𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 II Bellam...

By selflessgirl07

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴɢʀᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ. ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐛... More

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍
𝟏.𝟏. 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇
𝟏.𝟐. 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝟏.𝟑. 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏.𝟓. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟏.𝟔. 𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐆
𝟏.𝟕. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝟏.𝟖. 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝟏.𝟗. 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝟏.𝟏𝟎. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝟏.𝟏𝟏. 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋
𝟏.𝟏𝟐. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑
𝟏.𝟏𝟑. 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
𝟏.𝟏𝟒. 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇
𝟏.𝟏𝟓. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝟏.𝟏𝟔. 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝟏.𝟏𝟕. 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟏.𝟏𝟖. 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝟏.𝟏𝟗. 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝟏.𝟐𝟎. 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌
𝟏.𝟐𝟏. 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄
𝟏.𝟐𝟐. 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟏.𝟐𝟑. 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚
𝟐.𝟏. 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟐.𝟐. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐘
𝟐.𝟑. 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝟏.𝟒. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒

14.7K 388 610
By selflessgirl07

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓/ 𝟏.𝟒.
☆ CHAOS ☆
"𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼? 𝓘'𝓶 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭."

☆꧁*꧂☆

   IN THE MORNING, after Wells' rather unpleasant encounter with Bellamy's crew, Chancellor's son was busy, digging graves outside the camp for the two kids who died during the landing. When he was done, he returned to the drop ship, carrying a pile of clothes and two pairs of boots, tied together by the laces. 

   A delinquent whose name was Atom approached Wells, eyeing the clothes with a curious gaze.

"Hey, where'd you get the clothes?" He demanded.

"I buried the two kids who died during the landing." Wells replied.

"Smart." Atom admitted. "You know, I'll take it from here." He stated, moving to take the clothes from Wells, who jerked backwards. "There's always a market-"

"We share based on need." Wells pulled away from Atom. "Just like back home."

   Bellamy appeared from behind the red material that separated the interior of the drop ship from the exterior. He was half-naked; his bare, muscular chest particularly on display. The girl, who was wearing only sports bra on the upper half of her body, followed him out of the drop ship.

"You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor?" Bellamy snapped. The girl approached him with a flirtatious smile. Bellamy kissed her intensely without hesitation, placing his hand on her hip firmly. He motioned her to leave suggestively and didn't mind staring lazily at her ass with a dark smirk while she was walking away. Only then he turned back to Wells.

"This is home now. Your father's rules no longer apply." Bellamy stated harshly.

Bellamy efficiently snatched a t-shirt out of Wells' grasp.

"Oh, no, no, Atom. Atom hold up." Bellamy said. "You want it back? Take it." He teased with a dangerous blink in his eyes.

   Wells only glared at Bellamy angrily and after a few seconds he threw the clothes on the ground. Momentarily, dozens of people were vying for one of the items hungrily.

"Is this what you want?" Wells asked Bellamy in bewilderment. "Chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" Bellamy laughed, shrugging.

   A piercing shriek from somewhere caused everyone to shot their heads upwards. Bellamy quickly put a stolen shirt over his head and all of them headed straight towards the source of the scream. Turned out that Murphy was holding a girl over the fire, nearly burning her skin.

"Bellamy!" Murphy shouted. "Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figured it'd look better if we suffer a bit first."

"Let her go!" Wells ran at Murphy and shoved him aggressively from the girl.

"You can stop this." Wells panted in Bellamy's direction.

"Stop this?" Bellamy asked, irony leaking from in his indifferent tone. "I'm just getting started."

   A fist flew out of nowhere and slammed into Wells' face, knocking him sideways. Wells wasted no time in punching Murphy what knocked him down instantly. Murphy got back, lifting Wells into the air and slammed him hardly against the ground. Wells and Murphy continued to throw punches, rolling around the dirt as the crowd was encouraging them to keep fighting. Wells slammed a punch against Murphy's jaw once again, sending him beneath.

Wells got up quickly.

"Don't you see you can't control this?" He accused Bellamy.

"You're dead." Murphy threatened Wells, griping a sharp knife in his hand as he lunged at Wells furiously.

"Wait." Bellamy demanded, causing Murphy to actually hold up. "Fair fight." He dropped a knife at Wells' feet.

   Murphy quit stalling and advanced at Wells. He pretended to strike a few times as he and Wells were circling one another. Wells went to stab Murphy, who ducked and sliced the blade across Wells' arm.

"This is for my father!" Murphy screamed, lunging at Wells.

   Wells somehow managed to gain the upper hand in the duel by spinning Murphy around and placing his knife against his throat.

"Drop it." Wells ordered sharply.

