𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃━︎━︎ R. Hale...

By nataliaalianovas

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ... More

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

9.8K 342 41
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN:
TWO WEEKS OF PEACE AND QUIET

DURING THE ENTIRE WEDDING ceremony, Emma had a frown on her face and had her arms crossed over her chest like a child. When the after party took place, Rosalie slapped her on the back of the head and Amelia just shook her head at the girl, though it was mostly out of amusement.

"Are you going to be like this all night?" Rosalie asked with a sigh.

"Yep. Probably for the rest of eternity as well. Might as well kill me now so you don't have to deal with my bitchy attitude." Emma said with a smile.

"I've dealt with your bitchy attitude for over fifty years, I think I can handle a few more." Rosalie responded, a small smile playing on her lips. Emma frowned as she looked at her wife.

"You're too good for me." Emma told her. "You deserve better than me."

"I deserve you and only you." Rosalie responded before giving her wife a kiss that made the first real smile of the day appear on Emma's face. Emma looked around before finding her three favorite Denali siblings.

"I will be right back, I have to talk to someone." Emma told her wife before walking over towards the three blondes.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite chaos maker."

"If it isn't my favorite electrotherapist." Emma responded before she gave Kate a hug. "Hey Tanya." She gave the coven leader a hug before turning to Irina and smiling. "Hey, Irina, I haven't seen you in a while."

"I know, I'm sorry." Irina apologized before the two hugged.

"Emma, mi amor!" Carmen appeared. Emma smiled at the woman before hugging her.

"Hello, Carmen, Eleazar." Emma greeted the two other coven members. Emma paused before her face turned into a grimace. "Everyone's favorite whore is here." Carmen slapped the girl before moving past her to hug Bella. Emma made her way back to the three blondes, standing beside of Irina as Kate and Tanya moved forward.

"Bella, these are our cousins from Alaska, Tanya and Kate." Edward introduced.

"We've heard so much about you." Kate spoke up.

"Welcome to the family." Eleazar said with a smile. Emma turned her attention away when Irina nudged her in the side.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked with a frown as she looped her arm with the Denali sister. Before Irina could answer, Carmen grabbed her attention.

"Irina." Carmen said, nodding the girl over. "Come meet Bella."

Irina shared a look with Emma before the two walked forward. They stopped when Irina stood beside of Carmen. "I can't do this."

"You promised." Tanya muttered.

"They invited one." Irina shot back. Emma then remembered that her mate, Laurent, had died due to the wolves on the reservation attacking him.

"Irina, he's our friend." Edward told her.

"They killed, Laurent." Irina growled.

"He tried to kill Bella." Edward retorted, keeping his voice calm. Irina removed herself from Emma and took a step closer to Edward, getting right in his face.

"I don't believe that. He wanted to be like us, to live in peace with humans. With me."

"I'm sorry." Edward told her. Irina turned and walked away and Emma quickly joined her.

"Come on love, dance with me." Emma said, holding out her hand. Irina glanced at her at Emma gave her a small smile. "Trust me when I say I didn't want to do this either, to watch Bella become part of my family. Probably one of the hardest things I've done and have yet to accept. So, for both of our sakes, dance with me."

Irina sighed before taking Emma's outstretched hand. Emma smiled before holding onto her hand and spinning her around. Emma continued to dance with the girl, doing weird moves to get the girl to laugh, most of the time it worked.

"I think someone wants to speak with you." Irina told her as Emma twirled her around before grabbing onto her once more. Emma looked around before catching Edward's eyes. She looked back towards Irina.

"I'd rather not." Emma said with a sarcastic smile. "I don't want to speak to him right now. Or ever."

"He's your brother." Irina responded. Emma shook her head.

"He stopped being my brother when he told that Swan girl about our existence. She has caused us nothing but trouble, and it's his fault." Emma growled. Irina's eyebrows rose as she spun the blonde around.

"Well, looks like we both have a reason for not wanting to be here." Irina muttered, her eyes glancing towards the wolves once more.

"Yeah, guess so."

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

They were all sitting at the table, listening as everyone gave their speeches for Bella's wedding. Emma was leaning on her wife, one of her hands holding onto Irina's for comfort. Alice went, going on about Bella's sense of fashion, Esme went claiming that Bella was the best thing since sliced bread, Emmett went making a vampire joke, Jessica went and showed everyone how jealous of Bella she was, Charlie went and actually made Emma laugh at his speech. Especially when he said he knew how to use a gun, Emma lost it at that part. Bella's mother went and sang a song that made Emma cringe so hard she almost fell out of her seat. And then Edward went, giving some bullshit speech about starting with forever.

When the speeches were over everyone went back to talking and Emma went back to keeping Irina from freaking out about the wolves being here. Occasionally, Emma would dance with her wife or her brother, but she avoided Edward at all cost.

"Can we talk?" Edward asked, interrupting Emma's conversation with Kate. Emma sighed.

"It's rude to interrupt someone in the middle of a sentence, Eddie boy." Emma said, giving him a sarcastic smile. Edward looked at Kate who had a curious look on her face.

"Are you two fighting?" Kate quizzed.

"Mmm, fighting's a strong word." Emma hummed, glancing at the blonde beside her. "More like, I'm ignoring his entire existence and he's doing the exact opposite for me."

"Ah, so you hate him at the moment?"

"When do I not hate him?"

"Well 'him' is right here and he would like to speak to his sister, alone." Edward said with an annoyed sigh.

"Look, Edward, it's your wedding day, be happy. Talking to me is going to make you feel the exact opposite." Emma responded, looking up at him.

"Emma. . ."

"Edward, we'll talk after your honey moon."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Emma grumbled. The boy nodded his head before turnng away, leaving the two blondes to themselves.

"I feel so sorry for you." Kate said, placing a hand on Emma's shoulder. Emma glanced at her before looking back towards the party.

"Yeah, me too."

After what felt like forever, the reception ended and they were waving Bella and Edward goodbye, except for Emma who was relishing in the thought of not having to see Edward or Bella for two whole weeks. She was excited, and she had a lot planned. Emma said goodbye to the Denali's, her hug with Irina lasting a little longer as a sign of comfort and reassurance. When they all arrived home, Emma was quick to rip off her dress and throw on normal clothes before grabbing Amelia and Rosalie's hands and forcing them to have a movie marathon with her. This was her plans for the next two weeks; to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet while she still had it.

1,246 words

Authors note: Well this was fun, Bella's gonna call about being pregnant in the the next chapter and Emma is gonna- phew, that's all I'm gonna say.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 18.3K 70
"ʜɪᴍ. 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎...
53.5K 1.3K 38
Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE'ᔕ ᗰᗩTE ᑕOᗰEᔕ ᗷᗩᑕK TO ᕼIᗰ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE ᙭ Oᑕ -- -- ᑭOᔕT-ᗷᖇEᗩKIᑎG ᗪᗩᗯᑎ --
91.4K 1.9K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
390K 11.2K 55
𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑨𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆...