[OG] The Glitch Spider (maler...

By AxeTheRat04

Original version A boy who inspires to be like his heros. Is then given the opportunity by something that cou... More

Bio and harem
Prologue
Powers found
First Day on the job
Oh.
Talking it out
Not a date
New Girls
Compromise
Venom and the captain
Robotics project
The spider and The Cat
Carnage Arc part 1
Carnage arc pt.2
Carnage arc pt.3
Carnage arc pt. 4
Need of a new suit
Gwen
*prepare yourselves*
Infinity War pt. 1
Infinity War pt 2
Infinity War pt 3
Infinity War pt4
Infinity War (final)
Aftermath
Casey(short)
Two tails are better than one
Teeth and Stinger
*Questions*
Spider-verse pt1
Spider-verse pt 2
Spider-verse pt3
Spider-verse pt 4
Spider-verse Pt5
Spider-verse pt6
Spider-verse pt 7
Spider-verse Final
Updated Harem and Bio
Meet the rookies
early morning
Settling in, and the spider-verse
The other Gwen
*A day in life of Spider-woman*
New problems
Blackmail? or just a deal?
*New Years*
Wednesday
my discord server
Gwen to Gwen
Last day
Endgame pt 1
Endgame pt 2
Endgame pt 3
Endgame pt 4
Endgame pt 5
Endgame Final
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
*The next day (short)*
Intermission
WandaVision
Back Home
*A Living Nightmare*
Reunited pt 1
Reunited pt 2
Athena Arc pt 1
Athena arc pt 2
*important*
Athena Arc pt 3
*What the fuck is this*
Athena Arc pt 4
Athena Part 5
Athena part 6
Athena Arc Final
Final Announcements

Tin man and the Widow

24.7K 621 307
By AxeTheRat04

The next day

Right after school, Y/n and Petra are seen in their spidey suits swinging towards Avengers tower. The two land on the Avengers sign, Petra then calls Tony.

Petra: Um, Mr. Stark? We're outside…*nods* oh okay! Yeah we'll meet you there! *turns to Y/n* Okay, you see the helipad right there!

She points at the helipad on the side of the building.

Y/n: Yeah?

Petra: He said we land there, and he'll open the doors. Then for us to wait in the living room.

The two swing over to the helipad and begin to walk toward the glass doors. They hear the door unlock, and Petra then pulls Y/n inside. Y/n was in awe as they walked through the halls, until she eventually led him to the living room.

Y/n: Wow, how often do you come here?

Petra: Oh you know, once in a while. Mr. Stark said that I could probably be an avenger soon, so they said I need to be, what's the word… familiar with this place. Okay so wait here, I'm going to find Mr. Stark!

She takes off her mask and kisses Y/n on the cheek before running down the hall. Y/n chuckles at his girlfriend before sitting down on the couch. On the outside Y/n looked calm, but on the inside… his inner nerd had surfaced again.

Y/n: *Thoughts* Holy crap, I'm gonna meet Tony Stark! Oh God! What do I say!? Oh god, maybe the other avengers are here?!  

As Y/n was silently geeking/freaking out, he felt his spidey sense go off. He jumps off the couch as a heel swings past his head. 

Y/n: Hey! What the hell was that forrrrrr…

His eyes widened as standing right in front of him was one of his favorite Avengers, minus iron man. The black Widow.

Black Widow: Wait… your that "spider-man" Tony was talking about. I'm sorry I tried to attack you, I didn't recognize you, and was confused on how you got in.

Y/n: Y-You're Black Widow! 

She looks at him for a bit before the realization hits, causing her to smirk at the boy.

Black Widow: Yeah, I am. Are you a fan?

Y/n: U-Uh yeah! I-I saw you guys fight those aliens in 2012, on the T-TV! Oh my God I can't believe I'm meeting you in person!

Black widow giggles as the boy geeks out. She places a hand on his head, he stops talking and looks up at her.

Black Widow: *giggles* Calm down kid. So, how about we sit down and tell me why Tony wanted you here?

Y/n: Oh yeah!

