✔Colors [Yoonminseok]

By KimSeokjinsWaist

In a world where you see in black and white until you meet your soulmate. What happens when Jimin meets Hoseo... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22 [M]
23
24
25
26
27
28
Comic Test
29 [M]
30
31
32 [M]
33
33.5
34
35
36
37
38[M]
39
40
41
42 [M]
43
Epilogue
Story Notes

19[M]

14.8K 569 533
By KimSeokjinsWaist

Whelp. Were you expecting the [M]?

Were you?

This chapter will include mature content, feel free to skip if you wish.

This will include:

-Top Hoseok

-Bottom Yoongi 

(He's a switch but in this smut, he's a bottom, don't worry there will be a yoonmin smut and a jihope smut as well as three yoonminseok smuts.)

-Handjobs

-"Kitten"

-"Use your words."

-Light overstimulation 

-Spanking and counting

-Cursing

-Gay shit (Obviously)

(Also Damn this is over 2500 words long how'd that happen?)

~

Yoongi approached the door to his apartment, looking back at Hoseok. "I'll... See you again right?" 

Hoseok nodded jogging back up to Yoongi. "Of course," Hoseok told holding Yoongi's hand in his own.

Yoongi looked at their hands, not wanting to let go. Yet... Hoseok had Jimin... Even if they agreed on trying out a polyamorous relationship... It didn't feel like one. It felt like he was the secret mistress that was fooling around with someone.

Yet as Hoseok let his hand go and started walking away, Yoongi's heart hurt. He wanted Hoseok to stay, he felt as if he let Hoseok go he'd never return. Like a sunny day only to have large grey clouds tumbling over, spilling rain, and sending everyone inside.

Hoseok was walking away, he secretly hoped Yoongi would ask him to stay but, the older seemed uncomfortable and he didn't want to push it. Hoseok was quite surprised when he heard the sound of rushing footsteps behind him, turning around and being even more surprised when he felt a pair of lips against his own. And he couldn't help but kiss back. 

Kissing Yoongi felt drastically different from kissing Jimin. While Jimin's lips were plump and thick, Yoongi's lips were thinner, dare he say softer. Usually, when he kissed Jimin, outside of intimacy, it was short and sweet. Jimin also easily let Hoseok control the kiss. With Yoongi, it was rougher, more passionate. The older fighting Hoseok for dominance and control. 

Their lips glided over one another as Yoongi ran his tongue over Hoseok's bottom lip, wanting to deepen the kiss. Hoseok let Yoongi take control for a small moment only to pull him closer by his waist. Taking Yoongi off guard and regaining dominance as the older let out a gasp. 

Yoongi disconnected their lips as he rested his forehead against Hoseok's, a string of salvia still strung between their lips. Hoseok holding the back of Yoongi's head as they caught their breath.

"I..." Yoongi started as he wiped off his lips. "I don't want you to leave." He admitted.

Hoseok smiled as Yoongi looked down at his shoes. "Then I'll stay." 

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand and quickly pulled him into the house. Guiding Hoseok in the direction of his room. Peeking in on Taehyung, who was passed out on the bed, emitting loud snores. Yeah... He wouldn't wake up anytime soon...

Slipping back into his own room and joining his lips back with Hoseok's at the first chance he got. The other male holding Yoongi's hips as they stumbled back into a wall. Yoongi let out a small whimper into the kiss, feeling a pool of heat rush throughout his body. Hoseok's legs between his own.

"What do you want kitten?" Hoseok asked in a deep voice. Yoongi's face flushed red at the nickname, new emotions bumbled up inside of him. "Do you want me to help you kitten?" Hoseok asked running his hand over Yoongi's thighs, who eagerly nodded. "Well, you are going to have to use your words and ask for it."

Yoongi didn't speak but instead lead Hoseok's hand between his legs, he wanted to ignore all the worries in his head and simply get lost in waves of ecstasy. His mind telling him, no, yet his body and hormones fogging out his mind, only focusing on the male before him.

"Hmm, I didn't hear anything. If you want something you are going to have to ask for it like a polite kitten, won't you?" Hoseok told retracting his hand from between the older's legs, causing a small whine to leave Yoongi's lips. 

"I want..." Yoongi muttered feeling his throat close up under Hoseok's intense gaze. "I want you to touch me..."

"Oh really? I didn't hear a, please. You have to have good manners kitten." Hoseok smirked as he loved the effect he had on Yoongi. 

