ateez reactions ✓

By simply_a_fan

just a bunch of ateez reactions. completed. More

hey
them showing public affection
them as your best friend
them seeing you cry
them being jealous
them confessing
them missing you
them being drunk
them fighting with you
them when you can't sleep
them when you two break up
them making out with you
them having a crush on you
them having a nightmare
them as your valentine
things you do that makes them upset
random texts you get from them
members they're most and least jealous of pt. 1
members they're most and least jealous of pt. 2
them as your brother
them when someone hurts you
them quarantined with you
them as your ex
them as dads
them as your roommates
hehet.
them when you curse
them as k-drama cliches
them when you're being clingy
them being racist
them finding out you like them
them catching you sing/dance
them when you get jealous
them when you accidentally send a hot pic of yourself
them when you're sick
them when you fangirl over them
them when you bias another member
them punishing you
them when your skirt comes up
them when you're having a mental break down
them when another member checks you out
them when you slap him
them waking up to their kids
them as your neighbor
them having a sleep over with you
them when you're 20-30cm shorter
them cheating on you
them when you're keeping secrets| ML
so not an update but...
them MTL being a dom
them when you flinch in an fight
them when you're in your swim wear
them seeing you in dressage uniform
them when you get harassed
them finding out you do ballet
them getting teased in front of the members
them getting ask about you in a talk show
them knowing you roller skate
them when you fall asleep in a video call
them when you're taller than him
them as your yandere boyfriend
them when you failed a test
them getting ignored as a prank
them when you have a toxic friend
them when you're a make up artist
them in the labour room
them when you do digital art
them being punished by you
them when someone asks you out
them when you have big hands
them dating you for a bet
them ice skating with you
them when you're a witch
them when you lose weight
them when you wear a lingerie around the house
then when you get pregnant by accident
them when you get into a car accident
them when you have a 4-5 year age gap
them when you get poisoned (mafia)
them when you ask for action in bed
them when you wear cat ears
them meeting you in a blind date
them when you have stretch marks
them when you surprise him on tour
them when you go to a horror house
them when you ask him to braid your hair
them saying good bye

them when you're keeping secrets| HL

17.5K 309 164
By simply_a_fan

requested by: yunhosanchor_
thank you!!!!

so this is another story version that's really, really long so i divided it into two parts:) i hope you don't mind. 4k+ words are just too many😅

kim hongjoong

a lot has just been going on with your life. both you and hongjoong were very busy which made you spend less time together. although, it doesn't mean you love each other any less.

just balancing everything with work, family, friends, and love life was getting a bit too much.

this led you to being very, very stressed.

there were constant head aches caused by not getting enough sleep. stomach cramps for not eating enough, but you disregarded all of that.

you needed to survive through this. if hongjoong isn't complaining about all the things he's preparing as an idol, composer, and a leader, then you shouldn't go whining about why your life is so hard.

after all, you weren't the only one that's stressed.

you were facing your laptop, finishing one of the reports your boss made you do. you were too focused that you didn't notice your boyfriend putting his hands on your shoulder from behind.

"you working?" he asked.

you simply gave a nod, not wanting to get distracted.

he sighed and pulled his hands away. he sat on the bed that was beside your desk. "i was thinking about going on an amusement park? we're done recording the song so i have little
bit of spare time."

"that's great, joong." you replied, still not looking at him.

your boyfriend exhaled, knowing that you weren't really paying attention to what he was saying. "do you need anything?"

"i'm good." as soon as you replied, a throbbing pain was all you felt in your head. you furrowed yours eyebrows and massaged your temples with your pointer and thumb.

hongjoong noticed this and instantly came to your side. "love, is everything alright?"

when you still had the same expression, everything clearly wasn't okay. he placed his palm on your forehead. "jesus, you're burning."

he helped you up, and laid you carefully on the bed. "love, i'll call a doctor."

"no need." but your pale lips and weak face said otherwise.

without hearing your protest, your boyfriend already dialed the number of their company clinic and told them the problem.

your eyes felt very heavy. you saw hongjoong going back to the bed and slowly played with your hair. "rest for a while. the doctor will be here soon."

you let your eyes shut down and the last thing you felt was one of his hands holding yours.

a few hours later, you woke up. you felt somewhat better and the bothersome feeling wasn't there anymore.

it took you a while to realize what happened but everything began coming back to you. you basically fainted.

hongjoong must have been so worried, was the first thing that came to your head. you looked around and saw his head resting on the side of the bed.

