Made For You | BOTW Link x Re...

Por daetiris

"You will aid the hero during his journey in defeating Calamity Ganon." That was the order that was given to... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 24

8.6K 311 755
Por daetiris

(Y/n). Your name rang in Link's head as he looked around. He had no idea where he was, or what he was doing but the minute he saw a spear being thrown at him, he knew. His eyes widened and in a split second he pulled out his shield, blocking a Lizalfos feeble attempt at killing him. His eyes shot up from behind his metal shield... and what he saw struck him with admiration.

You fought ahead of him, twirling your body and sword with so much grace it made time stop. His mouth gaped open as he watched you attack the monsters that laid in front, and he couldn't help but half-smile at the amazing skills you portrayed. He would've stayed there, behind his shield to continue gawking over you, but when you whipped your head around and sent him a playful glare he came back to his senses.

"Are you just going to stand there and not help me?" You asked as you effortlessly pierced one of the remaining Lizalfos stomachs. You then drew your sword out and moved your attention to the new wave of monsters. Twirling your blade around your hand, you glanced back at him and jerked your head toward the creatures. "Well?"

Link smirked and quickly hooked his shield to the belt on his back. "I'm sure you could take care of these stupid monsters on your own," he said as he hurried to your side while unsheathing his shiny sword.

"You're absolutely correct, but," you held up a finger and put your sword away before drawing out your bow and arrow. "I prefer fighting with you by my side." You raised your bow and kept both eyes peeled on the silver Bokoblin that prepared to attack you. You, however, didn't give him the chance. You curled your fingers around the feathery arrow and once you had a clear shot of the creatures head, you let go. The arrow went whooshing toward the Bokoblin until finally meeting its head.

Link stared at the monster that now laid on the ground before looking at you. He was completely amazed by your archery skills, but before he could even stutter out a sentence to express his admiration, you looked at him with your fiery (e/c) eyes. "Now," you breathed out as you strapped the bowstring over your shoulder. "Let's defeat these monsters."

•••

Link's eyes shot open. He looked at the blue sky with an arched eyebrow. Was that... a dream? He very slowly propped himself up with his elbows and gazed around him intently. There were no monsters, no fight going on. This assured him that what he had seen was a dream, but as he thought about it, he noticed that you weren't there. Where is she? He looked at the blankets beside him and blinked when he saw his Champion's tunic lying there. "I thought I left blood on it," he muttered as he grabbed the clean attire.

He spent quite a few seconds examining it, searching for rips that were there the day before, but he couldn't find them. Instead, he found sewn up parts in his tunic, which he figured you had done. A tiny smile appeared on his lips when you entered his mind and as he ran his fingers over the patched areas, he heard footsteps nearing. He looked up and smiled more when he saw you walking toward him. He made a move to get up, but his still healing wounds sent a pulse of pain to stop him from doing so.

You hummed to yourself as you looked down at your clean blue tunic. Link had stained it with his blood the day before, but you managed to clean it well. You wanted to put it on, but you decided to stay in your undershirt for the time being. As you raised your head, you saw Link sitting up. "Hey! You're awake," you gasped as you jogged over to him. You knelt by his side and placed your garment on the ground. "How did you sleep?"

Link looked into your eyes. In his dream, they lit like fire, but as he gazed into them now, he noticed how soft they appeared. "Me?" He asked subconsciously since he was too focused on the colour of your orbs and the way your iris would expand. He shook his head, snapping out of his trance before half-smiling. "Pretty good actually."

You smiled at his response as you sat with your legs crossed. "That's good, how are your wounds?" You naturally brought your hands down to his chest and gently lifted the bandage you had placed there when he had fallen asleep. You studied his healing wound before glancing up at him. "Do they still hurt?"

The boy hesitated, blinking once, then twice, before replying. "A bit, but it's bearable." He looked down at the huge gauze that wrapped around his stomach and raised an eyebrow. "Did you patch me up at night?"

"Yeah. Cleaned your bloody clothes as well," you said as you patted the bandage onto his chest again.

"I saw that." Link flickered his eyes to the washed tunic he had in his hands and then at you. "You didn't have to. I could've done it."

