Peter Lokison and his father

By CrypticSimp

When Peter Parker loses everyone he ever cared about and lives with his abusive Aunt May, how will he manage... More

Introductions❤️
Black Snake with the book (ch 1)
Best Day Ever (ch 2)
Information (ch 3)
Destiny(ch 4)
Liar (ch 5)
Life (ch 6)
Bring your pet to school day (ch 7)
The Nighmare (ch 9)
Ancient Writing (ch 10)
Pure (ch 11)
Brothers (ch 12)
Depressed? (ch 13)
Nephew (ch 14)
Fire (ch 15)
Grandma (ch. 16)
❤️❤️I love all you dorks❤️❤️❤️
Poptarts (ch 17)
Trouble? (Ch 18)
Attack(Ch 19)
Kidnapped (ch 21)
Paced (ch 22)
Dear readers...

Ice cream (ch 8)

9.1K 344 284
By CrypticSimp

Loki's POV-

Today was a like any normal Saturday, except Peter didn't come down for breakfast.

When Peter didn't show up for breakfast, I walked to his room and opened the door. Really? Peter had his head on the side of the bed and he was sleeping on the ground. I laughed and made my way to his side and flicked his forehead.

His eyes widened and he jumped up, knocking me over. He turned back to face me and I gave him a unimpressed look and he just laughed.

"I made breakfast!" I yelled as I got up and walked out the door.

I made my way back to the kitchen and sat down drinking my morning tea, I looked up and saw Peter take a plate of food and walk away.

"Where you going?" I asked as he stopped and faced me before leaving.

"I was going to eat breakfast in the library so I can read." He said smiling at me

"Okay, just don't get crumbs everywhere!" I yelled as he walked down the hall. I turned back to my cup.

2 hours later

I decided to go to the library to ask Peter to go out somewhere. I took a right turn down the hall and finally made it to the library. I spotted Peter in the back reading the same book as yesterday. I smile and decided not to disturb him.

I started to walk away when my phone went off, I looked at the contact and rolled my eyes before answering it.

"What is it, Thor?" I asked rolling my eyes a second time.

"Ah Brother, Stark has called a meeting and all avengers must attend."

I scoff at the word 'Avenger' as nobody really treats me like one except Thor.

"Can it wait Thor, I'm kinda busy right now." I say glancing back at Peter just before his book disappeared and he stared at the air with wide eyes, just like when he first saw me do it.
I smile at how stupid he is, only than remembering Thor is on the phone.

"I'm sorry brother, but Stark said it's mandatory."

"Okay Thor, I'll be there." I said before sighing and walking back where was Peter waving his hands in the air wanting the book to come back.

"Great! I te-" I hung up on him and walked up to a sad Peter.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying not laugh.

Peter looked up at me with sad eyes, "I lost my book." Biting my lip I spoke again.

"Well where did you have it last?" I asked as Peter looked at the air and back to me.

"The air took it away." He said looking at the air sadly.

"Did you ask the air to give it back?" I smirked looking at his face as his eyes sparkled.

"Air? Can I please have my book back?" He had asked looking at the ceiling. With a quick hand movement from behind me, his book suddenly reappeared his hands and his face lit up.

"Thank you Air!" He said giggling. I cannot believe he fell for that. I thought smirking and looking away. I looked back at him and smiled sadly.

"Stark called me into a meeting so we are going to postpone our ice cream time." I said smiling softly and Peter looked up and smiled brightly.

"Okay, I can finally enjoy some peace and quiet." He said smirking evilly which earned him a slap in the head from me.

"Please don't destroy my house while I'm gone." I said looking hopefully down at him.

"Finneeeee, and text me if it's a mission, I don't want you dying." He said laughing lightly.

"Yeah, whatever." I said as before I teleported into the meeting room.

I looked around and all of the original six were there with Tony in the front. They all looked at me and either rolled their eyes or looked down. Except Thor who smiled at me and I put on my normal face, I never showed anyone my soft side except my mother and my- Peter.

