ษชแด แดส€ส แด›แดษดแด‡๊œฑ; แด€สŸษชแด„แด‡ แด„แดœสŸสŸแด‡ษด โœ“

By mrslovettshoe

"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š?" "๐™’๐™๏ฟฝ... More

PLฮ›YLIฦงฦฌ
ฮ›ฮฃฦงฦฌฮ‰ฮฃฦฌIC
ฮฃPIGะฏฮ›Pฮ‰
PะฏำจLำจGUฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ำจะŸฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌะฉำจ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌฮ‰ะฏฮฃฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ Fำจะฆะฏ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ FIVฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงIX
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงฮฃVฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฮฃIGฮ‰ฦฌ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ะŸIะŸฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌะฉฮฃLVฮฃ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌฮ‰IะฏฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ FำจะฆะฏฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ FIFฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงIXฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦงฮฃVฮฃะŸฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฮฃIGฮ‰ฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ะŸIะŸฮฃฦฌฮฃฮฃะŸ
Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฦฌะฉฮฃะŸฦฌY
ฮฃPILำจGะฆฮฃ

Cฮ‰ฮ›Pฦฌฮฃะฏ ฮฃLฮฃVฮฃะŸ

7.2K 362 219
By mrslovettshoe

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
===========

I WOKE up the next morning, I dreaded waking up which is why I didn't get up for bed till thirty minutes after. I knew I was going to be late for school, but that was the plan. I left my bed and got dressed in a t-shirt, putting a hoodie over it and putting some jeans on. Once I finished getting dressed, I got my stuff and went downstairs.

Deciding to waste more time, I made a quick breakfast, some cereal in the bowl could never go wrong and when I finished I started my way out of the door. I took off towards school, when I arrived the parking lot was empty and I was thankful. I got into the school and headed to my class, I had my hood up and when I entered Ms. Barnes wasn't surprised.

"Ms. (L/n) you're late, why am I not surprised? One day you were early but I knew it was too good to be true. Go sit down please." I nodded my head and went to my seat, where I was bombarded by Lucy.

"Why were you late today? What happened to you? You look like a mess, did you know that? You got new headphones?" I just shrugged at her questions and put my head down, attempting to catch more sleep. Lucy's hand on my shoulder brought me back to reality. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired." My chest started hurting, so I put my head back down. I didn't wanna be here, I don't wanna see Alice or any of the Cullens for that matter. The thought of Alice made me scared, would she act like nothing happen or ignore me? It's filled with endless possibilities. Not trying to overthink, I tried sleeping, but the teacher didn't care so I passed out. I was awoken by Lucy pushing my shoulder to wake me up, I thanked her and left the classroom heading to my next one.

"Mike tried waking you up earlier but you wouldn't budge." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know." And left the classroom.

××

Before I knew it, lunch had rolled by. However, I didn't meet up with my friends and changed it up by going outside. Lunch was forty-five minutes, so I can get away with forty-five minutes of free time by leaving. I took my board and headed towards the diner my parents and I used to go to, it used to be my favorite place but when my parents gave up on me, they stopped taking me.

When I made my way there, I was greeted and sat down at a booth. A waitress came up to ask me what I wanted, I asked for a soda and a burger, before handing her the menu and waiting. My phone blew up with messages from everyone and I just ignored them. Sure I was being silly and over dramatic but what can I expect when the one girl I liked was embarrassed because I tried kissing her?

I put my phone on silent and ate my food when it came, after I finished my food, I paid for it and left. I was walking back to school when a police cruiser came up next to me. The window rolled down to school Chief Swan.

"Don't you have school?" He asked, I stopped walking and looked at him, "Yeah, I just went out to get food, was heading back right now." He nodded his head and asked me another question. "Would you like a ride there?" I shook my head. "I'm okay, I can walk," I told him, hoping for him to leave. I already knew I was going to be late for my next class, but I thought all the better.

