ษชแด แดส€ส แด›แดษดแด‡๊œฑ; แด€สŸษชแด„แด‡ แด„แดœสŸสŸแด‡ษด โœ“

By mrslovettshoe

"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š?" "๐™’๐™๏ฟฝ... More

PLฮ›YLIฦงฦฌ
ฮ›ฮฃฦงฦฌฮ‰ฮฃฦฌIC
ฮฃPIGะฏฮ›Pฮ‰
PะฏำจLำจGUฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ำจะŸฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌะฉำจ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌฮ‰ะฏฮฃฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ Fำจะฆะฏ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ FIVฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงIX
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงฮฃVฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฮฃIGฮ‰ฦฌ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ะŸIะŸฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฮฃLฮฃVฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌะฉฮฃLVฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌฮ‰IะฏฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ FIFฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงIXฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงฮฃVฮฃะŸฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฮฃIGฮ‰ฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ะŸIะŸฮฃฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌะฉฮฃะŸฦฌY
ฮฃPILำจGะฆฮฃ

Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ FำจะฆะฏฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ

7.8K 366 269
By mrslovettshoe

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
============

AS I took Alice outside, people were staring at us due to the fact that I publicly kissed her. Granted I couldn't care and I'm pretty positive Alice doesn't either. It took me a bit to understand and really take in the fact that Alice and her family could kill me in an instance but at the same time, I don't wanna lose the only person I gave my heart to.

When I pulled her over to a tree towards the parking lot and turned to face her, I grabbed her face with my right hand and kissed her gently, she placed her hand on my face as well and kissed back. Pulling away slightly, I mumbled against her lips, "I'm sorry."

All Alice did was run her thumb across my cheek, nodding her head in understanding. "I know it's a lot to take in and I'll be willing to answer questions. However if you do feel... unsafe at all, I can understand not seeing us again." I let out an unamused laugh, shaking my head at her.

"If I felt unsafe, I wouldn't have kissed you at all." She tried to put her head down but I held her face with both my hands to keep eye contact with her. "I know but I just can't help-" I cut her off swiftly, "Alice, you need to know that I like you, a lot. I never liked anyone as much as you and it scares me, you being a vampire? It won't change that."

"Sure it took me a week but I don't know how someone would react to news about their girlfriend being a vampire ya' know?" I lightly joked which made her smile a bit, she however gave me a questioning look, I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "What? Not funny enough?" She shook her head.

"No, I didn't realise I was your girlfriend." She had emphasized 'girlfriend' which made me blush profusely. "I-I'm sorry!" I squeaked out, making her laugh even more. Alice took both hands to my face and I moved mine down to her waist. "You know I don't mind being your girlfriend..." She trailed off giving me a knowing look.

Not getting it at first, I stood there dumbfounded until a minute later was when I put the pieces together. "Oh...oh! Uhm okay. Would you do me the favor of being my vampire girlfriend?" My face was heating up with how ridiculous I sounded.

Alice brought me into her and kissed me repeatedly. "I'll be your only vampire girlfriend and girlfriend for that matter." She told me relatively possessively, giving her a meek nod, I took her hand. "Should we go back now?" The only thing she did was drag me excitedly back to the cafeteria.

Entering, everyone was still looking at us. I paid no mind as I went to our table and sat down, Alice sitting on my lap, then giving me a quick peck before looking at the others. "I'm glad to see you're back from sickness (L/n), we were beginning you died." Klaus laughed out.

"Nah nah, it doesn't work like that." I shook my head and rest my chin on Alice's shoulder. "If anything," I started, "Mike would die first. Not gonna lie." They all laughed however the Cullens seemed more tense while lightly chuckling along, I looked at them with a smile and asked, "What's with the tension? I may have been gone for a week but it doesn't mean you guys have to be strangers again."

I gave them a look and they all seem to visibly relax, Lucy and Emmet said sorry and the others mumbled it, but I heard them just fine. When lunch was about five minutes from finishing we all left the cafeteria. Alice was hooked on me and after showing some PDA earlier, she was basically addicted to it.

"Guys please, for the love of baby Jesus, stop!" Anthony complained as Alice pecked my lips once more, we stood outside his classroom waiting for the bell to ring. "Dude...don't look at...me, because it's not me doing...it." Alice kissed me in between my sentence and Anthony couldn't be more annoyed, or at least feigning it.

