Creepypasta Lemons And Onesho...

Por SoullessArtist

Lemons and various creepypasta oneshots. Más

Requests Closed
Jeff the Killer x Winged Reader
Jeff x Winged Reader(revamped)
Slenderman x Proxy Reader
BEN Drowned x Glitch Reader
Jane the Killer x Vampire Fem Reader
Trendorman x Witch Reader(P1)
Trendorman x Witch Reader(P2)
Splendorman x Enchantress Reader
Eyeless Jack x Werewolf Reader
Lulu x Devil Fem Reader
Herobrine X Metahuman Reader
Sexual Offenderman x Siren Reader
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader - Part 2
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader - Update
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader - Part 3
Puppeteer x Vampire Reader
Evil x Reader
Slenderwoman x Proxy Fem Reader
BEN Drowned x Reader
Slenderman x Reader
Clockwork x Fem Reader
Lulu x Reader
Yandere Hoodi and Masky x Reader
Eyeless Jack x Blind Reader
Masky x Proxy Reader pt 1
Jason x Reader x Candypop
Eyeless Jack x Angel Reader

Jason the Toymaker x Reader

5.6K 63 143
Por SoullessArtist

You walk the streets of your hometown. It's almost midnight, but you don't care. You're trying to walk home after the drinks your friends convinced you to have. It wasn't so much you would accidentally stumble into the street, but enough to make you disoriented. A street name looks familiar, so you turn onto it and keep walking.

At some point, you stumbled onto a business street, lined with small, local shops. One still has its lights on, so it must still be open. Somewhere in your fuzzed mind, you decide to go in and ask for directions.

The shop is full of dolls of different sizes, puppets, and other various toys. It's larger inside them it had appeared from the sidewalk. There's a clerk's desk at the far side of the room with a door marked for employees behind it.

Seeing no clerk, you search the seemingly-endless isles for them. You find a man in a distant isle in strange clothes. His hair is red and slightly shaggy, dangling over his shoulders. His eye is tattooed with a sort of spiky design. He wears a tailored suit vest over a white undershirt, which is rolled up to his elbows. His pants a black and clearly meant for something slightly fancier then a simple toymaker.

Conclusion: Shop owner/Strange man➡Dangerous

You clear your throat. "'Scuse me, but could I get a map? Or directions?" You hear your voice, distantly noting how slurred they are.

The man looks up, surprised at first, but smiles after taking you in. He stands, places his left hand across his chest and gives a slight bow. "Of course miss, I'd he happy to." His voice is somewhat deep, smooth. Calming.

He leads the way back to his desk. "I have a few maps in my back room, come see." He slides a key into the locked door and opens it. It's a simple break room with a counter along one wall, cupboards above and below, with a microwave on it. At the other end there's a very small bed, a threadbare couch and an old television. Even though the space is small, it's as clean as a hospital room.

You follow the shopkeeper inside and sit on the edge of the couch, watching the man open a small drawer on the other end.

There's a faint click sound and the lights in the room go out. You hear the man walk to the door. Another click, this one slightly louder.

Oh no. I'm trapped! Bad idea! Bad idea! Warning scream in your head as you try to remember how your brother fought off bullies back in school. No good. Your brain is still too fogged to think straight.

There's slight pressure on your shoulder, pushing you up against the back of the couch. He's pushing you back. "Stay right here. Be a good girl and I'll give you that map." His voice is dripping with lust.

A drawer opens and you hear the soft clatter of metal. A cupboard swirls open, a bit of shuffling, and it closes again. You hear him drop the things on the floor somewhere near the corner the bed was in. He roughly grabs your arm, practically throwing you into the bed. You squeak in surprise as you feel your hands pinned above your head. Something cold and hard wraps around your wrist as you hear more clinking.

Chains! So he's a kinky son of a bitch. Shit. You screech. Not that you particularly minded. Sometimes chains were fun to play with. But not when you're about to be raped!

You pull the chains, but they don't give much. A dark chuckle sounds from above you as you feel him slip over you. Pressure on your waist, but not enough to hurt. A rough kiss plants itself firmly on your lips. You clamp your jaw shut, and seal your lips.

