āœ“ ā› šš‹š„š€š’š„š‘ āœ ā” mike...

By httpsmalti

š†š‹š„š„ š— šŽš‚ ā”ā”€ā”‰ā”ˆā—ˆā–ā—ˆā”ˆā”‰ā”€ā” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ā”ā”€... More

š—¶š—»š˜š—暝—¼š—±š˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—».
š—°š—®š˜€š˜
š—”š—–š—§ š—¢š—”š—˜.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
š—§š—Ŗš—¢.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
š—§š—›š—„š—˜š—˜.
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
š—»š—®š˜†š—®
š—»š—¼š˜š—²
š—»š—¼š˜š—² 2

36

3.7K 100 13
By httpsmalti

🍪🧸

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ hold on to sixteen.

episode eight.

we were sat in the choir room, discussing sectionals. "we have 15 members, yeah the balance is off because 6 are girls and 9 are boys but we have the members. it's all about picking songs that shows all of our strengths." i say with a smile trying to encourage the group.

we don't need rachel, i know this but everyone else disagrees with my opinion.

"hey, great news everybody" mr schue begins as he and finn walk in with red solo cups and apple cider. "sectionals is going to be a challenge, but we have a-" kurt cuts mr schue off.

"mr schue we all appreciate your endless supply of affirmations, but all the sparkling cider in the world can't deny the fact that the titanic has hit the iceberg and now we're on a sinking ship." all nod there heads agreeing with kurt. 

when someone calls out, "not if i can help it." and i instantly smile.

sam is back, and as he walks in i squeal with excitement before jumping into his arms. "i have missed my trout mouth beiber."

"and i've missed you roma, i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for finn and rachel. i sort of lost my way, but...true friends help you find your way back." he says still with his arm wrapped around me, and i smile warmly before leaning into mike with a smile.

it's looking up, it really is. "let's hear it for sam evans!" finn calls out opening the cider and all of us cheer.

"all right, enough of the sentimental stuff. it's time y'all get a little country back in this joint! oh!" he announces before beginning to play 'red solo cup' and all sing along.

i smile brightly as i drink my cider, and stay wrapped in mike's arms after dancing to the song.

"corn dogs!"  someone calls as we finish the song.

santana comes in happily, "i just heard the news that trouty mouth is back in town. i've been keeping a notebook, just in case this day ever came. 'welcome back, lisa rinna. i've missed you so much since your family packed their bags, loaded them in your mouth, and skipped town. i can't tell you how many times i've wanted to enjoy a crisp pickle, but couldn't find anyone to suck the lid off the jar. i assume you've been working as a baby-polisher, where young mothers place their infants' heads in your mouth to get back that newborn shine. so glad you're back. i haven't seen a smile that big since a claymation abominable snowman got his teeth pulled by that little gay elf dentist. love, santana.'" we all awkwardly looked at each other as she finished. 

"i missed you, too, santana." sam smiles brightly as he hugs santana. 

"oh, my god." she tries to push him off as we laugh.

(ཾミ☆)

"both alvin ailey and nyu are gonna want to see you dance. i thought, why not send in a video of one of your routines with the application? deadlines are this week." i say with a smile as we come to a halt at mike's locker.

"bubs, i already applied to stanford. pre-med" he says as he opens his locker. i know why he's doing this but he is a dancer not a doctor and i just want him happy.

i close his locker, "but you don't want to be a doctor, you want to be a dancer." i say trying not to be insensitive.

"not if it means ripping my family apart. my dad hasn't said one word to me or my mom since 'mamma mia'. i'll dance in my free time. everyone's happy." he says giving up completely.

"except for you. mike, your dad needs to understand that dancing is your passion, not some extracurricular." i say taking his hand.

"i miss him, roma."

"i know, and i know i'll never understand what you are going through. but you have one life, bubba. one chance to get it right. don't sacrifice your happiness." i say before walking away knowing pushing him won't make it better.

(ཾミ☆)

mike will kill me for this, but he needs his dad. and his dad to support his dreams and route for him to do it.

as i walk into mr chang's office i take a breath before putting a disc on his desk.

"what's this?" he asks.

"mamma mia, starring your son. as well as other videos of him dancing, some solo and some with me. and also of him singing. you may not support mike's dreams and think it's a waste but watch the videos and you'll see it's what he's supposed to be doing. not be a doctor, which is what you want for him." i say

"go, take it with you." he says and i bite on my tongue.

"no. because if i do you won't see how your son is stopping doing something he loves to please you. and if you don't make it right, he is going to spend the rest of his life doing something he hates. you may want him to be unhappy, but i just want him happy. and dance makes him happy. happier than any thing else." i say.

"romana, sit. please." i do so and sit opposite him.

"you want to be a performer too?" he asks, and i nod.

"and you're parents support this?"

"louder than anyone else. except for your son. every performance, acting gig, glee competition they are there cheering me on. they love me and want me happy."

"they love you, but they're not honest with you. and you children think you know everything, but this path you've chosen romana, the one you want mike to choose too, there'll be such heartache. so few opportunities for you."

"i've already had opportunity mr chang, from already being in shows to films, to writing music with some of the biggest artists at the moment. i've already got my in and yeah sometimes i don't get a role, but there is always another.

yeah performing is difficult, but when you are born to do it. like myself and like mike you do it. it may be hard for you, but it's where mike belongs. not at stanford doing pre-med." i say and he goes back to his work, and moves the disc closer to me i just pick it up and put it back in front of him.

(ཾミ☆)

i walk up to mike as the others warm up, "good luck out there." i say and take his hand which he is hesitant of.

"why would you talk to my dad roma? he almost didn't let me come today." he says and my heart breaks, "why couldn't you leave it alone?"