When the bell rang, Anthony let out a groan of relief and quickly said 'bye' then walked into his classroom. We all parted ways and went to our respectful classrooms, Alice and I staying together as we went to History. Swinging our interlocked hands, she started talking with a dreamy voice, "I've never been so happy before." I didn't say anything, just hummed to let her know I was listening.

Getting to class was easy, people were too busy gawking at us and made way in the hallway for both of us to pass. Settling down in class was more harder for Alice than me due to her hanging off of me. She distracted me all class by throwing paper to get my attention, however I tried my best to pay attention to the lesson, so after class I gave her an earful about how my education was important to me... although I was completely lying.

××

"Alice!" I whined to her when we exited the school. Alice looked at me and held her arms out, where I wondered in expertly, hugging her waist with force I knew wouldn't hurt her. I stayed in her arms for a bit before pulling away a little, giving her a dopey smile, I glanced over at the others doing their own things. "Can I come over?" I whispered in her ear, before giving a peck to her neck.

"Yes, do you have questions?" I nodded rapidly before saying, "Plenty. Will Carlisle be home?" She hummed before replying, "I believe so, why do you ask?" I chuckled before smiling widely, "Because... he's like daddy material." Alice smacked my shoulder and that's when I realised how dirty that came out, this made me laugh out loud and Emmett gladly joined me.

"I swear that came out wrong! I meant like he's a dad, like caring and everything, oh my God kill me." I face palmed myself at my stupidity but kept laughing.

The sound of Edward's car horn scared the shit out of me and my board dropped from my hands. I stuck up my middle finger and he just laughed at me, pointing to the back of his car.

This is when I noticed the others were in their cars waiting for us to be finished. Rolling my eyes, I opened the door for Alice and walked to the backseat, putting my stuff in before getting in myself. Edward pulled out of the parking lot and we made our way to their house.

××

Alice dragged me in the house and even though I wanted to bombard them with loads of questions, I was still genuinely nervous about this whole ordeal. Sitting at the kitchen island was Carlisle watching and listening to Esme talk about something about redesigning the house, but stopped when we entered.

"(Y/n)! Its lovely to see you, I assume you have questions? We will all be willing to answer." Carlisle spoke up towards me, remembering what I said earlier about him made me blush but also brought a smile to my face. He really did care, as a father should.

"Hello Carlisle! And hello to you Esme!" I nodded towards Esme, giving a small wave to the both of them. "I do have questions, a lot actually." Esme gave me a motherly smile and Carlisle gestured for me to continue after saying, "Well go on, we are all here to answer. As long as its reasonable."

Taking a deep breath I started blurting out some questions. "Do you guys hate garlic? Because for some reason, I'm not getting that." I waved my hands around before getting stopped by Alice. "Let's move over to the couch to you don't lose your mind." Alice stated bringing me over to the couch to sit down on.

"You're right, it isn't really true, we aren't harmed by it." Carlisle told me. "Stakes?"

"False." Emmet laughed.

"Okay... sunlight?"

"We sparkle." This was Alice, and I looked at her with wide eyes. "You're joking?" She gave me a pointed look before shaking her head. "I wanna see!" I whined out. "Later. I promise."

"Do you guys have like a government or something?"

"Well that was oddly specific. Why do you ask that?" Rose put in.

"Well when Alice and I were out a week ago, the only reason I found out that you guys are vampires, a guy jumped out wanting to eat me. I mean Alice took care of him.... right?" She nodded so I continued. "Is there like a government that keeps those kinda guys under lock? Or?"

"Yes and no." I scratched my head at his answer, very confused by this statement. Carlisle continued to explain, "There is a government to say the least, they're called the Volturi, however they only come into play if we break rules. And technically you as a human knowing all this stuff could get you killed." My eyes popped out of my face when I heard this.

"You're telling me that I could ultimately die any second because I know about you? That's wild!" They looked at me confused because of the excitement I felt about this. "I live for danger, you guys only increased that. However, I was scared of Alice when that happen." I shook them off, mumbling the last part under my breath. Collective laughter was heard around, making me realize they could hear me.

"They won't kill you because they don't know. Now about the red eyes, that's what we call rouges or nomads. You see how we have golden eyes?" I nodded intrigued. "This is from our animal diet, we are considered vegetarians by others with red eyes."

"Are there more yellow eyes?" Carlisle nodded, bringing his forefinger up. "There's one other coven that have yellow eyes. They're the Denali coven, very nice people."

