No Trust in Me *ON HOLD*

SlytherinPansJoker tarafından

All the characters go to J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan and so do the setting, the only thing that belongs to... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1- Author Notes!
Chapter 2- Going Great!
Chapter 3- All Tartarus Breaks Loose.
Chapter 4- Never trusted me.
Chapter 6- The New Kid.
Chapter 7- What have I done?
Chapter 8- Most Powerful Wand in Existence.
Chapter 9- Some (Barely) Information
Chapter 10- Welcome to Hogwarts!
Author's Note- NOT AN UPDATE!
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 11- Something Strange.
I quit!

Chapter 5- Hecate and Hestia.

304 7 11
SlytherinPansJoker tarafından

This Chapter Is In Percy's Point Of View.

I certainly didn't expect two goddesses at my door so early in the morning, so can you blame me for looking at them so shocked. Hestia smiled kindly at me before saying "Hello nephew may we come in, we have much to converse about."

I nodded still in shock and I moved out of the way to let the two goddesses in. I told them that they could sit on the couch, and then told my mom and Paul that this was about my dad's side, they immediately understood and went to their bedroom. I grabbed my plate of pancakes and went to sit in the living room with the both of them choosing to sit on a different couch.

"Soooo," I said to break the silence. "I haven't really been in touch with any other demigod or god lately."

Hecate smiled sadly "We know kid, but we still need to talk to you"

"We have information and an offer for you" Hestia continued off of Hecate.

I tilted my head in confusion "What type of information and what kind of offer"

Hecate looked over to Hestia and she nodded her head, Hecate then spoke "I need your help for my kind." She started and after seeing the confused look on my face she added "Witches and Wizards"

That's it guys, I know it was short but I think that's a good cliffhanger. Peace Out😊.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry couldn't resist it's still in Percy's point of view and it's in the same place 😉.

I looked at Hecate completely bewildered, I had to process what she had just told me. Witches, the people with broomsticks, big hats, and cats. Wizards, the people with big hats and say things like abracadabra, wait that's magicians. I shook my head I was getting off-topic, I looked back at Hecate and gave her a famous Percy answer "What?"

She and Hestia laughed softly, "Yes Percy, Wizards, and Witches, I have a long story to tell you if you will let me, then Hestia will explain her doing here"

I looked at her still confused but knew that more information would help so I nodded my head, lent back to get comfortable, and started eating my pancakes. What? She said it would be a long story.

So she started "Long, Long Ago, there were 4 mortals that I blessed with magic abilities, their names were, Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. They founded a famous wizarding school in Scotland. The school has 4 houses representing each of the founders, Gryffindor, for Godric and his house represented courage, bravery, nerve, and chivalry. Hufflepuff for Helga, her house represented hard work, patience, justice, and loyalty. Ravenclaw for Rowena, her house represented knowledge, creativity, intelligence, wisdom, and cleverness. And last, Slytherin, for Salazar, his house valued ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness. To sort a person into each house, Godric created the sorting hat. The founders of the school passed down the magic that I gave them through generations and generations and sometimes I gave a few mortals powers too. The school was going great until an evil dark wizard came along, his name was Voldemort. Voldemort is now defeated by a boy famous in the wizarding world named Harry Potter. Now the wizarding world is at peace and Harry Potter and his friends are repeating their 7th year which is the last seeing as when you turn 17 in the wizarding world you are deemed an adult, at Hogwarts"

She finally stopped and I looked at her nonchalantly, I guess this all made sense if Hecate herself gave people magic. Harry Potter defeated Voldemort, so I can't see what she would need me for. I gave her my famous lopsided grin, "Lady Hecate, I understand your story, but why are you telling me this?"

"This involves Hestia's part of the story so I will let her answer your question" Hecate responded.

"Well, Percy" Hestia began. "Hecate and I know what has happened at your camp. We know who has framed you and I feel terrible."

I perked up at her sentence, "Who was it?" I asked eagerly.