"Wells!" A voice called out.

   Bellamy's head abruptly shot towards the site where the exclaim came from. Turned out it was Clarke, shouting at Wells to withdraw from the fight. The expedition, which went to Mount Weather the day before, came back empty-handed. His eyes immediately searched for Octavia, in need of making sure she was alright. Octavia was being supported by Monty, limping slightly as she was steadying her wounded leg by griping it with her free arm. Bellamy clenched his jaw out of anger and concern, knowing that something must have happened to her out there while he was playing a king of criminals in the camp. He had no idea what convinced him to let his sister go alone in the wild with strangers, completely unprotected and exposed to possible harm.

Oh, right, Allaia's puppy eyes.

   His gaze finally spotted Allaia. Bellamy wouldn't admit it, but he was genuinely worried about her. He carefully scanned her body for any signs of possible injuries. He sighed with relief when he didn't come across any. However, Bellamy noticed her reddened, swollen eyes, probably a result of crying for hours. He didn't like the way her distraught state made him feel.

"Let him go!" Clarke rushed to the fight scene, Finn following her.

Wells hesitantly let go of Murphy who instantly lunged at Wells once again.

"Hey. Enough. Murphy." Bellamy demanded sharply, grabbing him by his jacket and shoving him aside.

Bellamy looked at Octavia, rushing to her with concern in his eyes.

"Octavia, are you alright?" Bellamy asked. He gently wrapped his arms around her shoulders, breathing heavily while waiting for her response in tension. "Yeah." She breathed in response, hugging her brother in pure relief.

"Where's the food?" Bellamy asked, holding and securing Octavia.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn announced.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy demanded in an angry voice.

"We were attacked." Clarke stated.

"Attacked?" Wells inquired with disbelief. "By what?"

"Not what, who." Allaia corrected, tiring evident in her weak tone.

Bellamy glanced at her, somehow trying to digest her words.

"Turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder." Finn said.

Bellamy gently caressed Octavia's arm reassuringly.

"It's true." Clarke confirmed. "Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here. Survivors. The good news is that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us."

"Yeah, the bad news is the Grounders will." Finn muttered.

Everyone went silent after her remark for a few seconds.

"Hey, maybe they are friendly." Allaia spoke. Teenagers glared at her as if she was insane. "Nah, don't think so either. Just trying to cheer you guys up, you know?" She pursed her lips. "Not working? Okay, that's fine."

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asked.

"Jasper was hit." Allaia said, with sadness gleaming in her swollen eyes. "They took him." A tear fell down her cheek at the memory.

Bellamy slightly clenched his jaw seeing her teardrop.

Suddenly Clarke noticed the lack of bracelet on Wells' wrist.

"Where's your wristband?" She demanded, grabbing his hand. Wells pulled away, glaring at Bellamy angrily.

"Ask him." If looks could kill, Bellamy would be six feet underground by now.

"How many?" Clarke inquired, barely controlling herself from an outburst.

"Twenty four and counting." Murphy appeased her curiosity.

Allaia raised her eyebrows, looking at him with disgust.

"You idiots." Clarke breathed, shaking her head disappointingly. "Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!"

A tense silence fell upon the teenagers again, until Bellamy chose to step forward.

"We're stronger than you think." Bellamy stated. "Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same?" He shouted hoarsely, gaining crowd's attention. "We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm, it makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore!" Bellamy began to pace around, scowling out of rage. "They say they'll forgive your crimes... I say you're not criminals! Your fighters. Survivors. The Grounders should worry about us!" He screamed, confidence leaking out of his certain tone.

"Yeah!" Everyone was cheering in agreement.

"Well, this is bad. Really bad. Why is everyone so fucking dumb in here? I won't last here much longer since I'm allergic to stupidity." Allaia mumbled to Clarke. She glanced at Alle, smiling sadly and walked off quickly, trying to calm herself down.

   Allaia sent Bellamy one last disappointed look before she followed her friends.

☆꧁*꧂☆

   BELLAMY BEGAN TO wash Octavia's wound, gently touching the injury with a makeshift cloth soaked in a fresh water, washing her thigh of dried blood. The groans caused by pain were coming out of Octavia's mouth as Bellamy was cleansing wounded leg. Allaia saw he was struggling with bathing his sister's wound, and she wanted to check on Octavia anyway, so she approached the Blake siblings.

