His Cheetah | Soulmate/Hybrid...

By TundraFox

At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder t... More

Author's Note/ What Is a Soulmate/ Hybrid
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 27

9K 381 50
By TundraFox

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

Also, once again sorry for updating late but I've been lazy lol. Also, I'll probably go back and edit some of the chapters once this is posted so be prepared for random notifications lol.

*Hyrish is like this.

***

Random Hybrid/Soulmate Fact

Some soulmates don't feel the double heartbeats, but instead make the connection with just their eyes or sometimes by touching them.

***

   The next day, you and Jimin were forced to get up early. Bangtan had a rehearsal for their concert the next day, which would most likely take all day. You didn't have to come, but you wanted to.

   So, once dressed, you and Jimin sped downstairs to the lobby before everyone else and got whatever you wanted, including extra bacon, pancakes, and cereal.

   Around five to ten minutes later, when yours and Jimin's plates were cleared, the rest of BTS and the staff members came down to eat. You and Jimin were just chilling on your phones, waiting for them to hurry up.

   "Jimin, aren't you going to eat?" asks Jin. Jimin looks up from his phone.

   "We already did, hyung," he replies. Jin nods his head before joining the breakfast line.

   "Chimmy, how long do these rehearsals usually last?" you ask boredly.

   "It depends, usually around three or four hours though. Afterwards, we'll go eat lunch and then have free time for the rest of the day."

   "Ooh! Can we go explore Tokyo after? I've never been here before!" you beg, eyes sparkling.

   "Of course, baby," Jimin laughs. You squeal and run around the table to Jimin, bouncing into his lap. You wrap your arms around him and bury your face into his chest. Jimin chuckles before kissing your hair and continuing to play on his phone, his arms holding you in place.

   Once everyone's done eating, you all pile into the different work vans and head straight to the venue, where some eager fans were already camping at. You smile at their dedicancy, but cringe at how uncomfortable they probably were.

   The vans continue their trek to the back of the venue and you all quickly walk in, hoping to avoid the watchful eyes of ARMY. You in particular keep a strong grip on Jimin's bicep, not liking the attention you were most likely getting.

   "I'm going to lay down on the couch and take a nap," you tell Jimin once you're in the designated spot.

   "That's okay, baby, I want you to be comfortable. But make sure to keep one eye open; now that our secret's out, people might try to take advantage of you." You nod before curling into a fetal position and falling asleep.

   Meanwhile, with Jimin, he noticed that a lot of the employees were keeping their distance from him. They'd give him dirty and disgusted looks and gossiped about him. Jimin didn't even have his ears and tail out, but they were still treating him the he was the plague.

   Jimin blinked back tears. At time like these, Jimin was completely and utterly ashamed to be a hybrid. If he was like everyone else, like the humans, he'd still be playing Overwatch with Jungkook, laying on the couch with Yoongi as he slept.

   Being proud to call Namjoon his leader.

   Two days ago felt like a millennia. Happiness and contentment now felt like a wistful dream; all of his inner demons climbing out of the darkest spot of his mind, anxious to drive out the angels. How could everything that Jimin had ever worked for crash and burn by just a simple photograph?

   "Park, it's your turn."

   Jimin snaps out of his thoughts and bows a little toward the employee, giving him a small but very fake smile. The man rolls his eyes and turns away, causing the smile to fall.

   Ooh goodie, one of my new haters, he thought. The fox shook his head, clearing his mind, and trudged over to the empty stage in front of the empty audience, ready to sing his solo, Filter.

   Jimin lazily performed the song, different kinds of thoughts racing through his mind. He had one more attempt, he thought, that he could show everyone that he was still the same person; the same Jimin.

   Just filtered.

   Once he was finished, the fox, no longer caring about the stares and rudeness of the staff, relieved himself by releasing his fennec fox features and collapsed onto the same couch that you were on and pulled out his phone, calling a tazi that could ferry he and you around Tokyo.

   "Yah, Jimin!"

   Jimin's head snaps up. His ears immediately turn and face away from each other angrily. However, he doesn't say anything and just simply stares.

   "Speak when you're spoken to, Park," Namjoon seethes.

   "Oh, I'm still allowed to do that?" Jimin asks in mock surprise, fangs clearly showing with his opened mouth and one of his hands pointing at himself. Namjoon clenches his fist and opens his mouth to retort, but closes it as he sees that that would not have been a wise decision.

   "Get up, they want us to perform 'Bulletproof: The Eternal.'"

   A wave of emotions suddenly hit Jimin like a truck. Anger, sadness, disappointment-- he wasn't sure if he should only feel one of them or all of them, but he felt them all.

   "No," Jimin snarls, fangs bared at the leader.

   "'No?'" Namjoon gritted his teeth.

   "No, I will never perform that song ever again unless I have to." Jimin knew his eyes were changing color and could feel his nails sharpen, but he paid no mind to it.

   "Why?!" Namjoon exclaims exasperatedly.

   "BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE!" Jimin explodes, hopping to his feet, causing your head to fall to the couch and for you to wake up with a jolt.

   "Wha. . ?"

   "THE SECOND YOUR VOTE CAST ME OUT OF BTS WAS THE SECOND THAT THAT SONG WAS IRRELEVANT!" Jimin screamed, malice dripping with every word. You, Namjoon, and everyone else present in the room stood shocked and frozen at Jimin's sudden outburst.

   "Jiminie. . ." Namjoon started.

   "No, you don't get to fucking call me that anymore," Jimin growled.

   "But--"

   "No."

   "JIMIN, JUST COME SING THE FUCKING SONG! IS IT REALLY THAT HARD?!" Namjoon snapped. You facepalmed yourself at the IQ 148 supposed 'genius's' stupidity. This man had absolutely no common sense.

   "YES, IT FUCKING IS NAMJOON!" Jimin yelled matter-of-factly. Jimin took two massive steps forward and pushed Namjoon as hard as he could (which is pretty damn hard, have you seen them muscles? And then that added hybrid strength-- WHOO!) into the wall. Namjoon hit the wall hard with a shocked look on his face, mirroring yours, the rest of BTS (who had gathered at the sound of yelling) and the staff members.

   Jimin turns to you and hauls you to your feet, your mind still in a faze and your eyes blinking rapidly.

   "Fuck you, Namjoon," is the last thing that he says before dragging you out of the venue. You choose to remain quiet and allow your soulmate to calm down before speaking. You opt to rubbing reassuring circles on the back of his hand and releasing calming pheromones.

   Completely out of the venue, Jimin silently hands you your face mask and continues to pull you, but only now can you see a yellow cab waiting for the both of you. You both climb into the car quietly, only exchanging greetings with the taxi driver.

   "So," Jimin says, finally breaking the ice and voice much lighter than before, "where do you want to go first?"

***

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 11.2K 44
"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden touch. "Your turn." Jungkook whispered down...
299K 11.7K 20
y/n works at a hybrid clinic. a new, shy, hybrid ends up at the clinic and finds y/n is the only one that has earned his trust. when they take a pa...
238K 7.2K 52
**Mature Content: don't read if you're sensitive to some subjects** What happens when BTS find out someone is moving with them? "Have you heard of (Y...
2.5M 165K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...