"I know, but you needed to rest. In fact, I advise you don't get up until your injuries have completely healed." You turned your body to the left and leaned forward, grabbing a plate filled with simmered fruit. You then scooted back to Link and handed it to him with a sweet smile. "I made you your favourite."

"Rest? I feel perfectly fine! I don't want to— ooh," he stopped talking when he saw the food in your hands. He grinned and quickly took it, directing his eyes up to you. "Thank you."

You laughed and shook your head. "You're welcome," you beamed, observing the boy as he gobbled his food in a matter of seconds. You giggled and ran your fingers through your loose hair. "Oh, guess what!"

"Hmm?" Link hummed as he stuffed more food into his mouth, causing his cheeks to puff out in a hamster-like manner.

"When I went out looking for fruits, I found the next tower!" You exclaimed as you clasped your hands together. "Or well... I assume it is."

"You did?" He asked with a mouthful. He swallowed the food and cleared his throat before speaking up again. "Where is it?"

"Near Death Mountain. I could only make out its faint orange glow, but at least we have a location," you shrugged and took a piece of fruit from his plate. You plopped it into your mouth and grinned. "We can go to it once you've fully recovered."

Link gasped when you took the fruit and sent you a playful glare. "Mhm," he nodded. "Or, we can go now. As I said, I feel fine." He set his empty plate to the side and, to prove he felt alright, he began to fumble off the ground. But doing so caused the cut in his stomach to strain painfully. His face contorted into a mix of agony and frustration as he sat back down abruptly. "Ow," he hissed as he hugged his stomach tightly.

The grin on your lips wiped away when you saw his pain. You looked at him worriedly and shook your head. "You're in no condition to travel. If you keep moving around you'll reopen your wound Link." You spoke with concern, and when the boy looked up to gaze at you he sighed. "So can you please lay down and just rest? I know you hate it, but it's better than bleeding out." You gently cupped one of his cheeks and waited for him to heed your words.

Yes, Link hated resting. The very idea of laying down and doing nothing but wait for stupid wounds to heal angered him. However, seeing your beautiful eyes filled with so much concern and worry made him feel somewhat guilty. You did so much for him and he wasn't about to repay you by possibly hurting himself more. "Alright. On one condition," he said as he lifted one finger.

You exhaled and slowly ran your hand down. "And what's that?" You tilted your head and stared into his captivating blue eyes.

"You have to give me a lot of head kisses."

You cracked a smile. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. You said you'd do that whenever I was feeling bad. I think that applies now," he commented with a proud smile.

You rolled your eyes playfully and cupped his cheeks, squishing them slightly. "Fine, I'll agree to your terms." You lowered his head and pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead. There was a tiny smile on your lips as you moved away and when you brought your hands down to your lap, you noticed a light shade of red spread across his cheeks. "Now," you gulped, feeling a fluttering sensation sprout in your stomach, "lay down."

The kiss made the boy suppress a large smile that threatened to appear. And when he felt his cheeks heat up, he quickly cleared his throat and pretended as nothing happened. "So demanding," Link teased with a cheeky grin. Nonetheless, the boy did as he was told and rested his back against his blankets. "If I'm going to spend most of my time resting, what are you going to do?"

You opened your mouth and paused. "I don't know." You glanced around, checking to see if there was anything you could occupy yourself with. You had already given the horses food and water, cleaned your clothes along with Link's and cooked so there was pretty much nothing. You stared at your satchel and pursed your lips. Writing in your journal could be a good pass time, but you didn't exactly have anything to write about.

Link grinned mischievously and grabbed your hands. He guided them to his hair and hummed. "You can play with my hair then," he chuckled softly and looked at you. "Unless, of course, you want to do something else."

You let him place your hands on his hair and smiled. "Hmm, no. Playing with your hair is fine," you hummed as you ran your fingers through his blonde locks. You enjoyed the delicate feeling and you subconsciously began to twirl strands of his hair around.

