Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{18} Father

551 26 2
By xGucciTaeex

1:42am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Jungkook, you alright?"

I asked when he had finally came to a stop and had stop dragging me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" He asked, sulkily and I glanced at him curiously.

His face had a look of glumness like he had been crying a few hours ago but his jaw was clenching in anger at the same time. His fists were also clenching and he lightly shook my hand away from his.

"I'm sorry... about whatever happens to your mum," I mumbled and he nodded slowly at me.

"Don't be sorry. Just don't talk about it." He said, looking away from me.

"Okay."

The rest of the time alone with him was just bulging with silence and awkwardness. The only sounds that were heard were probably our soft footsteps, trudging slowly on the opal floor. From a perspective, he was deep in thoughts, staring at the floor blankly while we made our way back to the principal's office.

Is he like this when someone he loves dearly passed away? I wondered.

I mean, I don't know much about what happened but I'm kind of curious.

"You shouldn't have been scared of them," Jungkook said, interrupting the pure silence of the hallways.

"It was my first time getting interrogated like that and their demeanour kind of freaked me out," I answered.

"Yes, I can see that but you shouldn't have shown your fear when you didn't do anything."

"Why not?"

"I don't like it when they feel powerful upon us. When they're seriously just a bunch of jerks." He said, scoffing. "But I'm not blaming you. You're still young and naive. So, is fine."

He said with a smile and I return a small smile.

"Do you know what's the time?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Probably around 1-2 in the morning." He guessed. "But I'm super alert after the incident that had occurred."

"I'm not," I answered wearily. "I'm still quite drowsy and appalled from what I have just seen. Can I go back to the dorm?" I asked, my eyes twinkling at Jungkook pleasingly.

Staring at me with a bare face, I continue to smile at him when he let out a surprisingly impatient scoff.

"Once again Y/N, I'm not a rule breaker. I can't leave you alone and, just like you said, 'murderers tend to lurk at night'."

"But I'll be fine!" I pleaded.

"No Y/N. If you're murdered or captured, do you know what will happen?"

"No?"

"I'll get the blame and probably get sued by your parents too."

"The only parent I have is a single mum," I confirmed and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah, that." He answered.

"But still. We're not that far." I said, going for another attempt and he huffed, rolling his eyes.

"Are you not scared of getting murdered?" Jungkook suddenly asked. "Have you already forgotten what happened 1 or 2 hours ago?" He continued. "Plus, even if you want to go there, the cleaners won't allow you since they'll probably still trying to wipe the blood stain off as best as they can."

"Yeah, I can wait. And, I know that you're not a rule-breaker but you don't even care about me so why bother?" I asked and he arched his eyebrows at me but left the questions unanswered which kind of bothers me since it was an easy question to answer.

About to pulled his sleeve so he could respond to my answer, I was completely unaware that we had reached our destination.

"You're back!" A familiar hearty voice shouted which made me look to the front. And god, I shouldn't have done that because my entire body immediately processes like solidification.

"Hey dad," Jungkook greeted with a smile, and the principal smile back. Keeping my head low, my face facing the floor, I decided to try hiding my face for the first few minutes, thinking up ways of how I can quickly dig a hole without them realising and stuff myself into it.

"How was it?" The principal questioned him with a crooked smile.

"From the last time I remember, which wasn't very long, they asked the same questions which are not very creative and their job of interrogating is quite easy for they just repeat the same question and scribble what we say," Jungkook remarked and the principal nodded with a polite smile.

"Were they nice?" The principal asked and Jungkook nodded with a fatuous smile.

"Of course they were. Definitely. I had a great time." Jungkook replied, nodding at him with another smile as nothing had happened. What a great liar he is. I'll acknowledge him for that later.

"And who do you have here?" The principal asked, and I could felt his eyes on me.

Shit, I was too busy thinking about unnecessary stuff. Now I don't have any more time to plan on hiding myself!