The two sit down. Y/n explains that as Y/n and Petra were patrolling, Petra got a call from Tony questioning why she hadn't told him about "Spider-man". Especially since he appeared a few months ago, and she's clearly working along-side him. Y/n of course didn't bring up any personal information such as his name, his school, or even grade, other than he sees "Spider-woman" frequently. 

Black Widow: I see. Well once again, I'm sorry for attacking you earlier.

Y/n: It's fine! My spidey sense would kick in if something like that happens so I don't get hurt!

Black Widow:*giggles a bit at the young hero* Not sure if that made me feel better but, as long as you're fine.

Behind them, they hear a door open, Tony Stark and Petra enter the room. Y/n instinctively stands up, and stumbles a bit.

Y/n: Uh hi Mr. Stark!

Tony approaches the masked hero and sticks out his hand. Y/n just stares at the hand as he processes what's happening.

Tony: Uh, I don't have all time kid.

Y/n snaps out of it and shakes Iron Man's hand, as he nervously chuckles.

Y/n: Sorry sir, a lot to process having some of my favorite heroes in one room. 

He gave a quick glance at Petra, and since she had her mask off, they could clearly see her blushing from the comment.

Tony: It's fine. Now, you understand why I called you two here right? 

Y/n/Petra: Yeah…

Tony: So, Petra. Why didn't you tell us about this, "Spider-man".

Petra: O-Oh! There's a really simple answer to that!

Tony: Okay?

Petra: I… sorta forgot to do all that…

Tony and the Black Widow look at Petra unamused as she uncomfortably rubbed her arm.

Tony:*sighs* Alright. So! *turns to Y/n* You got a name kid?

Y/n: Uh…

He looks at Petra unsure of what to do. The only one who knows his identity is standing right next to him. And he swore he wouldn't let anyone else know. Yet here he is. Standing in front of two of the legendary Avengers. Well… if you were gonna tell someone your identity, it really should be other heros.

Y/n hestantly takes off his mask and looks at the heros.

Y/n: My name is Y/n L/n. I'm in the same Grade and school as Petra here.

Tony: Nice to meet you kid, I guess you already know me, Tony Stark, aka Iron man. Hey Romanoff, got any questions for him before I continue?

Natasha: Well, it's nice to know your name Y/n, and do I say I didn't expect you to be this adorable. *Y/n blushes causing her to giggle* You know me as Black Widow, but my name is actually Natasha Romanoff. I guess what I want to ask you is, how did Petra know about your identity?

Y/n: Well, you see at the time, my mask didn't really muffle my voice that much, so she could clearly hear my voice, and she immediately recognized me. 

Petra: How could I not, he was my best friend for years.

Y/n: *chuckles* Exactly, so I realized I need to muffle my voice a bit to prevent people I know from recognizing me.

Tony: That's good to know. So kid, first question, your powers. What are exactly your abilities, and how did you get them?

Y/n stands up and faces him and Natasha.

Y/n: Well, how I got them is weird enough. I was in an alleyway, and badly hurt. A portal opened up in front of me and a spider crawled out, it bit me, before dying and disappearing.

Tony: Portal? *looks at Natasha* Was it a golden ring? And You could sorta see the other side?

Y/n: Uh sort of, it was more red and green actually.  I couldn't see through it, since it was all foggy. And it was all glitchy like it was fragile, or heck even broken. It must've done something to the spider, since it was glitching the moment it crawled through. It was like it didn't belong here, this, reality.

Tony: out of this reality? Well, I'm not too sure about that. And what do you mean glitching?

Y/n: Like this.

Y/n begins to glitch out, causing Tony and Natasha's eyes to widen in shock. He then glitches over to Petra, then to Natasha, lastly to Tony, before returning to his original spot.

Y/n: That spider from the portal, was glitching when it bit me. So I guess this is a side effect, but it also gave me some other powers. Mostly the same ones like Petra, but with what I call Venom shock included.

His hand begins to spark electricity as demonstration.

Tony: Wow kid. Alright, next topic. Who made your costumes? Those suits you have seem way too high tech for a high schooler to make, especially a suit that could rival my own designs for Petra.