"You sure kid? It's pretty cold out." I pointed toward my hoodie, "Yeah I'm sure. Thank you though Swan." With that, he left, and I started walking back to school. Entering the school again, walked to my history class. I was dreading lunch but now I was dreading this class.

My nerves started kicking in when I knocked on the door, the teacher opened it giving me a look. "Nice of you to join us, go sit down." He said gruffly and I nodded my head, anxiety flooding my vein. I kept my head down when I made my way to the back, ignoring Alice's stare as I sat down. The teacher resumed his lesson and that gave me the chance to ease my nerves, Alice wouldn't talk during a lesson unless we were finished, she was too much of a good student to do that.

When the class did end, I waited for everyone to leave and unfortunately, that left Alice and me together as I put my things away to leave, she came to my side and started bombarding me with questions. "Where were you at lunch? Why didn't you answer any of our texts? Are you even listening?" She stopped in front of me looking at me with an angry expression.

"I went out to get food, I didn't answer because my phone was on silent and I am," I told her quietly, she was getting me nervous, was she going to ignore the fact that we almost kissed?

"What's wrong?" She asked, her voice changed to a softer tone. "Nothing, I'm tired. You should get to class, teachers are gonna be wondering where their favorite student went." She furrowed her eyebrows at my cold tone, and before she could ask anything else, I had passed her to go to class.

When I got to math, I was bombarded with the same questions, to which I shrugged off. I didn't want to repeat myself, I honestly wanted to go home and sulk even more, maybe forget that they exist and be alone. I'll figure it out. Class ended and it signaled the end of the day, and I was ready to leave for home for. We left towards the parking lot, Krista and Klaus started parking next to the Cullens now that they all started being friends. That made me wanna kill myself because I would have to face Alice.

We stopped in front of them and Emmett saw me and got excited. "(Y/n)! I missed you at lunch!" He exclaimed, running towards me and lifting me in a hug. "I need air Em," I told him as he was crushing my lungs with his muscles, he put me down and the others looked at me. "If you're gonna ask me the same questions, I went to the diner for lunch and my phone was on silent, that's why I didn't answer you." My voice was unpleasantly rough, and I took my hood down to show my slightly messy hair.

They just nodded their heads at me, not asking any more questions and talking amongst themselves. "(Y/n), can we talk?" Alice's voice brought me out of my bored trance, I nodded my head. I couldn't ignore her forever and whatever she said could make or break me. She brought me towards her car, away from the others, and started talking, "Why are you being cold to me? Don't lie." She pointed her finger into my chest.

I sighed at her and started talking, "I thought to ignore you. That's why I'm being cold." Her eyes held heartbreak and it made me feel guilty. "Why?" She asked me in a hurt voice. "When we almost kissed in the forest? I thought you were embarrassed that I tried that with you. And when Lucy called me, she said you didn't want her to, so I thought you didn't want anything to do with me." I told her simply, the pain in my chest increasing with every word I said.

She grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. "I'm not embarrassed, if anything I thought you were embarrassed when we almost kissed. I didn't mean to hurt you and I didn't mean to make it seem like I didn't like you anymore because if I'm being honest I like you so much. I was just disappointed that we got cut off. I asked you on a date previously, why would you think I wouldn't want to kiss you?" She said nervously, and I couldn't be happier.

A smile spread across my face when I heard the words come out of her mouth, "You aren't messing with me?" I said shocked. She shook her head and when I was about to reciprocate my feelings, Chief Swan's police cruiser pulled into the parking lot, stopping just in front of us. He got out of the car and I gave him a raised eyebrow, "Hey Officer Swan, what's up?"

He didn't answer and just gave me a pointed look, Alice held my hand just as confused. "Don't give me that, I was told that you had drugs in your bag, so take it off and hand it to me." He said sternly, this is when my confusion increased, I never had illegal drugs on me.