"Hey, Bellamy, let me do it." She said, crouching beside him. He looked at her, surprised by her offer. "I need to make sure there's no sign of infection." Bellamy handed her the cloth with thankful blink in his eyes. "That's a shame we don't have any hydrogen peroxide or alcohol. It would kill every possible bacteria instantly, but I guess water's our only option." Allaia sighed, gently, but capably, flushed Octavia's injury. "Okay, you should be fine. Your leg might hurt a little, but fortunately it's not infected. Try not to strain it too much." Allaia instructed as she finished changing the bandage. Octavia sent her a grateful smile.

Bellamy watched Allaia the whole time while she was taking care of his sister's wound.

"What the hell was it?" He demanded, referring to the cause of his sister's wound.

"I don't know. The others said it looked like a giant snake." Allaia told him. 

"Wait, you were in the water too?" Bellamy implied impatiently with furrowed brows, concern forming on his features. 

"Yeah." Octavia confirmed before Allaia could say anything. "Alle basically saved my life. She pushed me away and literally exposed herself to the attack, so only I could escape."

"Were you bitten as well, princess?" Bellamy asked, carefully watching Allaia's reaction, as if he expected her to come up with some lie and wanted to detect it instantly.

   Allaia pursed her lips. Technically, she was scratched and not bitten, but she didn't necessarily need Bellamy to know that. Allaia wanted to go looking for Jasper as soon as possible, her wounds could wait since it wasn't anything serious. After all, Jasper was punctured with a spear, and she only had two small scratches that didn't require much care. He was screaming when they moved him, so he had to be alive then. Time was extremely relevant for such a serious, life-threatening injury, so Allaia didn't want to waste it on her little wound.

"Maybe." Allaia mumbled as she sat down on the log near Octavia.

"Yes." Octavia said at the same time.

"Traitor." Allaia muttered.

   Bellamy rolled his eyes at the two girls before kneeling in front of Allaia.

"I need to look at it, love. Could be infected." He stated. 

"We don't have time for this." Allaia protested. "We have to go and rescue Jasper." She bit her lip, knowing she should let him look at her scratches and clean them. "Besides, I'm perfectly fine."

"I wouldn't be so sure, Bell." Octavia interrupted. "There was a lot of blood."

"It's just a scratch, I'll live." Allaia said. Bellamy glanced at his sister in annoyance.

"Stubborn, aren't we, sweetheart?" He grinned at Allaia. "Just quit it and show it to me." Bellamy ordered her sternly.

"Bossy, aren't we, asshole?" Allaia mocked and Bellamy instead of snorting actually smirked at her with a ting of dark gleaming in his nearly black irises.

Bellamy put his hand on her knee firmly, rubbing it and leaned towards her.

"You have no idea, baby." Bellamy whispered hoarsely to her ear. She flushed, slightly embarrassed.

"Gross." Octavia gagged, nudging her brother.

"Okay, fine. Let's just get it over with." Allaia sighed, taking off her jacket. Her cheeks were still faintly reddened after Bellamy's words. 

Bellamy nodded, getting serious again.

   Slowly, he helped her pull her pant up and took off her dressing. Bellamy grimaced when he caught the sight of two gashes. Allaia's injuries were quite deep but didn't require stitches, each of them oozing crimson red blood. Alle watched Bellamy's every move cautiously. Firstly, he dipped a fabric into fresh water. Then he tilted his head to the side as his hand was near her thigh, silently asking for permission. Allaia nodded without second thought.

   The rough cloth made contact with her wounded flesh, sending a wave of piercing pain through her body. Her hand trembled and curled around Bellamy's wrist instinctively. Bellamy tensed slightly and reluctantly pulled his hand away from her to continue cleansing her injuries. Allaia let out a shaky breath and squeezed her eyes shut. When she opened them again, she was staring at the soft, concerned Bellamy's eyes instead of stern ones.

  His free hand wrapped around her bicep, rubbing soothing circles on her skin.

"It's okay, angel. Everything's okay. It'll be over soon." He cooed. 

   Bellamy's tone was extremely gentle. Confusion came across her contorted in ache face. Allaia's never heard him talking like this to anyone, even Octavia.

   Bellamy frowned, but continued dabbing at her wound slowly. His other hand was still rubbing small circles onto her arm. When he finished, he placed his hand on her knee, squeezing it reassuringly.

"See? All done. It wasn't that bad, love, huh?" Bellamy said. Allaia nodded gratefully, sending him a soft smile.

   Bellamy and Allaia turned to Octavia, who was sitting there the entire time, watching the two with unknown expression on her face, as if she was trying to solve a riddle. Alle frowned and glanced at Octavia, silently asking about what caused her bewilderment, but Bellamy's sister only shook her head, not bothering to reply.

"You both could've been killed." Bellamy chastised.

