โœ“ โ› ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„๐‘ โœ โ” mike...

Par httpsmalti

๐†๐‹๐„๐„ ๐— ๐Ž๐‚ โ”โ”€โ”‰โ”ˆโ—ˆโ–โ—ˆโ”ˆโ”‰โ”€โ” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. โ”โ”€... Plus

๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป.
๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜.
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ 2

32

4.1K 110 12
Par httpsmalti

🍪🧸

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ asian f.

episode three.

"five, six...seven, eight." i count down as the booty camp group do their routine, mercedes suddenly walks in, late.

"you're late." mr schue tells her unhappy. and i bite back a rant, this girl says she is the best but in reality she is just god damn lazy and i am close to being done with trying to help her.

there is no use helping a lost cause.

"i know. i overslept." she said, walking towards us.

"it's 4:30 in the afternoon." quinn said confusingly, mercedes rolls her eyes.

"my alarm clock went off 30 minutes late this morning. kind of shifted my whole schedule. anyway, what's santana doing here?"

"i've re-sworn my allegiance to the glee club, without telling coach sue." santana explains, shrugging.

"mercedes, i'll catch you up. five, six, seven. five, six..." mike tells her, mike and mercedes begin to dance. and i stand back admiring my boyfriend.

he. is. so. hot.

suddenly mercedes runs over to the trash can. "mercedes, you okay?" mr schue rushes over, and i roll my eyes.

"my stomach hurts. i think i'm gonna be sick." she groans, leaning over the can.

i roll my eyes, "why are you babying her? i mean, she can't do three steps without puking 'cause she ate at quiznos before she showed up in this joint." i scoffed my patience wearing thin.

"mr schue, you have us scheduled to the second right now. with school, glee club and booty camp, when else am i supposed to eat?"

i laugh dryly at her, "you're not the only busy person, some in here have jobs, others are tutors, cheerleading, football, basketball" i say annoyed "and eat when the rest of us do." i say in a duh tone.

"oh, like you eat!" she snaps at me, i just roll my eyes and scoff.

"i eat, i have a fast metabolism and also work out. plus dance and cheerios helps me stay skinny". i say and mike looks me up and down admiring my body. i wink at him before mouthing, 'all yours baby'. and he nods before kissing me.

"it's not about eating. it's about attitude. sectionals are coming up, and if we don't give it our all..."

mercedes cuts me schue off, "i am doing my best."

"no, you're not. it's not about doing your best anymore. it's about doing better."

(ཾミ☆)

"bubba, talk to me. something has happened and it's doing your head in." i say as i take mike's hand.

"i got a, a minus." he says sadly and i gulp.

"chemistry?" i asked and he nodded.

"my dad either wants to drug test me daily, or for me to quit glee. he's giving me one last chance." he admits sadly, and i wrap my arms around his neck.

"what can i do to help?" i ask, i know a minus is a asian f. and i know mike does not want to disappoint his dad.

"i don't know, my dad is just all over me and i feel so much pressure." he says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"i know it's difficult but you need to tell your parents about how stanford is not what you want." he nods yes, but i know he won't. "i could maybe take over booty camp so you have a chance to focus more? or even luke he's a dancer." i suggest and he nods no, he doesn't want to let glee down.

he's got to big of a heart.

he then walks away and i know not to follow him and anyway i have a song to perform.

"nice blouse, hummel. really brings out the color of your pink eye." santana mocks. as i walk with santana and britt towards them.

"so, i assume i can rely on your vote, rachel." i turn to her.

"i'm sorry, romana, but i've already pledged my fidelity to kurt." rachel tell me proudly.

"oh, so you're cool with flushing mckinley high's future down the magical poop-stealing water chair?" britt states.

"did you know that in six years at this school, we've only exclusively had male student council presidents? And yeah, kurt looks like jimmy fallon's butch daughter, but a vote for him would only empower yet another frank and beans." i inform.

"yes. where has that patriarchy gotten us? double-digit inflation, economic freefall, oil spills, war in afghanistan." britt shrugs.

"i tweeted about roma's flash mob pep rally in the gym, 248 and we're all showing up to support her with girl power." santana says.

