No Trust in Me *ON HOLD*

By SlytherinPansJoker

All the characters go to J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan and so do the setting, the only thing that belongs to... More

Chapter 1- Author Notes!
Chapter 2- Going Great!
Chapter 3- All Tartarus Breaks Loose.
Chapter 5- Hecate and Hestia.
Chapter 6- The New Kid.
Chapter 7- What have I done?
Chapter 8- Most Powerful Wand in Existence.
Chapter 9- Some (Barely) Information
Chapter 10- Welcome to Hogwarts!
Author's Note- NOT AN UPDATE!
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 11- Something Strange.
I quit!

Chapter 4- Never trusted me.

282 3 4
By SlytherinPansJoker

This Chapter Is In Percy's Point Of View.

I turned when I heard Clarisse's voice scream, and saw all of the campers including Chiron come towards me. I figured that they probably hear the explosion and came. I also figured that me standing here, and my cabin being the only one that was fine didn't make me look too good.

Chiron came to the front with Annabeth with two different expressions in their eye, one looked disappointed and one looked like they wanted to kill me, I'll let you guess which was which.

"Persues" Chiron spoke. I winced at how he said my full name and then it hit me, they think that I did this.

I looked at Chiron, Annabeth, and the rest of the campers hurt "You guys think that I did this" I said incredulously.

"Well who else than!" Clarisse called out. "We were all eating, and you were the only one over here!" She paused and looked around "And your cabin is still perfectly intact!" All of her siblings were nodding their heads in agreement, but the other campers just looked at me in shock, though a few in disgust.

"Persues," Chiron said again. I turned my head to look at him. and he was about to start talking again when Annabeth interrupted him,

"HOW COULD YOU!" She screamed with anger and hurt in her voice and it broke my heart to hear her yell like that, especially at me, knowing that I caused it. "WHY IN HADES WOULD YOU DESTROY CAMP!"

"I-I didn't I-I would nev-" I tried to say but was cut off by Clarisse,

"Oh please," She shook her head in disbelief "Who else did it then Sea Brain"

I was about to reply when Chiron snapped, "Please if I could just get more than one word in"

We all fell silent and Chiron spoke up again "Please explain your reason for this Percy"

I looked at him open-mouthed and I felt my eyes watering but I managed to get my words out "You-you really believe I did this"

He frowned and started to say something, but was again cut off by Annabeth "Of course we think you did it Percy and I can't believe you after everything we've been through" She started tearing up, but then looked angry again "We all trusted you, I trusted you but I see that was a mistake. We're done."

I looked at her feeling an intense feeling of betrayal. She dumped me. She dumped me because of something that I would never do. I thought she knew me better than this. I thought she was supposed to be smart. Maybe I was wrong because I know she's smart so maybe she really just never trusted me. Maybe she always thought that I would do something like this. Right now all I felt was like I just got stabbed straight through the heart. I felt like-. My thoughts were interrupted by Chiron speaking again,

"Percy, you are the only one over here" He hesitated "Surely you are the reason the cabins have exploded"

I looked at my mentor and was on the verge of crying. How did no one else realize that I would never do something like this? How did no one realize that if I wanted to do something like this I wouldn't make it obvious that I did it? Did they all never trust me? All I could feel was betrayal. They never trusted me, they always thought that I would do something wrong. Even at someone's attempt to frame me, nobody even considered that I wouldn't do something like this. Right now, I just wanted to die.

I looked up at all the campers and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. In a shaky voice, I told them "If you really think I did this," I paused "Then go ahead, attack, I thought you all trusted me, I trusted you all, but I see you didn't feel the same way towards me. I won't attack back, and I'll let you torture me or do whatever else you want."

When I finished my little rant, I sat down at crossed my legs. Everyone looked taken aback, and confused, but started walking towards me. Then all I saw was the camp and everyone coming towards me disappear.

(A/N- That would be such a good place to end the chapter but I don't want it to be short, I'm going to do a quick Annabeth point of view, but then change it back to Percy so pay attention guys 😁.)

Annabeth's Point Of View.

