special | mark tuan ff

By mikoarch1ves_

"you don't have to be someone with a charming personality to make me love you" in which she won a raffle to... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
epilogue
thank you
tmi

chapter 17

488 14 0
By mikoarch1ves_

YUNA'S POV

i woke up from my alarm clock. i got myself ready and head down to eat some breakfast. i didn't bother to open my phone even though it kept vibrating. i took a shower and put on my uniform and a gray jacket over it. i went back upstairs as i forgot something. i heard a car beeped from outside. i took a look at my window and saw someone outside. i couldn't really tell who it was cuz it was wearing a mask and a bucket hat.

i locked my house and got ready to walk to school. "yuna-ah!" i heard someone called me. i turned around and saw that it was jaebeom when he had his mask down.

i ran down and hugged him. "why are you here? don't you have schedules today?" i asked and let go of the hug.

"y-yeah we do but i'll drive to you school" he put his mask back on.

"what? you don't have to, i can walk" he didn't answer but opened the shotgun seat for me.

he went over to the other side so he can sit down in the driver's seat. he put his seatbelts on and so did i.

"h-how are you feeling? are you okay?" i was confused. "what do you mean? i'm fine" i had my eyebrows furrowed.

"i-it's nothing, you go to hanlim right?" i nodded. "i figured, anyway let's go" he started the car.

during our ride my phone just kept vibrating. "m-mute your phone" jaebeom suddenly said. i shrugged and just did what he said.

"did mark and youngjae made up?"

"yeah they talked to each other about it, mark hyung was alot calmer than at the ferris wheel which surprised us" jaebeom kept his eyes on the road.

when we reached the school i took my seatbelt off. "yuna wait," i looked back at him.

"whatever they say to you in there, please don't let it get you. we'll try to fix this, promise" i was still confused but saw that he was sincere so i just nodded even though i wasn't sure on what he talking about.

"i'll pick you up after class, wait for me here" i nodded and finally left the car.

as i was walking i saw alot of people looking at me and i heard alot of murmurs. what the hell is going on? i'd check my phone but i'm already at school and phones aren't allowed. i stopped by my locker and put all of my books and grabbed what i just needed.

my locker suddenly closed and saw that it was kiara. great day to start of the week.

"well the truth is finally spilled to the public. you know i don't really care about them anymore and i think you should be happy with all these attention you're getting" i noticed the hint of sarcasm.

"hey uh i don't know what you're talking about but can you not bother me now?" i locked my locker and i heard her laugh.

"playing the 'i dont know' trick i see" she glared at me but i showed her a expressionless face.

"i'm gonna borrow yuna now, thanks!" i got pulled away by chaewon and we went inside the girl's bathroom.

"girl can you explain what happened? i don't wanna believe these pictures cuz they didn't come from you but they look so real" chaewon grabbed her phone from her pocket.

"what do you mean? chaewon, i don't know what the hell is happening today! can you please explain?"

"why haven't you heard it? you're the talk of the school!" she showed me her phone and there were a few articles.

got7 jackson spotted with a girl holding hands. op said they saw them at the convenience store buying things.

got7 youngjae spotted with the the same girl holding hands at a local convenience store. op said they were there late at night and it looked like youngjae was crying as they ate ramen.

got7 spotted with a girl student at local amusement park. op said that the members would occasionally be sweet to her including are jackson giving him a plushie, jb holding hands with her at a ride, youngjae putting her hands around her as he had her by himself and mark riding with her at a ferris wheel alone.

got7 youngjae and mark spotted fighting at **** amusement park.

got7 mark saved a female student from getting attacked by another girl.

i felt my heart drop as i saw the articles. there were too many of them and i wished they would just disappear. "yuna-ah are you dating any of them already?" chaewon asked as she put her phone away.

"what?! no! i don't even know why they were all like that to me! there were so nice to me i just wanted to pay them back!" i was stressed.

"you believe me right?" i asked and looked at her.

"of course i believe you! you should try not to get what they're saying to you, you know they're all just lies" she hugged me.

