𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍...

By saltehcake

[ HIGHSCHOOL AU! //COMPLETED ] "𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦, 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘶�... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 13

996 88 39
By saltehcake

lmao i want this to happen ↑

• • • •

A few weeks have passed ever since the (h/c) haired girl and Bam became together and meanwhile, Khun was still a third wheel.

Bam and (Name) were seated in a bench just outside their school building, they were holding each other's hand and the girl's head was placed on Bam's shoulder, they were enjoying the peace and the soft light of the sun.

Khun however, was a bench away from the two lovebirds. He chugged down his expensive pure water on one drink as he stares at the tree from a distance to distract himself from suffering.

"Hey, Bam. What do you wanna do this weekend?"

"You decide." Bam shrugged as he smiled at the girl beside him.

"Hmmm.." The girl placed a hand under her chin, thinking deeply.

"How about we go on a date?" (Name) had an expectant look on her face as she said this. She imagines different romantic scenarios in her imaginative mind.

"Sounds good to me." After a few minutes, the bell rang, reminding the students to get back at their perspective classrooms. The trio headed to their room which was on the fourth floor, when they got there, (Name) was on her knees as she tries to regain her breath, her knees felt weak.

(in my school i had to walk up to the 7th floor everyday :'(( except on exams, i use the elevator since on exam period i go 2 school 1 hr early.

being alone in a cold classroom makes me concentrate more. i kinda miss being back at school :(

just wanna share this :)) )

The project that the trio made were a success, they got a perfect score thanks to Khun's amazing PowerPoint animations, Bam's research and (Name)'s complete report. The three of them were a perfect group.

They were now once again back at the own seats, (Name) was taking important notes and Bam well.. he's still staring at (Name). This was always what he did ever since he first met her on the train, he continues to stare despite the fact that the girl he's staring at is already his.

The clock slowly ticks by and the (h/c) haired female was dozing off, her eyes closing and opening, the teacher's monotone voice can be heard in the background. She tries to stay awake but she just couldn't beat the urge to sleep.

(Name) was now fast asleep in her desk and was making a small snore, Bam was grinning ear to ear as he secretly snaps a picture his girl's sleeping figure. The 'blonde' male that was seated behind the girl noticed this and then rolled his eyes, there's no single day he couldn't see his two friends being sweet with each other.

After a few hours, the school bell rang, the teacher dismissed the class and the students rushed out of their rooms, the girl was still fast asleep. Bam thought, 'Did she not sleep last night?'

"(Name).. wake up." The dark brown haired male gently spoke as he poke the right cheek of the sleeping girl. The poking was no use because (Name) is a heavy sleeper.

Khun stood at Bam's side with arms crossed as he stare a his (h/c) haired friend. He sighed before raising his hand and then slapping the back of her head.

(Name) let out a cough as she opens her eyes, she rubbed her eyes before sitting up straight and then stretching her arms and legs.

"Is class already finished?"

"Duh, you slept like a log." Khun said as he began to walk away, (Name) yawned before standing up on her seat. Bam helped his girl clean her belongings before taking her bag from her to carry it. Khun said that girl's like it when men carry their things.

"Aw.. you don't have to do that, Bam." The male shook his head and before taking (Name)'s hand and dragging her to Khun's direction.

"Oi, hurry up!" The 'blonde' haired male yelled as he was now in front of the school gates. They asked Jinsung not to pick them up today because they-- I mean Bam wanted to walk (Name) today.

The trio walked on the quiet street with a few cars passing by, they were once again in a convenience store that was near the train station. Khun entered first and behind him was the sweet couple.

"(Name), want some ice-cream?" The dark brown haired male spoke as he looked at the girl beside him. The girl nodded her head excitedly.

Bam let out a laugh before saying, "Sit there. I'll get the ice-cream." He pointed at the available table with four chairs that was placed near the clear window.

"Okay." (Name) walked to the table with her bag and then sat down. She wasted her time on twitter looking at cute dog pictures.

(saw this cute pic on my newsfeed)

After a few minutes, Khun was the first one to come back to (Name), he bought a can of soda and one bag of potato chips. He opened the chips and then began munching on it.

The (h/c) haired girl was staring a Gamyeon's chips, she gulped before reaching out a hand. Why was Bam taking so long?!

She was about to reach a chip but suddenly, a hand slapped her own. "Ow!" She placed her hand hear her chest, she pouted as she soothes her slapped hand. After being dramatic, she annoyed the hell out of her 'blonde' haired friend, she began to whine before saying,

"Can I have atleast one?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Just one."

"I said no."

"One small chip?"

"(Name), no."

"Please--"

"I'm back. Oh and here you go, (Name)." The 'blue' eyed male handed the girl her cookies and cream ice-cream and a steamed pork bun.

"Wah! Thank you, Bam!" (Name) grinned and then stuck her tongue out just to make Khun jealous. The blue poppy eyed male rolled his eyes before ignoring the girl and then scrolled through his phone.

The (e/c) eyed female took a bite of her pork buns, making her tinted pink cheeks puffed out. Bam was at her side, once again staring at his girlfriend, his hand placed under his jaw and his elbow is on the table. He was so distracted to the point that he forgot that their ice-cream was slowly melting.

".. Bam?"

Bam hummed as he continues to stare, his eyes wandered to her (h/c) coloured hair, he moved a hand forward and then tucked the stray hair. After that, he looked at her (e/c) eyes, once again drowing in it, he remembers the the time when he and (Name) were on the (Last Name)'s porch. The (h/c) haired female also stared at her boyfriend's 'blue' and golden tinted eyes.

The look in his eyes whenever he lays them upon the girl he adores resembled the epitome of love.

As the two couple were staring at each other lovingly. Khun was at the sidelines suffering alone. He sighed before reaching out for soda, he opened it and then it made a loud noise. The two lovers looked at him.

"We're having a moment here.." Oh, (Name) was looking pissed off.

"And I'm having a cola."

• • • •

the cola scene is from twitter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.3K 30
(y/n), a doctor. One of the best in her region actually. She lived a very busy life, going to school, going to science, archery training, and then wo...
22.7K 826 10
𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚂𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍...
628K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.9M 71.5K 68
Lauren Carmen believed in many things, from aliens to evolution, yet she didn't think it was possible to wake up one day in the body of a character f...