The Death of a Time Viewer (C...

Af Cptmorgue

Morgianna Salieri is an average girl. She makes good grades, never gets in trouble, and works hard in her mar... Mere

Death Is Not The End
Characters
Reborn
Curse This Tiny Body
A Little Adventure
Are We Enemies?
This girl isn't natural!
Capture Targets When Older
Otome Game?!
Public Debut
Public Debut 2
A Chance Encounter.
To Break A Curse
The Pact
Where To Go
The New Guard
Death Wants Payment
Lets join a Guild
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Little Red
Fight Their Way In
The Strongest
Author Update
Picking A Payment
The Target
Payment In Full
Death
Author note
The Invitation
A Princely Party
A Princely Party 2
THE Mission
Thank you!
Alnwick
The Real Alnwick
A Plan
The Binds that Hold Us
The Gathering of Beasts
Nothing to do with the story
The Start of His End
As Black as His Soul
When Two Became Four
When Two Became Four part 2
A Proper Lady's Party
Meeting the "Heroine"
Lets be Friends
Lets Be Friends (part2)
Her Brothers Friend
Little Red and the Not So Bad Wolf
Little Red and The Not So Bad Wolf
Spilling Secrets
A Big Happy Family
Thank you!
Necro
Kidnapped the Wrong Girl
Power, Foes, and I want to go home.
Q&A
Q&A Answered
Who is She?
New Guild Members
A Family Vacation
Disaster Strikes
An Unexpected Visitor
About The Engagement
Love is in the Air
Surprise
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Part 2
Off on Another Adventure
12th Birthday Party part 3
Where Dragons Live
Where Dragons Live Part 2
What Happened?
All is Fair In Love and War
All Is Fair in Love and War part 2
The Making of a Murderer
Sacrifices
Before and After
What Happens Now
What Happens Now Part 2
Another Pact
A Woman Scorned
Never Goodbye
Crossroads Academy
First Day
First Day Part 2
First Day Part 3
School Life
Meeting The Dean
announcement
She's An Obstacle
Teams
The Contest
The Contest Part 2
After The Contest
Finding Her
Under The Hood
The Hunt Begins Anew
Needing A Reason
Becoming a Crowd
Preparing For The End
Death Comes for All
The Making of an Army
Pink Haired Beauty No More
Surprise Attack
The Signal of The End
The Final
The Last Sacrifice
Death Is Still Not The End
Epilogue
Welcome To The Blumhouse
Short Spin-offs

Telling The Truth

4.6K 296 27
Af Cptmorgue

"So, let me get this straight. Angeline who attacked Olive is actually going to be the one to release an evil God back onto the world who wants to destroy everything, and you are the descendant of the goddess that he wanted and now you have to stop him from returning and if you cant you have to fight him?" Alaric as always was the one to step forward and summarize everything. Once the princes and Olive had finally settled down after berating  Morgianna for running off and worrying them she had told them most of what she had told Felix omitting her coming from another world for a moment. She knew she would need allies and since they were here there was not much else she could do. Sure she could overpower them and leave them behind but Angeline was probably waiting nearby and had already seen them. Just like with Felix it would be safer to keep them where she could see them.

Fafnir who had come after being called by Morgianna showed up with the rest of the group shortly after the Princes. They had been waiting a short distance away as to give the brother-sister pair time to catch up. "Yes, we have been traveling these past two years trying to locate miss Roth. After finally having an altercation with her yesterday it is safe to assume that she has been in contact with Eltarr. The magic that she was using is black magic and it always comes at a price and it is usually something that person holds the closest to their heart." Fafnir looked to Morgianna a silent question on whether he should continue or if she would like to take over.

Morgianna knew that it would be hard for them to understand if she did not tell them everything but she did not want them to have information overload as Felix had earlier. However, thinking of the power that Angeline showed yesterday during their fight Morgianna knew what she had to do. Sighing she decided to rip off the band-aid and pick up the pieces wherever they fell, time was not on their side. Felix knew most of the big parts anyway but there were still some things she had not told him yet. "I was not born in this world originally. I was supposed to be but when my grandmother saw what was to become of me she sent me to another world in hopes of me living a better life. It would have been as if Morgianna Bloodmoon had never existed. However, I died and in that instant of impact was brought back to the time and place I should have always been. In the previous world there was a game that depicted Morgianna Bloodmoon as a snooty girl who could not pick between you princes and you all fell in love with Angeline. Morgianna became upset and did things that made you all hate her and in the end...kill her." 

The room was thrown into chaos. "You better not try to kill my sister!" "I would never like that wicked girl!" "You are the only Queen for me!"

There were two people besides Morgianna's guards who sat still during all the yelling and that was Olive, who had known about the game from her also being reincarnated and Kieran, who had heard many things during their times in the forest. It was at that time that Morgianna met Kieran's blue eyes and felt a twinge in her heart. She had trusted him before with her secrets without ever knowing who he was. She could not blame him for hiding it though, especially after she had talked so badly about him basically to his face. The Kieran in the game was not the person in front of her, none of the princes were. They were the same people who took up for her at school, lied on her behalf when she went overboard during the contest, and genuinely never did anything to purposely hurt her. They were her friends.