"Oh, this is my new and arranged roommate and also my classmate, Lee Y/N. She's a new student who came from Daegu." Jungkook introduces me to his father and my face and head stood where it is.

"Lee... Y/N?" I could feel the principal frowning in confusion. Oh god, he might remember who I am.

"Yeah. I don't know what's up with her right now but she's not normally this shy." Pretending to knock on my arm like I was asleep while standing, Jungkook whispered, "Hey Y/N. Meet my dad. Don't be scare. He's nice."

Nice my ass.

"Y/N!" Jungkook continued and I let out a quiet sigh, and quickly look up at the principal.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." I hastily said and then immediately looked away, grinding my teeth.

The reaction from the principal I receive turns out the way I anticipated.

"Blueberry?" He asked and I cringed even though he gave me that nickname when he first saw me out of my mother's tomb.

Jungkook seems to know what his dad was talking about because he was giving me this look that has a mixture of surprise and confusion at the same time.

"Is been a long time... you're all grown up and looking beautiful." He mumbled. "Just like Carla Soon."

My mouth went dry when he mentioned my mother. How dare he!? Does he know how much-

"Y/N, how come you never told me you were his biological daughter? You met him on that day when he was talking about the event. How come you just stay silent? Did you not recognise him? Your own dad?"

I think you wouldn't believe me even if I told you.

"Y/N, why didn't you greet me when you saw me?" He asked, the principal's eyes soft with love but all I could see right now is malevolence.

"Because I didn't have to. I didn't want to anyway." I answered, looking at him coldly.

"Y/N, that's very disrespectful of you to not greet your father. He's been missing you a lot." Jungkook said, throwing me a scathing look.

"I thought he was your father," I replied.

"He's my step-father. He wanted me to call his father because he missed being called that." Jungkook corrected but my face stays cold and aloof.

"Y/N, do you mind if we talk?" He asked.

"Of course I do mind," I answered giving him a cold but distant glare. "I don't want to waste my time talking to people who made their wives suffer. And full of evilness and pure devil heart." I spat at him which causes both boys to frown.

"Y/N, what did Carla or your mum exactly told you about me?" He asked, blinking in pure bewilderment but he was no doubt faking it to earn pity from Jungkook.

"Yeah Y/N. Why are you like this?" He questioned. "You haven't seen your dad for like years already and you're acting like he's some sort of antagonist or a cannibal who eats their kids."

Wow, Jungkook can sometimes really be extra when he wants. Ironic.

But the thing is, I wish Jungkook could shut up right now because he's making me annoyed.

"Your dad just wants to talk to you... don't you miss him or anything?" Jungkook asked, frowning.

"No. Why would I miss an egotistical cunt?" I asked and Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed.

"Y/N, I don't understand what I did that make you detest me so much but if we talk, maybe we can figure out the reason." He said, trying to convince me to do his bidding but NO. I promise my mum that I'll stay away from him whenever I see him and that promise is going to get kept. Maybe.

Ignoring the devil, I turned around and was about to run away when Jungkook grabs hold of my wrist.

"Y/N, don't just run away like that. It won't solve any problems."

Snatching my hand away, I glared at him.

"You don't know what that man did to my mum. So don't interfere."

Putting both of his hands up as he surrenders, he admitted, "Is true that I don't know what your father did to your mother. But I know enough to say that your father is a good man and-"

"Shut up." I interrupting, firing him a murderously foul glare.

"Okay," Jungkook said, surprise that he'll obey what I told him to do. "Just please talk with your father. I'll come with you." He prompted with a wink.

Didn't know what else to do, I figured that the way to get to my bed faster was to just get this done with.

"Fine, but don't take long." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading :)

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.7K 46
"W-what did you do to her?! What are you?!" "I'm a Vampire"
30.7K 1.2K 17
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ~ 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. ~𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗱~ ~Requests On...
4.1K 420 25
"you want to get yourself killed? just do it and leave me out of it." ○○○ @staetus-