She looked at me and I could tell she didn't want nor have any part in this, but she still partially blames herself. "The gods Percy"

I frowned in confusion "What? Why would they do that? I didn't do anything to them." Hestia nodded to Hecate and Hecate moved her hand. The mist started to swarm in front of me and I saw Olympus, she was showing me a vision, I thought.

When the vision was over (A/N it was the same vision Annabeth saw) I felt more betrayed than I did the entire week. Why? I thought. Why would they want to ruin my life? "Lady Hestia?" I questioned, "Why are you showing me this?"

She looked downhearted at me "I need you to understand the truth, Percy. What they did was cruel and there is no excuse for their actions, especially my brother Zeus. I want to help you along with Hecate."

I looked at them in surprise "Why would you want to help me?"

Hecate answered "I suppose I should tell you the truth", she sighed "One reason is that I want to repay you for your actions with getting my children a place at camp, and the other..." She faltered.

I looked at her accusingly "Let me guess, you need my help"

She looked at me guiltily "In a way, yes"

"What about you" I gestured to Hestia "Why do you want to help me?"

She smiled before answering "My fellow Olympians, excluding your father, of course, and I suppose others who didn't want this to happen like Apollo, Artemis, and Hermes, are being idiots, but even though your father tried to stop Zeus, I know he will not go against our brother, I, on the other hand, have no problem with doing so. And speaking of Apollo, he knew what we were going to do, he told me to tell you sorry and that you're his favorite demigod cousin"

I was happy with that thought "Lady Hestia, can you tell Apollo that he's my favorite godly cousin"

She nodded and I grinned at her before turning back to Hecate "I'll do whatever you want me to do, even though you do want my help, I can tell you also want to pay me back"

She smiled earnestly at me before responding "Thank you, Percy, I appreciate you doing this."

I smiled back and asked "What do you need help with, something in the wizarding world I'm assuming after you told me that story"

Her smile turned into a frown before she answered "I'm not sure, I fear that they are in danger, a danger that they can't beat. I also fear that this could affect more than just them"

On that delightful note, I fainted. Like literally fainted. I know what you are thinking, 'The Great Percy Jackson, the two-time savior of Olympus, slayer of Kronos, Gaea, and a lot of other monsters' fainted. But can you blame me! I just got finished with two wars and now there is another one, well another battle that I have to participate in.

After a few minutes or so, (maybe longer I don't know I was passed out) I woke up. "Perseus, are you alright."

I sat up groggy "Yeah, I think so" I paused realizing she said my full name, "And please Lady Hestia, call me Percy"

"If that is what you prefer, but if I and Hecate call you Percy, there is no need to add Lady in front of our names."

"You alright kid?" Hecate questioned.

I nodded "I'm fine I guess." and then I mumbled under my breath "Apart from the fact that I have to fight again."

She looked at me seemingly amused, so I guessed she heard that last part. "I'm sorry Percy, you don't have to accept if you don't want. It might be good to get away for a while though"

I sighed already knowing my answer, there was no way I could leave these wizards and possibly some mortals in danger. I looked up at the two goddesses "I'm in."

After I told them my answer they told me I should tell my mom and Paul. I went to their room and like any other time I went to tell my mother I was leaving for a quest it ended in her crying, Paul comforting her, and me reassuring her that I probably wouldn't die. After that painful moment, I went to my room to pack all of my stuff. Now that I thought about it, I had no clue where I was going.

When I finished packing I saw Hestia and Hecate waiting outside the door for me, I gave my mom and Paul one final hug before turning my back, but then I remembered something.

I turned back around "Mom"

My mother rose her head and I saw her eyes were red from crying but she was trying to keep it together, "Yes Percy" She replied her voice shaking slightly.

"If Annabeth or anyone from camp comes looking for me, can you tell them I wasn't here" I hesitated "I know they won't be fooled with that, so once they figure out I was there, can you not mention anything of my quest or about Hestia or Hecate?"

She looked so heart-broken that I was about to tell her she didn't have to before she nodded slowly and answered "I will Percy, but I hope you will forgive them in time."

I didn't have it in me to tell her that I most likely would never forgive them so I just nodded and went out the door to me the two goddesses.

