The Sister Unknown

Galing kay ElsaMin13

I've been looking around Wattpad and there isn't a single story like this, so I thought I'd try my hand at a... Higit pa

Intro
Something Horrible happened to her sister... (Pt1)
Something Horrible happened to her sister... (Pt2)
My Way
The Bud Blossoms
Heartwave
Heartquake
Concealed
Yet to Bloom
Dawn Breaks
Discovered
Mysterious Appearances
My Angel, My Only
Rockabye

Forgiven and Forgotten

312 6 9
Galing kay ElsaMin13

AN: IT'S THUNDERING WHILE I WRITE, I THINK GOD IS BRINGING DOWN HIS WRATH ON ME. Hopefully, there will be fluff in this chapter. Enjoy?

Isla POV

I watch my best friend leaving with my brother, smirking. Chester's behind me. I turn around, and he's... Scowling? It's pointed towards Elsa.

I smile at him, which softens him, and I run up to my room.

"So far so good" I text Elsa, entering my room.

On my bed, there's a rose. I study it.

Chester POV

She's blushing while looking at the rose. It makes me happy, knowing that she's happy.

I watch from the doorway, afraid to go in. I sneak over to Parker's room, opening the door from there. Isla jumps, and I quickly hide. I hear her get up, so I run out and into her room, hiding under her desk.

She comes back into the room, and sits on the bed. I jump out, but I hit my head.

"Ouch" I say, then it all goes black...

Isla POV

Chester's fainted! I heave him up, he's really heavy, and sort of pull him onto the bed. He's still unconscious, and there's a bruise forming. I try to massage it down, and it lowers a little.

I watch him for a bit. Wake up! He's smirking, he probably was trying to scare me. Wait, he's heating up? Ouch! His forehead is boiling! I go grab a wet washcloth, and put it on his head. What? It's what Parker does whenever I have a fever.

I tuck him into my bed, and turn off the lights, going downstairs. I watch TV for a while, after making a call between our phones to monitor him.

I watch mostly Rage Elixir reaction videos, with an AirPod in to hear when Chester wakes up.

Elsa POV

After getting the all clear from Isla, I ask Parker if there's a funfair or theme park nearby. He smirks, and 10 minutes later, we're at a huge theme park, almost twice the size of Adventure Island in Southend.

The sign reads 'Grand Island Fun Center'

I must be looking gobsmacked, because Parker laughs, then pulls me in. He buys a whole load of tickets, then we go to the rides. We go on the really weird rides, like this one where you're strapped into a ball with 3 other people, then a metal claw throws you up into the air, then catches you. It's actually really scary, I'm holding onto Parker for dear life, screaming my head off.

By the time we get off, I'm holding onto Parker, unable to stand still. The next one is a scary funhouse, where we get slid into creepy rooms, and there's a really creepy clown chasing us. I'm literally attached onto Parker's arm, I hat clowns.

We encounter the clown near the end, which makes me scream for dear life, almost squeezing the life out of Parker's arm. Parker quickly guides us out of the house, but I'm still screaming.

Parker POV

Elsa's practically stuck to my arm. By the time we get out, she's still screaming. I go over to an empty bench, and we both sit down.

"We're out now" I tell her. She glares at me.

"Why did you take me in there!" She shouts.

"I didn't know you were scared of clowns!" I tell her. She hugs me tighter, looking around warily, as if she expected the clown to jump out at us.

"You alright?" I ask gently, hugging her back.

"Yeah, can we go somewhere else?" She asks.

I take her to a different ride, and we get strapped in. The ride spins us around really fast, making me feel dizzy, but Elsa starts laughing like a maniac. How is she doing it? By the time we get off, she's still laughing, while I feel really dizzy, leaning on her to stay up.

We go over to an interesting ride, climbing into the carriage. Elsa straps me in, I still feel dizzy. We hear a really loud beep, then we get pushed off, going super fast into a room, then stopping. The room feels like a sauna, and I go to take off my jacket, but Elsa stops me. I look around, and that's when I notice the red stuff on the walls. It looks like... Lava! I watch as it flows down the wall, pooling down at... Our carriage!

I scream, just as the lava touches the carriage, and we get rushed off again, going upwards. We're suddenly in a really cold room. Elsa and I hug, to keep warm. The room is really dark. Suddenly, it brightens. I realise there are huge lighters at the other end of the room, turning on and off, blasting spurts of fire at an icy part of the room.

The ice breaks, and we get rushed up again, into another room. Two doors open at the sides of the room. Two clowns come out, holding huge hammers, advancing slowly on us. Elsa screams violently, partly shattering my eardrums. I hug her, telling her to close her eyes. She closes her eyes, still screaming, as the clowns get closer and closer. I tell them to stop, but then I realise that they're robots.

By the time they get close to the carriage, the one on Elsa's side reaches out, trying to grab her. I pull her closer, and we get rushed into another room. This time, the room is pink, and there are hearts and Cupids hanging from the ceiling. I suddenly remember what the name of the ride was. 'Tunnel of Love and War'

We just had the war, I bet those clowns were created to fight with each other, then retreat before the next people arrived. Elsa stops screaming, looking around.

"Now what?" She asks. I shrug, confused as how we would get out. I notice a small lever coming out of the top of the carriage. Elsa doesn't.

