The Human That Remains

Av IWillDeleteYourToes

Demon Slayer Fanfic using Oc change everything about her if you want. Mer

This Is Something I don't Usually Do but It Needed To Be Said
Information
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
I need some help.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Headcanon #1: Piercings
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Headcannon #2 Giyuu Relationship
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Headcanon #3 Sanemi Relationship
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
I want your opinion real quick
Chapter Sixty
Discovery Chapter
Chapter Sixty-One

Chapter Four

2.7K 69 89
Av IWillDeleteYourToes

Mono stood in front of the mirror looking at her uniform. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted that Maeda Masao chick with my uniform." Mono said to herself, glaring at the mirror. Five, Eight, and Eleven stared up at the flustered girl. Her cheeks had a pink hue to them. Mono's Kasugai crow rested on her shoulder.

"It's not that bad." Mono's crow said. The four looked at the bird. The crow shrugged her wings and chuckled awkwardly. Mono rolled her eyes and looked down at the three nome like creatures. "Do you three have everything packed?" The nomes nodded their heads. "There all in the bag, right?" They nodded again.

"Double check." Mono said. The three scattered and looked around to find anything they were missing. They came back with empty hands. "All right then. You know the drill." Mono said. The three nomes turned into crystal orbs. Mono placed them in her belt's pouches. She placed her two bags over her shoulder. "Alright, let's go." She said to herself.

"I'll guide!" Her crow chirpped happily.

*****************

Mono and Makero arrived in Asakusa by nightfall. The city's lights lit up the night sky, the food smelled amazing. Mono could feel eyes on her. "There's a lot of people staring at you, Mono-sama."

"I get it." Mono stopped walking and looked around. Makero looked at the girl. "Mono-sama, what's wrong?" Through all the different smells of the food and the people, one stuck out like sore thumb. She followed the scent leaving behind a confused Makero. She pushed her way past people. She caught sight of a familar burgundy colored hair.

"There you are, Ototo-san." Mono said placing a hand on the boy's shoulder. Tanjiro turned his head to the white haired girl.

'Mono-san? What's she doing here?'

"I apologize for my little brother's behavior mister. He slipped away from me. He must have thought you were someone he knew." Mono said. The male in front of the two had plum red eyes. He had unnaturally pale skin, curly black hair. His pupils were vertical slits. He wore a white fedora with a red ribbon. He wore a fancy black tuxedo and a white tie over a black dress shirt and white dress pants. He also wore black loafers.

His plum red eyes widen slightly at the young girl. "Mono?" He muttered.

"Daddy, who are these people?" A little girl asked. Her hair was a dark color in twin braids. She had pink ribbons that kept them from coming undone. She had chocolate brown eyes. She wore a white long sleeved dress shirt under her red dress, with a yellow ribbon that tied in the front.

Tanjiro's eyes were wide. 'He's living as a human!'

"What's going on?"

"Mama!"

The woman looked at the two slayers. She looked at Mono's outfit in disgust. She looked at her daughter and smiled. She wore a white hat with a blue ribbon. She wore a blue scarf around her neck. She had a white dress shirt on and a blue skirt.

"Do you know these two?" She asked. "No there just some children we don't know. The girl claims that the boy has mistaken me for someone else." While his wife and daughter were distracted by the two he made swift motion with his arm and sliced a man's neck. The man fell into his wife's arms.

"Darling, are you okay? Darling, you look sick." The woman's husband grabbed a hold of her and bit her on the shoulder. Mono and Tanjiro took action. Tanjiro took care of the male while Mono took care of the male's wife. Muzan and his wife and daughter ended up fleeing the scene. Tanjiro yelled out to him telling him that no matter where he went he wasn't going to get away. Two officers appeared trying to tear Tanjiro off the male.

"This person hasn't killed anyone yet!! Please don't interfere with me, I beg you!!" Tanjiro yelled.

'Blood Bewitchment: Aroma of Visual Fantasy.' Flowers flowed around the two. A woman with dark brown hair looked towards Tanjiro. She had large, gentle purple eyes. She head red lips and pale skin. She wore a dark purple kimono with flower patterns. She had a cream colored obi wrapped around her waist.

"Even the ones who haved turned into a demon... you still refer to them as a person... and your trying to save him. Then I shall lend you a hand as well."

"You're a-"

"That's right. Even though I am a demon, I am also a doctor. I want to eradicate that man, that calls himself Kibutsuji." She said.

**********
Muzan snapped his fingers, and two demon's appeared. His plum red eyes stared down at the two demons.

"What is your bidding." They said. Muzan stared down at them with a harsh glare. His thoughts were on the white haired girl and the boy with hanafuda earrings. His glare hardened.

"I want you to remove the head of that demon slayer with the hanafuda earrings. And bring me back the girl with long white hair. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, master."

***********

"Seriously!!! What I wanted was to say was this!! It's not about the money... If you don't eat the udon I made, I'll never forgive you!!" The man yelled at Tanjiro. Mono just stared at the man who yelled at Tanjiro.
"Hold the chopsticks! What's with the bamboo, and who's the girl. No matter. You take out that bamboo in your mouth first!!" He said pointing at the girl with black haired and orange tipped ends.
Tanjiro asked for two bowls of udon and ate them both. The three left the udon stand and waved to the man.

"I'm sorry, for leaving you like that, Nezuko-chan. Oh right! Mono-san, this is my sister, Nezuko-chan." Tanjiro said introducing the demon girl. "Nice to meet you, Nezuko-san." Mono said. "Hmm hmm!"

"Mono-san, you said you have kids?" Tanjiro said. "Yeah."

"Where are they?" He asked.

"Asleep."

"But, where?"

"In a pouch."

"Huh? What pouch?"

"A pouch."

"Well, how old are they? How big is the pouch? Are they in your bag that has a pouch in it?" Mono ignored the boy. "Mono-san?"

"Mono-chan!!" Makero cried flying up to the white haired girl. "There you are, I looked everywhere for you! I'm so glad you're safe!!"

"Tanjiro-san, this is my crow Makero-san. Makero-san, this is Tanjiro-san and his sister, Nezuko-san." Mono said.  Nezuko stopped moving and stared at a boy with green hair and lavender colored eyes. He had pale skin as well. He wore a white button up shirt under a completely white kimono with dark blue pants.

"Oh. Are you waiting for me? You know I can find you guys by following your scent, right." Tanjiro said.

"How would you be able to find me, that place has a cloaking spell cast upon it to mask it from other people's sight. Compared to that.. Isn't that woman a demon? And an eyesore to boot. That girl right there isn't much to look at either. And why is she wearing such revealing clothes?" The male said.

'Eyesore. Eyesore? Doesn't that mean ugly? But who's- Nezuko-chan! Mono-san!' Tanjoro glared at the male. "How are they eyesores!! Look at their features closely!! Everyone has stated that Nezuko-chan is the beauty of our town!! And I haven't known Mono-san very long, but she's no eyesore either!!! And who cares if she's an exhibitionist, she's expressing herself!!!" Tanjiro yelled to the green haired male. Mono looked at him confused.

'Exhibitionist... Exhibitionist? Is that what everyone sees me as?'

"Let's go." He said ignoring the boy.

"No, wait, we can go, but you said eyesore, so we're definitely not okay with this. I'll bring you to a brighter place, so you can get a better look at them." Tanjiro said dragging the two girls along.

"That place over there!"

**************

The four walked through a wall and now stood in front of a house. "It's the stupid muzzle isn't it? If she wasn't wearing it then you'd see how beautiful she is." The male opened the door. There four of them were met with the woman from before. She was taking care of the woman that Mono had helped.

"Welcome back." She said. Tanjiro had asked if the woman was doing okay. The woman said she was doing just fine now. But her husband had to be locked up in the basement.

"Does it feel uncomfortable handling the wounds of a human?" The male demon smacked Tanjiro for asking a question like that.

"Why must you resort to violence. I haven't introduced myself, have I? My name is Tamayo and this here is Yushiro. Please try to get along with him."

Yushiro hated the idea. Tamayo looked over towards Mono ready to thank her for helping the young woman who was injured. But her eyes widen at the sight of the girl. She was a splitting image of her ancestor.

"Mono-san."

*********************** Taisho Secret **************************

Mono: "I swear I'm not an exhibitionist."

Yushiro: "That outfit says otherwise."

Mono: "I never picked the outfit design, my seamstress made it for me."

Yushiro: "Sure they did."

Mono: "It's time for Taisho secret. Yushiro has a crush on Tamayo. He's too scared to tell her."

Yushiro: "No I'm not!"

Mono: "So you admit you love her."

Yushiro: "No I didn't!"

Mono: "But you only admitted to not being scared of telling her."

Yushiro: "I didn't!"

Mono: "Your face tells me otherwise."

Yushiro: "Shut up!"

**************

Mono's demon slayer uniform: it's more revealing than mitsuri's poor bby fell victim to scum glasses.

(Is this story better or worse than the last one?)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6K 2 1
Posted on my new account!! @child_of_villainy --Chapters 10 out of 10 COMPLETE-- -Female Demon Oc- Danuja Shinazugawa used to be a GenZ teen but p...
22.4K 120 15
Read the request page and act accordingly! KnY (Demon Slayer) one-shots. Most of the one-shots in this are about the demons since so many of the boo...
39.4K 1.6K 34
ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ /ˈꞬⱭːᴅꞮƏɴ/ 1 : ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴏʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ : ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴅɪᴀɴ. 2 : ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴇɢᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜ...
795K 32.9K 108
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge I only own my ocs...