"love." you called, patting his cheek.

his head shot up hearing your voice. "y/n. are you feeling fine? i'll get you some water."

you grabbed his wrist before he could go any further. "what time is it?"

"nine o'clock in the evening. do you want to eat?" he sat on the bed with you. "the doctor told me that it was because of stress and dehydration."

your boyfriend frowned at you. "i know we're both independent people but don't over work yourself."

he was talking with that adorable pout whenever he's upset.

"like you don't." you chuckled, teasing him.

"at least i didn't faint." he countered, but then remembered that one time he did and got a mouthful from you and his members. "that was one time."

"right."you smiled.

he cupped your cheeks. "i'm going to keep an eye on you from now on." he said seriously which made you laugh.

he was being solemn, though. ever since that day, he came home earlier and even cooks dinner.

-∞-

park seonghwa

you were currently in a phone call with your mom. your conversation wasn't as happy as your usual ones.

"me and your father already talked about it, and we both have come into terms with it." she explained calmly.

you bit your lip. "alright, mom. i guess we'll see each other on the weekend?"

"i'm sorry, sweetie." she sounded apologetic.

"no, it's fine. we already saw it coming, and it makes both of you happier." it's true. you and your sister saw it happening one day.

your parents weren't exactly getting along these past few years. they'd get into arguments over little things and they don't treat each other like husband and wife anymore. it just looked like they were acquaintances.

the call ended after both of you said your goodbyes.

you plopped on the couch, elbows on your knees and hand on you face. you groaned.

even though you were expecting it, your parents getting a divorce was still hard to take in. thinking about not being complete celebrating holidays, one of them starting a new family, and the possibility of them having a new partner just made you more downhearted by the moment.

you groaned. "it was happening sooner, y/n. deal with it." you spoke to yourself but it seemed like your boyfriend heard you.

"deal with what?" he asked as he got in the house and put down his things.

you changed your depressed face into a happier one. "you're back."

seonghwa knows some of your problems at home so he knows the situation your parents are in.

however, you weren't really planning on telling him about the separation. there wasn't a need to.

he sat on the couch with you and gave you a short kiss. "how's your day?"

"could have been better if you were here." you said as his presence always comforted you.

"well, i'm here now. should we cook dinner?" he suggested and stood up.

"sure."

of course your gloomy mood didn't go unnoticed by seonghwa. "is something wrong?"

you lied and shook your head. "no, i'm just hungry."

"okay, let's get cooking." he did a funny dance which made you chuckle.

in the kitchen, you decided to cut the vegetables because said that he'll do that meat.

along the way, you got lost in your thoughts as you recalled your mother's words. you didn't even hear your dearest partner calling for you.

"baby? are the vegetables done?" he asked one more time.

"huh? oh, i just need to dice these." you pointed at the onions laying beside the chopping board.

seonghwa knows something is off, but he trusts you'll tell him sooner without him asking. "okay, then."

you tried focusing on slicing the onion, but the only thing that came to your mind was how your mother used to do this with your father. they were so happy when back then.

"ow!" you yelped in pain. being too distracted caused you to cut yourself.

hearing your sudden outburst, seonghwa turned off the stove and looked back at you.

once he saw your hand bleeding, he didn't waste more time and grabbed the aiding kit.

he held your hand and wiped the blood off gently. "what were you thinking about?"

"just, you know, some stuff." you felt a sting when he rubbed the ointment on.

he continues to wrap a unicorn band aid on the wounded area. "can you tell me those stuff?"

you noticed the sad tone in his voice, and it made you feel guilty.

you sighed. "my mom told me they're getting a divorce." you chuckled sadly.

seonghwa, who also seemed shocked himself, immediately hugged you. "i'm sorry."

you tangled your arm behind him and rested your chin on his shoulder.

"you don't think we'll end up like them, do you?"

he only hugged you tighter as if reassuring you that's never going to happen. "of course not, baby. let's just pray you don't get tired of me."

you scoffed. "as if that's ever going to happen. i love you too much."

"that's good 'cause i love you thrice as more."

and that was one of the many nights of the rest of your lives together.

