โœ“ โ› ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„๐‘ โœ โ” mike...

By httpsmalti

๐†๐‹๐„๐„ ๐— ๐Ž๐‚ โ”โ”€โ”‰โ”ˆโ—ˆโ–โ—ˆโ”ˆโ”‰โ”€โ” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. โ”โ”€... More

๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป.
๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜.
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ 2

35

3.7K 100 21
By httpsmalti

🍪🧸

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ i kissed a girl.

episode seven.

it's the day off the student election and i was leading, rick was in a coma after a hockey game and i'm 18 points ahead of kurt and berry who had teamed up to get him elected.

i was also helping santana deal with the fact a ad campaign was going to be run outing her to the whole of ohio.

and sectionals is a week away, so it was a tense time.

i was sat with mike as finn wrote, 'lady music' on the whiteboard. this is not going to go down well with tana and i know it.

"can someone tell us what's going on, please?" mercedes calls out annoyed and i roll my eyes.

"this week, the troubletones and new directions! will both be singing music created by ladies for ladies." finn announces proudly.

"oh, hell no." santana calls out.

"next week, all of us will be going to sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win." finn reminds them. "but, santana, we're worried about you." finn says.

"worry about yourself, fetus face." santana mocks. i sigh, i still hate finn for outing her but at least he's trying.

"glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. and that's what this music is all about." he explains to her, hoping she'll understand.

"so, wait, i don't even get a say in this? not cool." she scoffs.

"everybody in this room knows about you and brittany. and we don't judge you for it. we celebrate it because it's who you are." finn adds, sighing.

"not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, i know you're worried tana and don't like the ambush from beanstalk. but it might help, if not you can dress me for the remainder of the week." and a smirk covers her face, she always wants me to go a bit sexier and she nods with a small smile.

"we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. that's it. that's what we're doing here." finn continues to explain to her.

"blaine? kurt?" finn calls them up as mike tightens his grip around me.

"santana, kurt and i have a song we like to sing to each other in the car. and we want to sing that for you right now." blaine tells her, smiling softly.

"while there's nothing i'd love more than having two pretty ponies serenade me, i think we'd get further staging a 'gel-ervention' for blaine than singing lady music." santana insults.

"i know it's hard. it was hard for me, too. but you can get through this." kurt reassures her.

"if you could just stop being so defensive." blaine says carefully.

"i'm trying, but your hideous bow ties are provoking me." santana mocks.

"wait, are we talking lady on lady or girl on girl 'cause there's a big difference." i look at puck with a amused look before turning back to 'klaine'.

"puck, focus, okay?" mr schue tells him, "kurt, blaine, why don't you kick us off with what you got?"

they perform 'perfect' and it's really cute and i clap. and during the song mike sang along singing to me with a warm smile.

"thank you, guys. thank you finn especially. you know all the horrible crap i've been through in my life... now i can add that." tana sarcastically claps and i know this will be a long week.

(ཾミ☆)

so far we've heard, 'i'm the only one' by puck. and 'girls just want to have fun' by finn which made santana cry.

i was in cheerios practice when sue began talking, "ladies i'd like to thank you all for your tireless efforts in convincing your parents to vote for me and for teaching them what voting is and how it doesn't cost anything. and now your co-captain santana has asked to say a few words. i'd like you all to listen up. santana." coach sue says before taking her seat, i know what tana's about to do and i couldn't be prouder.

"there is a campaign ad running for the first time tonight that says i'm gay. now my friends in glee club thinks this is something i should be open and up front about. not for other people but for myself. it's no secret that brittany and i are together. at first i thought that it was a phase. you know just a fun thing that would eventually go away. but i guess what i've realised is that i am gay. it's who i am. and if you don't like it that's fine, feel free to tell me but it doesn't change the fact that i'm a natural born leader and i'm not afraid to cut a bitch." i smile brightly before clapping.

"thank you santana that was very brave and by my reckoning every student at this school who could possibly come out has come out. so congratulations the long national nightmare of students coming out is over."

it was the next day and i was stood with mike, when i saw someone approaching santana with a disgusting smirk and immediately went to her side when i heard him say, "girls like you are a challenge. you just need the right guy to straighten you out, and i'm just the man to do it".

i clench my jaw before approaching with my signature glare, "move your busted creeper ass. now." i demand, glaring hard.

"easy, girls. i'm just trying to make her normal." the guy says.

"she is normal." brittany says.

"it's not a choice, idiot. but even if it were, you'd be our last choice." quinn adds.

"oh, i get it. you're all a bunch of lesbos." he scoffs.