He shivered when he felt you twirl his hair, but it was a pleasurable sensation. He then focused on your actions as the atmosphere grew quiet, but it wasn't at all awkward. It was soothing silence, one that was only filled with the sound of chirping birds and soft breathing. His eyes fluttered close for a few seconds, though they opened gradually when he felt you fidget. He stared at you, smiling shyly when you both made eye contact. "What?" He questioned your staring in a non-rude manner.

"You just look so peaceful when you rest," you breathed out, lightly brushing your fingers over his facial features.

Link sent you a funny smile. "That a good thing?"

You nodded your head and snickered. "Oh yes, very." You poked his nose before going back to massaging his head.

He smiled a bit more and once again got caught up gazing into your eyes. Looking into them made him think of his dream. He didn't know if there was any meaning behind it, but he did find it peculiar that you just so happened to appear in one of his dreams. "I dreamt of you last night," he spoke a bit quietly as he continued looking at you.

You raised your eyebrows in surprise before questioning his words. "Really? What was the dream about?"

"Us," he answered, "fighting monsters."

"So basically our everyday life," you laughed.

"Yeah, but... it was amazing. I mean, you were amazing. You fought off some Lizalfos like nothing and it was just, wow." He made an explosion sound with his mouth and then shook his head with an alluring smile.

"Dream me sounds awesome." You chuckled and observed his expressions intently.

"Yes, but real you is better."

"Is that a compliment?" You awed.

Link rolled his eyes playfully. "No, just a statement." He was joking, but you faked a frown to make him feel bad. "Okay, okay, yes. It was a compliment (Y/n)."

You hummed in satisfaction and ruffled his hair. "Thank you," you said while scrunching your nose. "Now, as much as I love talking with you, I think you should go to sleep already Link."

The boy pouted and shook his head. "I don't want to."

"We had an agreement! I kiss your head and you rest."

"I am resting. Just not my eyes," he explained with a cute grin. "And I said I wanted a lot of head kisses, not just one."

You scoffed and half-smiled. "You're unbelievable."

"I know." Link nuzzled into your hand and looked at you with puppy dog eyes. "So may I have another head kiss?" He pouted his lips childishly, which came off as adorable. He knew you would give in eventually so he simply waited, holding back a grin in order to continue his pouting act. To make the look better he knitted his eyebrows together and faked sniffed. "Please." His pleading sounded more like a 'pwease,' which only added to the adorable factor.

"Ugh," you cocked your head back and sighed. "Fine, but you have to sleep for a bit at least." You looked back down at him and raised an eyebrow. "Alright?"

He frowned. "Sleep is for the weak."

You laughed and hugged yourself. "Maybe, but you need to rest." You waved your hand around as you held in your laughter and leaned forward. "So are you going to sleep or no? Hmm?"

Link moved a bit back, feeling slightly intimidated when you got closer. "If I say no... what happens?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Want to find out?"

He shook his head with wide eyes. "No, I'll sleep," he said quickly, smiling innocently.

You grinned and sat straight. "Great. While you do that I'll go see if the horses need anything." You picked yourself up from the ground and looked down at Link. "I'll give you another forehead kiss when I'm back, yes?" You pressed your lips together to hold in a smile. The sentence sounded very mother-like, and you knew the boy thought so too when he cracked a goofy grin.

"Am I some kind of kid now?" Link questioned with a small chortle.

"You act like one so," you stressed on the word and shrugged with a smirk plastered on your lips.

He gasped. "I do not."

"I beg to differ."

Link looked at you with a dead serious face. "I don't act like a kid (Y/n)."

You suppressed a smile, but to make sure you didn't accidentally display it you brought a hand over your mouth and pursed your lips. "Okay, whatever your say Linky," you cooed. You turned on your heel and walked away. "Be right back!" You looked over your shoulder to glance at the boy before directing your full attention to the horses that rested just a few feet away from you.

   •••

Getting Link to rest for three days straight was the hardest thing you ever had to do. You'd think battling a Lynel, Hinox, and countless amount of monsters would be more difficult, but boy were you wrong. The Hylian boy would constantly fidget around in his bed and throw a fit about not wanting to rest. You understood resting was quite boring and on some level, dreadful, but you couldn't risk letting him get hurt. Not when he had to appease another Divine Beast soon. Fortunately, after the fourth day, you noticed his wounds weren't as bad as before.