Where did Percy go? I know that he can't shadow travel so where could he be? I can't believe he would do something like this. All of the campers looked confused and I started to feel light-headed. Before I fainted I heard Chiron shout my name and then all I saw was black.

I opened my eyes and realized I was on Olympus, and Zeus was talking. I quickly bowed my head and said "Lord Zeus" But he paid no attention to me, I realized I must've been seeing a vision. But why would someone try to let me see this, I looked around and saw all the gods and realized they must've been in a meeting. I started to listen.

"Zeus, you will NOT kill my son!" I heard Poseidon say, and instantly knew they were talking about Percy.

"He is too strong to live Poseidon," Zeus said in response and then sighed, "I hate to admit this, but he is stronger than any demigod I have seen in a long time, even stronger than my children."

"Zeus, I REFUSE to let my son die! Especially after all he has done for Olympus! You should be rewarding him for his actions!" Poseidon cried incredulously.

"My father is right Poseidon," My mother stated. "He is too powerful, he could easily overthrow us.

"But he doesn't want to!" Poseidon exasperated, "If he did then he would've accepted our offer of immortality!"

"We should just kill the brat and be done with it" Ares sneered.

"I agree with Poseidon," Hestia told them from her throne. (A/N Percy got her a throne from his first wish, I don't remember if that was included in the book, but it is now and Hades has a throne too and goes there only for important meetings like this or to annoy his brothers😎)

"You only say that because he got you a throne" Zeus retorted.

"Percy loves his family and would die for them, seeing as I am the goddess of the hearth, I respect him for this"

"Fine, a vote then, Zeus called out his voice booming, "All in favor of killing Perseus please raise your hand"

Zeus's hand went up along with Ares and my mothers. Zeus sighed seeing that he was clearly outnumbered "Fine then, we won't kill the brat. But we must do something about him"

"Father if I may" My mom started. Zeus gave her a signal that meant go on and she continued "We could turn his friends and family against him, then he will be to defeated and would want nothing to do with our world."

Poseidon looked as if he would cry and Zeus looked excited "Excellent idea daughter! If he feels betrayed he would want nothing to do with us, meaning he would go back to his simple life and would never think to bring down Olympus!"

"Father, this could go terribly wrong in two way," Artemis called out "He could either start an army against Olympus or he could-"

She was interrupted by Zeus who snorted "That's unlikely, without his friends he would be defeated easily and he doesn't have the heart to go against his friends, but if we don't turn them against him, he could convince them to help"

Artemis rolled her eyes "Fine, but as I was saying, there could easily be another threat against Olympus. If we turn him against us then he won't help us, and we would definitely need him."

Zeus looked stunned for a moment before he regained his composure "We have defeated both Gaea and Kronos. There is no threat and we will do fine without him. My final decision is to destroy some parts of the camp and frame Percy. He will be driven out of camp and we will fix whatever it is we decide to destroy, the campers will easily appreciate us fixing it and will again praise us. I will not change my mind and I have made up my mind."

"Brother please-" Poseidon started to say but my mother cut him off,

"It's for the best Uncle"

The gods started talking away before the room started fading and I was in front of the goddess Hestia and she told me looking disappointed "I hope you see what you have done." 

And her image faded and I saw a bunch of faces looking down on me looking concerned. When Chiron saw that I was awake he lent me his hand and I stood up, I asked him "How long was I out?"

He said that I just fell back and woke up I realized time must have not past.

"Annabeth what happened?" Chiron questioned.

In a voice loud enough for everyone to hear I said "The goddess Hestia showed me a vision" I turned away from Chiron and looked at all of the campers. "I saw the truth of why the cabins exploded." I faltered and looked down ashamed before I caught hold of myself, I looked back up at everyone and said "It wasn't Percy"

(A/N- Hey guys! Sorry for the short Annabeth point of view but I needed to show why the cabins exploded, there will be more of her point of view to show what's happening at the camp. Sometimes there will be 3rd person point of view to just show what's going on in a place with no one perspective. Sometimes there will be an Unknown point of view so the person talking is a secret This would also be a good place to end, but this chapter will be super long! It's now Percy's point of view and it takes place right after he got teleported away. Enjoy😋!

