Mafia princess

By Seriyahx

What does it mean to be a family? More so, what lengths do we go to for family? Sienna D'Angelo was a regular... More

Authors note
Chapter 1: Discresion
Chapter 2: Taken out
Chapter 3: Ciao papà
Chapter 4: The Mafia Boss
Chapter 5: Brotherly love
Chapter 6: meet the crew
Chapter 7: loosers were going shopping
Chapter 8: Daymares
Chapter 9: Darkness wins
Chapter 10: Lets go for a Rydee
Chapter 11: chillout Jessica
Chapter 12: First touch
Chapter 13: Take me back to NYC
Chapter 14: Empty Threats
Chapter 15: The finding
Chapter 16: no need for saving
Chapter 17: His.
Chapter 18: The gang is back
Chapter 19: Plan B
Chapter 20: The grande Ball
Chapter 21: The break in
Chapter 22: Road to Recovery
Chapter 23: Two faced
Chapter 24: Lock and Key
Chapter 25: The past is a b!tch
Chapter 26: Man Wh0re
Chapter 27: Two can play
Chapter 28: I won
Chapter 29: The Perfect fit
Chapter 30: Taken
Chapter 31: Jealousy isnt cute
Chapter 32: The Defense Game
Chapter 33: Who are you mother?
Chapter 34: Family gatherings
Chapter 35: Bring your A game
Chapter 36: First born
Chapter 38: New begginings
Chapter 39: All the Lies
Chapter 40: Girl who?
Chapter 41: is that what we call a sister?
Chapter 42: Fuck the System
Chapter 43: We are over...i swear
Chapter 44: Pick a side
Chapter 45: take the pain away
Chapter 46: Bad bitches go to therapy
Chapter 47: Another night out
Chapter 48: hello Stranger
Chapter 49: I'll find my way back too you
Chapter 50: common enemies
Chapter 51: Old friends
Chapter 52: The worst is yet to come
Chapter 53: Angel energy
Chapter 54: Almost there
Chapter 55: almost home
Chapter 56: 2 idiots to the rescue
Chapter 57: Home's not so sweet
Chapter 58: Family Reunion
Chapter 59: Hate me not
Chapter 60: Reckless begginings
Chapter 61: Healing hurts
Chapter 62: when worlds collide
Chapter 63: 'S' is for secrets
Chapter 64: Faithful Liars
Chapter 65: Tragic Goodbye
Chapter 66: The Re-birth
Chapter 67: im Alive but im Dead
Chapter 68: Santa and the Gangsters
Chapter 69: le jour de Noël
Chapter 70: A new world
Chapter 71: A different Love
Chapter 72: Boss bitch
Chapter 73: Trust
Chapter 74: lets reconnect
Chapter 75: We're all liars
Chapter 76: My brothers keeper
Chapter 77: Death can't kill me
Chapter 78: Endless decisions
Chapter 79: Heirlooms
Chapter 80: Holding on
Chapter 81: Blood runs deep
Chapter 82: Written in the stars
Chapter 83: My sisters keeper
Chapter 84: Get it Together DomDom
Chapter 85: come back to me
Chapter 86: Rage room
Chapter 87: Screw the statistics
Chapter 88: My legacy
Chapter 89: And i loved the stars
Chapter 90: Escobar
Chapter 91: Hope
Chapter 92: Messages from beyond
Chapter 93: Sibling solvers
Chapter 94: Love and the lies
Chapter 95: We're better together
Chapter 96: Something Blue
Chapter 97: Hidden beneath the stars
Chapter 98: What the future holds
Authors note:

Chapter 37: Aiden Elijah D'Angelo

139K 3.9K 2.3K
By Seriyahx

I say I'm going to update less and then update twice in a day...

I mean, no complaints

——————————————————————

It's strange how life works and how in a split second everything you thought mattered could simply be meaningless.
At first we learn to accept what we are and what we have become, the product our lifestyle has given us yet the smallest things can flip our whole perspective.
Take this baby for example, the moment we laid our eyes on him we realised how precious life was but we also realised that if we didn't take care of him, how fucked up people can become.
It only takes a single action to ruin someone.

I guess that's why guilt filled us all, see in the Mafia life's get taken every day, every hour, every damn minute and to us it's just another enemy that tries to screw us over yet I think he made us realise that every life we take is another persons importantance and reason to live.
So although this was a happy moment in all of our lives, it's just another reminder that we play a part in ruining another's.

Well, if you hadn't guessed it by now, we made it to the hospital on time well it was hardly on time but we managed. To be honest, we looked like lunatics to everyone else.
Yes that's right. Psychopaths.

As you could imagine six panicking Mafia workers busting through hospital doors at midday doesn't happen very often.

Christians heart rate was flying through the roof as he scattered around the building looking for Fiorella.
I mean, you could just ask the front desk but sure, your way works too!

Due to my more intellectual thinking, I was able to locate where Fiorella's room was based and at our fastest pace we all rummaged through the hospital like mice trying to find it.

A sigh of relief washed over her face when we busted into the room sweating and out of breath. She urged for everyone to leave except Christian because he was the dad and me for female support I guess.

See, I have never gone through childbirth but the pain being caused from her simply squeezing on my hands whilst she was pushing was enough to scare me off for a while.
I just sat at the top, ruffling through her hair and hugging her tight as she ran through the pain.

"It's ok Fio, don't think about your insides being stretched to their limits. Think about the sun and...rainbows." I tell her.
I think I'm doing pretty well!