"Please!" Yoongi quickly spit out wanting... No, NEEDING, something more. 

Hoseok only smirked again wanting to tease Yoongi some more. "Hmm, I can't seem to remember what you wanted, can you repeat it for me again?" 

"I want you... to touch me... please!" Yoongi quietly begged. 

"Oh? Now, where should I touch you?" Hoseok asked as he pushed up Yoongi's shirt, all the way to his collarbones, exposing the older's slim figure. "Should I touch you here?" He asked in a flirtatious manner, rubbing one of Yoongi's sensitive buds between his fingers.

Yoongi let out a small moan as he bit his lip. He could feel his pants tighten as Hoseok toyed with his nipples. "N-No... I want you to touch me..." Yoongi murmured leading Hoseok's hand back down between his legs. "Here, please..."

Hoseok massaged the other's hardened cock through the rough fabric of his skinny jeans, all too satisfied with Yoongi's moans and small whimpers. "See, good kittens get what they ask for when they are polite." Yoongi found himself subconsciously thrusting his hips forward in an attempt to get more friction. Hoseok knowingly smirked. "If kitten wants something more he has to ask for it."

"I want more please!" Yoongi told as his hands grasped at his shirt, still pushed up to his collarbones. 

"Oh? How much more? Do you want me to undo your pants? Take out your pretty little throbbing cock and run my hand up and down your length until you cum all over yourself?" Hoseok asked pressing his thumb down a little harder causing Yoongi's body to jolt. "Do you want that kitten?"

"Yes! Yes, please!" Yoongi begged, unable to stand the slow teasing circles Hoseok traced. 

Hoseok quickly unzipped Yoongi's jeans and pulled down the waistband of his boxers underneath, only pulling it down enough for Yoongi's cock to slip out. Pressing his thumb to Yoongi's tip and running it over his slit that was dribbling pre-cum. "Now what do you say when you are given something?"

"Thank you." Yoongi quickly moaned out.

"Good boy," Hoseok told as he ran his fingers along Yoongi's length. Pumping the older's cock as he kept massaging the tip. 

Yoongi's thigh's trembled causing him to slid down the wall a small amount, supported by Hoseok's other hand at the small of his back. Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead. Before he knew it the knot that was building in his stomach was ready to release. 

"Cumming..." He moaned out as not a second later, white ribbons shot out of his cock into Hoseok's hand, dripping onto his jeans and the floor below. Yoongi still trusting into Hoseok's hand as he rode out his high as he bit his shirt to hold back moans. 

Hoseok gave Yoongi a few more pumps, final droplets of cum dripping out, as he did so. He brought his hand up to his face as he licked a small amount of the older's cum off. "You taste salty kitten." He told giving Yoongi a small peck, as Yoongi ran his tongue across his lips to taste himself. "Want me to clean you up now?" To Hoseok's surprise, the older shook his head.

"I want more..." Yoongi wrapped himself around Hoseok as his legs nearly gave out.

"Really? You think you can handle that?" Hoseok asked, taking hold of his chin to make Yoongi look at him. 

Yoongi nodded. "I really want another round... You didn't get to cum yet..." Yoongi panted out as he rid himself of his dirty clothes. 

"Oh, I see. Does kitten want to please me? Do you want me to throw you on the bed and fuck you till you can't walk?" Hoseok asked, ready to do exactly that. Yoongi liked it rougher, and that thrilled him to bits. 

Yoongi's eyes seemed to glaze over as he imagined the sight, already getting hard once again. "Fuck yes."

Hoseok pushed Yoongi down on the bed as he began to take off his own clothes. "Watch your language. Good kittens don't swear." He told running his hands along Yoongi's milky thighs.

Yoongi flipped himself over as he wiggled his ass tauntingly. "What happens if I'm bad? Also, there is lube in the drawer." 

Hoseok nodded as he pulled the drawer open to pull out a half-empty tube of lube. "I'm surprised you have this. And have used this." He commented. 

Yoongi only shrugged. "Hey I was single, doesn't mean I wasn't horny from time to time." He defended. 

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "You aren't as innocent in that area as I thought. What a naughty kitten." He told giving a small slap to Yoongi's perky ass. 

"Fuck!" Yoongi cursed burying his face in one of his pillows.

"What did I tell you about your language?" Hoseok asked. "Maybe more spankings are due," Hoseok told delivering a harsher slap to Yoongi's ass.