"They would have been if Jasper hadn't jumped to pull them out." Clarke interrupted as she strolled behind the three alongside with Wells. Allaia stood up abruptly, but Bellamy pushed her back into a sitting position with a stern glare. Alle rolled her eyes, moving her attention back to Clarke.

   Technically, it was Finn who pulled Allaia out of the water; Jasper only saved Octavia. For a strange reason, Clarke wanted Bellamy to think that Jasper rescued both girls, as if he wouldn't help if he knew the truth. The blonde seemed to realize quite clearly that Bellamy had to be assured that Jasper saved Allaia as well, which Lai found extremely weird. Wasn't his sister's safety provided by Jasper enough to go after him?, Allaia wondered.

"You guys leaving? I'm coming too." Octavia stated, trying to stand up with a hiss caused by the pain in her leg.

"No, no." Bellamy growled, making her sit on the log. "No way, not again." He was quick to put his sister's enthusiasm to an end.

"He's right. Your leg's just gonna slow us down." Clarke told her. "I'm here for you." She said to Bellamy.

"Clarke, what are you doing?" Wells inquired.

"I hear you have a gun." Clarke stated bluntly.

   Allaia's eyes were now wide opened and filled with shock. She glared at Bellamy expectantly, raising her eyebrow and crossing her arms over her chest. Bellamy clenched his jaw. He was mad that his little secret was officially out now. Maybe it was for the best; criminals knowing he had a real gun with actual bullets in his possession would respect his principles and authority even more than before, making him untouchable. But something in Allaia's tenacious gaze made him feel a little ashamed of himself.

   Bellamy hesitantly lifted his shirt slightly, revealing his gun stuck in his waistband to everyone. Allaia couldn't help but glance at the extract of Bellamy's bare body, but quickly looked away, embarrassed by her behavior, though no one noticed. She sent Bellamy a bewildered stare, seeing the pistol poking out of his pants.

"Good. Follow me." Clarke ordered.

"And why would I do that?" Bellamy inquired curiously.

"Because you want them to follow you. And right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared." Clarke quirked a brow provocatively and started walking away.

Allaia stood up and grinned, intending to follow Clarke.

"And where the hell do you think you're going, love, huh?" Bellamy grabbed her arm and spun her around, so now she was facing him.

   They were only a few centimeters apart now, and their shallow breaths were mixing. Allaia nervously swallowed her saliva as Bellamy's eyes were drilling a hole in her with his persistent glare.

"I'm going to save Jasper, obviously." She tried to sound confident, yet still stuttered at the end of the sentence because of Bellamy and hers proximity which was making her uptight and unsettled.

"I don't think so." Bellamy hissed and gripped her wrist tightly, pulling her closer to him. Their chest were almost touching now. "You're injured. Besides, it's not safe. You're staying, angel." He ordered in unobjectionable tone.

"You're not the boss of me, Bellamy." Allaia spoke and pulled her wrist out of his grasp. "You can't tell me what to do. I'm going." She stated.

Bellamy clenched his jaw out of anger, knowing she was right.

"Fine." He growled. "Murphy, come with me." He ordered harshly, still pissed off that he was letting Allaia go on the rescue trip. "Atom, my sister doesn't leave this camp. Is that clear?" He snapped, putting on his jacket.

"I don't need a babysitter." Octavia muttered angrily, but Bellamy ignored her.

"Anybody touches her, they answer to me." He glared at Atom strictly.

"Give him hell." Allaia winked at Octavia before Bellamy gripped her wrist and pulled her with him.

☆꧁*꧂☆

   ALLAIA FOLLOWED BEHIND Clarke and Wells, staying close enough to Bellamy and Murphy that it appeared she was walking with them, but far enough she couldn't hear their conversation. Bellamy refused to let her out of his sight. Though he was chatting with Murphy, he refused to quit looking at Alle, fearing something would happen to her. His fright was irrational. Bellamy barely knew Allaia, he met her only a few hours ago, yet he's already started to care about her. Lai and her hypnotic eyes were stirring up his head and Bellamy wasn't sure if he liked it. Until now, he's only ever cared about his mother and Octavia and this strong need to protect Allaia seemed strange to him.

"Hey, hold up." Bellamy said suddenly, catching up with the rest. "What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart." Bellamy was waving his gun around carelessly. Allaia glared at him, shocked by his behavior.

"Put the gun away, Bellamy." Wells ordered.

"Why don't you do something about it?" Murphy sneered provocatively, shoving Wells away.

"Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly. Doesn't mean we have time to waste." Clarke reasoned.

"Yeah, stop being an asshole! This is life and death matter!" Allaia snapped, annoyed.

