Impure; The Untouchable Saga

By mariejadekohel

This is the first book of the Untouchable Saga The fully edited book Is live on amazon!!!! Kylie believed she... More

Chapter 1 (fully edited) 1990
Chapter 2 (fully edited) 1763
Chapter 3 (fully edited) 1820
Chapter 4 (fully edited) 1714
Chapter 5 (fully edited) 2062
Chapter 6 (fully edited) 1962
Chapter 7 (fully edited) 1897
Chapter 8 (fully edited) 1734
Chapter 10 (fully edited) 1745
Chapter 11 (fully edited) 1708
Chapter 12 (fully edited) 1742
Chapter 13 (fully edited) 1707
Chapter 14 (fully edited) 1760
Chapter 15 (fully edited) 1725
Chapter 16 (fully edited) 1706
Chapter 17 (fully edited) 1943
Chapter 18 (fully edited) 1756
Chapter 19 (fully edited) 1813
Chapter 20 (fully edited) 1708
Chapter 21 (fully edited) 1960
Chapter 22 (fully edited) 2169
Chapter 23 (fully edited) 1712
Chapter 24 (fully edited) 1533
Chapter 25 (fully edited) 1561
Chapter 26 (fully edited) 1713
Chapter 27 (fully edited) 1559
Chapter 28 (fully edited) 1492

Chapter 9 (fully edited) 2046

34 8 19
By mariejadekohel

For the next few days, Lee hadn't texted me back. I was worried. We said I love you then. Of course, everything had to change. Just when I think I'm getting ahead in life, it's like, "haha fuck you." I looked into his window only to find that the blinds were closed. I felt he was closing me off and ghosting me like I meant nothing to him.

Later on, after I heard a noise at my window, I went to where I heard the noise. I saw a girl flirting with him, and they were holding hands. Then I saw her kiss him. It was Marissa As the jealous person I was, I chose to text him, and they proceeded to go inside his house.

"Hey, how r u" I texted, hoping for a quick response.

It was a quick response, but not the one I had hoped for.

"Stay away from my boyfriend;" "Why was Marissa doing this? Why was she with the boy I liked, and how did he ghost me like that? I deserved more than ghosting." I thought to myself. He shouldn't have acted like such a child. My birthday was excellent, and everything was falling apart in my hands, crumbling into the sand.

I stayed away because I respected Lee and didn't want to mess anything up. I wanted him to be happy even if it wasn't with me. After that, I deleted him from my phone, and I hung up my shirt on the paint easel, the one that said, "I love my boyfriend." I saw him walk past it on his way to school with a confused face. Lee was so oblivious at times to my disappointment. He acted like he didn't do anything wrong when Lee ripped my heart out. The only thing I could think of is going out with this guy, Troy, who was high-key flirting with me. I started to get ready.

When he returned home, I did my hair and makeup. I never realized it, but the guy looked a lot like Lee the more I thought about it. That's when I went on a date with him; it was too late to turn back. 

The date went well, but it was gut-wrenching. I barely knew him, yet he told me he loved me on our first date. We just went to a drive-in movie; nothing super romantic. He drove up to my house which is when his whole demeanor changed. I felt unsafe and insecure. He locked his car doors and wasn't going to let me out. He looked like Lee, but he creeped me out. I felt his hand on my thigh, but I couldn't go anywhere because the thunder rolled in so quickly, and it started to pour.

It was raining again "great fucking luck," I thought to myself; I had to get out. This guy told me he loved me, and now he is trying to push his body onto mine and unbutton my pants. I wasn't this girl and wanted to push him off, but I was afraid he would shove me out of his car or drive off. It was my fault; I put myself in this situation and had to deal with the consequences.

Just then, Lee came outside. He was taking out the garbage that he often neglected to do. He saw me struggling in Troy's car. I hoped he would save me. I felt my heart beating faster and faster. He was kissing me without my consent. I heard footsteps approaching, and I heard breathing. He opened the door and reached in for Troy. I sat in the car worried. Troy was more built than Lee was. Suddenly I was brought to reality when I realized Lee wasn't near the car.

 He went back inside; of course, he did. I was sure nobody would help me, and Troy would have his way with me. I reached to unlock the door and was able to. But I couldn't have enough time to open it and escape.

Lee came out of nowhere like a knight in shining armor. He was carrying an umbrella and opened the door that I had unlocked. He reached in and grabbed me. I was embarrassed because my pants were unbuttoned. But Lee seemed indifferent towards it. 

Lee told me to go inside his house for a second while he had a little talk with Troy. I was eavesdropping from the window like any regular damsel in distress. However, I was petrified that the thunder outside was roaring. It wasn't like any thunder; it was the thunder that I thought would develop into a tornado.

"You come near her again, and you won't be seen again, you got it!?" As Lee viciously looked at Troy, the thunder rolled debris across the road like a sandstorm. The testosterone ultimately made the air stink. Lee held him up by his neck against the car. He was scary, I didn't think he could ever look dangerous, but at this moment, both men terrified me.

"Whatcha gonna do about it, boy?" Troy challenged Lee as he looked into his eyes with a vengeance.

"I've got plugs who could easily take care of you. You ain't gotta worry about me. Worry about the people who care about me! I bet any of those people would lay down their life for Kylie or me because she is a part of me, in case you don't understand." Lee grabbed him as he slightly loosened his grip around Troy's neck.