You examined the cut that used to cover most of Link's stomach intently. It was already mending itself, leaving a scar behind. You smiled and glanced up at him as you let go of the hem of his tunic. "Well, your injury is almost completely healed!" You chirped as you rested your hands on your hips. "Give it a few more days and I think it'll be gone."

"Does this mean no more resting?" Link asked as he peered down at his newly formed scar. He grinned and flickered his eyes up at you.

You looked into his hope-filled eyes and giggled. "Yes, but you have to promise to be careful these next few days."

Link brought a hand over his heart and lifted his other. "I promise," he said with a nod of his head. "Can we get going now?"

"Eager much?" You laughed as you bent down to pick up your blankets. "We still need to pack everything. So if you want to leave already I suggest you help." You folded your blankets neatly and stacked them one by one. You then stood back up and went toward Zephyr, who patiently waited for you to stash your things away in her saddlebags. You tenderly stroked her snout before placing the blankets and quilts inside the heavy bags. "Sorry about all the weight girl. Once we get to the stables we'll sell a couple of things."

Zephyr snorted and kicked the ground gently with her hooves. You smiled at her sweetly and then turned around to see Link, who was struggling with his blankets. The boy, rather than folding them all, decided to simply stuff it into Epona's clustered saddlebag. He had to force the blankets inside and once he did he closed the bag and sent you a toothy smile. "All done!" He exclaimed.

"You didn't even fold the blankets, did you?" You shook your head.

Link nervously chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Not exactly... but who cares?" He shrugged and got onto Epona's back. "Now, let's not waste valuable time, yeah? According to Lydia, the stables aren't too far from here and the sooner we get there the better."

You let out a puff of air and mounted your horse as well. You scanned the area to make sure you had everything before moving your eyes to Link. "Well lead the way," you gestured at the path with your hand. "Unless you want me to lead?"

"You led last time so I'll lead." He booted his horse's sides and guided her toward the trail. His eyes moved up and eventually, they landed on Death Mountain. "Do you remember which trail we needed to go on?" He glanced at you.

"The one that goes north which is right over... there." You pointed at the road.

Link followed your gaze and nodded. "Alright." He began to lead Epona to the correct trail, and once she trotted on it he lifted his eyes to stare at the volcanic mountain. He canvassed the nearing area with narrowed eyes, taking in the red lava that flowed down the volcano and the dark smoke that spewed out its mouth. There was only so much he could see from where he was, but he was able to catch sight of the next Divine Beast. The large machine circled the volcano slowly and every once and a while it would let out a cry that could be faintly heard.

"Is that Vah Rudania?" You leaned forward, hoping to get a better look at the ancient relic that laid hundreds of miles away. The machine, at a distance, appeared small, but you knew that as you got closer you'd see its true size.

"Looks like it." Link kept his blue eyes fixated on the Divine Beast. "Scary, huh?" He finally ripped his attention away from the machine and directed it toward you.

"Little bit. But I'm sure you'll appease it easily." You made eye contact with him and offered a small smile.

"You think so?"

"Yes. I have a question though." You paused and parted your lips, flickering your eyes toward the volcanic mountain and then him. "Are... you going to let me come with you this time?"

Link opened his mouth and furrowed his eyebrows. He thought about it for a few minutes before giving any type of response. "I don't know," he admitted as he nervously chewed on his lower lip. He remembered how difficult it had been to appease the previous Divine Beast. The battle with Ganon's creation, Waterblight, left him with so many injuries, and he knew the fight that awaited him this time wouldn't end differently. "I think it would be best if you didn't."

You didn't expect that answer. "Are you serious? Link, I can be of great help if you let me come!"

"I know that (Y/n)." He dismissed your words with a wave of his hand. "But you can help me when I get back. I'll probably need some kind of aiding after fighting one of Ganon's creations again."

You frowned slightly. "If I'm there, I could help you avoid getting hurt or worse, killed."

"True... but I have Mipha's Grace, remember? If anything were to happen, her healing powers will kick in and save me." Link wanted you to be by his side when the time came to appease Vah Rudania, truly, but he didn't want to risk getting you hurt. It wasn't that he didn't trust you. He knew how well you fought and defended yourself, but he would rather put his life on the line than both of you.