"who grabbed your hair there?"

"kiara"

"no way she followed you all the way there. aish that girl she'll so pay for this for hurting you"

we heard the bell ring. "i'll go to your room at lunch time" she said and i nodded. we both left the bathroom and headed to class.

i sat down to my seat and grabbed my stuff. "tsk i didn't know that our classmate was such a slut" i heard someone said and i bit my lip as i tried to not mind them.

"i know right? flirting with all of the members"

"hey," i heard someone called me. "uh i don't really get what's going on but i don't believe them" it was aiden, i smiled softly to him and sat down next to me.

class went on okay but some of my female classmates would throw paper at me but i wouldn't bother them. aiden would tell them to stop but they wouldn't.

time skip

it was lunch time and i put my things back to my bag. "hey uh can i join you for lunch?" aiden asked. "oh yeah sure" i said and continued putting my things away.

i saw chaewon at the door and me and aiden went to her. "uh aiden's joining us, is that okay chaewon?" i asked. "oh yeah that's alright" us three walked to the cafeteria.

when aiden and chaewon got their food we looked around for an empty seat but there were none. "hey yuna! sit here with us!" i looked at who called my name.

"no were not sitting with her, let's just eat at the library or something" chaewon said.

"yeah i'm fine with the library, it's better there than sitting with kiara and her friends" aiden added and chaewon giggled.

i didn't want them to not have fun and be stuck at the library again where me and chaewon usually eat. i walked forward to where kiara was and i heard chaewon and aiden call my name but i kept walking.

"glad you can sit here!" i sensed the sarcasm in her tone and decided to went along. "thanks for inviting us!" chaewon and aiden sat next to me.

"oh aiden! i didn't see you there"

"tsk she already flirted with got7 and now she has aiden too, what a slut" kiara whispered to her friends but we all clearly heard it.

"why you-" i stopped chaewon. i can sense she was burning with anger. "oh what was that chaewon? i didn't heard you"

"i said why did you want us to sit here" chaewon rolled her eyes.

"oh you know i just wanted to know what got7 were like since yuna here knows them alot"

"well what do you wanna know?" i asked her making sure that i was sarcastic.

"what are they like? like what is jinyoung like? did he looked like he wanted to kill you like the way he looks at yugyeom?"

"actually no, he's usually quiet but quite sweet-"

"of course he's sweet to you, you flirted with him and probably messed with his brain or something" i exhaled and tried to calm myself down. she's really ticking my patience.

"how about jb?"

"he cares for the members and would really care on the songs he writes-" i got cut by her.

"you're telling such boring things-"

"jaebeom putting alot of effort onto composing and writing songs is not boring" i glared.

"oh i know," she put her hands in her chin looked like she was listening. "how about mark? he seems to really care for you" i froze and didn't know what to reply.

"i mean who would carry someone out of a scene and talk bad to the reason who was there? who would look jealous when you're with the other members? who would look at you like you were an angel?"

"mark is just a nice person. don't give it anymore meaning!" i stood up as i couldn't take it anymore.

"i know there's something more with you and him! i know you're with him. stop playing with the other members if you're already with him!" kiara shouted back.

"why are you even so affected with this kiara?" she stood up from her seat and went to me.

"i bet whatever they're showing to you is just that they pity you" she whispered to me and i couldn't move.

"c'mon yuna, chaewon lets get out of here" aiden said and pulled us both out of the cafeteria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.1K 32
If you are not into sexy scenes, I suggest you just leave the page....Thanks. _______________________________________________________________________...
709K 22K 16
mtuan93 has added you. would you like to add him back? © GUKRKIVE | SEMI-AU | MARK TUAN | COMPLETE [ highest rank: #5 in #marktuan highest rank:...
268K 9.5K 35
**Book Cover is just an edit ** Han Min Ae has got the love of her life- Mark Tuan. She went from nothing to his everything. They got engaged and wer...
2.6K 91 13
"Soulmates don't leave each other." Six years ago, Cha Eun was a college girl and Mark was a trainee. Six years later, the brightest part of her you...