"That was a game to depict what would have happened." Her voice broke through the arguments making every eye turn to look back at her. "When I came here, I was able to retain my memories from before and was given special abilities so that I could change that future. None of you are the people from that game even if they were created in your likeness." Taking a deep breath Morgianna looked around the room making sure to meet each person's eyes. "Angeline was also from the other world and was sent here before me in hopes that she would be the one to save the world, however, she was a shallow girl who craved love and attention and that drove her down a dark path. Once she was here that gave Eltarr another piece that he could move freely around the chessboard. A weak girl who believed that she deserved each and every one of you."

The princes were all in shock, looking at one another. Morgianna knew when to pull back and decided it was time to let them all rest with their thoughts. She had told Myra over their mind link to take Alnwick and get rooms ready for the princes and Olive to stay in. "You all should rest for the day because tomorrow we set out in search of Angeline. I am sure you have lots of questions but whether it is unfortunate or fortunate for you all you cannot go home so we will have plenty of time to answer them. I would suggest writing a letter and I will have Fafnir or Alnwick deliver them when we get to a different location."

As if on autopilot there was a round of nods that went around the room. At the door Fafnir and Faust waited with Myra to show each of them to where they would be sleeping. Olive looked back at Morgianna but seeing her friend shake her head decided to leave with the others. 

Once alone Morgianna looked back up at the ceiling and the gruesome scene that was painted. She was glad that Felix had not made any connections between the painting and herself because she was not sure if this is something she would be able to tell him. The first scene was a girl barely able to walk with dark shadows all around her, her black hair blending into them. In each frame it was as if the shadow was glued to her, casting shadows across her face as if the light was just out of reach. Fight scene after fight scene blood being spilled across her hands in a never-ending battle. I\Until finally in the last picture the girl was fighting a distorted version of herself. When she had asked the owner of the Inn who had painted it he had gotten flustered telling her that there had been no painting there before. He offered to change her rooms for free and have that whole room repainted but she declined. The painting was a message, telling her of the darkness that has been growing within herself that she so desperately pushed down. She did not know if it was a warning that she needed to be more careful or if it was darker forces at work trying to get inside her head. Regardless the message had been heard loud and clear.

...

Morgianna gave the guys about 30 minutes to settle down before she headed to the room that Kieran would be using. Knocking lightly she knew that with his sense of hearing and smell he would know it was her.

Within moments the door was opened and a wide-eyed Kieran stood in its frame. He stared at her not saying a word as if he couldn't believe that she was standing in front of him. "Are you going to let me in?" Her voice held a hint of teasing that made him relax.

Quickly moving out of the way he brought her to the sitting area prepared in each room. They both got comfortable on opposing couches but still he never let his eyes stray too far from her face. "I did not think you would wish to speak to me." His voice was quiet as if he worried speaking loud would have her running away. 

A warm laugh broke through his sad thoughts as Morgianna wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. "I admit I was upset that you did not tell me who you were but truth be told I could have found it out at any moment if I put forth just a little bit of effort. I talked bad about you to your face and instead of telling everyone what I was doing you continued to meet me for years always keeping my secrets and just being there for me. I should think that you would not want to talk to me."

Kieran felt relieved, the last time he had seen her was two years ago and they did not part in the best of ways. He was happy to have her around again and be able to show her both parts of himself without hiding.

"Why did you keep it a secret from the others? Even after I left you did not tell them the things I had told you." 

Morgianna cocked her head to the side an action that made Kieran speak without thinking. "If I told them then I would have to share the memories I had with you and I wanted those to just be for us." After the words left his mouth a deep blush crept up his neck to color his cheeks. He had not meant to let those words slip but now that they were out there he couldn't just take them back. 

...

Morgianna spoke to Kieran a few more minutes before slipping out and going back to her room. She threw herself on her bed and looked up at the ceiling once more. "I don't think they captured your likeness at all."

Without even looking Morgianna chucked a pillow at the intruder. Death easily dodged the fluffy projectile before moving to lay beside her. His close proximity felt almost natural to Morgianna by this point. He had always stopped by to see her, but as she got older he came more often to where if she went more than a month without seeing him it was a surprise. "I don't think I am going to be killing anyone today so to what do I owe the pleasure?" She turned her head finding him looking back at her.

His red eyes were locked on hers and for a second he said nothing. "I was just curious on if you were going to let that group of children join you. They will probably get in your way." He huffed his reply and turned his face away as if he were studying the painting once more.

A smile formed on Morgianna's face. She knew he wouldn't admit it but he was worried about her. She had spent enough time around him to know that the ice block was actually quite warm.

------------------------------------------------------
Word count before note: 1878

Awuh Death came to check up on her, how sweet. Lol

Her group just keeps getting bigger and bigger, but is 13 people enough to kick a God's butt even if some are the creatures of legend and they have Morgianna?

As always hit that vote button ❤

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2K 32
Leia was a girl who lost it all, her life, her friends, her family, all she had left was her world. Well her paper, when she lot her ability to move...
184K 7.8K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...