You looked down at your hands and quietly exhaled. Something about the tone of his voice let you know you had no way of persuading him in letting you go. You shook your head slowly and raised your eyes, only to look at the path and not at him. If it wasn't obvious, part of you was mad. Surely I was made to help him inside the Divine Beasts as well, right? You had no way of knowing and that made you grimace lightly.

"You're not mad... right?" Link asked as he studied your face intently.

"No," you lied.

The boy knitted his eyebrows together and sighed. "(Y/n)—."

You held your hand up. "Link, I get it. You rather have me help by tending to your wounds and that's completely fine," you stated, even though your tone said otherwise.

Link pursed his lips and pulled Epona's reins to the right. Once he was closer to you he stretched his hand out and gently placed it on yours. "Look, I would love for you to come with me, okay? But I feel like I have to do this on my own. Not to prove myself or anything, but to avenge the Champion's that fell one-hundred years ago." He sweetly squeezed your hand and sent you a caring look. "So please, promise me you'll stay behind. Besides, I need someone to come back to once I defeat Ganon's creation." He nudged you, hoping to lighten your mood.

You bit your bottom lip and finally looked at him. You didn't want to agree, but when you heard his reason behind it and his witty comment of coming back to you, you couldn't help but nod and crack a weak smile. "Will you be careful?" You asked, glancing down at your hands.

"I'll try." He looked at your lips, grinning when he managed to make you smile. He rose his eyes to gaze at you before sighing. "But I can't really promise anything."

"Yeah, I know." You brushed your fingertips over his knuckles and slowly made eye contact with him again. "Just try not to be reckless then."

Link chuckled. "Me? Reckless? Never," he said a bit sarcastically. His eyes crinkled as he smiled a bit more.

You smiled in return and looked at the path, only to see how much you had both travelled and when you saw a large circular tent in the distance, you blinked. "Hey, look!" You blurted out, breaking whatever moment you were having with Link unintentionally. "The stables."

The boy sat on his saddle correctly and placed a hand over his squinting eyes to block the bright sun. "Already? Wow, that was quick." He looked a bit surprised as he glanced at you. He half-smiled and kicked Epona's sides, urging her to gallop faster. As Link neared the stables, he felt a wave of heat hit his face immediately. He grimaced and looked at the volcanic mountain that continued sending heat waves.

You fanned yourself when you felt the heat and sucked air between your teeth. "Man it's hot," you said as you finally reached the stables. The people there seemed unbothered by the heat, and it made you wonder how they were able to tolerate it.

Link nodded and wiped away the thin layer of sweat that was already forming on his brow. "No kidding." He dismounted his horse and rubbed his neck while gazing at you. "We should leave the horses here."

You hummed in response and hopped off Zephyr's back. "Want me to board them?"

He shook his head and went toward you. He grabbed your horse's reins and smiled. "I'll do it. You just wait here." He took ahold of Epona's reins as well and then led them toward the stables.

You fiddled with your fingers, watching as Link spoke with a man. You then pressed your lips together and directed your attention toward the trail that led into Death Mountain. The heat that radiated from the area made sweat accumulate on your forehead and as you wiped it away with your forearm, a certain young lady walked up to you. "Excuse me," the woman said as she put the broom she had in her hand down. "Are you headed to Goron City?"

You glanced at the female and hesitated. "Yes... how did you know?"

The young lady shook her head and smiled. "Most travellers that stop by Foothill Stable head there," she explained as she placed her hands on her hips. She ran her eyes down your clothing and pursed her lips. "You do plan on changing into some fireproof clothes though, correct?"

"Fireproof... clothes?" You raised an eyebrow. "Um, why would I need that?"

The female exhaled and pressed a hand on her chest. "This is how tourists get a bad rep," she mumbled before gesturing toward Death Mountain. "That place is sheer cliff after sheer cliff and it gets so hot that your body can catch fire."

"Catch fire?" You blinked. "Really?"