The rest of our group looked over at us, confusion littered everyone's faces as the officer checked my bag, it wasn't until he opened the last pouch did he find a baggie of marijuana. It was illegal in Forks to have it and especially as a minor, the expression on my face turned from confused to horrified. "And what do we have here?" He lifted the bag and shook it. "I swear to God it isn't mine, I never have had drugs on me and I never planned on it!" He pulled out his cuffs, but before he could I looked toward the other kids, my eyes locking on Mike who had an evil smile on his face.

I dodged Officer Swan and booked it over to Mike, swinging a punch to his face. His face turned to the side and he came back at me and knocked me in the lip, opening up the scar from a week ago, and that's when Officer Swan came over to me and held me back. "You motherfucker! You did this!" I yelled at him, and he shook his head and played the innocent act. "I didn't do anything! You just came over and punched me assuming I did so I would get in trouble!"

"I'm gonna kill you, Mike! I swear to God I will!" Officer Swan started attempting to put the cuffs on me and pinned me against the police cruiser. "If you don't relax, I will pull the taser on you." He threatened me, however, his words were drowned out by the rage I had for Mike and I was struggling even more against him. "(Y/n)! Please calm down, you're gonna get hurt!" I heard Alice's voice yell out, as she was about to get closer she was told to stop.

I stopped struggling as I felt the taser against me, I dropped to my knees feeling the electricity coursing through my side. Officer Swan finally put the cuffs on me and pushed me into the back of the police cruiser roughly. I kept my head down, trying to calm down the pain in my side

I looked out the window to see them all concerned, Emmett started getting angry and was about to charge at Mike but Jasper and Edward held him back. "Let me go! I'm done with him!" Klaus came in and started holding him back as well. "Emmett stop, you'll get in trouble too!" Anthony yelled and Emmett started calming down. Officer Swan handed Alice my bag and shook his head at the marijuana he found. He placed the bag of weed in another bag, then made his way toward the car and got in the front seat.

Alice looked at me through the window, the blood from my lip was dripping down my chin and I wanted nothing more than to beat the shit out of Mike. Officer Swan started pulling out of the parking lot and towards the police station, once we got there he pushed me out of the car and into a holding cell, where he removed my cuffs and pushed me in roughly.

"I can't charge you since you're underage but I'll call your parents and set a bail." I huffed and sat down on a steel chair in the corner of the room, God knows how long this will take.

××

I've been in here for a few hours, my parents didn't show up and I was losing hope for them ever coming. I heard the door open in front of the police station, I didn't bother looking up till I heard the familiar voice of Dr. Cullen. "Charlie, one of my daughters said you had a kid in here with a bloody lip?" His voice was calm and collected as he asked Officer Swan.

"I do, why is that any of your concern?" He asked, his voice rough. "Well, I believe she should get it looked at before it gets infected." He played off the mean tone with his calm voice. Officer Swan huffed and started getting up from his desk and stood in front of the holding cell, where he let Dr. Cullen step in.

Dr. Cullen looked at me with a sympathetic expression. "Hello (Y/n), do you mind if I look at your lip?" He asked me, I nodded my head and allowed him to look at my lip. He put gloves on and took a sterile tissue out of the small bag he had. He lifted my chin and poured some rubbing alcohol on the tissue before dabbing it on my lip. I winced at the pain I felt and pulled away, he sighed and held a grip on my chin as he finished cleaning it.

"How's your side? Alice told me he tazed you." I shrugged. "It's fine, doesn't hurt anymore." He nodded and stood up, Officer Swan unlocked the cell and let Dr. Cullen out. He stayed still in front of the cell and started questioning the officer.

"Why has she arrested Charlie?" He sighed and started explaining how I had weed on me saying that it was illegal and everything. "Did you even check the fingerprints on it?" Charlie looked down guilty and shook his head. "I didn't." He said.

"Did you even bother wondering if the person who called in did it on purpose?" His voice was getting harder, defending me. Charlie answered again by shaking his head, "I'll go call it in." Dr. Cullen nodded at him and looked at me with a smile and left.