"because i love you michael! way too much for my own damn good. if anything were to happen to you i don't know what i'd do. and sorry i don't sit back and let you throw away your gift because you don't want your dad to get upset. so yeah hate me for it, but i am glad i went to see him, i am glad i gave him that dvd and i am glad i fell in love with you. now it is your choice." i say before excusing myself, mike begins to follow me but i hear someone tell him not too. i realise as i walk out everyone heard me and soon enough i hear voices call after me.

i turn to see cleo, liv and millie who all engulf me in a hug before going back to the choir room and out came troy who wrapped me in his arms.

"i was just trying to help and he hates me for it." i say as a few tears fall down my cheeks.

"he doesn't hate you, he could never hate you. he is just ashamed he allowed himself to talk to you the way he did when all you were doing was trying to help." troy says tightening his grip.

"i miss nana, she was always my biggest supporter and without her i wouldn't have done one tree hill and a few films, she believed in me before my mom and dad did, before i believed in me. she would have loved mike, and know exactly what to say to me right now." i say as more tears spill.

"hey, hey. nana loves you and still is your biggest supporter. every time she saw you sing or act or dance she saw you light up, and tonight you are going to light up once more. and shine as bright as she does in the night sky." he says kissing my forehead, and it's obvious i've been crying when the two glee clubs come out of the choir room. tana, and britt's faces instantly fill with sadness and concern as does the others.

mike's face breaks my heart, his eyes shine with concern and he looks so full of regret. but before he can say anything we are told to take our seats to watch the 'unitards'. i sit next to my mom and dad on the opposite side, with bella on my lap.

there is also another chair saved incase mr chang changes his mind.

as i watch them perform i lean my head on my dads shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. troy has explained to both him and my mom about why i was upset and they just held me.

it was then the troubletones' time to perform and i remain in my seat before i see mr schue point for us to go backstage. i do so and just zone in on myself instead of being with mike like i would be any other time.

i just want this to be over so i can go to my bed change into mike's oversized hoodie and eat shit food and watch films and tv.

and cry a lot.

"also from mckinley high, the new directions!" the announcer says and the music starts.

our first song was 'abc', and it was myself and mike leading the vocals. during the song i saw mr chang come in and be escorted to sit next to my mom and dad who smile politely before focusing on me.

mike also notices and gives me a look, i just continue singing. after finishing 'abc' we go onto, 'control'. before finishing with, 'man in the mirror'.

once we finished i smiled proudly being engulfed by cleo, troy, luke and liv. i go to turn to mike but don't know how to act.

is he still angry with me?

(ཾミ☆)

as we go to the choir room i dance in with cleo and liv, still all over the place. after a few seconds mike ran over and picked me up, "i just, i can't believe it. i can't believe he actually came. he stood and..." he was cut off by mr chang.

"michael. may i speak with you? both of you?" he asks and we follow him out to the hallway.

"dancing is your talent, your dream. that's what you tried to tell me. that's what you tried to tell me. and it's what i saw when i watched the dvd you gave me, and what i saw tonight. this is your path, son, so you must follow it, and make us proud. and your mother and i, we will help you follow it however we can. apply to dance schools- the best ones."

i take in a breath, "dad.." mike says before hugging him and i smile. especially when he hugs back, once he pulls back i see the look on mike's face.

"dad, i...i missed the deadlines i think."

"no, you didn't. i sent in your applications with videos. just in case. i kind of had to forge your signature though." i say timidly.

"i love you so much." mike says hugging me and i giggle before we pull away.

"i'm sorry i kind of was rude to you mr chang before." i say scratching the back of my neck.

"i needed you to be rude to me, it made me see and that dvd showed everything. from the play, to my son dancing alone to beautiful dances you two shared. i'm glad you came to my office romana, and i'm so sorry i ever thought you weren't good enough for my son. you are, you are perfect for my son, and i will be lucky when you are my daughter." he says bringing me in for a hug that i'm taken aback by but hug back.

once we pull away i fall into mike's chest feeling slightly light headed but shrug it off as a lack of water. mike instantly wraps his arms around me to secure me in place and we then make our way to the stage leaving mr chang head to the audience.

"you okay bubs?" mike asks concerned, i nod.

"yeah, thirsty. are we okay?" i ask as we walk towards the auditorium.

"yes, i'm sorry i was so rude. and i made you upset. i should never have spoken to you the way i did." he says kissing me and i kiss back. 

"i got upset because i thought you hated me but also because i thought about nana. can i just have water and plenty of your kisses." he nods instantly getting me water and kissing me and we then go on stage waiting for the result.

(ཾミ☆)

we won sectionals and were now celebrating singing 'we are young' in the auditorium. i still wasn't feeling 100% but it's probably exhaustion from the play, to booty camp, to sectionals and a lack of sleep.

so as we sing and i see the troubletones i smile instantly making my way over and leading santana to the big performance.

i stood next to mike as we sang his arm keeping me upright and we were finally a whole family again.

and i couldn't be happier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 552 19
ā– š˜µš˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜® š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜Ŗš˜µ'š˜“ š˜©š˜¶š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ š˜Æš˜¢š˜µš˜¶š˜³š˜¦ sam evans āœ— fem! oc glee ā”ā” seasons three discontinued, slow updates š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗ...
124K 3.4K 23
š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜Æš˜°š˜¢š˜© š˜±š˜¶š˜¤š˜¬š˜¦š˜³š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ'š˜“ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜µš˜µš˜­š˜¦ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜¬š˜¢š˜µš˜ŗ š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜“ š˜¢š˜µ š˜®š˜¤š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜­š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜© š˜“š˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜°š˜­ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜®š˜¦š˜¦š˜µš˜“...
26.5K 1.1K 200
Continuing on from my first glee oneshot book because it's full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are totally...
200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]