Y/n: U-Um, I made them myself… My Uncle Beck gave me lots of spare parts every month so I always have enough materials to make my own stuff. And I personally designed all of my suits, all to be based off Petra's but with my own twist on them.

Tony: Beck? Quentin Beck, you're his nephew he talks about huh? The gadgets prodigy 

Y/n: Wait he works for you?

Tony nods.

Y/n: Yeah he's my uncle on my mom's side! 

Tony: Well, that explains how you made these gadgets, even upgraded Petra's own web shooters. I'm impressed kid.

Y/n and Petra grin at each other from Iron man's compliment. Natasha walks over to Tony and whispers something into his ear.

Tony: Hey, you two wait here, the two of us need to discuss something.

The two walk away from the Young heros, leaving the two alone for a bit.

Y/n: Wow…

Petra: I know, I felt the same way when I first met them, then again the first time I met them I was fighting half of them.

Y/n: Oh right, civil war right? Thank god they settled it last year and are reformed.

Petra: Yeah, it would've been really bad if they kept it up. But I don't like to think about that. 

Y/n: Hey, do you think I have a shot at being an Avenger?

Petra: *giggles* I sure hope so. If only I become an Avenger, it'll be extremely lonely, mostly due to how much the Avengers travel.

Y/n: Yeah, I can't imagine me living my life without seeing you every week.

Tony and Natasha come back cutting their conversation short.

Tony: So, The Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. already know I'm a sorta, mentor, for Perta so she could be a future Avenger. So since my pupil is training you, I wanted to offer you something. Well, more Natasha here wants to offer you something.

He gestures over to the Black Widow. Natasha walks up to Y/n.

Natasha: let me explain. Tony, Banner, Thor, Barton, and even Rogers have pupils or partners to eventually take their spots in the Avengers. But I don't, so Y/n.

She smiles at him.

Natasha: Wanna be my pupil Y/n?

Y/n stares at her in shock, he looks over at Petra who gives him the thumbs up.

Y/n: I would love for you to train me Ms. Romanoff!

Natasha giggles and messes his hair a bit.

Natasha: Just keep calling me Natasha, no need for formalities Y/n. Okay, this is how this will work, every weekend and Wednesday you will come by here, and we'll train a lot, especially if you want to catch up to Petra here.

Y/n: Yes Ms- I mean Natasha!

Everyone laughs a bit at Y/n's slip up, causing him to blush in embarrassment, Petra grabs his hand and looks at Tony and Natasha.

Petra: Well, is that all you needed?

Y/n: Yeah, I have some projects to finish soon.

Tony: Yeah, you kids are free to go. 

As they begin to walk out, Tony snaps his figures as he remembers something.

Tony: Actually, I want you two to have this.

He hands them a small flash drive. Y/n takes it, and examines the drive. 

Tony: These hard drives contain a program, which will give you waypoints to crime alerts around the city. From people witnessing a mugging, to hostage situations. All sorts of crime will be reported into that program. So as of now these will help you with patrolling the city. 

Y/n: Wow, thanks Mr. Stark

Petra: Yeah, you have no idea how much time you saved us.

Tony: that's the intention. Alright, you kids could go now and work on, whatever you kids are doing now.

Petra/Y/n: Bye Mr. Stark! Bye Natasha!

Natasha smiles at the two and waves at them as they go outside and zip away.

Tony: Well that was interesting.

Natasha: No kidding that Y/n kid is really special.

Tony: I was talking about the fact you're taking a liking to a high schooler, and are finally accepting to train someone. But yeah, he's interesting too.

Natasha scoffs at the man and walks away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 646 75
Y/n is back as Spider Man. He has been balancing his hero life with his normal life. Soon New Threats Arise More Deadlier, More Sinister, More Venomo...
17.6K 564 28
High School student Y/N L/N gets bit by a radioactive spider, and gets powers. With those powers, he becomes the Spider-Man. All characters owned by...
37.4K 974 17
Years have passed the and world has changed forever. Female monsters called Demihumans make their appearance and the government decides to allow Demi...
65.7K 1.1K 33
Y/N was alone in the world... His parents, Siblings, and Uncle all died and to add insult to injury his girlfriend cheated on him. While in class a r...