"I'm gonna assume a coven is just a group of vampires." Again Carlisle nodded. "If they're called the Denali coven, what are you guys called?" Carlisle let out a laugh and Emmett muttered an 'of course that's what she would've asked.'

"We're called the Olymic coven." I looked at them in awe. "That sounds awesome!" They all shook their heads and gave me looks of amusement.

"You guys got cool powers? Like-like super strength! Or-or maybe uh, speed and stuff? ...ya' know?" I got shy around the end because of my enthusiasm.

"We do have super human strength, we are very fast and extraordinary hearing and eye sight. However some of us have what we call, gifts. Not all vampires get them." I perked up at that, I wanted to know if they had gifts.

As if reading my mind, Edward perked up, a mischievous smile on his lips. "Some of us do have gifts." I looked at him slightly scared. "Why did you say it like that? Why did he say it like that?" I whispered the last part towards Alice.

"He reads minds, that's his gift." Alice spoke up to reassure me. "No way! Okay, okay, okay! What am I thinking?"

"Cupcakes? Why?" He asked confused.

"Woah! And why not." I shrugged my shoulders. They continued to laugh at my excitement. "Who else?" My eyes lit up like a kid who got to see Santa for the first time.

"I feel emotions." Jasper spoke up for the first time. "What? Nice job?" I furrowed my eyebrows not really understanding. "I can read and manipulate people's emotions." For some odd reason I started feeling sad, then it changed to disgust as I crunched my nose up, then to frustration before everything went back to me being confused.

"What the..? That was you?" He nodded his head. "I could've really used that last week. That's very unique." I complimented.

"I can see the physical well being of someone. Inside or out." Lucy spoke.

"That just made me feel exposed." I shuddered. She laughed at me and rolled her eyes.

"And I see the future." Alice's voice spoke up next to me. My eyes literally fell out of my head at this information. "So you're telling me, you saw... all of this?"

"No! No, um we aren't too sure how it works. Only that it's based off of someone's decision, if they change it, the vision changes. However it doesn't really work with humans as much as vampires, it's harder for me to see a vision of your decisions versus any of us." Alice explained to the best of her ability, I just nodded star struck at this information.

"Do the rest of you have gifts?" I said nervously afraid to make them angry or offended. "No, not really. Emmett's strength is a little more powerful than a regular vampire, and Rosalie has significantly more beauty than other vampires. Esme and I do not have any."

I nodded and looked at Emmett than to Rose before saying, "You're very beautiful, but Alice beats anyone in my opinion." I covered my mouth in embarrassment as I just said that out loud very nonchalant like. Rose let out a loud laugh which surprised the others a bit.

"Well that's the point sherlock." She flicked my forehead causing Alice to let out a small growl. "Woah, you growl? And what do you mean by 'well that's the point'?" I poked Alice's cheek before questioning Rose. Alice gave her a look then nodded allowing her to explain.

"We, as supernatural beings, have a thing called a mate. Mate standing as like 'soulmate'. When we usually find our mates, they know right away if they're another supernatural. However there is the occasion where a mate can be human, the human can't feel the connection as strong as the supernatural but can feel some of it." I nodded as I continued to pay attention to her words.

"So for example, Emmett and I are mates, Lucy and Jasper are, Esme and Carlisle.... and you and Alice." She said the last part slowly for me to understand. Still nodding my head at her words, I took a moment to let that sink in.

"So that's why I like Alice."

Alice look at me with so much offense that I didn't know was possible. "That's all you have to say! Really? Even if we weren't mates I'm still a likeable person!" She started hitting my shoulder so I covered myself and scooted back.

"I'm sorry what else do you want me to say! Relax!" I yelped at her and noticed the others laughing at our interaction. "At least it wasn't a bad reaction!" I looked at Jasper for help and Alice quickly caught on and said, "Don't calm me down, I'm giving this idiot a piece of my mind."

"No! Alice! I'm sorry, what do you want me to say! I'll say it right now, please stop!" She stopped after hitting me two more times and looked at me with a pout, not wanting to keep a pout on her face, I kissed her swiftly and pulled away.

A smile quickly replaced the pout and I whispered an 'I'm sorry' before looking at everyone else, who decided to look at me like I was a precious gem. "Why are you looking at me like that. Only Alice can do that," I point towards their faces before continuing, "You guys look creepy." They all laughed again.