"so what if we are? you don't stand a chance either way. bye-bye. walk away." i shout out behind him, i smirk at santana, and she nods.

we perform 'i kissed a girl', myself taking the duet with tana. much to the objection of rachel who wanted to do it with her but we all said no.

the group applaud and cheer when we finish my eyes falling on mike with a smirk winking at him before pulling tana in for a hug.

"okay, okay update y'all. um i told my parents last night, and they were actually okay with it." we all cheer for santana, mrs lopez is so accepting i didn't see why she would be angry at tana being gay. "i just have to tell my abuela before she sees that stupid commercial, but luckily she only watches univision." she says with a smile i match.

"excuse me new directions and troubletones, singing groups." principal figgins says as he walks into the choir room, "mr kurt hummel, i need to see you in my office immediately." i try not to focus on it and just take a seat on mike's lap, kurt follows him out and i stay as i was.

"like the song?" i ask with a smirk that mike notices.

"you were as amazing as always, though you prefer kissing me right?" he asks as a joke and i nod.

"of course. i like kissing your lips, neck, chest, abs. you're a full package." i say whispering and kissing his neck before turning back to the front of the choir room.

(ཾミ☆)

"roma, hi." i hear someone call out to me as i leave my locker, i turn around to see santana running towards me.

"yes tana?" i ask politely as we walk through the halls.

"i just wanted to thank you for this week. it's really helped me be proud of who i am." she smiles at me as i hug her.

i love this girl so much she's my sister.

"anything for my sister" i smile at her as i walk into the empty choir room, i look at the frown on her face as we sit down. "tell me tana i know you. there is something else bothering you." then, she bursts out crying. i'm in shock for a second before i cradle her in my arms and rock back and forth,

"hey, hey, ssh tana. what's happened?" she wipes her eyes and looks at me and i see pure hurt.

"my abuela didn't accept me, she said she never wants to see me again and that i'm a disgrace to her and my family." i look at her with sympathy.

"oh tana, i'm so so sorry that happened." i hug her softly as we sit there until glee starts.

as people start entering, santana gets up and removes any trace of crying, she smiles thankfully at me as she sits with britt, and they hug. my heart bursts, i love them together but my heart also breaks for tana.

mike sits next to me and i lean my head on his shoulder he knows immediately something is wrong so he wraps his arm around me.

just comforting me.

"okay, guys. shelby and i just wanted to say that you've really inspired us." will says as him and shelby stand up front.

"when we face off at sectionals, it will be with more empathy, and a deeper understanding of each other." shelby adds as we clap.

"that's right. that's right!" we cheer as we smile at each other, i stay quiet keeping my head on mike's shoulder.

then artie speaks up, "wheres rachel? she never misses applause."

"she's dealing with stuff." finn tells him and i take no notice.

"mr schue?" kurt raises his hand.

"yeah."

"as the son of ohio's recently-minted congressman..." all cheer, while i remain silent once more, "and to dispel any lingering clouds of suspicion, i would like to, personally and publicly, congratulate president romana. the people have spoken, and they want you, roma. they want your sparkle, rule wisely, rule fabulously." i smile at him, the first one to cover my face since santana told me.

"that was sweet, thank you kurt. you also had a awesome campaign and if you ever want to suggest a fundraiser idea go ahead. sue, coach and principal figgins have all agreed to get shit thrown at them for it." i say as i hug him before returning to my previous spot.

"mr schue you going to do it as well?" luke asks and mr schue thinks for a moment.

"of course, tell me when and what for and i'll be there." he says and all cheer.

"quinn, are you okay?" tina points out, i look to see quinn looking distressed but soon go back to where i was and she doesn't answer.

"santana, will you bring us home?" mr schue asks as we clap a little, she walks down and high fives mr schue.

"thanks, mr schue. so i picked a song that gives me strength and gets me through, same way all of you do. the struggle continues. but at least i know i'm not alone." i notice her look at me and smile and i smile back.

she sings 'constant craving' beautifully and i clap before getting up and embracing her in a hug, "i'm sorry she couldn't accept you." i whisper before kissing her cheek and she nods and smiles at me.

rachel then walks in looking upset, "rachel?" someone asks.

"i just, um told principal figgins that i rigged the election so kurt would win." kurts face drops, "kurt, please, don't hate me. you're totally in the clear." she reassured.

"what did he say?" finn asks.

"i'm suspended for a week, it will go on my permanent record. and i can't perform at sectionals." she says and the new directions faces dropped.

we could win without her, but right now that was looking unlikely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 670 20
-------- ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’˜- TV girl "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
118K 2.1K 25
โ– ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons two completed, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
26.5K 1.1K 200
Continuing on from my first glee oneshot book because it's full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are totally...