camp cherry two | hs

By illicitivy

→︎ complete. 29/06/20 - 17/01/21. ︎→︎ contains mature content. Hana returns, anticipating a long summer fil... More

camp cherry two
cast
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty

six

3.6K 95 268
By illicitivy

HANA

Carl's apparently old business partner is an old woman that looks like she could drop dead at any moment that insists she goes by the name Ma'am or Ms Wright only, and if we dare to call her any other name, we would be punished - when she announced that Harry nudged me and send me a cheeky grin that I whacked him in the arm for.

"She's a proper bitch," Harry grumbles as we get ready for the afternoon activity of a hike (that I'll hopefully enjoy) in our bathroom.

"She is, she's so strict. And all those stupid rules - who does she think she is? All candy will be confiscated during a soon upcoming room inspection? What the fuck?" I rant as I brush my teeth again.

"And she's only here for a few days, she's acting like she's taking over the camps," he chuckles, currently perched on the counter and devouring a bag of doritos like he usually does. Coincidentally, Deja is staring at him very enthusiastically.

"Give me," I state, holding my hand out whilst continuing to brush my teeth, then spitting out and washing my mouth before eating the dorito he gave me. I grimace at the weird taste mixture, but I eat some more anyway until the loud bell rings.

"Well, my dad's fucking off today and hopefully we can have a nice few days without any drama, Cherry," he smiles, hopping down from the counter and easily lifting me to sit in his place, hands playfully squeezing my waist.

"We never get that," I tease, although it's the truth; we never seem to get a break from all the drama.

Harry's eyes squint as he studies my face, "what are you thinking about, Cherrypop? Why are you worried?" he asks, sighing as I suck in a sharp breath, not bothering to reply as he knows exactly what I'm worrying about. "I'm not going to do that again, baby, I'm not going to hurt myself. It was a mistake, it never should've happened—"

"Yeah, it never should've happened," I emphasise, "but it did. And I'm not going to stop worrying; I can't stop thinking about if you hadn't called me on that day, or I hadn't managed to get to you just in time. I don't want to think about... that, but I can't not," I frown, however Harry gives me a small smile and leans forward to press his soft lips to mine, one hand coming to rest on the back of my head and pull me closer, although the kiss remains sweet and mostly innocent.

"I love you. I'm not leaving you, in any way. I can't."

"I love you, Harry. Please, just talk to me in the future," I remind him, even though I smile whilst I speak, linking my little finger with his and retaining dizzying eye contact. His eyes are so brightly coloured and his stare can make you feel faint in seconds if he wants, and he always does.

"Come on, Cherry, we should go," he lifts me from the counter, patting his leg to gesture for Deja to follow him as he adores going on long hikes with us every time I come up, and Harry often goes with him alone in the little time we're not together.

"What time are we coming back?"

"Five, I think. Dinner is pasta, dessert is ice cream and if I'm good, I'm hoping you can be my dessert," he teases, laughing adorably when I swat his chest at his assumption.

"If you're lucky," I reply, handing him his backpack and dragging him to the main hall, Deja by our side the whole way. "See you in a bit," I kiss his cheek quickly as we're ordered to depart to our respective groups.

He grips my forearm, tugging me tightly into his body and cupping my cheeks, provocatively tracing his tongue along my lip before slipping it between then, kissing me deeply until Ms Wright orders us apart.

"I love you, Cherry!" he claims, much louder that normal, causing my eyebrows to raise in amusement.

"You're just doing this to make someone jealous, aren't you?"

"Well, yes, but I wanted to kiss you - I always want to kiss you - and I do love you a lot," he tries to redeem himself, his smile falling as I simply roll my eyes and leave him there dejectedly.

Aside from a few of the girls being rather annoying after a while with their excessive complaints, it's quite enjoyable; the boy from last night, the very confident Noah, is staring at me longingly, specifically my thin shirt with very fine strips of fabric supporting the fabric. I notice a young girl that had taken a particular liking to Harry; I'm not particularly thinking when I grab him by the fabric of his shirt and kiss him deeply right in front of her when we reached the peak of the hike, although that does not seem to deter her a single bit.