"i also tweeted and a few celebrities have gotten on board with it, and it will be live streamed so all can see. perks off being a celebrity i guess" i say with a confidence that makes kurt gulp.

"yes, boys have made one helluva mess in this school, and there's only one way to clean it up." i add, before 'who run the world' begins playing on the speaker system. not the singing just the track.

(romana does everything britt does)

once we finished, someone passed me a microphone and i smiled. "hi i'm romana pierce and i'm your next senior class president". i say before running over to mike in my outfit and jumping into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

"will you vote for me?" i ask with a pout.

"no doubt about it, you looked really good." he says and i kiss him before he puts me down.

(ཾミ☆)

"let me get this straight. you can't make up your minds, so we have to try out again?" mercedes asks and i roll my eyes.

"it's called a callback buttercup." i say with a smirk.

"we'd like the three of you to come back on thursday for the ultimate sophie-off!" artie says and i nod.

i can outsing both of these, and sophie is my role. no one is taking it away from me.

"we have picked a song that shows all three of your talents, and it's a abba song due to mamma mia surrounding abba music." ms pilsbury says and i nod.

"when all is said and done" coach beiste says and i smile.

"see you two on thursday" i say with a smirk and getting up. my cheerios skirt lifting slightly and me putting on my football letterman.

(ཾミ☆)

"okay, so, before we dive into today's booty camp, i just want to say how impressed mike, roma and i have been with everyone's progress." mr schue complimented the group as we stood in front of them.

"uh... brittbee, why are you here?" i ask confused. she is one of the best dancers. why is she here?

"i got lost again. so i came here and saw everyone and thought glee got moved here for the day". i smile at her and gave a look to stop anyone from saying something.

"okay. all right... everyone up! now, your homework assignment was 'the widow maker,' perhaps the hardest show choir dance move ever. now, when you get it right, one of us is gonna tap you out, then you can have a seat. uh, five, six, seven, eight!" i call out as piano music begins.

they start the routine as mike, mr schue and i walk around. we start tapping people out, i tap quinn out as she smiles at me gently, i smile back and continue looking around. i also see mike tap puck out.

soon, everyone has been tapped out except finn and mercedes.

"come on, finn, you can do it!" i encourage him, he smiles as does the routine, i clap his back as he walks over to the rest. he nods happily and mouths a 'thank you' i just nod before turning to mercedes.

"down... open... come on, mercedes, down... open... up..." mike says annoyed, as mercedes isn't doing it right. it takes a lot for mike to be annoyed and i just kiss him softly and he instantly relaxes slightly.

"my ankle hurts." she complains.

"push through it." mr schue demands.

"i don't feel good." she once again complains.

"you're fine." i scoff out.

"no, i'm not!" she shouts back as the music stops.

"look, mercedes, i want you to be the best you can be, okay? did you even practice this?" me schue asks.

"obviously she didn't." i say annoyed at her.

"stop picking on me! you're always singling me out, making me look bad!" i roll my eyes at her, drama queen.

"the only person making you look bad is you, so don't have a go at me, mike or will just because you can't do it and feel targeted." i say and she rolls her eyes and i go to step to her but mike stops me.

"that's crazy." mr schue scoffs, "and roma it's mr schue." he says and i giggle.

"no, you're crazy. for not letting me shine! where's rachel, huh? i don't see her here, being a part of the 'team.'" mercedes says annoyed.

"rachel practices every night." finn informs her.

"i don't even like her, but i can admit she works for things. if she can't hit a note she practices until she does. if she can't do a dance move she learns how and asks me to help her one on one. unlike you, who is lazy and thinks you're mistreated. everyone in this club is, and rachel and finn get more solos. true. but instead of bitching about it work until you are better and improve." i snap.

"no one asked you, finn. or you romana. everyone knows that rachel is your favorite."

"that's not true." mr schue starts getting frustrated.

"no, it's true– you give that skinny, garanimal -wearing ass-kisser everything! and, you know, for two years, you know, i took it. but not anymore! i'm done!" mercedes begins to leave, intentionally knocking things over in the process. "you know, i've outgrown you. i've outgrown all of you."

"well good for you buttercup because we've outgrown you a long time ago!" i shout at her, as she begins to leave.

"mercedes! you walk out that door, you're out of glee club."

and she walks out, no one bothering to stop her.