With a petrified look, Troy quickly got into his car on the road and sped off. As he drove off, he left Lee soaked from the mud puddles splashing up from the road.

Lee walked in, and I admit he looked so freaking sexy. His whole body was wet, but for me, he was steaming. I watched the mud drip down his face. I had half a sense to rip off his clothes, but he was soaking wet.

"I gotta take a shower; I'm covered in mud. You'll be okay, right? Lee questioned.

"Oh yeah. I'll be fine." I said shakily.

I stood there shaking because of everything I had been through. It was traumatic. My eyes stared off into the distance, and everything became blurry. By this point, I had dissociated from reality. "What just happened?" I thought to myself. "How did I end up on a date with a monster?" "Why did Lee say those things?" "Why did he save me from that jerk when he doesn't want me anymore?" I continued to ask myself the questions that I was unable to answer.

I heard the steaming shower run for what seemed forever, with a trail of questions that could circle the world ten times over. Then, he stepped out in a towel, barely covering his hips. That six-pack drove me wild, and it showed off his v-line. I felt like I was drooling. He stepped into the other room and blow-dried his hair, then proceeded to blow dry his arms and abdominal chest area. I watched him do this, maybe I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help. I wanted my arms around him.

He got his clothes and then went back into the bathroom. His towel slowly slid off the body. I was so nervous. What was I going to say to him? Which question was I going to ask first? Maybe it would be better for me not to say anything? The door opened again. This time he was clothed, so his body didn't tempt me so much.

"Kylie, do you want to get yourself in trouble like that, seriously?" He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"No, I.." I was unable to speak; I was ashamed.

"No, I don't want to hear it, Kylie. You should be happy I was home! Otherwise, you know what could have happened!" He shouted so loudly that I felt tears well up by my eyes.

"I just" I stopped mid-sentence because I struggled to speak my mind.

"What were you even trying to do? Make me jealous?" hearing him say that made me realize I was.

"No, why would I do that?" I questioned as I lied.

"I don't know. You stopped talking to me!?" Lee stated.

"He looked like you," I said as I wiped tears from my eyes. I was still processing the trauma that I had gone through.

"No, he didn't. He was different on the inside; even I could see that. Jeez, Kylie," he exasperatingly sighed.

"What? I saw you kissing Marissa, so explain that!" I shouted trying to change the subject away from me.

Lee started to laugh. "No, that's not it!" his face turned red.

"What, were you checking her mouth with your mouth for something?" I said coyly, being a bit nosy about his business. His business was my business, or it used to be.

"No, you didn't see what was happening, her ex-boyfriend was actually in the car a block away, and she still loved him, and she wanted to see if he'd get jealous," he explained, but I didn't believe him.

"Oh, you think you were helping her by kissing Marissa?!" I ridiculed him and his stupid ideas.

"Your angle was off; I wasn't kissing her! It just looked like that," Lee stated truthfully.

"SEE, NOW YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY; YOU KNOW SEEING THAT HURT A LOT, EVEN IF IT WASN'T WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS!" I hyperventilated halfway through the sentence. I started holding my chest because I couldn't breathe. Everything around me was starting to fade until I felt him.

Lee leaned in and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss; I think he knew what I wanted to do. He proceeded to kiss my lips and slowly incorporated his tongue. He decided we would do it; I already knew what he would ask.

"Yes," I approved.

I stripped off his shirt and licked the sexy six-pack that he always hid. I proceeded to nibble on his ear, and then I licked his nose.

"Haha, got you!"

"I'll get you later, buttercup," he replied.

He moaned in my ear as he kissed my neck and moved his hands across my stomach, which sent me to a different galaxy. It felt like we were in our own little world. His hips buckled while I was kissing him and moaning his name. He proceeded to take off my bra; well, he tried. I ended up doing that. We landed on the bed and continued our makeout session. We continued to kiss while I stripped off his belt and jeans, and then he removed my panties. He slide them down my legs as they fell to the floor. There we were in the missionary position after we tried the other positions. I felt him starting to shake, but he wouldn't finish until I had. He was so sweet and gentle. He proceeded to clean me up while helping me find my panties. There we were, and we just talked about the future. I said I love you to him again, and then he licked my nose. I cannot believe I let those words flow out of my mouth. He stood there for a second in silence. I was nervous. He didn't say it back, and I was worried that ruined it. While we sat there in silence, he said,

"I love you too, buttercup; I have a secret to tell you; that was my first time!" He put my head into his chest. But I was surprised by what he said.

"Oh really? You seemed more experienced than me. I mean look at you, Mr. handsome!" I nudged his shoulder in a playful manner.

"Well, you didn't do so bad yourself," replied Lee. I felt my cheeks turn rosy, but I had to run to the bathroom to take another antihistamine. I was sweaty, and it looked like acne all over my face. I quickly took my pill and laid back on the bed. He immediately burrowed my face into his shoulder.

We laid there cuddling, and he told me I was too warm, and of course, he slept with the fan on. Typical. He continued to cuddle me until I fell asleep. He fell asleep with his arm underneath my head. It was somewhat perfect, but I wasn't ready for what would happen next. There was no way I could have prepared myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 586 31
*Will be undergoing editing soon* "I was your curse , and you were my disease. I was saving you , but you were killing me." After loosing everything...
180K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

241K 9.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
2.2K 29 5
**𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!** 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 �...