-∞-

jeong yunho

"i regret to inform you that we decided to let go of you."

those words repeated in your head like a broken record. you just got fired.

you were an accountant and your company were firing people because some rich group of foreigners bought it. you were part of the bunch that was fired.

you went home earlier than usual, obviously but what you didn't expect was your boyfriend there as well.

"sunshine! you're back early." he lets go of his phone and ran to you to give you a hug.

you just had a really shitty and that hug was really needed. you hugged back tighter.

he was about to let go but you just remained in his arms, burying your head in his chest. "cupcake?"

"sorry." you pulled your head back but your arms were still secured on his waist. you looked up and asked, "why are you here? don't you have practice?"

he pinched your cheek, "the teacher let us go early today."

"do you wanna sleep?" you were feeling extra tired and sad for obvious reasons.

"it's still four p.m?" he cocked an eyebrow.

"maybe i just want to cuddle you." you said childishly.

he grinned. "you should have said so."

you both got in your bedroom and laid down with you on his chest. you hang your arms around him and moved closer.

yunho found this a little suspicious since you only ask for cuddles when you did something wrong. "sunshine, do you want to tell me anything?"

you only shook your head, fighting hard to stop the tears in your eyes.

your boyfriend was nowhere near believing you because he felt your grip on his hoodie tightened.

instead of forcing you to tell him, he knew what you needed now was comfort so he gladly gave it to you. he rubbed your back soothingly. "did my baby have a bad day?"

and that's your limit. you couldn't stay strong and pretend everything was fine. you sobbed softly, letting all the stress out.

this clearly alarmed yunho. he stroked your hair lovingly. "it'll be okay."

once you calmed down, you used his hoodie to wipe the tears straining your face. he chuckled slightly.

"should i get ice cream?"

"just stay with me, please."

and he did. he spooned you while wiping your tears and letting you fall asleep.

the next day, you wondered why there was still a figure next to you. yunho usually went to work early. you woke him up, thinking that he was running late. "sweetie."

he fluttered his eyes open and still had that blush he has when he wakes up. "y/n. oh, my gosh."

"i know. you're late for-"

"i was planning on cooking you breakfast but i overslept." he frowned with half lidded eyes and raspy voice.

"aren't you going to work?" you asked skeptically.

he only shook his head and placed his leg above yours. "i'm taking care of you today."

"baby, i'm fine." you tried reassuring but he wouldn't budge.

"even so, i wanna be with you. is that so bad?" he faked being sad which made you giggle. "and you cried so hard yesterday." he mumbled but you heard it.

your smile faded when you remembered that you were currently jobless. "don't worry about it."

he instantly faced you with scrunched nose. "you rarely ever cry. how could i not worry?"

you exhaled because he had a point. "just one of those days."

"but your period just finished last week?"

you slightly hit his shoulder. you figured that your boyfriend had every right to know your situation, no matter how embarrassing you think it is. you mentally prepared yourself for what's about to come out of your mouth. "i lost my job."

yunho was taken aback by the sudden event. "oh."

"i'll just look for another one tom-"

"that's great!" he blurted out unintentionally. when he saw your face, he realized how sadistic he must have sounded.

"...how is this great?"

he gave you a bashful smile. "i'm sorry. i meant that-" he inhaled. "i was about to tell you yesterday, but you know..."

you tilted your head in confusion.

"there's a job opening at kq in the marketing department!" he continues and cheered. "i thought you could fit the job and the pay was close to your last one."

you blinked at the information. "wait. you mean i can apply there now?"

he nodded enthusiastically. "and if you get hired, we'll be the best couple there!"

you smiled widely and kissed his forehead, then moved forward to his lips. "thank you, thank you! you're the best!"

he pecked you again. "no, you are. and it's exactly why you're getting the job."

yes, you did start working at kq, not because of yunho but because they believed in your capabilities. they even questioned why your previous company let go of you.