Percy's Point Of View.

When my vision came back I saw that I was in front of my mom's apartment, I didn't think how I got there because at the moment I wanted to break down and cry, I felt tears spilling down my face as I knocked on the door. My mom answered smiling, but as soon as she saw my face she looked pained.

"Percy, what on earth" She looked at the tears coming down my face, "Come in sweetie, come on it'll be ok"

I walked in and saw Paul sitting on the couch, he turned around and looked at me and his expression changed to worry, "Percy! Are you alright?"

I took a seat on a chair next to the couch he was sitting on and my mom sat next to Paul, I looked down not wanting them to see my face.

When I finally stopped crying, I looked up to see my mom with concern in her eyes and Paul looking the same way. I took a shaky breath "Mom, s-something happened at camp"

Both she and Paul looked extremely nervous my mom said "Tell us when you're ready Percy" So I did, I told them everything that happened that day, from the dream to the voice to Poseidon not accepting my food to the cabins burning down and everyone thinking that it's my fault. When I finished I felt like I was going to cry all over again.

My mom immediately stood at came over to hug me "Oh Percy, it's not your fault don't worry they'll realize soon enough that you'd never do something like that, and then you can go back to camp"

"I actually want to stay here the rest of the summer mom," I told her bitterly. "If that's ok with you and Paul."

"Of course it's ok sweetie, right Paul?" She shot him a glare.

"Hm- oh yes, of course, it's fine Percy, those people don't know what there talking about," He said slightly paling from the glare my mom was giving him.

I muttered something like a thank you, then stood up and went to my room. I was surprised when I realized all the stuff from my cabin was there, but just chose to push the thought aside. It was probably the same person or thing that teleported me here.

I laid down on my bed and looked at the picture of me and Annabeth together on the beach that was on my desk. I took the picture, threw it down in anger, and started crying.

1 week later (The date is August 7th)

It's been a week since I left camp, my nightmares have been awful without Annabeth. I knew they probably figured out that I'm not guilty but I couldn't care less. The fact that all of them doubted me showed me that they never trusted me from the start, and that was a horrible pain with my fatal flaw being loyalty.

I sighed and shook my head at the thoughts swarming my brain like annoying flies that won't leave you alone. I promised myself that I wouldn't dwell on the past, it was not my fault that I left, it was not my fault they didn't trust me, it was their fault that they lost their Olympian Hero.

"Percy, breakfast is ready!" My mom called out to me. "It's your favorite!"

That got me out of my thoughts as I quickly threw on some pants and a shirt and raced to the kitchen. And that's when I saw my favorite breakfast of all time, Blue Pancakes.

I went up to my mom and kissed her cheek "You're awesome mom! Thanks!"

She smiled "Of course, now go sit down so I can make your plate."

I went to sit down and she brought me the pancakes over. When I was about to pour syrup on them there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I told Paul who I saw was about to get up.

I opened the door and I saw two familiar faces looking at me,

"Hello, Perseus Jackson," Hestia said.

"Can we come in?" Hecate said.

OMG!!! Guys not including my author's note this was 2447 words!!!!!!!! This is the longest chapter I've ever typed and it's 4:00 in the morning when I finished it. I loved my word choice in this chapter too! I hope you enjoyed this lengthy chapter, but the next one might not be so long but I will make sure it is over 1000 words! The story will only improve! Hope you keep reading, Peace Out 😊!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 4.2K 37
Set After heroes of Olympus, during half blood prince, Percy Jackson and some of his friends must go to Hogwarts to help Harry Potter against Voldemo...
142K 3.7K 22
This story is about how the seven plus Nico and Thalia learn they are more than the average demigods. They go to a new school for wizards and witches...
762K 16.9K 16
Percy Jackson just won his own war, and now Chiron wants to send him, Annabeth, Nico and Thalia to a wizard school in England? Not to mention it's ca...
51.1K 1.7K 81
"Seven half-bloods shall answer the call To storm or fire the world must fall An oath to keep with a final breath And foes bear arms to the doors of...