(ཾミ☆)

as i walk past the dance studio i see mike and his mom inside dancing together, i stand by the door watching them and smile.

they break away and see me, by the door. "my sweet romana, you look beautiful." julia says as she ushers me in.

"hi mrs chang. you look beautiful as well." i say hugging her.

"now what have i told you it's julia." she says scolding me and i giggle before kissing mike. "thank you." she says once we pulled away.

"for what julia?" i ask and she smiles warmly.

"michael told me his dream, and i think you may have had something to do with it." she says with a smile and i hide my face in his chest.

"she did, she's the best and i'm so lucky." mike says kissing my forehead.

"i'm glad my son found you, you love him and i know you also helped him go for the school musical." she says with a smile and i blush.

"and now it's time for her to secure her role, i love you mom and i'll see you later?" mike says and she nods.

"break a leg romana. i believe in you." julia smiles warmly.

"thank you, we need a girls day soon." i say and she nods before ushering us out when the bell sounded.

we make our way to the auditorium going backstage, and i kiss mike before making my way on stage, "three way rock, paper, scissors. winner decides when they go." coach beiste says.

we did it and i won, "romana?" emma questions and i look to the audience and all point third.

"mercedes first, then hobbit. i'll go last." i say with a smile and all nod.

mercedes begins the song, and does well but her tone doesn't fit properly. then rachel went and did okay. though she also didn't sound right with abba. i then took my place, and did the song. with the right tone, and i did good.

i could tell by the faces of the audience i did best, i also got a standing ovation from all including the footballers unlike rachel and mercedes.

i went back stage and was met with mike, "you did amazing bubs." he says kissing me, "if you don't get sophie i will riot." he says before pulling me to him.

"and you are sky bubba." i say kissing him before we made our way back into the main area to be met with all of the glee club. who once again applauded.

(ཾミ☆)

coach beiste, artie and ms pilsbury were discussing the final cast list for mamma mia, and all were nervous.

"okay let's start with the smaller parts, pepper is most definitely puck." artie says and both shannon and emma nod in agreement.

"ali is liv." shannon says and both nod, "and lisa is millie." she adds and once again both nod.

"rosie is brittany, and tanya is santana." emma says and all nod once more.

"bill is nate, harry is kurt, sam is blaine." artie says and all nod.

"donna i like quinn, she has the softer voice and could portray her well." emma says and all nod.

"sky is mike. he can dance and also has the right presence for the butch lead. and he also has the body." artie says, and all nod.

"now sophie, in the sophie-off romana outshined berry and jones." shannon says and both nod.

"she can also dance, has amazing chemistry with mike and we have all seen their rendition of 'lay all your love on me'. they killed it." artie says and both nod.

"we've also heard her sing with nate, kurt and blaine and their voices blend well for 'our last summer'. and she also blends well with quinn for 'slipping through my fingers." emma adds.

"plus she has the right aura for sophie. and her and quinn could pass as a relation." shannon adds.

"i guess it's obvious. let's hope rachel and mercedes don't complain." emma says.

"trust me they will." artie says before he put together the official list.

(ཾミ☆)

artie was wheeling down the hall with the list, no one had found out there parts yet and it made me panic. i know i did good but they still could have chose either mercedes or rachel.

me and mike stood next to eachother and when the sheet was up we saw, who had got what and i jumped up and down being engulfed by mike.

"i'm sophie." i say with a smile and i hear congratulations from people surrounding.

i then saw quinn looking at the list and i smiled, "so you're my mom?" i say with a giggle which she returns wrapping me in a hug.

i then go up to my three dads who were grouped together, "hiya dads." i say and they all laugh before i go back to mike and wrap my arms around him.

"i'm proud of you bubba. you know that right?" i ask and he kisses me which i gladly return.

"i know. i love you romana." he says and i kiss him again.

"i love you too." i say before leaning into him.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

893 69 64
Continuing on from my first four glee oneshot books because they're full. (I think this will be the last book) Each chapter will be a different onesh...
37K 552 19
โ– ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons three discontinued, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...
7.1K 311 23
Mike felt good. Sure, everything was new and big and scary and he missed home. He missed Lima, he missed his parents, he missed school, he missed the...
200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]