Christian was causing more havoc than anyone, "come on baby, you got this." He says supporting her.

Apparently she did not want to hear those words.

"SHUT UP ASSHOLE DO YOU THINK ITS THST EASY?" She screams reaching her last push.

I chuckled at the words Christian was getting mainly because they are so dramatic and I had never seen her talk to him like that.
He looked more scared of Fio than the situation.

Fiorella held the baby to her chest, tears filling all of our eyes as we got to meet him for the first time.
Christian looked confused, it was so pure and innocent watching him figure out how to handle a baby.

"Thought of a name yet." I question, wiping the last few tears away from my face.

"Aiden Elijah D'Angelo." She says, not stuttering and overthinking her decision.

My guess was that Christian had no say in the name or he would have come up with something devilish.
Ironic since his name is Christian but sure.

"Hello Aiden." I say placing a kiss on his tiny head, inhaling that new baby smell, it gave me baby fever really bad but I had to remind myself that I'm only eighteen.

Giving Fiorella and Christian some time to themselves, I offered to take Aiden to meet the others who were based right outside of the room door.

Even in public places like this, when I walked out they were still silently tussling with each other yet immediately stopped when they saw the precious thing in my arms.

I guess Dominico's eyes sort of lit up seeing me hold a baby like that, Adriano shared the same reaction as I did previously and we both talk about finally having our first nephew.

Xavier and Diego were talking about who's going to take him to his first gun range.
I had to reinforce the idea that he hasn't even properly opened his eyes yet so I don't think he's going to be shooting people anytime soon.

Dominico carefully takes Aiden out of my arms before placing a kiss on his head talking to him in baby language.
It tugged on my heart, seeing him play innocent with a child, a side of him I very rarely see.

After letting them meet him, I quickly take him back and let Fio and Christian actually bond with their child.
Before leaving I embrace Fiorella in a massive hug and mention how proud of her I am and how I can't wait for her to begin the next part of her life.
I guess I didn't realise the tears dripping down my face until she had to physically remove them.
Laughing it off I gave her one last hug and another meaningful one to Christian before we made our way back home leaving the two to have their peace.

Dominico took over driving since he's the next...responsible one. If you can even call him that.
Time flew quick and we were home in no time, it felt a little weird without Christian and Fiorella here but we carried on as usual.

We all went our separate ways, I departed and went straight to the shower wanting to refresh myself of the whole day.

Shower thoughts happen to be a weakness of mine, so there I was reminiscing of how crazy the day had been.
This morning we were simply getting ready to go and train some interns and now we welcomed a whole new blood into our family.

Pulling myself away from my thoughts I jumped out the shower and changed into some comfortable clothes, which consisted of yoga pants and a T-shirt.

Jumping into the warm covers of my bed, I opened up my journal and scribbled in all the chaotic emotions that were rummaging through my mind.
Everything has been really silent lately, its almost been too calm, I would have expected to be in a lot more danger but maybe this family is just good at what they do. Or maybe, I'm just speaking too soon and it will catch up to me sooner or later.

Frustrated with my mind, I threw my worn out journal to the side and walked out the room to atleast find something to do to take my mind off things.

The house seemed empty, I had no idea where everyone had disappeared too, they were no where to be seen.
I noticed a lot more guards than usual letting me know that they had probably gone out as whenever they do, they always station more security around the house to keep me safe.

Sighing with boredom I fell back on to couch and scrolled through the television.
Nothing virtually entertaining was on but I had nothing else to do so I switched on the first movie I could find and sat through it.

Halfway into the film, my phone started buzzing, only the boys and Fiorella have my number but I didn't recognise the one that came up.

I clicked on the notification curiously yet cautious.

You are in danger, I can help you.

That's the text I read on the screen and it leaves me shocked and confused.

Me: Who are you?

Anonymous: someone you need if you want to live.

What the fuck?
Sorry i didn't know Jesus contacts people through texts.

Me: How can you help me?

Anonymous: I'm going to call you in seven minutes, pick up and be alone. 

With that they left me an agitated mess, curious of what the hell they were talking about.

In case your wondering, yes I did count the minutes, I sat impatiently staring at the clock, waiting for those minutes to pass.

Towards the end of the sixth minute, my phone started buzzing again, within seconds I had picked it up.

Expecting to hear a Male or female voice, I was slightly annoyed to find the voice digitalised so I wouldn't recognise it.

"Who are you?" I question.

"That's not important, you will find out everything in due time." They say.

"And please would you like to tell me when that is?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Meet me at the Rosalyn cafe on Parker street at noon, two days from now." They say.

"We are not playing spy kids just tell me what the fuck you want." I shout, agitated.

They begins speaking but I hear the handle to the door twitch telling me that they had arrived home.
Great fucking timing boys.

Hearing the noise on my end the person hangs up the phone leaving me more annoyed than ever.

Ignoring their presence I went to my room, figuring out how I'm supposed to leave the house and sneak off without getting caught.

This is sure as hell going to be interesting.

————————————————————————

There it is...

Until next time,

Enjoy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624 121 24
It's comedy, And I was an actor in a comedy play. "I can't come down until the play is over," I say in my wedding gown. she whispers, "I chose Marria...
94.1K 2.2K 66
"Isa," he began, his voice softer than usual. "I need you to understand something." She looked up at him, waiting. "I can't stand the thought of anyo...
550 38 53
A young girl who grew up with the French Mafia that was ruled by her father. A young boy who grew up ith harships to gain his position as the Italian...
17.9K 813 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...