𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃━︎━︎ R. Hale...

By nataliaalianovas

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ... More

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

10.4K 371 83
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE:
YOU'RE MARRYING A WHORE

THE FAMILY OF VAMPIRES watched as Jane, Alec, Felix, and Demetri all appeared in front of them. The blonde red-eyed vampire looked over all of them, her eyes narrowing slightly when they landed on Emma. The four stopped a few feet in front of the family, dramatically removing their hoods from their heads.

"Impressive." Jane started. "I've never seen a coven escape an assault at this magnitude in tact."

"We were lucky." Carlisle told her.

"I doubt that." Jane responded.

"It appears we missed an entertaining fight." Alec, Jane's brother spoke up.

"Yes, it's not often we're rendered unnecessary." Jane agreed.

"If you would've arrived a half hour ago you would've fulfilled your purpose." Edward commented, earning a slight smirk from Emma.

"Pity." Jane deadpanned. Her red eyes found those of the newborn that was standing behind the family, a slight devilish smile falling on her face. "You missed one." The family all turned to look at the young newborn, Emma watching as her brother stood closer to the young brunette.

"We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender." Carlisle said, turning to look at Jane once more.

"That wasn't yours to offer." Jane responded. Her eyes then fell on the girl. "Why did you come?" The girl suddenly let out screams of pain that made Emma close her eyes. "Who created you?"

"You don't need to do that." Esme quickly said with a frown. Jane stopped before looking at the woman with a slight smirk.

"I know."

"I don't know!" The girl cried. "Riley wouldn't tell us. He said our thoughts weren't safe."

"Her name was Victoria," Edward spoke up, grabbing Jane's attention once more. "Perhaps you knew her."

"Edward," Carlisle silenced him. "If the Volturi had knowledge of Victoria, they would've stopped her. Isn't that right, Jane?"

"Of course." Jane agreed. "Felix." Felix stepped forward only to be stopped once again.

"She didn't know what she was doing!" Esme defended. "We'll take responsibility for her."

"Give her chance." Carlisle said, backing up his wife.

"The Volturi don't give second chances." Jane told them. She then looked over at Edward and Bella. "Keep that in mind. Caius will be interested to know she's still human."

"The date is set." Bella told the vampire. Emma rolled her eyes slightly, Jane smirking slightly at the blonde vampires reaction.

"Take care of that, Felix. I'd like to go home." Felix stepped forward, walking through the family to get to the newborn. She let out cry of agony before her neck was snapped and Felix threw her body into the dying fire.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Emma and Carlisle made their way to Billy Black's home. All of the wolves were waiting outside whilst the two vampires entered. Emma sat down beside of Jacob on his bed and she looked at the wolf with a small frown.

"Jacob, this is going to hurt like a bitch." Emma warned him. Jacob just nodded his head in response. Emma glanced at her father who nodded his head before holding the boy down as Emma let her chaos magic enter Jacob's body. One by one she snapped the bones back in place, each scream that came from the boy seemed to grow louder and louder. "Almost done." Emma reassured him before pushing her magic further as it fixed him on the inside. He continued to let out cries of pain that made Emma clench her jaw. He let out one last scream before Emma was able to remove her magic from his body.

Carlisle gave him some morphine as Emma placed a hand up to her head. She let out a deep breath as she tried her best to make the pain subside. She and Carlisle walked out of the room and stood in the entry of the doorway to talk to the wolves as well as Bella who had arrived when they were inside.

"The worst is over, he'll be alright. I gave him some morphine but his body temperature will burn it off soon. I'll come back to set up the drip." Carlisle informed them before he walked down the steps, Emma following. He stopped at the sound of Billy's voice and his outstretched hand.

"Thank you." Billy said. Carlisle looked at his hand before taking it and nodding his head in response. Billy then looked at Emma who offered him a small smile as well as a nod.

"He's asking for you." Carlisle said towards Bella before he walked away, Emma close on his heels. The two arrived home and Emma immediately took a shower, wanting to get the scent of wet dog off of her. When she was done, she had placed her hair in a braid and got dressed before going downstairs and sitting on the empty couch.

"Emma!" Amelia shouted. "I gotta tell you what you missed." Emma watched as the brunette jumped over the back of the couch, landing beside of Emma. Emma cocked an eyebrow before sitting up.

"I've been gone for like thirty minutes, what could I have possibly missed." Emma quizzed. Amelia smirked. "Oh, I missed something that involved Edward. Alright, spill."

"Well first, Edward and Bella are engaged."

"You're marrying her?!" Emma cried, throwing her head back with a loud groan. Amelia snickered.

"Second, when they were up in the mountains, Jacob and Bella kissed. Of course, this was after he found out about Bella marrying Eddie and got all mad about it. So, Bella asked him to kiss her so that he would stay and not leave her." Amelia explained. Emma's mouth was open and then she fell into a fit of laughter. When Edward walked in, he immediately groaned, knowing Amelia had told Emma. Emma turned her head to look at him, still laughing.

"Ed-" She breathed before laughing agian. "Eddie, you're marrying a whore." She snorted and went into another fit of laughter. Edward's eyes narrowed at Emma before looking over at Amelia who was watching Emma with amusement.

"This is why I told you not to tell her." Edward responded.

"I'm sorry." Amelia smiled. "But I couldn't help myself. It was way too funny and I knew this would be how she was going to react." But there was another reason why she told Emma and she looked at Edward as she gave the reason in her head. She needed to laugh, especially after that battle that we both know hit too close to home. Edward nodded his head in agreement as a smile tugged at the corners of his lips. He shook his head before leaving the room, Emma's laughter continuing to fill the quiet home.

1,104 words

Authors note: We are officially done with Eclipse! And now we move to Breaking Dawn, and I'm gonna go ahead and tell you that Rosalie and Emma are going to fight a lot in this next section.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 105 5
Aʟɪᴄᴇ Cᴜʟʟᴇɴ X OC 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗�...
3M 78.9K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
158K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
2.2K 67 10
"It was never a FUCKING FANTASY!" In which a teen is not who she appears to be. Views, Comments and Votes are appreciated! Started: 18/06/23 Finished...