Lost in You ( yizhan ff)✔comp...

By kinestAR2010010102

JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after ge... More

CHAPTER~1
Chapter~2
Chapter ~3
Chapter~4
Chapter~5
Chapter~6
Chapter ~7
Chapter~8
Chapter~9
Chapter~10
Chapter ~11
Chapter~12
Chapter~13
Chapter~14
Chapter~16
Chapter~17
Chapter~18
Chapter~19
Chapter~20
Chapter~21
Chapter~22,
Chapter~23
Chapter~24
Chapter~25
Chapter~26
Chapter~27
Chapter~28
Chapter~29
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WANG YIBO💜💜
Chapter~30
Chapter~31
Chapter~32
Chapter~33
Chapter~34
Chapter~35 ( FINAL)
Happy Birthday to Xiao Zhan💜💜💜
1k votes crossing celebration
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
Epilogue 💕
🎉AWARD WIN :))🎉

Chapter~15

4.6K 298 11
By kinestAR2010010102

*3rd person POV*
It was evening. Xiao zhan just finished writing his assignment essay and came down to the kitchen and made himself hot chocolate. He sat down on the sofa and drank his hot drink. His mind pondered over many things. Suddenly the incident of todays afternoon crossed his mind. He instantly felt himself turn red. Was it true? Was it actually what he was thinking it was? He had really fallen for Wang Yibo? He went through every single moment he spent with yibo in his mind, starting from the day he met yibo with his bike....then when he saw yibo for the first time in the class.....then when he was standing infront of yibo in the cafeteria food line...his deep husky voice telling him to move forward....then the evening when they played basketball together and yibo gave him a ride home...he saw yibo smile for the first time....then when he smiled at zhan during a class..then on the same day when he rode with yibo on his motorbike clutching yibo tight round the waist as if his life depended on it....then the time when yibo arrived with a shocked face at his house...then the whole week he spent with yibo....he fed him....made him drink water...helped him down and up the stairs...made him food...bought him chocolates...took him to the seaside...and the most prized memory....when they both slept cuddling each other with their warmth... Those were the best nights in zhan's life and he slept like he never slept before. All of these memories made his heart flutter...he remembered every time yibo was near he felt a warm tingling sensation inside of him...was it really love..? But....he always thought he was straight....he never knew he was interested in boys....but wait....if he really was gay then...why didn't he feel any other attraction towards any other boys when he was in high school? There was sure many handsome ones....but then why he failed to get attracted towards them? Or....is it that...he is straight but....wang yibo was an exception..? He is only attracted towards yibo and....he is as straight as a rular for everyone else..?
"OK...deep breath ...calm down your heart...phew....wang yibo...what the hell have u done to me..!?!?" Zhan said and placed hjs hand on his chest only to feel the loud thumping of his heart. He was snapped out of his daze when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID
....Mum.
He answered the call and was greeted by the sweet voice of his mother.
"Hello mum! How are you??"
"I'm fine zhan zhan. How are u? Its been a while since i talked to you..is everything alright?" Zhang Jing( his mother's name) asked.
"I'm completely fine mum. Everything here is great." Zhan said. He assumed that his mum didn't find out about his fever. He wishd to keep it that way. They talked for a while about many things. Zhan told her about his friends zan jin, ji li and yubin. He left out the part about Yibo. But he couldn't keep it in the dark for long as his mother asked him a question.

"Mm mm.. Everything seems good. But did my zhan zhan find anyone special yet?"

"........"

"Zhan?? Hello? Are u on the line?"

"Y-yes mom...."
"So did u find anyone??"
".....um...maybe..?" Zhan said in a nervous voice. He heard his mom gasp.
"Oh! Who is she? Or...is it a ... he?"
"Um....its a he...."
"Oh! What's his name??" Zhan was surprised that his mother didn't react to his choice. But then he remembered her telling him when he was a kid. "Gender,age or social status doesn't matter when it comes to love." He took a deep breath before answering.
"His name is...Yibo.....Wang Yibo..."
"Wang yibo. Hm....seems like i heard that name somewhere before..." Zhan's eyes furrowed in confusion.
"Oh yeah! Wang yibo! He is the younger son of Wang qiren!"
"U mean...uncle Qiren?? Dad's best friend? Chairman of Wang groups??"
"Yes! U remember him? He was the one who gave u a bicycle on your 16th birthday! Although u might not remember Yibo as you didn't see him much. U only saw him when u were 3 years old. But u surely remember his elder brother Liu haikuan?"

"Haikuan-ge!? He is yibo's brother?!"
"Yes!"
"*sigh*"
"So zhan zhan tell me. How did u meet Yibo? Carman ( yibo's mother) said once that they were sending yibo to shanghai for his university."
"Yes mom....he is in the same university as me...same department....same class..."
"Oh my god!!!" He heard his mother exclaim on the other side. He then told her everything. He recounted every single moment he spent with yibo. He even decided to leak the fact about his past sickness. But to his surprise his mom wasn't so angry for not informing her. Instead she was overjoyed when she heard that yibo took care of zhan for a whole week. She nearly had tears in her eyes when he told that yibo cooked for him and even fed him. After saying everything zhan sighed.

"Mom...I'm not sure about my feelings...i mean...when today yibo left for his own house...i felt something totally foreign...i felt hollow and empty....and slightly heartbroken...i felt something..i assumed that i felt like this bcz i have fallen in love with that poker face...."

"Oh zhan! U think!? U have surely fallen in love with yibo! And judging by how differently he treated you. He even took care of u and was so over protective! I'm sure he was attracted to u too!"

"Eh..?" Zhan was shook.
"OK...I'm not saying you to make assumptions so quickly. Wait for him. If he really is in love with you then he will confess. If u have the courage u can confess too. But all is your choice."

"Thanks mum...." Zhan said
"No problem hun. Ok im gonna end the call now ok? I have to prepare dinner."
"Bye mum. Goodnight".

After his call with his mother, zhan felt a bit relieved and the confusion in his heart was gone and now he was totally confident about his feelings. He took shower and prepared himself for bed. He lay down to sleep. But he suddenly felt a bit....alone. He looked sideways at the empty side beside him. He remembered the past few days when yibo used to sleep beside him and wrap his arms around him tightly. He sighed. Only a week....and he already grew attached to yibo sleeping beside him. He now felt empty. He let out a frustrated sigh and looked sideways at the pillow beside his one. It was the pillow on which yibo had slept on for the past week. Zhan reached out and took the pillow and hugged it tightly. Yibo's scent filled his nostrils. He hugged the pillow more tightly and buried his face in it, inhaling in the temporarily staying scent.
He fell asleep shortly afterwards.

=At Xiao zhan's parents house,beijing=
After dinner, Zhang jing tong and her husband lu jian min ( zhan's parents) were in their room. Zhang jing was reading a book while lu jian min was going through some documents. Zhang jing suddenly broke the silence.

" our zhan zhan has found someone special at last." She said and looked at her husband who looked up from his papers with surprised expression.
"Really?!" Lu jian min exclaimed with happiness.
"Oh yes."
"Who is it? Do u know?"
"Yes its a boy...."
"Oh. Great. What is the lucky lad's name?"
"Ur best friend's younger son....Wang Yibo." Zhang said and looekd with an amused face towards her husband. Lu jian min nodded. But suddenly he looked up again with a shocked expression.
"Oh....OK....wait--WHAT!?!?"
"Shh! U will wake up a-yuan and a-cheng!"
"Sorry" then he lowered his voice. "How!? Wait a minute...qiren told me that he was gonna send yibo in shanghai for university. Does it mean ...zhan and yibo are in the same university!?" Jian min said. His wife nodded.
"Not only same university....also same department and class"
"How do u know?"
"I called zhan today and we talked."
"What did he say?! Tell me everything! Word to word bout everything he said about yibo." Jian min said and Zhang jing smiled. She then recounted everything zhan told her about yibo. How they met. How yibo took care of zhan when he was sick last week. EVERYTHING. Even what zhan said about his confused feelings. EVERYTHING. With each and every word, Jian min's eyes widened. When his wife finished telling everything, he sighed.
"He was sick?"
"He had a seasonal flu with a bad cold from getting drenched in the rain. Apparently he told Cheng about it and warned not to tell us anything as we will get worried."
"....and yibo took care of him and stayed with zhan for the whole week?" Jian mine asked. His wife nodded. He smiled brightly.
"I hope zhan is happy. And from what he has described, yibo also seems to get attracted.....judging by the fact of how over protective he was."
"U-huh''
"But lets wait until they both confess...if they do an they become a couple...lets invite them in beijing during their Christmas holidays. We will invite Wang Qiren and his wife carman lee and his elder son haikuan too. It will be a really warm friends reunion." Jian min said and his wife agreed.
"Sounds good."
"OK....but first thing in the morning...im having a word with my best friend." Lu jian min said.

=Yibo's house, shanghai=
*wang yibo's pov*
Yibo finished his dinner and sat on the bed and sighed. He felt strange since afternoon after leaving zhan. He started to miss him. He had already fallen in love with zhan. But didn't dare be obvious. He feared that if zhan knew that yibo loved him then he will reject him. He didn't want that. It will ruin their friendship. But he knew that he will have to tell...but in the right time...not now....this was not the time. Although sometimes he suspects that zhan likes him too..he noticed zhan get flustered and blush whenver yibo was with him. But he decided to wait. He found out today that zhan's father lu jian min and his father wang qiren were really good friends. It was not new. He knew Lu Juan mine since childhood but never actually saw his children properly. He faintly remembers a time when he was 3 years old, he was playing with two boys...one was Zhuo Cheng...but the other one...Cheng's younger brother..he couldn't remember his name. He faintly remembered that the younger one was same age as him and really cute. But now after knowing that his father and zhan's father were friends, his memories became sharper and he realized that the cute boy with who he was playing with was non other then Xiao Zhan. Just a while ago he was talking with his brother Haikuan over phone. He asked him about zhan and zhuo cheng and haikuan said him everything. Yibo was never so social and most people didn't even see him once. They only knew his name...Wang yibo..but his brother was  opposite...warm...kind and loving and ofc really social so it was normal for haikuan to know more about lu Jian Min's family then yibo. He lay down and tucked himself with his blanket. His arms felt empty. He remembered the past few days when he used to hug zhan to sleep. He sighed as he missed his warmth. He took his phone and opened his gallery. He stared at the picture of zhan sleeping. He looks adorable. He had taken this pic at zhan's house after waking up to find zhan sleeping like a baby

He caressed the pic with his thumb.
"Goodnight Baobei...." Yibo muttered and fell asleep.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 3K 13
Xiao Zhan is very cute and adorable but really crazy teenager who has secret towards his childhood best friend. Wang Yibo is cold and stone heart per...
73.7K 3.5K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
21.3K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
262K 15.6K 45
" I'm your daddy and you're my sugar baby " Yibo the only heir to Wang Industries is also a college student, due to his father's pestering he decided...