Elsa POV

I'm confused. Why aren't we moving? Just then, we start moving slowly. I watch as one Cupid plays a romantic tune. I look at Parker, with a look that says "What do we do?" He's already looking at me with that look. I quickly take out my phone, texting Isla, telling her that we're trapped.

Parker POV

I watch as Elsa sends a message to Isla. I notice a glimpse of something at the very bottom of the page, as she waits for Isla to read it. It's a message to... Parker? It says, 'Yeah, me as a baby' with two blue ticks next to it (WhatsApp). She quickly opens that chat, and sends 'Parker' a message. I feel my phone vibrate. I check it. It's a message from Elsa...

Elsa POV

I quickly send a message to Parker, telling him I might be late for our meetup. I notice Parker (the one next to me) taking out his phone. I peer over his shoulder, and it's a message from 'Elsa', the exact same as I sent to the Parker I've been texting for the past few days.

I look into Parker's eyes, as we both realise. I close my eyes, not believing it. I suddenly feel something on my lips...

Parker POV

I can't believe it. I'm kissing my crush. The only girl I've ever fallen for. She kisses me back, hugging me tightly. I pull her closer. The room is suddenly very cold, and we share our body warmth, still with our lips locked. We break apart, gasping for air.

We huddle together, and she whispers to me,

"I can't believe I've been with my crush for so long without realising"

I grin at her, as she rests her head on my shoulder, and ask,

"Well, since we've gone so far with each other, I want to ask: Will you, the one I love, be my girlfriend?"

She doesn't respond, just kissing me again.

"Yes" she says, blushing and smiling at the same time. The ride takes us back up to the theme park, and we go out.

We walk around the park a little longer, but, unexpectedly, Elsa starts whimpering. I look where she's looking. The clown from the funhouse is walking around, still dressed in the costume. I guide her away, it's evening, so we walk back to the house.

"I have a question" I begin, "What's with the phobia of clowns?"

She shivers, and then talks,

"Last year, I went to a funhouse, just like the one we went into. I went with my friend, and we... Got separated. I was lost, and out of nowhere, I went down the wrong path, and saw it. It was a clown, with this really creepy mask on, like Penny-wise's mask. It had a black rope around its waist and a blood-stained axe in its hands. I ran out, somehow finding the right way out, but my friend hadn't come out. I waited all day, and at closing time, I asked the guards if they had seen her. They said they hadn't seen anyone like her leaving. I never saw her again."

Chester POV

I open my eyes, seeing only the light from sunset in the room. I'm in Isla's room, and I can feel a flannel on my forehead. How long was I out for? And where's Isla?

I go downstairs, and Isla's on the sofa, watching TV. I sit next to her.

"How're you feeling?" She asks. I feel slightly dizzy, but alright.

"Good" I reply. She frowns,

"You were running a temperature" She tells me.  What? I haven't had a temperature since... The day I asked Isla out. That wore off after a while, looks like this did too.

"You looked after me?" I asked.

"Yeah" she says. I grin, but then I realise,

"Where's Parker?"

She looks at me, confused,

"You don't remember? Parker went outside, to show Elsa around town"

What? Since when does Parker show Isla's friends around the town?

Isla POV

I watch as Chester's grin turns to a confused look, then back into a grin. Out of the blue, he puts his lips against mine. I kiss him back, and hug him tight, breaking apart.

"You knew, didn't you?"

What's he talking about?

"This was all a setup with your friend, you knew Parker would find out, and that he would need to be convinced by showing him what our relationship feels like"

"What are you talking about?"

He gestures to the window, where I see Parker and Elsa, tightly hugging, as they walk up to the door. I can't believe it. My best friend is a genius.

Chester opens the door, and Elsa runs in, spotting me and hugging me immediately.

"We saw clowns" she whispers.

Ok, maybe I shouldn't be expecting much.

Chester POV

I'm taken by surprise when Parker goes straight into the living room. I follow him. He goes and sits next to Isla, holding her hand.

"I'm sorry" he says, "Date whoever you want, I don't mind. I was too close-minded, and didn't realise what it feels like"

They hug, and I grin at Elsa. She grins back. 

Parker and Isla separate, and Isla's crying, but she's smiling too. I grin at her, and she runs over to me. She wraps her arms around my neck, and captures my lips. It feels so good, and when we break apart, I see Parker with his eyes closed, asking Elsa if it's over. We all laugh the rest of the night.

"I love you" Isla tells me, and I say back:

"I love you more"

AN: AHHH BE STILL MY HEART. My heart is now repaired, and so is the relationship. It makes me feel so happy, and we have a new couple too! This chapter is one of the longest, and I'm very pleased with how it's turned out. There are two more chapters to go, and I can't wait. Bye! (We have now reached 2001 words).

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
117 7 5
NOT COMPLETED!!! Wattpad is shadow banning for long term unfinished stories and I just want to make sure that I'm not caught in the fire! ...
2.7K 446 35
STOP! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! DONT COME AFTER ME BECAUSE I WARNED YOU. BUT IF YOU IGNORE THIS AND PRESS 'READ' THEN MY FRIEND... GOOD LUCK. I would li...
12.2K 272 12
Parker and his girlfriend just broke up, he was pretty upset about it, but Chester and Parker started developing feelings for eachother. His ex got...