Charlie walked away and made a phone call to who assume to be the person. After about ten minutes Mike and his parents walked into the police station, Mike glanced at me in the cell, and his smirk fell as Charlie asked him for his fingerprints. When he gave them, Charlie left them for a couple of minutes, to what I assumed was their lab to run his fingerprints to those he found on the bag.

When he came back, he nodded his head at Mike and his voice broke the silence. "Well, it seems that his fingerprints did come up on the bag and Ms. (L/n)'s did not. Your boy is now in trouble for possession of illegal drugs, he'll be placed in the holding cell until we set his bail." He pulled out his cuffs and turned Mike around and put him in the holding cell and beckoned me out, undid the cuffs on Mike, and pushed him in.

Charlie looked at me and gave me back my things. "Sorry (Y/n)." That was all he said, and I shook my head at him and left the police station. It was 6:47 when I checked my phone. I knew my parents wouldn't pick me up so I called the only person I wanted to talk to.

I heard the dial tone for a few seconds till she picked up.  "(Y/n)?" Her voice came through the phone, I smiled relieved that she picked up. "Hey Ace, could you pick me up from the police station?" I heard shuffling in the background till she spoke up. "Yes, I'll be right there, give me ten minutes." I hummed and hung up the phone.

I sat outside the police station on the steps that led in there waiting for Alice to come. I stood up when I saw her car pull up, my hands stayed in my pockets while I waited. She came out of her car and immediately wrapped her arms around my neck in a hug, I leaned into the hug. She pulled away and looked at my lip, running her thumb over the cut. "Are you okay? I was so worried after he tazed you." She moved her hand to my left side where Charlie tazed me and I tensed a bit.

"I'm okay, trust me. However, I couldn't have gotten out if your dad didn't say anything. Could you thank him for me?" I asked her, staying in her embrace. "You can do it yourself, you're staying with me tonight." I looked at her confused. "What?" She giggled at my confusion and held my hands.

"If your parents didn't show up, they don't care for you or your health. However, when you have a cute, energetic girl who cares for you and your health, who would you pick to stay with?" I laughed at her and just nodded. "Okay Ace, you've made your point."

"I have your stuff too, which is also the other reason why." She led me to her car and I got into the passenger's seat while she went to the driver's seat. I pulled the seatbelt on quickly as she started the car, speeding down the road on her way to her house.

We got there in record time like always, and we walked out of her car and into the house. All the Cullen children were in the living room while Esme and Dr. Cullen were in the kitchen. They all looked over at us when we walked in, Lucy immediately got up from Jasper's lap and gave me a hug, Emmett following suit.

"Jesus, you guys hug strong." I started tapping out, and they let me go and backed up. Dr. Cullen came up to me and started speaking, "Glad he had some sense to him, it's good to see you again (Y/n)." I looked at him in awe. "Thank you so much, Dr. Cullen, I don't think he would've let me out if you didn't say anything." He waved at me and embraced me in a hug.

"It's Carlisle, and you're welcome at any time. You're a part of this family now." I smiled at him and looked at Esme. "Hello, again Esme." She seemed very happy that I acknowledged her and sent me a happy smile and a wave. "Hi, darling."

I looked at the others as Alice brought me over to a loveseat and sat me down, placing herself on my lap. "How did Mike even get to your bag?" That's when the realization struck Lucy's face. "I'm so stupid! I should've known. He went to wake her up in English this morning, he must've put it in when he came up to her!" She exclaimed and face palmed herself.

"It's alright, we couldn't have known. What matters now is that I'm out and he's in." I told them gently a smirk on my face. "He's in there?!" Emmett exclaimed happily, I nodded at him and he threw his hands up and started clapping while laughing. "He'll probably be out by tomorrow though, Swan said he'd set the bail and I bet his parents would get him out." I slumped even though he got put in, it didn't mean he'd stay there as long as I.