"The way you look at Alice and treat her is what we wanted for her, for a long time. I'm just suprised you took this whole 'mate' thing pretty well." Emmett spoke.

I shrugged then started, "Welp, when you find out vampires exist, I guess everything else doesn't phase... you... wait. You guys said 'supernaturals' when you were talking about mates. Does this mean, like werewolves exist?" They each nodded at me.

"We call them shapeshifters, but yeah, they exist and so do witches and probably whatever else you can think of." Jasper told me, and smiled when my excitement continued to uprise.

"Uh, so could I be- am I allowed to be turned?" Their eyes widened at my sudden question, not expecting that. "We can turn you, it would be safer if the Volturi ever found out but I-uh I don't really know how to approach this one..." Carlisle trailed off looking at the others with suprised and silently asked for help.

"I honestly think you shouldn't, this life isn't what I chose and humanity is much better than... this." Rose's voice held slight anger, disgust and sadness.

Alice looked at her with narrowed eyes and looked back towards me. "Its your decision, we just have to warn you that you'll have to cut ties with your family. And I would wait till you're older, 16 would be the youngest Carlisle turned someone and you'd be the youngest in the house." I looked down at this new information.

"Yeah, yeah okay." I but my lip. "Its hard process (Y/n), the craving of human blood is hard to control. I can barely control it myself." Jasper butts in, I bring my head up to look at him.

"Do you struggle with it?" My eyes widened, "Are you struggling with it right now?" He quickly shook his head at my second question.

"I do struggle with it, at school and stuff. It gets really hard, but I have control, for the most part it's basically the reason why I look pained all the time." He started then added, "But no, I'm not struggling right now, your blood... doesn't appeal for me to drink it. I don't smell anything from you, it's kind of weird."

I guess hearing this new information shocked everyone as they gave Jasper a questioning look. I, however, was very confused. "He's the newest member to our vegetarian diet. His control is weak but still strong if that makes sense." Edward told me, reading my mind I assumed. I nodded at this and closed my eyes for a second to take it all in.

Opening back up I started asking questions again.

"So do you guys sleep?" I broke the sudden tension.

"Nope!" Lucy told me cheerfully then winked.

"Woah, woah, woah! You're telling me, that when I slept over, that you guys were up?!" Consecutive nods were everywhere and I just looked towards Alice.

"I slept with you and you didn't sleep. Wow, creep." I joked which earned me a slap on the shoulder. "I thought Krista abused me but no, it's you who abused me." I fake cried at her and crossed my arms.

"So what do you guys do, well clearly because you can't sleep?" I asked curiously.

"Read books, music, fashion, pick up a hobby, learn a new language."

"Parlez-vous français?" Rose spoke suddenly.

"Deutsch?" Emmett caught on.

"Español?" Jasper.

"Na h-alba?" Lucy.

"Italiano?" Esme.

"ελληνική?" Edward.

"русский" Carlisle.

"Romana" Alice.

I chuckled nervously as they each spoke a different language. Perks of being bored all the time, I answered to the best of my ability.

"Oui, Ja, Sí.... is it just yes?" I thought aloud as I tried answering Lucy.

"Sì...Greek, Greek... uh Ναι?" He nodded with an impressed look on his face.

"Da." I scoffed at that one, Russian was fairly easy to learn and even if I couldn't read it, I could understand someone if they spoke it.

"And, Da as well? Romanian and Russian are relatively similar." They all look relatively impressed at my understanding of each language.

"How do you know all of that?" Emmett asked me, I just shrugged at him. "You guys might've learned the whole language but I only know bits of them. I can't keep a conversation, but I can understand it." I explained.

"Okay, last question. Where were you guys before you came here? And why did you come here? A lot of the students said Alaksa but I don't listen to rumours, that and you said you were from Alaska but I don't know if I should believe 'human' you."

"We did come from Alaska, that's where the Denali coven is, we visit them time to time. We came here a while back, but we were there for a while. In order to stay out of humans knowledge of vampires, we have to move around a lot, we come back to a certain place after a while because the previous people that would've known us are dead or too old to remember." I nodded my head at the new information.

I took my phone out to check the time, my parents wouldn't care but I like to check anyways.

"(Y/n) dear, would you like anything to eat?" Esme chimed on for a second. This then reminded me of another question. "Oh, oh! Okay last question for real this time. Esme, if you don't mind this one is for you!" I exclaimed all of a sudden.