He growls and grabs your breast, squeezing harder then necessary. You gasp, about to squeak, or maybe moan? You don't know, because your cut off by something strong and slick feeling around your mouth, stroking your tongue and the roof of your wet cavern. You realise he's frenching you, and he tastes amazing. You moan as he slowly drags the tip of his tongue over the ridge of yours, sending shivers through you. Your hips press up into his, wanting a lot more of what he's offering.

Maybe this kink thing isn't so bad.

Too soon, he pulls away and you know he's smirking. You feel his mouth against your jaw, nipping hard enough to give mild shocks, licking slow enough to make you shiver. He moves down your jaw to your neck, where he bites a piece of flesh. Somehow, the pain sends a wave of pleasure through your body. You moan again, shivering at the sounds. He chuckles against your skin as he sucks the bite. He licks it before sitting up, increasing the pressure on your waist.

You feel him shift, reaching to the floor and picking something up. In a flash of a second, you hear ripping and your shirt is gone. You gasp as cold air hits your body. Then your breasts are bare and his mouth is viciously biting and sucking your left, while almost clawing your right. The feel of sharp teeth and claws raking over you flesh make a you arch your back, panting as waves of pleasure cause you to shiver. You whimper when he stops, only to find his mouth has moved to the other breast.

His free hand trails down your stomach with steady pressure. You feel him lift his hips as his hand slips under your pants, underwear, and down to your dripping wet folds. He draws a cold finger from a soft spot just below your back door, over your throbbing hole, and up to your clit, only to move even slower on the way back down. His claw presses into your skin as it rakes back up, making you almost scream.

He lifts his head from your breast and whispers into your ear. "By the way, my name is Jason. And I want to hear your scream it. I want to hear you beg me for more." His voice is of satin as you feel his tongue play with your ear.

All you can do is nod as he takes your clit between the tips of his claws and rubs, causing shivers and twitches to spasm across your entire body.

His hand, previously occupied by your breast, slips down to unbutton your pants. At least, that's what you thought. Instead, a harsh, stinging pain races down your legs as he rips you pants from you, your underwear soon following.

With your arms chained above your head, you squirm to cover yourself, feeling his intense glare as he soaks in your body.

You feel him bend over you and reach up, taking the cuffs. "Now, I'm going to let you go and you're going to be a good girl and follow all my orders. Understand?"

You whimper and nod. Then the cuffs are gone and you're rubbing your wrists as you sit up. A small lamp comes on from the tv stand next to the bed.

Jason looks different then before. His arms are black up to his elbows, his fingers ending in claws. His teeth are much sharper and his eyes look like they're glowing in the lamp light. He's smirking at you, his eyes intense.

"Stand up." He growls seductively, an evil grin stretching over his lips. Lips you now seem to crave. You fumble to stand up, getting off the bed. "Turn around slowly, I want to see you. When your back is facing me, I want you to slowly squat and come back up. Arch your back and extend your ass as you do." His voice is hard, commanding, and dripping with a kind of lust you've never heard before.

You nod and do as he says, turning with your arms slightly extended from your sides. When you squat, you keep your legs together, hands on your knees, and poke your ass out as far as you can.

He groans at you to stay at the lowest point. He gets off the bed and comes over, stroking your lower back and butt, grinding against you. "I think you're going to need to strip me." He says in your ear, bending over so his stomach is parallel to your back. He stands up and takes a step back.

You slowly straighten and turn around to see his arms are slightly extended, keeping his front completely exposed. You tentatively reach your hands up to his shoulders, dragging them down to the first button on his vest. He closes his eyes and sighs as you unbutton his vest, making sure to press against him as you slip it off his arms. You pull away your chest enough to do the rest, keeping as steady as you can on his waist, which you can feel the slight bulge through his pants. You drop his undershirt on the floor, letting your hands glide over his toned chest and stomach before gliding down his sides as you crouch down to do his pants. You feel him watching you as you pull the belt off, drop it, and grab his pants and boxers pulling them down to the tips of his boots, pointedly not looking at his eleven-inch, rock-hard boner.

He sits and you pull off his boots, the finish with his pants. As soon as your done he stands again, aligning his dick with your mouth. "Blow me." His voice is much more gravely.