She's barely sixteen, though, and Harry's eyes never flickered from me once, so I don't think I have much of a reason to be jealous or worried - I do worry, however. I'm well aware of how ridiculously attractive Harry is, and I definitely know there are much prettier and better girls that would be considered a more than attainable goal for him if he wanted.

Thankfully, he doesn't seem to want that; just yet, at least.

Typically overthinking as ever, I hope he would never stop loving me enough to love someone else.

At one point on the long descent whilst the heat had just peaked and the humidity is insanely high, making us all feel sticky and slightly sick, Harry falls back through his small group until he's side by side with Noah, who he then takes by the shoulder and leads him to return to his original position at the front. I'm sure the conversation they have is rather interesting, considering Noah looks absolutely terrified when Harry finally dismisses him.

Both of us made sure to keep a close eye on Deja the whole time as he has a habit to run off a bit too far for comfort sometimes, but he seems to be relatively well behaved today.

Dinner is as Harry assumed, delicious pasta and a dessert of a variety of flavours of ice cream, although he claims he'd rather just have cherries, then slips his hand up my shorts until I elbow him in a silent telling off. Whilst most people remain in their cabins, sleeping off the long and tiring day, or sat by the courtyard playing games and getting to know each other, Harry and I race back home and stumble into swimming outfits, him in his stupid tight yellow trunks while I grab the first bikini I find, which turns out to be one Harry enjoys very much, insistent on staring at the dark and very little amount of fabric.

"Cherry, get out of my way," he giggles as we try to childishly trip each other up on the way to the lake, during which I see Noah practically pass out on the grass and the girl I had tried to irritate earlier biting her lip as if she isn't a literal child.

"Harry, fuck off, no!" I scream as he twists and chucks me over his shoulder easily, spinning me as he walks slowly to the lake, ripping the towel from my clutch and carelessly throwing me in the deep water, laughing stupidly when I resurface, "Harry Styles!"

"Coming!" he grins widely, kicking off his flip flops and diving into the refreshing water, popping back up and running his fingers through his hair, droplets dripping from the curls on to his nose and back into the water. "Hey, baby," he smirks as he nears me; I know exactly what his plans are, so I flip and begin to swim, making sure to kick as much water back into his face as possible. Suddenly a tight hand grabs my ankle, abruptly halting any movement as it tugs me back, turning me vertically and to face him, his lips crashing against mine forcefully. "Can I kiss you, Cherry?" he gasps against my lips, barely parting from them as he mumbles out a desperate plea to which I agree instantly.

His fingertip barely traces a line along my stomach and slips past the band of my bikini bottoms before we're interrupted by Noah, who was getting to be rather fucking annoying, "can I swim, too?"

Harry sighs irritatedly and agrees, removing his inappropriate touch from me, however his hands remain on my hips as Noah jumps in, clearly having expected a yes as he's already wearing his trunks.

"Would it be too much to finger you while he's in the lake?" he whispers lowly into my ear, pressing his lips to my skin softly.

"I'd rather you not, but I suppose it wouldn't be," I answer with a small laugh as I lean back and allow myself to float lazily, although I'm moving backwards gradually as Harry follows at the same casual pace.

"Let me? Please," he smiles innocently, backing me up against the rocky wall until I'm trapped, his body pressing flat to mine and lips sucking on my neck, making a small gasp tumble from my mouth.

"Harry," I warn, although I already know there's no way I could reject him.

"What, Cherry?" he asks, a mocking tone to his voice as he begins to bite my skin lightly and subtly squeezes my breasts over my bikini.

"How long can you hold your breath?" I question boldly, Harry's eyes widening as he catches the meaning behind my words instantly.

"Long enough. Take your pants off for me, Cherrybomb," he demands, and I do as he says, his pupils blowing up when I hand him my pants, which he soon shoves in a small pocket at the front of his trunks and inhales deeply, kissing my lips softly before diving beneath the surface. I glance around worriedly, anxious anyone had saw his suspicious movement, but thankfully we were out of sight of everyone else and Noah seemed to be staying well away after he and Harry's chat earlier.

The sun is beginning to set as I feel his fingers trail across my thighs, his mouth wasting no time and flicking his tongue out against my clit. A stream of water flutters beside me as shuffles his feet, seeming much more stable as he presses his feet flat to the sand beneath the water and grips my thighs, wordlessly signalling for me to sit on his shoulders so it would be a lot more intense and most likely feel a lot better.