I scoffed and walked to the back of the room and polled out a nail filer. As the whole room was silent. I enternally rolled my eyes and looked up.

"Are we going to start or not because I am quite busy Stark." I said looking back down at my nails and a certain spy played with her knife as I smirked.

"Like anyone would hang out with you." She mumbled but I almost started laughing as I thought of Peters impression of Natasha. That kid could do amazing impressions of the people I hate.

Stark than started with what the meeting was about and I texted Peter that it wasn't a mission and he replied with 'Dang it! I thought you died' which made me scoff lightly gaining the full attention of the room.

"I'm sorry, I am boring you?" Stark said in a mocking tone.

I looked away from my phone to Stark "I was just telling the someone that I was going to be late." I said back mocking his tone. He narrowed his eyes.

"Then was did I just say?" I smirked and repeating everything he said for the past 3 minutes with every detail and for special effect, I made myself sound like him too. He just scoffed and turned away from me.

15 minutes later

The meeting was finally done and I teleported back to my library. I saw Peter in the corner reading a different book and sipping some apple juice. I walked over to him and he looked up and smiled softly.

"Do you want to go get ice cream now?" I asked as he got up and put his book down.

"Sure but can I ask you another question?" He asked looking up at me, I scoffed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Peter, you know you can ask me anything." I said looking at him curiously

"Is there like a spell or something that could disguise someone's features for a long amount of time?" He asked looking at me before sipping his apple juice.

"Well yes, the healers in Asgard as well as my mother and I can disguise someone for a period of time. Why do you ask?" I asked looking at him and he looked at me with sparkles in his eyes that made me laugh.

"Well I read it in one of your books but I didn't think it was true!" He asked jumping slightly, I just smiled.

"Everything you read in my books are true." I said feeling my face soften.

"See! This is why your sooooo much cooler than Thor will ever be!" He said before running off to get a hoodie from the kitchen. I looked down and chuckled.

Peters POV-

I ran with a smile out of the room, when I got to the kitchen, I looked in a mirror, off to the side. I looked at my brown hair and my big honey brown eyes, I closed my eyes and saw myself in the mirror with black hair and blue and green eyes with the same lady behind the mirror.

I opened my eyes again and looked into the mirror, the women words repeating in my head. 'You need to let go of the past my son, you are not a Parker.' I continued to stare into the mirror while the words of the women repeated in my head.

"Something wrong, Peter?" I jumped and turned around around to face Loki behind me.

"W-what?" I asked dumbly staring at Loki trying to collect myself.

"You were staring at that mirror for 5 minutes." He repeated himself. "Is something wrong?" He looked at me in the eyes. I smiled softly back.

"No, I just got lost in thought." I said, grabbing my hoodie and tugging it over my head.

"Okay." Loki said still studying me.

"Ice cream?" I smiled stupidly

"Yep!" he smiled back. We both practicality ran to the door to feel the wind hit our faces.

We walked all the way to the ice cream shop talking about random things. Sometimes Thor or Asgard would come up but not as much as it used to.

Once we arrived and the scared worker took our order, we sat on the bench outside the shop waiting for our ice cream in a comfortable silence.

"You know it's not healthy to stare at a mirror for 5 minutes." He laughing lightly. I stared at him a bit confused. "Remember? Before we went out, I caught you just staring at your yourself in the mirror." He said looking back at Peter "don't think about lying Peter, I am the God Of Lies after all." He said proudly. "what were you thinking about?" I laughed lightly and decided not to tell him everything.

"Well," I said looking back at him and he gave me his full attention. "I had a realistic dream, my first night at your house. I was in a field, and there was a women and a black cat," I squinted my eyes remembering the dream and Loki listened interested. " and the women called me something like- ummm, OH- she called me Petyr and I can't stop thinking about it." I looked up at Loki's shocked but also protective eyes. "Do you know what it means?" I said asked tilting my head.

Loki looked me up and down inspecting me which just confused me, when he was satisfied he began to speak.

"Well Petyr means Peter in Asgardian. Did she hurt you?" He asked squinting his eyes trying to find any lies but found Peter speaking the truth which surprised him.