You take the base in your hands, and kiss his tip, licking it gently before hollowing your cheeks and slipping your lips over it. You pick it as you suck, bobbing your head up and down his shaft, doing your best to deep throat. Whatever your mouth can't reach, your hands pump. He groans as his hand snakes into your hair, slowly starting to face-fuck you. After only a moment, all you can do his keep your head still as he pumps his dick down your throat, groaning about how good your mouth feels. Thankfully, he soon comes in your mouths and pulls out. He takes your cheeks between his fingers and forces your head up as your about to spit. A snarl is on his face, "Swallow." He growls, this time not so kind.

You swallow, gulping. For good measure, you lick his dick clean.

He grabs your arms, yanks you up and throws you on your stomach into the bed. He gets on top of you, his dick still hard, poking at your ass cheeks. He moves your hair out of his way and licks you neck, kissing down your spin, hands clawing your lower back and grabbing your ass roughly. Before you know it, he's thrust himself into your ass, making you scream a confusing mixture of pain and pleasure.

Immediately, he's pounding into you, one hand grabbing your hair, the other is tightly gripping your waist. "What's my name bitch?" He demands as he relentlessly pounds into your ass, stretching you further then any man before. You love it. I

"Ah~! Jjason! Hharder! Ah~" you manage between moans.

"What's that?" He growls, stopping and panting.

"Please! Fuck me sober, daddy!" You want him. You want the pain he gives, the feel of his dominance, knowing there's nothing you can do to fight.

"I can't hear you bitch."

"Fuck me until I can't walk for a month, Jason! Make me your bitch! Make me your toy, daddy!" You scream. He slaps your ass, hard, as he begins thrusting again. This time he's faster, deeper and much, much harder. He hits a spot that makes you scream his name.

"Is that what you want bitch? Right there?" He somehow coos gently, hitting your prostate again.

"Yes, oh yes, Jason!" Is all you manage, as he's hit the spot again.

After only a few more hits, the tight ball that's been forming in your core explodes and you feel your cum streaming down your leg. He thrusts a few more times before you feel hot fluid dripping out of your ass. He pulls out and flips you over, cuffing you back to the bed. He spreads your legs as wide as he can, licking the cum off you legs and womanhood. He bites you clit, sucking, making you moan. He shoves his long tongue up your hole, which is throbbing so badly it hurts. He eats you up for a bit longer before slamming into you, faster then any human, making you scream his name.

He fucks you hard and fast, making your previously-virgin ass throb. It takes no more then a few minutes of thrusting before he finds your g-spot, making you beg more for him to hit again. Eventually, he obliges, hitting it every time. He throws your leg over his shoulder, smashing into you even further, hitting your spot harder. You feel that tight knot ball again and explode at least three times before you feel his throbbing dick explode with his delicious cum, making you cum a fourth time. He pulls out, gently licking you clean. He moves his hips up to your face, his half-hard dick pointed at your mouth. Automatically, you kick him clean too, leaving a bit extra sucking and kiss it before you pull away, his dick limp by the time you're done.

He groans as he pushes you ontl your side and curls around you. "You are too tight for your own good. I think I'm going to have to keep you hear a while longer." You moan at the idea of round two, and round three.

Exhaustion hits you as he speaks. "Forget the map, Jason. Fuck me instead." You mumble as you drift off to sleep, wondering what other toys he might use on you.

A/N: Hey guys! So I tried something pretty different this time. Taking a small step toward more kinky lemons. Exotic--Butters, who suggested I do so. Thank you for that. I was in a bit of a rut when it came to these, so I wasn't sure what else I could do. I'm going to be repeating some of the others, giving different scenarios and all that. So I hope that will please everyone! Thanks for reading. Next chapter will, hopefully, be coming soon.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

64.5K 1.1K 40
You'll find a lot of different stories you'll find a few cross x passive Nightmare maybe some angst and lemon and maybe a bit of fluff Top Cross Bott...
21.5K 284 11
:*: 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝐾𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑘𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠·:*·°★*  𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 -𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓 -𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡 -𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛...
28.2K 386 13
Just a bunch of killers and survivors x reader oneshots and short stories :) (Mostly legion, ngl)