She nodded. "Mhm. Now normally, I wouldn't stop a stranger from heading to their doom... but there's something about you that I like. So, I'll sell you a couple of fireproof elixirs. They'll protect you from the burning air and if you have enough, you'll reach Goron City unharmed." The lady began to open up her satchel to show off the countless amount of dark red elixirs she had.

You looked down at her bag and smiled gratefully. "You're very kind... but I'm afraid I don't have many rupees at the moment." You chewed on your lip and raised your eyes.

"Oh? Well, that's alright! Do you have anything you can sell? If so, I'll gladly buy it off you," she said with a fond smile. "Then you can use the money to buy my elixirs."

"As a matter of fact, I have plenty of things to sell." You grinned and looked at Link, who was about to give your horse's reins to the stable owner. "Can you give me a minute?" You nodded your head at the woman and quickly rushed to the Hylian boy. "Hey! Wait, I need to get some things from Zephyr's saddlebags."

Link raised an eyebrow and turned to look at you. "What things?"

You dismissed his words and kindly smiled at the old man that was about to grab her reins. "May I get something before you board her?" The elder smiled as a response before taking a step back, giving you space to collect the countless amount of gemstones you had stashed away in Zephyr's saddlebags. You hummed and stood on your toes, grabbing everything until the heavyweight that was once on your horse's back disappeared. "This is it, thank you!"

The elder bowed his head and took Zephyr away. You turned on your heel, flashing Link a small grin before hurrying toward the young lady that offered you fireproof elixirs. "Can I sell you this?" You asked, holding all of the gemstones in your forearms.

She looked down at the sparkling rocks with wide eyes. Her jaw dropped slightly as she hesitantly took one. "Where did you get all of these?!" She asked in almost a whisper.

"Chests mostly," you answered with a chuckle.

"Oh my." She examined the blue gemstone in her hand and looked at you. "All of this is worth thousands of rupees."

"Really?" You looked down at the gemstones and tilted your head. How could a shiny rock be so pricy, you thought.

"I'll gladly buy all of it, though," she said. She rummaged through her satchel for a few seconds, stopping only when she found what she was looking for. She pulled out a medium-sized pouch that clinked whenever it was moved around. "There are about forty golden rupees in this bag. They're worth a lot more than simple green ones."

"They are?" You took the pouch when she handed it to you.

"Yes. Each golden rupee is equivalent to three-hundred green ones. And I just gave you forty so you have about twelve thousand rupees," she explained as she took your gemstones one by one.

"Wait a minute, twelve thousand?! I doubt these gemstones are worth that much!" Your jaw dropped slightly as you opened the pouch, seeing the golden rupees that rested inside. You knitted your eyebrows together and looked up at the female with abashed eyes. "I can't accept all of this."

"Sweetie, trust me. You'll need that money when you get to Goron City. They sell fireproof clothing, which is much more reliable than simple elixirs. But," she began to place her new gemstones in her satchel, "they're very pricey."

You opened your mouth to protest, but no words came out. You gazed back down at the golden rupees and sighed, taking one. "Well, at least I can pay you back by buying your elixirs."

"Ah yes!" She took out the small bottled elixirs and looked at you. "How many will you need?"

"What do you suggest?"

"Hmm, getting to Goron City may take a while, especially with the number of monsters lurking around. To be safe, take three," the female suggested as she handed you the glass bottles.

You nodded and took it from her hand. You then inserted them inside your bag. "Could you give me three more? My partner will need some too."

"Of course." She offered another three bottled elixirs and smiled fondly.

You smiled back and grabbed the last glass bottles. "Thank you," you said as you handed her a golden rupee.

"You're welcome. Have fun at Goron City!" The woman sent you one last sweet smile before kneeling. She grabbed her broom and then walked away, heading inside the large tent.

You exhaled through your nose and glanced at Link, who was finally walking toward you. "Who was that?" He asked as he glanced at the girl that paced away before directing his eyes at you.

"Just a sweet lady that I bought some fireproof elixirs from," you answered as the two of you began the journey toward Death Mountain. "She said we'd need them, so I guess we better drink it before entering." You pulled out an elixir for each of you and offered one.

