EUPHORIA-charlie dalton

By netpunezz

"euphoria, it's the feeling of intense excitement and happiness.." said the girl. "okay, and?" the boy quest... More

C A S T + P S A
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.30.
TYSM FOR 10K

.29.

1.9K 78 11
By netpunezz

at last spring break had rolled around. this meant most of the students who attended weston academy would be returning to their homes unless their parents payed extra for them to stay there or they simply begged to stay. which, who would even beg to stay at hell-ton?

olivia was full of adrenaline, ready to head back home for a week and spend some time with her mother, maybe even go out and spend some time with todd, knox, meeks and pitts if they could figure out a time. she carried only a small bag with her.  she didn't take every single thing to welton with her after all, she still had clothes at home. she simply had her bathroom stuff and a single pair of clothes she loved.

"alright, you boys keep safe now. i've given my number so if any of you need me or whatever feel free to give a call, okay?" olivia asked as she saw her mother's car pull up, giving them all hugs.

"yeah of course." meeks nodded. "if i want to bug you about that latin spring assignment i can right? i already know you're not gonna be working on it very often."

olivia gasped dramatically, "steven! i'd never forget about it." she laughed. "i'm kidding, but of course. i'll be there to help if you need it. i doubt that since you're like way smarter than me but you get the gist." she said with a shrug and he nodded.

"can i call about advice with chris? or is that all too annoying." knox asked with a laugh, joking yet not.

"oh not at all. i love chris, you already know that. i'm sure she'll be calling me about you. she's more romantic than you think, knox." olivia said. "anyways, my mothers here. take care please! i'll see you all soon." she said to the boys with a wave before walking over to her mothers car and getting in. she looked out the window after she shut the door and buckled up, smiling at them as they waved.

"who are those fine young men?" was the very first thing olivia's mother said with a grin.

"oh! those are my friends i was talking about minus charlie... he got expelled and i think he's attending the school chris, the girl i was talking about attends. and neil, um... you know." olivia informed her mother, clearing her throat after.

"ah, i see. they're very handsome boys and seem like good boys other than what had occurred back in december." her mother said shaking her head a bit.

"right, um, yes, very fine boys, smart." she managed to spit out. she didn't know exactly

"so, you're dating one of 'em?" there she was. her perky mother that always

olivia laughed, shaking her head. "no. none of those boys."

"how about the fool? which one was that again?" questioned the mother. she was always very curious about her daughters significant others. after all, that was her daughter, she wasn't going to let her off with some hell raiser.

"that would be charlie and um, maybe we are a thing. but i don't really know. we haven't talked much in the past few months to be quite honest with you." she said, a small sigh leaving her mouth.

it was true. she managed to bribe knox into giving her his number. every time she'd call it'd be his parents and they told her he wasn't home. one time she could've sworn she heard him in the back insisting they gave him the phone. he even butted in one time through another line, but it didn't end up too good.

olivia always tended to wonder what his parents were up to, why they were desperate to keep their son from reaching her.

"the one who got expelled. why haven't you two been chatting? you haven't called him? he hasn't called you? what's the situation?" she questioned, glancing at her daughter.

"his parents aren't the best i'm supposing." olivia informed. they're bootlickers. she thought to herself.

"ah i see, i see. i'm very sorry about that, dear... perhaps the boys you're friends with will try and steal him from his parents. when i was your age i was sneaking my friends out of their houses." her mother informed and olivia laughed.

"seriously?" she questioned with a grin.

"seriously. but i'm sure you're going to get him away from his parents eventually." she said with a nod.

and boy was the mother right.

four days passed and the phone in the kitchen rang. olivia ran over to the phone, picking it up. "terriancie household, olivia speaking." she said, as she pressed the phone against her ear.

"i wouldn't suppose you're busy." a voice said, one that belonged to pitts.

"i don't know, am i? after all, i was so bored i literally answered the kitchen phone. that says a lot." the girl laughed, leaning against the wall.

"okay, cool. meet me and the others at that outlet mall near the church in an hour." pitts said and olivia said she'd be there.

"i'm hanging out with my friends in an hour. i'll be back for dinner!" she yelled out to her mother, rushing down the hallway and into her room excitedly. she shut the door, going through her closet and picking out an outfit before putting it on.

she got herself ready which only took about thirty minutes and her mom insisted on driving her so she didn't have to walk all that way.

once arriving, olivia said a quick farewell to her mother, kissing her on the cheek and thanking her for the ride before getting out.

when her mother had driven off, the female excitedly rushed across the street after looking both ways. she rushed over to the boys embracing them in a big group hug. "it's only been four days but it's seemed like so much longer." she said to them.

"yeah no, i can only spend so much time without my friends and i was going absolutely insane." knox said shaking his head.

"yeah, same. four day's too long but four days of running out of school work to do as well." meeks said and the group laughed.

"hey! i wouldn't suppose you have room for one more to join?" a voice called from across the street walking across a crosswalk.

"charlie? holy shit!" she smiled from ear to ear. "holy shit!" she yelled, making sure there were no cars before running over to the boy, wrapping her arms around him. he picked her up slightly, twirling her around. "what the actual hell? how are you-what are you?" she asked with a laugh as she looked up at the boy with bright smile.

"well, pitts called up, i managed to get to the phone first and i said i'd be here and i ran as fast as i could. my parents are bootlickers all of a sudden!" charlie laughed as he kept an arm around olivia's waist, kissing her face repeatedly.

she missed the feeling of being with charlie, she missed his arm around her waist, she missed everything.

"yeah, i figured you'd just been avoiding us all, but then y'know i caught onto your parents words and i was like damn charlie's suffering." olivia laughed as he kissed her face.

the boys quickly all hugged charlie. "nuwanda!!" they shouted in excitement and the boy laughed.

"hey guys." he smiled, hugging them all back, patting their backs. "okay! okay, chill." he said as they messed around with him.

"the gangs all back. well, ish i guess. well, i suppose you could say we're all back and ones here in spirit." olivia said as she laced her fingers with charlie's.

"yeah, in spirit." todd said with a soft smile and a nod.

"alright come on, let's go get something to eat, i'm starving." pitts said, starting down the sidewalk they all stood on and the group followed along.

~
A/N:
1324 words!

MY BABIES ARE BACK DJXHS

there's one more chapter 😳😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 253 17
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ╰┈➤ ❝ i don't wanna look at anything else now that i say you. i don't wanna think of any else now that...
78K 2.1K 17
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖆 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖘𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓 𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖇𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙 There were no female stu...
73.5K 3.1K 26
❛ 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔. ❜ ❪ charlie dalton x fem oc ❫ ❪ dead poets society...
35.3K 1.9K 29
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ...