DISCONTINUED⚠️DRAMA ~ Yoonkoo...

By VinnyVermillion

Two best friends feel the same for each other yet neither say anything at all. They both end up dating other... More

Character Imformation
[1] When we were kids
[2] The day my heart shattered
[3] Why?
[5] Problems
[6] Forced
[7] Afraid
[8] I wish you liked me...
[9] I wish you realized how much I like you
[10] What's with all the hatred?
[11] Please leave..
[12] Junseu
[13] The plan
[14] The three J's
[15] Unknown Man
[16] "i'll see how soft YOU are on the inside"
!!PLEASE READ!!

[4] The movies

55 5 2
By VinnyVermillion

-At the Movie Theatre-
{Author POV}
Jimin is walking over while Tae and Jackson are already here. "Hey peoples. What are we watching?" Jimin hugs all three of them "Idonno" Yoongi's glad that he has his small group. The ones that aren't scared of him..

"Hello shmol group of people, idk what we're watching. That's wasn't decided" Jungkook plays with him bracelets.

Yoongi smirked and bought 5 tickets to a movie and they donno what it is. "Follow me peoplez" Jimin and Tae follow. When they're in Jimin sits on Yoon's left while kook sits on his right. Tae next to Kook and Jackson right above them. The seat between Yoongi and Kook.

Jungkook put his phone on silent and powered it off to make sure that there was no disturbance, "Why do I feel like I'm going to die in the next 30 minutes to an hour ? What movie did you buy tickets to?" Jungkook whispered to Yoongi

"A 2hr movie named.. Hereditary. I hope you like it. Muuuhhmhahahahahamamamwamwamwaahaha"
"msnsjhshejjdwje yOonGIiiiIi~ why ;-; you bully meh.. maybe us" Jungkook slouched in his seat

"Hm~ you can always hold onto me." Tae teases Kook and Yoongi pouts. Jimin isn't scared because the movie hasn't even started yet "the trailer wasn't even scary." Yoongi actually admires Jimin's personality. He isn't just some gay, submissive, attention craving, pouty bitch. Instead someone strong and reliable, someone who would like to be held from time to time. Speaking of, Jimin (with his Smol self) finds a way to slide under the arm chair so they could cuddle. Meanwhile Tae is wrapping his arm around Kook, wondering if the other would dare to make a move.

Kook wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and rested his head on his chest/shoulder and let put a jealously sigh and tried to ignore Yoongi and Jimin as I studied Tae's features and got lost in space

[Jackson POV]
Everyone else is so freaking aDorAbLE and cuddling each other, mEaNWhiLE I'm over here cuddling with Casper the ducking friendly ghost. I need to fine somebody to dateeeee, like... ASAP
[End of Jackson POV]

Yoongi blushes as the movie starts "Jackson shuddup. Lonely piece of poop poop." Jimin and Tae laugh then look at the screen.

[Taehyung POV]
I don't think he wants me.. I want to be perfect for him. But I'm doing something wrong.. Does he have a different soulmate. Maybe I should try something. Later. Hmmmmm. Maybe a walk. Make him feel safe..

[Jungkook POV]
I look at the screen to see the movie starting as I stay in Tae's embrace while keeping a small yet non-visible smile on my lips

[Author POV]
Tae holds both of Kook's hands. While Jimin and Yoongi stay cuddling together. Perfect and warm in the dark theatre that they're in. Then the part where the girl gets decapitated. Jimin jumps but forgot he was under a chair arm and hurts himself. Yoongi helps chim out from under the chair, then scoots over a bit so that they could sit in the same chair.

Jungkook's mouth hung wide open SHOOK from when the from girl got decapitated and tightly squeezed Tae's hands jumping slightly. He nuzzled his head into Tae's chest, and continued watching the movie while Jackson isn't scared but still lonely.

-After the movie-
They're all walking out. Jimin holding Yoon and Tae still shivering. "That was a good movie" Yoon laughs and looks at Jackson "soo.. I'm gong to use the bathroom.." Yoongi and Tae leave, leaving Kook and Jimin with Jackson. Then Jack leaves to refill his drink before they leave. Then there were two.