Bellamy ignored Allaia and grabbed Clarke's wrist, gripping it tightly.

"As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go." Bellamy stated.

Clarke pulled her hand out of his grasp.

"The only way the Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead. Got it?" Clarke spat furiously.

"Brave princess." Bellamy smirked.

"Hey, why don't you find your own nickname?" Finn appeared out of nowhere, emerging from the trees. "You call this a rescue party? Gotta split up, cover more ground. Clarke, Allaia, come with me." Finn said.

   The girls turned on their heel, following after Finn, but Bellamy clearly had other plans since he captured Allaia's hand before she could walk away any further.

"Nah, you're staying with me, angel." Bellamy stated. "I don't really feel like leaving you out of my sight."

"Yeah, and I don't really feel like dealing with assholes right now." Allaia mocked. 

"I'm hurt, sweetheart." Bellamy said with a smirk, placing his hand over his heart mockingly.

"What the hell was that with Clarke? Seriously, Bellamy? That was such a dick move." Allaia shook her head, disappointed. "Why do you want us to get rid of those wristbands so badly? Do you really want all those innocent people up there to die in suffering?" She inquired.

Bellamy stayed silent.

"And now you're ignoring me." Allaia pointed out. "I'll figure out what your secret is, Bellamy. Because I'm assuming you have one since you're so keen on getting rid of those bracelets." Alle stated confidently. "Besides, you're the only one who's over eighteen here, which is pretty shady if you ask me. Yes, you say you sneaked on the ship and came down here to protect Octavia, but I don't know, it just seems so over-the-top to me. It can't be just revenge for locking your sister up in the Sky Box." Allaia spoke. "And if you really want all of us to take off those bracelets for your own revenge, it means how little strength you carry inside you, because what you're doing is just pathetic." She admitted.

   Bellamy nervously swallowed his saliva and tightened his jaw, hearing Allaia's lecture about his cruel deeds and seeing her disappointed face. A part of him admired how good she was at reading people and their true intentions hidden behind a bunch of lies. How without any effort she managed to see through his mask and realize that something else drove his urge of making sure the Ark knew the Earth wasn't survivable. And the other part was genuinely afraid of her intelligence. Allaia was right; it wasn't just about vengeance and getting to do whatever the hell they wanted to do. The real reason of his behavior had to remain as a secret. He had done something terrible to get on the drop ship. And he needed Octavia and Allaia to stay unaware of his past actions.

"Look, Allaia, I have my reasons." Bellamy tried to explain. He gently gripped her hand, forcing him to look him straight in the eyes.

"Bullshit." Alle snapped, pulling out of his grip fiercely. "Nothing could possibly justify what you're doing right now."

"Love, just..." Bellamy desperately reached for her again, but Allaia stepped aside.

"Wells, can you please come with me?" Allaia sighed. "I'm done with jerks for today." Alle sized Bellamy up with her eyes disapprovingly and got away with Wells.

   Bellamy clenched his fists in rage, seeing Allaia walking away in the company of the Chancellor's son. The sight of Alle and Wells made him terribly angry and annoyed. He wouldn't admit it openly, but he was actually jealous that Allaia seemed to talk to Wells so freely. From a distance he saw her smiling and laughing loudly, and when she talked to him, she's been constantly pissed off at his behavior since she got back from Mount Weather expedition.

    He realized a little earlier that Wells was obsessed with Clarke; only a blind man could fail to notice the Chancellor's son ogling Clarke with admiration, so Bellamy knew that Wells wasn't likely to be picking on Allaia.

Still, the sight of the two terribly annoyed him.

☆꧁*꧂☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi everyone!

Another chapter's up <3 

A lot of Bellaia/Allamy (still can't decide which ship name is better xd) in this part! I hope you like how it's developing :D

Let me know in the comments what do you think about this chapter and Allaia and Bellamy's relationship ;)

Don't forget to vote! 

See you all soon :*

— selflessgirl07

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 3925

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.5K 63
✮ Her head wished she had went on thinking he was an infuriating, overly-confident, horribly handsome asshole, that hated her people and always put h...
27.9K 659 27
Book 3 of the Tugsten Series Following Season Five of The 100. Ranking #19 in engineer 05/05/2020 #18 bellamyblake 10/12/2019 #17 in clarkegriffin 02...
262K 5K 25
' She's a lost girl in her own little world, she looks so happy but she seems so sad. ' - disclaimer: i do not own the 100! all rights to the creator...
18.5K 800 34
❝ It was never the way she looked. Always the way she was. I could've fallen in love with my eyes closed. ❞ in the midst of a nation divided, two fr...