The amount of time he can hold his breath whilst circling my clit with his tongue expertly and dragging his fingers through my folds before dipping two inside of me is impressive. He's been under for at least a minute and he doesn't seem to be showing any sign of slowing down. His pace only increases as he thrusts his fingers faster and licks through my arousal, enjoying the taste and letting out small groans of affirmation that I feel in vibrations against my heated skin.

I try to be quiet, gripping his hair so hard I'm sure it brings tears to his eyes when he suddenly plunges his tongue into me and replaces the touch against my clit with his thumb. Incidentally, Noah decides it could be a great time to wave at me, a friendly smile on his face as he probably thinks Harry had gone somewhere else and begins to make his way over. Oh, fuck, shit.

I see Harry's drenched curls pop out, his face following as he gasps heavily, catching his breath and pulling me under water with him a second later - Noah hadn't seemed to notice Harry appearing, much too focused on me. He appears confused as I dip beneath the surface, my head falling back as my hair swirls around me and taps my skin ticklishly, Harry's fingers moving deeper and faster whilst his thumb continues to curl around my clit.

He looks heavenly, his hair sticking out and almost black, his eyes squeezed shut and his cheeks puffed out as he holds as much air as possible. I let out a muted moan as I feel myself edging painfully, Harry's movements only quickening as his eyes open slightly as mine do the same. Our gazes focus on each other intently and only break when I finally come, my nails dragging bluntly down his biceps and brows knitting together in pleasure.

I resurface not long after, blinking a few times to rid the water stinging my eyes and slicking my hair back from my eyes. Noah spots me from his spot a couple of metres away and he begins to float towards me until Harry joins me above the water, turning to no doubt purposely show his swollen lips and wild hair that can give anyone with half a brain a good idea of his activities under the water. Noah's arrogant smirk falls clean off, thankfully swimming away before Harry can say anything else.

His focus flips back to me, hands gripping my thighs and placing them by his waist, allowing my ankles to lock behind his back and push his hips further into me, which simultaneously makes me all too aware of the erection I'll no doubt be dealing within in the next five minutes, whilst my arms bend at my elbows and drape across his broad shoulders.

"That was nice," he chuckles whilst allowing us to float aimlessly, not really caring where we drift off to. He's still slightly breathless, as am I, and his hair is a mess, though he manages to look attractive no matter what, which annoys me sometimes - how he can be so effortlessly beautiful at all times.

"It was, probably way too risky, we shouldn't do that again," I answer, infatuated by his shiny pink lips that I want to feel on my skin again, everywhere, all the time.

I think I'm addicted him, even after almost a year, but I don't see that as a negative aspect of our close relationship, and neither does he.

We laze around underneath the hazy light of the setting sun, then the bright moon, stars littering the darkness that we stare at in awe for a while, never really getting chance or taking the opportunity to appreciate things like this. Eventually, I begin shivering, the cold sinking into my body, as it does Harry's, so we climb out and wrap ourselves in fluffy towels to warm ourselves up. Together, we return home, dressing in layers and cuddling closely beneath the soft, white duvet until we fall asleep in peace.

✩︎

I hear a creak, sharp, morning light blasting into the room as the door slowly opens. My eyes barely open, however I can see a woman with brown hair and rosy cheeks. I frown, shifting the duvet to cover my bare breasts properly as I nudge Harry with a whisper of his name.

"What's wrong, Cherrybaby?" he hums quietly before sitting up with cute, ruffled hair. His eyes land on the woman and widen in complete shock, speaking in a confused tone, "mum?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 292 10
Being alone for eight years has already taken its toll on Ezra, but being alone again might break him. After a failed mission, Ezra's crew has no cho...
345K 13.4K 40
[complete]When agent Katerina Wild is hired to kill the most vicious criminal of the time, she meets the notoriously dangerous and attractive leader...
68.5K 953 13
this story includes: henry x pactrick Swearing bullying/fighting sexual harassment sexual comments physical and verbal abuse gay- homophobic com...
22.3K 2K 31
Cricket's new rising star falls in love with his idol's daughter. Do give a chance to this simple yet cute story of our favourite couple Shubman Gill...