Esme looked very happy that I had a specific question for her so she sat and looked at me with the same excitement. "Go ahead, love." She told me.

"Can you guys eat? And if you can't what does food taste like? And how do you cook so well if you can't eat?" I shot out the three questions with efficiency and to my suprise Esme didn't mind, in fact she looked more excited to answer the questions.

"I believe that's three questions." She laughed out and just as I was to apologize she held her hand up. "No need to apologize dear. We can't eat, it just tastes like dirt to us, we don't eat it because of that reason. I cook well because I'm wonderful!" She boasted about herself, I chuckled at this and if her smile could get wider she'd look like a Cheshire cat.

"Cooking experiences in the past I assume could play a factor, but I can't base everything on taste but smell is another story. I smell ingredients to try to see if they would blend with the food I make. However you simply being here gives me an excuse to use the kitchen!" She told me with much excitement, she's always given off a motherly feeling.

I sighed thinking of this, if I had parents like Carlisle and Esme then I think my life would be easier. Unfortunately that's not the case but I can't complain, watching Esme getting excited over me makes me happy myself.

I saw Edward frown, this made me confused till I realised that he could read my thoughts, so then I felt stupid which I saw Jasper frown at. This house is full of people that'll just read right through you.

"What's the deal with your parents?" Edward my thoughts, he had to be the one to say it. I shrugged at him pretending like I didn't know what he was talking about. Carlisle perched up at that sentence though.

"Her parents seem nice, why do you ask?" Carlisle asked Edward before glancing at me for a second then back to Edward, ignoring eye contact with both of them.

"Her thoughts are different. She said Esme excited and acting like a mother should and wished she had parents like you two." Edward's voice was cold as he spoke.

"...thanks..." I let out a huff as I sarcastically said that, Alice then grabbed my hand and jaw forcing me to look at her. "What's wrong with your parents." Her voice was deadly. I still didn't say anything, shrugging my shoulders at her as well.

I brought my legs up on the couch, resting my chin on one of my knees and tried to explain. "It just used to be smacks to the cheek or back of the head and 'tsk tsk' but when I got older those weren't working, mom went to yelling at my face. She got frustrated when nothing was working, they don't care for me now and I guess, I wish they were better." They kept looking at me without any expression, although Alice looked like she wanted to kill her.

"None of you were hit when you were alive? Er- well human I suppose." They all shook their head explaining that their families were all good. Carlisle's dad was hectic, Esme's family loved her, Edward's mother loved him dearly, Rose's family was wonderful to her, Emmett's as well, Jasper's family loved and appreciated him.

However Alice, Alice didn't say anything. I turned to her, "Ace?" She shook her head, "I can't remember." They all nodded forgetting that one bit of information.

"Sometimes if you're turned, you can lose your memory. This happened to Alice." I nodded in understanding even though I really couldn't relate.

"What about your dad?" Lucy asked suddenly remembering the conversation at hand. "Hm? Oh, he doesn't do anything, stands there watching or ignores it and continues doing whatever." I clenched my jaw, I hated that man just as much as my mother.

"Parents suck, great friends, a wonderful girlfriend and her family. That's all I care about right now. They're the least if my worries, don't care how long I'm out, where I am, what's happening. They didn't pick me up at the police station," I scoffed. "I don't care, and you guys shouldn't either. They're not the best kind of people but I wouldn't waste my time on them, even though you guys have countless amounts of that." I finished to them, laughing at my own little joke. They seem to have gotten it as they chuckled with me.

I didn't want to be rude but at this moment, I just wanted to lay down with Alice and be comforted by her. Knowing that I'm her mate and she's mine, blows my mind but, I wouldn't have it any other way, who wouldn't fall for the pixie?

I took Alice and rested my head on her chest. "As much as I'm hungry, I think I'd rather pass out." And with that they all nodded and left me alone as I rested with Alice under me, running her hands through my hair. I felt more comfortable to sleep with these conditions and that I did.

A house full of vampires. Wonderful.

××

Nearly 5000 lmao rip, but enjoy this update. hope you had a good day or are having one and look out for the next chapter because yeah why not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 560 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
158K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
52K 1K 21
EDITING ATM!!! ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ-๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ โœฟ ยฐ.* โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ ยทหš. เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ™กโ‹†. "๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข...
291K 6.7K 40
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...