Alice rested her head on my shoulder and I responded by securing my arms around her waist, she happily sighed and cuddled closer to me. "How did it feel to get tazed?" Rose asked cheekily, a mischievous smile across her lips. "Hurt a lot, felt like a lightning bolt." I felt the phantom pain of it and touched my side for a second, scrunching my nose before shuddering. She laughed at my reaction and I rolled my eyes at her. "I hate you sometimes." She shot me a look, "And I never liked you."

I shook my head and let out a laugh at Rose's attitude. "Let's watch a movie! I bet prison has made (Y/n) miss movies and actual technology." Emmett said enthusiastically while turning on a movie, I looked at Alice and moved slightly to lay down on the couch to get comfortable, she moved down with me and laid her head on my chest.

As the movie started playing, I felt Alice move closer to me, placing her head on my collarbone and moving her arms around my stomach. I just wrapped my arm over her waist and held her closer to me, feeling content with her next to me. Throughout the movie, I would steal glances at Alice to see if she was comfortable, she stayed in the same spot not moving a muscle.

When the movie finished Alice peeked at me slightly and noticed my tired eyes, it was around eight by now and with all that happened to me, I was feeling extremely tired. She sat up and held my hand, bringing me up from the couch, I waved good night to everyone and they responded as Alice dragged me from the living room to her room.

When we made it to her room, I dropped on her bed face first, basking in the fact of how soft it is. I heard giggles behind me coming from Alice, so I turned around and faced her. She had just closed her door and walked up to the closet where she was getting out a shirt and sweatpants for me, then started playing some soft music on her speakers.

I got up and took the clothes from her throwing them on her bed, looking back toward her I held her waist gently and in response, she wrapped her arms around my neck. Swaying to the music, I brought my mouth down to her ear, "I didn't get the chance to say it earlier, but I like you too. Like a lot." I brought my head back up and waited for her reaction, she just stood still and a smile spread across her face.

"I would kiss you, but your bedroom isn't a good place for a first kiss," I told her with a strong smile across my lips. She smacked my cheek in response and rolled her eyes, "Then take me on that date." She replied. "I would love to."

She pushed me away,  "Get those on and let's sleep." She demanded, I laughed and nodded my head, taking off my current clothes and putting on the newer ones I noticed Alice standing still watching me. "Creep." I mumbled out loudly enough for her to hear, she just gasped and responded, "Can't I acknowledge your incredibly delightful body?" I scoffed at her, turning around once I finished.

"If you're my girlfriend, yes." She narrowed her eyes and a smile was on her face once more. "So is this you asking me to be your girlfriend?" My eyes widened when I realized what I said, however, I played it off. "I would ask you right now, but it's not the right time." I booped her nose and in response, she giggled.

"Let's go to bed sleepy head. It seems all the excitement today is making you delusional." She pulled me to the bed and rested me on my good side. She draped my arm over her waist and pulled the covers over us, I snuggled into her just as much as she did to me and sighed contentedly.

"Good night Ace.' I spoke.

"Good night (Y/n)." Wow talk about dejá vu.

××

litty titty, next chapter bois. hope you had a good day or are having one. also hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.9K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...
766K 19.7K 71
"ษช'แด ษดแดแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs ษช แด…แดษด'แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ แด„สŸแด€แดกs, แดส€ ษขสŸแดแดกษชษดษข แด‡สแด‡s, แดส€ sแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ sแด‡ษดsแด‡s. ษช แดŠแดœsแด› สœแด€แด แด‡ แด แดษชแด„แด‡s ษชษด แดส สœแด‡แด€แด…." แด›แดกษชสŸษชษขสœแด›โ€ขส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษชษดษข แด…แด€แดกษด แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษชษช แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡...
1.6M 52.8K 84
๐๐€๐‘๐€๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ| โ๏ธŽWhy are you so paranoid?โž๏ธŽ โ๏ธŽWhy aren't you?โž ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
38.9K 967 24
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™.โž ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๏ฟฝ...