I remembered the floor shallowing me and the feeling of choking. "No! Well not really? Everything just turned black when she walked away and the floor started the swallow me and I started to choke." I said slightly touching my neck. When I removed my hand, Loki examined my neck, then his eyes widened and he looked at the ground deep in thought.

"Order for p-Peter?" The nervous employee stuttered. Usually Loki would get the order just to scare the worker but he looked like he was not currently here? So I jumped up and grabbed our ice cream and the employee practically ran inside.

Meanwhile I sat back down with Loki as he stared off into space. I only saw Loki like this when he was trying not to kill one of the other Avengers and I had to calm him down or when he was thinking deeply about something. When Loki did that, I did not disturb him.

I placed Loki's ice cream on the bench and began to eat my ice cream, occasionally looking back at Loki who haven't moved since he looked at my neck.

After I finished my ice cream I looked down at Loki's ice cream that surprisingly didn't melt yet. I looked up at Loki again 'is he dead?' I thought tilting my head slightly and narrowing my eyebrows.

Nah, he would of told me if he was dead I thought smirking.

After about 5 more minutes  I noticed Loki's ice cream start to melt. Eh, we might be here a while I thought picking his ice cream up and eating it.

I watched Loki as I finished Loki's ice cream. I stared as he didn't blink for about 10 minutes. Remind me not to have a staring contest with him. I thought making myself laugh.

I looked out into the cloudy, grey sky with pleading eyes.

"Oh Air gods! Can I please have a book, I am very bored!" I said and reached my hand out and a book fell into my hands from the air. "Thank you Air, you are very kind." I said before leaning my back onto Loki and opening the book to where I left off.

I lost track of time and read for 4 hours. I looked up, as the sun had gone down already, I blinked a bit shocked. Wow, I didn't know I could do that. I thought smiling.

I turned around to face Loki and he still had not moved........or blinked. He is definitely dead now. I thought staring at him in the darkness blankly. The only light coming from the lights of the streets.

I put my fingers to his neck and nothing. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped, OMG HES ACTUALLY DEAD! Oh wait he's a frost giant.....does he even have a pulse? Or a heart for that matter? I thought squinting at him then returned my stare to the sky and cleared my voice.

"OH MIGHTY AIR, can I please have a book about frost giants so I can be sure Loki's not dead." I said, pulling out my hands to which the book next to me disappeared and a new one formed in my hands.

"Why thank you Mr. Air." I blinked innocently and looked down where the book, I was reading disappeared. I will never get over that. I said to myself and opened the new book.

"Now, do frost giants have a pulse?" I said talking to myself but before I could flip the page, a bunch of pages flipped by and stopped on a page. Well you learn something new everyday when your friends with a witch.

I started to read the page and found out that Frost Giants have no pulse and but possesses a frozen heart. Wow, how clique. I thought unimpressed and looked up at Loki.

"Is your name also Elsa?" I smirking knowing he can't hear me or he would of smacked me in the back of my head which always makes me laugh.

I look at his watch he wears. It's old Asgardian that only him and Thor can read but I figured it out right away. 10:42am. Wow you have staring at the ground for 5 hours now. I thought yawning, I always went to bed at 11pm and it was almost 11:00pm now.

I put my head on Loki's lap and curled into a ball, I continued to read a bit about Frost Giants and Jötunheim. When it was 11:30 I tucked the book in the middle of my chest and legs and fell asleep on Loki's lap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 34 25
In a world where superheroes and villains collide, Elizabeth Stark, the daughter of the renowned Tony Stark, finds herself thrust into an unexpected...
156K 3.8K 36
Y/N is half snake, half human. She can turn fully in a snake, fully human or her waist downwards snake, she's basically a therianthrope; which means...
18.8K 522 21
Y/n doesn't have a good home situation. Her life is really difficult and she doesn't know what the purpose of her life anymore. But when y/n goes liv...
128K 3.4K 25
❝ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! ❞ I snapped staring into my clenched fists ❝ What don't I understand peter?❞ Tony kept a concerned tone, never onc...