As soon as I was out the door I saw a familiar light and saw we were in the middle of a forest, or more clearly in the middle of nowhere.

"Um... Hestia, where are we, 'cause it kinda looks like the middle of nowhere." I asked sheepishly.

"That is just the mist nephew, Hecate if you will" Hestia answered with a hand movement to Hecate.

Hecate waved her hand and a house the size of a mansion appeared, I must have looked shocked because Hecate gave a small laugh "Yes, amazing what the mist can hide, right. We need to make sure no mortals see this, so they don't stumble inside." She paused before adding, "For the next two weeks, you will be training magic with me, and monster fighting with Hestia, on the 27th you will return home and go with a man named Albus Dumbledore, the day after your return when he comes, do not act as you know of the wizarding world, he can see through the mist so be careful"

I looked at her curiously but I was thinking 'What kind of name is that?' instead of voicing those thoughts, instead, I questioned "Hecate, how in the name of Hades am I supposed to learn all of the magic up to 7th year in 2 weeks."

Instead of answering she just said "Come here" I was still confused, but I still went up to her. She put her hand on my head and mumbled something in Ancient Greek, the only thing I caught was 'blessings'. When she finished she looked up and told me to step away.

I did as I was told, but I was still confused I started to say "What did that do?" but all I got was 'What did' because after that I felt a searing pain in my head. I stumbled back and instantly the two goddesses were at my side.

"Are you alright kid?"

I shook off the pain and looked up at her "What was that?"

"I gave you my blessing Percy, that gave you all the knowledge you need to know of the wizarding world."

"Soooo, I know all the spells and stuff."

"That is correct Percy."

"Sooo" I started but Hestia interrupted me.

"That is Percy, you need to rest to let the knowledge adjust to your head."

I sighed but nodded. I knew she was right my head was still pounding."

"Get ready Percy, these next 2 weeks will be a lot of work" Hecate warned me.

And she was right because it was.

(A/N- So I'm too lazy to write what happened in the last two weeks so I'll write a gist of it here. So Percy started calling Hestia "Tia or Aunt Hestia" and he calls Hecate "Cate". The first couple of days Hecate preformed the Crucio curse to test if it hurt Percy in case he was tortured, all it did was give him a tingle since he has been through much worse pain, but days later it didn't hurt at all. Percy practiced all classes except for Potions since he just knew what ingredients to put in. He practiced Sword and Monster fighting with Hestia in the mornings and spells with Hecate in the afternoon, and a mix of both in the evening. He used a wand Hecate made, but he will need one to fit him later.)

(The main spells he learned were,

Avada Kedavra- Killing Curse

Crucio- Causes excruciating pain

Imperio- Mind control over the victim

Expelliarmus- Disarms the target

Stupify- Stuns target

Protego- Sheild

Protego Totalum- Longer Sheild

Petrificus Totalus- Freezes Target

Wingardium Leviosa- Levitation Spell

Rictusempra- Tickling Charm

Tarantallegra- Dancing Charm

Confrigo- Explodes Object into Flames

Levicorpus- Levitates Target by Ankles

Silencio- Creates a Silence charm

Accio- Summons object to you

Caeruleum- Turns things blue, this is just blue in Latin, Percy begged Hecate for this one)

(Now resuming the story from 2 weeks after Hecate blessed Percy with knowledge, still in Percy's point of view.)

The last 2 weeks have been exhausting, but I knew that all the work would pay off. Today was the 27th, so that meant it was the day I go back to my mom's house. I would stay one day at home and then Dumbledore would collect me.

"You ready kid?" Hecate questioned.

"Yeah, I think so, but why can't I just keep this wand," I said waving my wand in her face. Now you may think that I shouldn't do that to a goddess, but Hestia, Hecate, and I have gotten very close over the past 2 weeks. They are the only thing that makes me loyal to Olympus, so the only reason I would choose to help them again along with my cousins (Nico, Thalia, and Jason are what he means when he says cousins) and of course Hazel, Frank, and Leo.