-∞-

kang yeosang

the day after ateez's first concert was the day that you and your best friend had a huge argument.

minseoyahh:
seriously, a concert??

minseoyahh:
u ditched my bday party
for a concert?

me:
im sorry it was really
important to me

minseoyahh:
more important than
me??

minseoyahh:
u've literally been to
every ateez fan
meeting

me:
im really sorry

me:
ill make it up to u

minseoyahh:
you're acting so weird

minseoyahh:
it's not like they'll
be your boyfriend

minseoyahh:
ur being obsessed

me:
i really can't tell
you why

me:
but pls understand

minseoyahh:
ur the one who should
be understanding me!

minseoyahh:
i planned the party for
months and one of
the most important
person in my life wasn't
there

minseoyahh:
u know what, fine

you can't reply to this conversation.

she blocked you. you hadn't spoken in two days after that.

it wasn't her fault she was acting like this. she had no clue that you were dating one of the members because you were told to keep it a secret for ateez's and yeosang's sake.

you had no plans on ruining their career when they're at their peak just because of a dating scandal so you agreed.

it wasn't the first time you flaked out on your best friend to see your boyfriend so all the frustration must have went out during her birthday and you didn't show up.

you felt bad, of course. really bad. you didn't think about the consequences before. all you thought was, i've went to her birthdays every year. missing one wouldn't hurt.

however, seeing the success of yeosang made you feel proud.

even so, you couldn't hide how bummed out you were after the text messages you and minseo exchanged.

you couldn't talk about it with your boyfriend because you didn't want to bring his mood down after all their accomplishments. you also didn't want him thinking it was his fault that you came to him instead since it was completely your choice.

you wanted him to enjoy his break that was well deserved.

"damnit, i lost." yeosang exclaimed, making you turn your head towards him.

you stared at him confusingly. he wasn't holding a phone, or a controller. he just stared at you.

"you were staring into space so seriously, i thought we were having a staring contest." he remarked.

you let out a stifled laugh. "that's corny."

he smiled. he finally managed to make you laugh during the two days. you were looking so distress and he didn't know how to make you feel better.

"i just wanted to see your smile
again. the last time i saw it was at
the concert." he, too, was bothered by the fact that he didn't know the problem therefore, he couldn't think of a way to help.

"i'll smile more often now." you gave a teethed grin, a fake one, and flashed it towards him.

he squished your cheeks. "i meant a genuine one~" he whined. "why are you sad?"

"i'm not?" your tone seemed unsure, which made yeosang huff.

"alright, i'll be in the bedroom if you need anything." he stood up with a disappointed face.

you bit your lower lip, feeling ashamed. now you were hiding something from both people you loved.

deciding that honesty will help you, you made your way to your shared bedroom where you saw him fiddling with his phone.

"sweetie? can i talk to you?" you called softly.

he looked up and immediately put his phone down. "of course." he patted a spot beside him.

and so, you explained everything to him, even showing him the messages as proof. he listened intently to every word.

he nodded when you finished. "you can tell her about us tomorrow."

you look at him with surprised face, shocked at his decision. "but your manager said-"

"let's just keep it a secret from them. is minseo trustworthy?" he interjected. even though he looked confident, you could still hear some doubt.

"very." you reassured, but suddenly remembered she blocked you. "i still can't text her though."

"use my phone." and so you did. although, it took a lot of convincing, she did end up believing you with the help of yeosang.

morning after that, minseo came to your apartment.

"you bitch." you two hugged. she has a foul mouth so cursing wasn't new. "this actually explains so much. i can't believe you didn't tell me."

"their management told me not to." you said and break off the hug.

she tsked. "have you been eating well?"

"yeah. yeosang made sure of it." you gestured to your boyfriend standing beside you.

she looked at him, awkwardly at first since she was used seeing him in tv.

"uh, hi. nice to meet you." they shook hands. "i know you're an idol and all but i won't hesitate to kick your butt if you hurt my bean."

"i mean, you're the one that blocked her." yeosang said in a know it all manner.

minseo rolled her eyes with a scoff. "you're the reason why she ditched me."

"touchè." they both laugh.

you found the interaction cute, knowing that they'll get along well.

"oh, right. minseo, please don't tell anyone." you pleaded.

she put an arm around your shoulder. "of course. i'm not doing anything to harm my best friend."

she kept her promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 5.5K 20
ATEEZ reacting to.... a lot of things
10.4K 107 22
Ateez cus why not
1.1K 25 17
"Get ready to dive into a world of fluff, fun, and romance with the boys of ATEEZ!
15.8K 147 10
Different scenarios with Ateez and your their girlfriend. How will these play out?✨