"Fireproof elixir?" Link questioned as he took the dark red elixir into his hand. He studied the liquid with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, apparently we can catch fire if we aren't wearing the proper equipment, or have this." You lifted the bottled liquid and swirled it around. It looked repelling, and you knew the taste would be too. Taking a deep breath, you removed the cork from the glass bottle and brought it up to your lips. The scent almost caused you to gag, but you didn't think twice about it. You tilted the bottle up and once the liquid touched your tongue you squeezed your eyes closed, swallowing without a thought. A long shiver ran down your spine as the after taste set.

"Disgusting?" He asked while grinning. He swiftly grabbed his slate to activate the Camera rune. He then lifted it and snapped a picture of your screwed face with a mischievous look.

"Very." You shuddered, shaking away the feeling and taste before glancing at his slate. You eyed him as you put the empty bottle away. "Did you—," you were about to ask if he had gotten a picture, but the boy innocently shook his head.

"No," he responded with a smug grin.

"You're a terrible liar Link." You lifted a finger and pointed it at him. "You better delete it."

"Hmm, no." Link took a step back and glanced down at the slate. Seeing the picture made him burst out laughing. "Oh my— (Y/n) your face!" He wheezed as he bent over while hugging his stomach. His laughter was causing his wound to pulse, but it didn't hurt too much. He cackled loudly, looking back at the picture every once in a while so he could laugh more.

You huffed and attempted to grab the slate from his hands, but he was quick to move it away. "Link!" You whined and reached behind him, though he would constantly move the Sheikah Slate around so you wouldn't get it. "Oh come on! Give it to me!"

"No! You'll delete it and this picture is absolute gold!" To make it harder for you, he lifted the slate way over his head. You were shorter compared to him, so he knew you wouldn't be able to grab it.

You looked up and stood on your toes, but you couldn't reach the object no matter how hard you tried. "Ugh," you grumbled and jumped, though that didn't work so well either. You let out a small whine and crossed your arms. "You're mean."

"Maybe." Link smirked and continued holding the slate up high. "I'll bring it down if you promise not to delete it."

You groaned and looked away. "Fine," you mumbled. Though you weren't at all happy knowing Link had a picture of you reacting horribly to an elixir, you simply thought of a way to get back at him.

The boy gradually lowered his hand. He cautiously turned the screen off, keeping his eyes on you to make sure you didn't try to grab it from him. "Let's get going," he said as he grabbed your hand, tugging you down the path that swerved between a large canyon.

You looked down at your hands and shook your head. "You're forgetting something." You lifted your head and gestured toward the elixir that was in his other hand.

Link followed your gaze and smiled sheepishly. "Ah, right." He released your hand and opened the bottled elixir. He grimaced when he took a whiff of the liquid, but instead of thinking it over he simply brought up to his lips and chugged it down. The horrible taste made goosebumps appear on his skin. "You're right, it does taste disgusting." He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and shivered.

Rolling your eyes, you took the empty bottle from his hands and stuffed it inside your satchel. "Mhm," you said as you began to walk further away. "Let's not waste any time, yeah? We still need to find that tower."

Link jogged to your side and patted his chest while clearing his throat. "You're right. Do you know how long the effect of this elixir lasts?"

"No. So we should probably pick up the pace," you empathised, flickering your eyes at him. "Unless you want to burn alive."

"No, I rather not."

"Good, now come on." You grabbed his hand and began to tug him deep inside the canyon. Even though you each had two extra elixirs, you didn't want to risk wasting any unnecessary time and you hoped nothing was laying ahead that would sidetrack you both.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.8K 150 46
The story is around a hundred years later after the calamity Ganon took over hyrule. Hyrule is in great danger! Not only that, humans and other bein...
136K 3.1K 59
Before the Great Calamity, Zelda and Link travel amongst Hyrule together. They must learn to tolerate each other on their journey. Zelda, having bare...
55.4K 659 46
《COMPLETE》 - Note: this series is under ongoing editing - Before the Calamity, there were no troubles to face, no hardships, and no sacrifices that...
6.4K 161 62
Time has passed. Hyrule is getting rebuilt. Zelda on the other hand is not quite sure what to do. She is no longer a princess, She's a queen with res...