Hecate rolled her eyes at my question "I've told you a million times Perce, that wand was created by me so anybody can use it, you need your own wand customized just for you."

Before I could respond, Hestia came over to us, "It's time to go back, are you 100% prepared for this."

I made my face look super serious "No, I have a very important question, it's life or death"

The two of them looked at me with complete concern "What is it, nephew?"

I turned to Hecate, "Cate, are you 100% sure that once I get a pet I can talk to it in my mind?"

The two goddesses looked at each other before turning back to me, then they slapped me both on my face at the same time. "Ouch!" I exclaimed while rubbing my face, "What was that for?"

"Don't scare us like that Percy!" She shook her head before answering my question "Yes Percy, whatever animal you get will be able to communicate with it in your mind, I am positive, it was in my blessing."

"Thanks! Now to my mom's house, we go" They both chuckled before I saw the white light and we landed in front of my mom and Paul on the couch. "I'm back mom," I told her happily

"Oh, Percy!" She got up and hugged me before slapping me. Sheesh, what's with people slapping me today. "Do not appear in front of us like that again!"

"Ahem," Hecate fake coughed.

I rolled my eyes and smirked, "Don't you see we are having a moment here."

She looked at me annoyed before sighing, "Hestia and I are going to go now, remember what we taught you, if we need you, we will contact you in dreams."

I sighed looking at the two of them before pulling them into a hug, I was going to miss them. "I'm going to miss you guys."

They were shocked for a moment before returning the hug "Keep out of trouble nephew."

I pulled away to give a small laugh "No promises"

They turned and Hestia snapped her fingers and for a portal to Olympus and Hecate did the same, but she was returning to her own palace.

They started walking and I called out "Bye Cate! Bye Tia!" (When I typed that it felt so weird but just go with it)

They turned and bowed slightly before disappearing into their portals.

I turned back to my mom and Paul and caught up with them and before I knew it, it was night. We all went to bed and I had no nightmares that night.

The next day at 2:00, we were all in the living room until there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I called out to my mom and Paul.

When I opened the door, I saw an old man that was tall and thin, with silver hair and beard so long that they can be tucked into his belt. He has a very long and crooked nose that looks as if it has been broken at least twice, with half-glasses and blue eyes that shinned and also looked like they could pierce into your soul. I saw another boy that looked like a, how should I put this nice, a weak version of me, he had my messy hair, with green eyes brighter than mine, with glasses, he was small and skinny and had a lighting bolt scar. This must be Harry Potter I thought. There was another girl with frizzy brown hair and brown hair, there was another boy that was tall and thin with lots of freckles and had flaming red hair. Last, there was another man with long black hair and he was tall too.

Finally, after I finished examining everyone I said "Soooo, Hi."

Dumbledore looked at me with a curious look on his face, (A/N Hecate told Percy what Dumbledore, Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked like) "Are you, Perseus Jackson?" Dumbledore questioned

"I am" I responded

"Well Perseus, I am Albus Dumbledore, and I would like to talk to you."

GUYS!!!!!!!! WITHOUT THE A/N AT THE END, THIS IN 3114 WORDS!!!!!!!!!! I am very proud of this story so far and I hope you are enjoying it too. The next chapter will have Percy and Harry's point of view and maybe Annabeth's. Hopefully, I will get up to 3000 words. Keep reading and let me know any mistakes. Peace Out 😊!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

378K 6.2K 25
Percy Jackson's finally at peace. The gods have made him, the seven, and some of his other friends gods. He thinks nothing can go wrong - right. As...
8.6K 693 64
"The Olympians have been called many things, but forgiving is not one of them." * - * - * [adventure, dark comedy, romance - book 1] Loyalty. What d...
108K 1.5K 31
Percy and Annabeth; in Tartarus. Gaea; on the brink of consciousness. Camp Half-Blood; in ruins. What are they gonna do now? After Percy...
396K 8.3K 67
Everyone at Camp Half blood and Camp Jupiter believe Leo is dead. However, Leo is very much alive. He just reunited with Calypso, the most beautiful...