can come true. It is not okay and very selfish of you to do that," My voice started to soften, as I stare at the floor, didn't want to make eye contact with him.

"She had to quit her job as a doctor since it was too stressful for her to deal with, with all the family and life problems she was dealing so instead, she works as a cashier in a gas station and she didn't earn much money to pay the house bills so she had to sell it and bought a small apartment instead," I said.

"She also nearly didn't have the money to take care of me or her parents since all of it was paid for the necessities such as food, water, and the apartment," I said, sniffling.

"She tried to ask help from the hospital but didn't get the help because she didn't have the money. So, both of her parents die and she also didn't have the money to make a funeral. So, she buried them instead," My voice then started to shake and my eyes glistened.

"After that incident happens, my mum even considers killing herself but because of me, she didn't," I said, my eyes starting to flood with tears. "You had no idea, seriously, you had no idea," I continued, wiping my eyes but more tears insisted to come out and refuses to stop.

Jungkook, who had been silent the whole time, was glancing at me with his blank look and decided to talk.

"Dad, I think it was great that you and her had a talk but I think it needs to come to an end if you don't mind?" Jungkook asked and the principal nodded but was probably still in deep thoughts.

"Y/N, let's go." He whispered in my ear, pulling at my sleeve but I was too busy crying to even reply.

"Y/N. Didn't you want to go back to the dorm? We're going back now. Come on let's go." He urged and I nodded slowly, standing up and didn't mind when he grabbed onto my wrist and lead me outside.

"I'm sorry," He apologised with regret and those were the last two words I heard from the principal.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

2:29am

"Y/N, you alright?" Jungkook asked when he closes the door to the dorm.

Eyes still wet with tears, I nodded glumly and went over to sit on the edge of my bed. Reluctantly, Jungkook came over and sat beside me, giving me a side glance before sighing.

"You know, after hearing your story, I kind of know why you detest your father." He started. "And is totally fine if you do. I'm sorry that your mum had to suffer like that, Y/N." He apologised which I had no idea why.

"Okay." I simply answer. "Thank you for understanding though."

"You're welcome." He answered back, with a smile but I was too sad and tired to smile back.

"Y/N," He called, and I looked at him. His doe eyes were directly looking at mine as he scooted closer to me. "Whenever you have those sad thoughts haunting you, or if you're not feeling well and feeling down, please come to me and we can have a talk." He advised and I blinked tiredly but curiously at him.

"How?" I whispered and he frowned in confusion. "How can you be a jerk and being an angel at the same time? It doesn't make sense." I whispered and he chuckled, slightly patting my hair softly.

"I'm going to sleep now, and pretend that your kindness was just a delusion or a dream." Yawning, I lay onto my soft territory, pulling the blanket over me and close my eyes.

"Sweet dreams, Blueberry," He purred, giving me shivers from his voice. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading :)

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 17.2K 18
"I won't hesitate to punish you , if you escape this mansion baby "
144K 2.5K 39
All the fantasies your heart can endure and more :) BTS x reader
514 58 24
Read and find out ♡
25.3K 2.7K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...