"FUCK!" Yoongi cursed louder at the stinging pain in his left ass cheek. 

"You don't learn, do you? That'll have to change. I want you to count. Each time you curse you get two more spanks." Hoseok told as he rubbed the red mark he left. 

Yoongi nodded only to feel another harsh slap a moment later. "Ah, shit... One..." 

Hoseok shook his head making a small tsk'ing noise. "Can't even make it one spank without cursing can you kitten? Two more it is." 

Hoseok gave Yoongi another slap. "Fffffffff- Two..." Yoongi bit his lip to prevent another curse from slipping out.

"I'll let that one slide," Hoseok said before continuing. 

"Three..." Yoongi whined out. 

Five more spanks later Hoseok was finally done and satisfied as he coated his fingers with lube. "Are you ready?" He asked tracing Yoongi's rim with his finger. 

"Yes," Yoongi told pushing his ass back onto Hoseok's fingers. He winced at first, the feeling all too weird and unfamiliar. Yet as Hoseok slipped a second finger in a minute later it began to feel better. Yoongi a moaning mess by the time Hoseok added a third finger. The older whined as Hoseok removed his fingers just as he began to feel that knot in his stomach again. 

"Can't have you cum again too soon kitten, can we." Hoseok taunted as he rubbed lube along his length and lined himself up as he held onto Yoongi's hips. Pushing himself in watching as Yoongi's knuckles turned white from gripping the sheets. "I know kitten, I know. Tell me when you're ready." He hummed.

Yoongi bit his lip as he caught his breath for a moment before nodding to Hoseok. "Okay, you can move." Hoseok slowly thrust in and out carefully watching how the older reacted. Yoongi let out a shuttering breath, finally starting to feel pleasure again. "Faster... Please..." 

Yoongi's muffled moans were heard as he buried his face back into his pillow. Rocking his hips back and forth allowing Hoseok to penetrate him deeper. "Ah~ Hoseok~" Yoongi muttered as the sound of skin slapping against skin rung out rhythmically. "R-RIGHT THERE!" Yoongi cried out as Hoseok hit his prostate, his eyes nearly rolling to the back of his head. 

Their moans joined together forming a beautiful melody as Hoseok continuously hit the older's sweet spot. Moaning as his tight walls clenched around his length. Hoseok began chasing his high as he felt it pool in his stomach. Yoongi's thighs shaking signaling he was also close. 

"Cumming!" Yoongi called out again as he spilled out the same sticky white fluid onto the sheets below him. Only, Hoseok wasn't finished yet and the younger continued to thrust deep into Yoongi, chasing after his high. Yoongi crying out from the overstimulation, chanting Hoseok's name like a mantra. 

"Hold on for just another moment kitten I'm close," Hoseok told with a loud groan soon feeling his sweet release, filling Yoongi up. Still trusting deep into him as he rode out his high, reaching down to pump the older's cock a few more times. 

"Oh my god! Again! Cumming again!" Yoongi moaned out as his body shook, spiling for cum out onto the sheets. His thigh's shaking struggling to hold him up for any moment longer. Finally collapsing and holding Hoseok close to his body as his uneven breaths found a natural rhythm again. 

Hoseok smiled as he intertwined his fingers with Yoongi's. "You did great kitten. Close your eyes and rest, I'll clean you up, okay?"

Yoongi nodded giving Hoseok a kiss to his cheek as he let his body fall back onto the bed.

~

Y'all want to know the reason I mark my smut chapters?

Because when my gf and I used to read fanfiction together she'd always say she liked it when the authors marked the chapters.

And I'm WHIPPED so you bet I'm marking my chapters.

.

.

.

.

.

Bonus but uhhh... When my brain decides to try and draw a comic for this book even though I don't have a comic art style... And kinda screwed around

Expectations:

Aaaaannnnnd then reality.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 3.3K 23
"oh god, t-tell me you are seeing this too" "hm, not really, im kinda blind" ...
83.1K 3.2K 35
I was in such a bad mood, I didn't even order from the menu, I just asked the waitress for a coffee as dark and bitter as my soul. To my surprise, sh...
4.9K 202 24
Namjoon was living his life normally as a research student with his two friends. But his path crossed with someone unexpectedly and that someone chan...
155K 10.6K 33
Jimin is a university student, studying art and dance. Known for his unique style and colour combinations. Not that he knows what colours these are b...