Jungkook turned on his phone to see a new text from his mom. 'Where are you?' He had told her where he was going before he even left, 'maybe she overlooked it' He scrolled up to see his message telling her where he was going. He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket and turned to Jimin, "Are you okay? You hurt yourself when Charlie got decapitated"

"Yea, after a while it stopped hurting" he gave a weird look. "So how are you and Tae? I saw you two together.."

"We're good, why ask?" Jungkook slightly tilted his head

Jimin looks around "I'm just checking up on you. We've been friends for a while.. but if you don't want me to ask about how your relationship is then I guess I have no right.." he crossed his eyes and smirked "I'm going to go to the bathroom now.." As Jimin walks in, Tae walks out. "What's you think about the movie?"

Jungkook stayed quiet and confused for about a minute because of the way Jimin was acting, "oh.. I mean, it was scary especially when the mom was sawing her head off with a string.. and all the sound effects and the run scene and everything else" Jungkook sighed and sat down against the wall while pulling his knees up to him face and resting his head on his knees.

Tae sits next to him and hugs him "Are you okay.. is there something wrong? Am I doing something wrong?"

Jungkook immediately cupped Tae's face "No no no!~ Tae Tae, you're doing nothing wrong.. I was just deep in my thoughts"

"I want to be good for you.." Taehyung sighs "I want to be good to you. I want to be the best for you. So if.. you." He lets go of Kook "if you want Yoongi. I'll let you go.."

"Wait what?" Jungkook tilted his head, "Tae, what do you mean?"

Tae sighs again. "I know you like Yoongi, I've seen how you look at them. Though it does look like they are perfect together.." he stops "That wasn't.. I'm just trying to say.."

"Tae Tae... I don't stand a chance with Yoongi. I want you.." Jungkook grabbed both of Tae's hands.

Tae looks at him and smiles "thank you" he punches Kook playfully "don't tell anyone I'm soft outside of school, ok." He laughs as Yoongi and Jimin come out. Looking awkward. "Jeez. What happened to them"

Kook smiles and giggles "Okaaa~" He tilted his head as he looked in the direction Tae was looking, "What DID happen to them?"

Tae gets up and the two walk up. Yoongi looks down "can we go now.. where's Jack?"

Jackson helps Jungkook up and walk towards the other three, "Sorry, I wanted to be a baby after I got a refill for a few minutes" Jungkook laughs and stands still on his own, "Yeah we can go now" Jackson took a sip of his drink.

"Waiit, Jacky Jack was crying?" Jungkook patted Jackson's head and agreed with Jackson.

The other three are confused

"Ahahahahhhh... Okaaaa~ Let's goo" Jungkook started to walk out of the movie theatre.

"Wait Jack.. what happened? Are you okay?"
Yoongi look concerned. "I'm here bud. If you wanna talk about it."

"It's nothing serious, trust me" Jackson laughs, "now c'mon before Kookilisious leaves us."

"Trust? Okayy whatever. Why do you call him Kookilisious? It sounds weird" he laughs and walks

Jackson walks alongside Yoongi. "Idk, I just started calling him that a few months ago and it stuck." He laughs and fixes his bracelet.

"Do you like him?" He scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh heck no, not anymore at least. I used to like him.. maybeee, a week ago???" Jackson says honestly.

Yoongi smiles "I guess everyone does.." he mumbles. "I always thought you were straight. I feel like I'm gonna get a little awkward around Jimin for a while."

"What happened to you two anyway?" Jackson asks wanting to know the reason.

"I don't really wanna talk about it.. but it's youuu.. soooo, uhm. He came up to me and tried to kiss me" he looks down "and stuff. But I told him it was too early. I just can't right now.."

"Ah~ I get it, you two just got togetherrr.. yesterday?" Jackson says understandingly and kinda confusedly.

"Yea. But we all know Jimin. Therefore I'm not tying to get too attached. He could get bored real quick. I wanna listen to music."

Jackson nods approvingly, "and why'd you want to know if I had a crush on Ggukie?" Jackson asked confused, "Do you have a crush on him?? I mean I know you're dating Jimin, but likeee"

He take on a soft blushes "nah, he's just my best friend and.." he playfully pushes Jack "you were kinda obvious homie" he pulls out his phone and puts in one bud "enough questions about Kookie tho.."

"Okaaayy~" Jackson says while still walking alongside Yoongi

————————————————————

I hope you're enjoying this story so far 💜 This is where some drama starts happening 🤭
Goodbye!~✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
212K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc