𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃━︎━︎ R. Hale...

By nataliaalianovas

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ... More

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

10.6K 352 37
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR:
THE NEWBORN ARMY

THEY ALL STOOD THERE, waiting patiently for the oncoming newborns. Emma and Jasper stood a little ways in front of the rest of the family, both with determined looks on their faces. They were all as still as statues, straining their ears for the newborns. The wolves were hiding in the woods so that the newborns wouldn't notice them. The sound of running coming closer and closer forced Emma to put herself in a defensive stance. She glanced at her brother, watching as he sent her a reassuring nod.

When the newborns got closer to the edge of the forest, the Cullen's all ran to meet them halfway. Emma slammed her arm into the neck of a newborn, the strength knocking his head clean off. She slid under an oncoming hit and continued forward onto the newborn that was heading right for her. She spun around the newborn before putting her in a headlock and ripping her head off. Emma quickly threw one to the ground and grabbed onto the arm of a newborn that tried to attack her from behind. She threw the newborn over her shoulder and slammed him on the ground. She placed her foot on his throat and tore his head off.

The wolves soon joined in, jumping on top of the newborns that were closest to the hill. Emma flipped a newborn onto the ground and ran up behind another before tearing it's head off with a satisfying snap. She turned around, quickly scanning the field before shooting out her hand and throwing a newborn off of one of the wolves with her chaos magic. She threw her head back, hitting the newborn that had tried to attack her from behind in the face. She spun around and slammed her foot into her chest, sending her to the ground and allowing a wolf to finish her off.

The arms of a newborn wrapped around her torso, and before the newborn could crush her in half, she placed her hand to her chest and shot chaos magic through her body, forcing it into the newborn behind her. She quickly turned before taking her other hand to place the red wisps around the newborns neck and crushing it into pieces. She jumped over an oncoming newborn, grabbing onto its head and ripping it off in the process.

Emma's eyes roamed the field once more and noticed how the newborns were almost gone. She sped up to Rosalie who was fighting off two of the newborns. Emma grabbed onto one of them and quickly ducked under the punch he sent towards her. Emma grabbed tightly onto both of the newborns arms before using her strength and spinning him, splitting his body in half. Rosalie glanced at her with a cocked eyebrow, silently telling the girl that she had it under control. Emma smiled at her and shrugged her shoulders before continuing the fight.

She kicked the feet out from underneath one of the newborns, knocking her to the ground and then allowing Emma to snap her neck off her body. She looked up at the sound of fire cracking and let out a sigh of relief when she saw all of the newborns had been killed. She gathered the dead bodies and threw them onto the fire. Immediately, Jasper came over to her and silently asked if she was okay. Emma sent her brother a small smile as she nodded her head. He gave her a kiss on the top of the head before allowing her to walk over to her mate.

Emma silently checked over Rosalie, making sure she was okay. Rosalie looked at Emma with a small smile before taking a step closer to her.

"I'm alright." Rosalie reassured the blonde. Emma's eyes searched hers before her shoulders deflated in relief and a small smile fell on her face. The two shared a quick kiss before turning to look at the fire. Emma took a moment to glance at the young newborn that Carlisle and Esme had decided to keep alive. Emma frowned slightly at the thought of being changed so young before her attention snapped to Alice who let out a soft gasp.

"They're coming." Alice muttered to herself. Emma exchanged a look with Rosalie before taking the moment of slight peace and watching the flames as they burned the newborn bodies. Soon, Edward and Bella joined them.

"How long?" Edward asked, looking at Alice.

"A few minutes. Maybe ten?" Alice answered.

"The pack needs to leave." Carlisle spoke up. "The Volturi won't honor our truce with the werewolves."

Emma turned her head at the sound of one of the wolves growling. She watched as Leah, the only female wolf, attacked a stray newborn.

"Leah, don't!" Edward shouted before moving to go after the newborn. Before the newborn could kill Leah, Jacob jumped and threw the newborn off of Leah. The two started to roll around until the newborn lifted Jacob up and squeezed his arms around Jacob's ribs. Jacob let out a loud whimper and as soon as he was on the ground and back in his human form, Emma, Carlisle, and Edward were by his side. The other wolves attacked the newborn and killed it whilst Bella called out her second lovers name and started to run over to them.

"Jacob." Carlisle side, moving the boy from his side. Emma, who was on the other side of Jacob placed her hands on his body to examine him. Those years of nursing in the army was the only information of her human life that she still had.

"Hold on, Carlisle and Emma will take care of you." Edward reassured from his spot beside Carlisle.

Emma looked up towards her father. "His bones are shattered completely on the right side of his body." Emma told him. He nodded in response. Bella appeared beside of Emma, making the vampire grimace slightly before putting her focus back on the wolf's body. The two shared a small conversation with one another before the pack appeared in their regular forms.

"Jacob, you idiot, I had it!" Leah snapped.

"Leah!" Sam scolded before he kneeled down beside of the Black boy.

"We need set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in. It's already starting." Carlisle said, his eyes moving from Jacob to look up at Emma. Emma nodded her head in agreement before looking down at Jacob.

"Jacob, this might hurt a bit."

"You're not going to set them out here, are you?" Sam asked, looking at the blonde. Emma shook her head.

"I'm going to try and slow the healing process." Emma answered. She pressed her hands onto his ribs before letting her chaos fall from her hands and into the boys body. He let out silent cries of pain and Emma slowly moved her hands from him before looking at Sam and nodding her head.

"We need to get him out of here. We're not gonna wanna fight with the Volturi." Edward stated.

"We'll take him back to Billy's." Sam told them.

"We'll be there as soon as we can." Carlisle assured. Sam nodded his head and the three vampires, and Bella, moved away from the boy. The wolves all surrounded Jacob and picked him up before leaving the field. They all walked back over to the others.

"They're coming." Alice informed. Emma let out a soft sigh before looking over at her brother.

"As I said once before, it's times like this that I wish I could get drunk." Emma muttered, receiving an amused smirk from her brother.

1,262 words

Authors note: I would've made this longer, but my head is killing me so this is all I could write.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 77.3K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
260K 6.9K 32
//kisses on the foreheads of the lovers wrapped in your arms you've been hiding them in hollowed out pianos left in the dark// ''had another talk abo...
406K 11.4K 55
𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑨𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆...
2.9M 91.3K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...