Never Alone (sequel) (a Tom H...

By moodygirls624

As the sequel to You Changed My Life, the characters need to recover from the accidents and handle the conseq... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1: News, News and More News
Chapter 2: Too Much to Handle
Chapter 3: Where are the Memories?
Chapter 4: Let Me Explain!
Chapter 6: Expect the Unexpected
Chapter 7: Didn't Go as Planned
Chapter 8: New Steps
Chapter 9: Mr. Everybody Likes Me
Chapter 10: Source of Pain
Chapter 11: Dark Flashbacks
Chapter 12: One Year Later
Chapter 13: Dr. Heart in the House
Chapter 14: Opportunities
Chapter 15: Chaotic Holidays
Chapter 16: Secrets
Chapter 17: World of Fame
Chapter 18: As Long As...

Chapter 5: My Home

70 3 75
By moodygirls624

Nick quickly got out of the car and stood beside Tom and Harrison who were still there because someone couldn't stay inside.

— "Hey, Priyanka. I'm glad you haven't left yet." — Nick admitted walking to her.

— "Yeah, I kinda had the feeling you were going to come." — she mentioned looking around.

— "This is gonna be interesting." — Tom whispered to Haz, who agreed.

Before going outside, Pri told her friends to wait inside. They didn't walk much into the airport so they could see the moment through the crystal windows.

— "She was right; he came?" — Emma wondered in shock.

— "I knew it!" — Lindsey exclaimed.

— "I wish we could hear them." — Olivia pointed out and her friends nodded.

They stared at the window trying to at least read Nick's lips.

— "So you waited outside for me?" — he asked just to listen to her admitting it.

— "Maybe, I don't know. I don't know why I'm still here." — Pri commented.

— "I guess this means it's time to talk." — Nick mentioned.

— "I still have some minutes so yes; let's talk." — she agreed.

— "Priyanka, you know I would never hurt you on purpose. You are everything to me. I know that I should've ended things with Isabel the minute I remembered you and us. I just thought that you deserve better than me and I wasn't sure what to do. But Pri, my choice was and will always be you." — Nick expressed.

Pri didn't know if she wanted to smile or cry so she just stayed still.

— "Listen, I understand that you dated her without remembering me. I even understand why you hesitated at first. What I don't understand is the kiss." — she told him.

— "I didn't stop her because my mind was in other place. I was thinking about you every second of it. I know I should've stop her instead of zoning out, but know that I wasn't enjoying it. I was just picturing a moment like that with you." — he confessed and she realized what he meant.

— "Nick, I... I'm sorry." — Priyanka said.

— "You don't have to be; it's alright." — he mentioned while she looked at her watch.

— "I have to go now." — she informed him walking away.

— "Wait, Pri, just one second. Listen, I love you okay? You are the one I love and I'm convinced you are the one for me. Please, what do I gotta say for you to forgive me? Come on, I need you in my life." — Nick expressed with his heart in his hand, almost begging her to forgive him.

— "I... I have to go." — Priyanka responded walking away and entering the airport.

Even if her friends didn't understand what they were saying, they got that.

— "No hug or kiss? Does that mean they officially broke up?" — Lindsey asked concerned.

— "This can't be the end. It can't be!" — Emma added.

Nick turned to his friends who were feeling pretty bad for him.

— "I tried everything. I don't know what else to do." — he told them.

— "Don't worry, mate. I'm sure she'll noticed and will forgive you soon." — Tom tried to cheer him up.

— "And faster than you thought." — Haz said pointing to their opposite direction.

Priyanka stopped after entering the airport letting all Nick's words really sink in. She couldn't leave it like that. There was something she had to do.

When Nick turned around because of what Harrison said, Priyanka jumped at him and hugged him. He froze for some seconds and then hugged her back.

— "Woah, I wasn't expecting that." — he admitted.

— "I'm sorry for taking so long. But I love you, Nick. I forgive you because I understand what happened and why. I'm not giving up on us. I have to go, but Prick isn't going anywhere." — she expressed after separating and both smiled.

— "I'm so glad to have you back even if you have to leave again." — Nick said.

They stared at each other eyes and started to lean in.

— "Woah! What just happened?" — Olivia reacted.

— "Not what happened, what is going to happen!" — Lindsey almost shouted.

The girls started to scream and cheer not caring about people staring. Just when it almost happen, Nick's phone started ringing with a call from Joe.

— "Great timing, Joe!" — Nick complained and Priyanka laughed.

— "Well now I do have to go." — Pri said and he nodded frustrated.

Priyanka kissed him on the cheek and they hugged again. Then she left entering the airport. The guys cheered before he picked up the call.

— "What was so important, Joe? What do you need so much to interrupt a magical moment?" — Nick wondered upset before explaining to his brother what happened.

Meanwhile, Priyanka found her friends and they walked quickly to do all the security process and go to the gate. They sat there using their phones like nothing happened.

— "Okay, are we seriously going to ignore the elephant in the room?" — Lindsey asked and they lifted their sights from their phones.

— "What elephant?" — Emma wondered.

— "Priyanka's elephant..." — Lindsey answered and they laughed.

— "Oh, right!" — Olivia and Emma exclaimed giving Priyanka the look.

— "What?" — she asked when she saw her friends smirking at her.

—"Oh, you know; spill the tea. What happened between you two?"— Olivia said and Priyanka blushed a bit.

— "Well, at first he was trying to apologize and it was really sweet, but I was still a bit confused; so I entered ready to leave it for another time. But something was telling me that it wasn't the right thing to do and I just couldn't stay like that with him. So I ran up to him, hugged him, and forgave him because I understand why he did that. And because I love him and I know he loves me." — Priyanka explained with a smile at the end and her friends wiped off fake tears.

— "That was so beautiful." — Lindsey commented smiling and Priyanka smiled back.

— "Yeah, that was romantic." — Emma added.

— "And why did you two not kiss?" — Olivia almost shouted.

— "You girls are stalkers! And because Joe had the great idea to call Nick on that precise moment."— Priyanka expressed giggling and rolling her eyes.

— "Ugh! I love you, twin, but why did you have to ruin that special moment?" — Olivia wondered and the rest laughed.

The girls kept gossiping and going through their phones until they had to board the plane. After many hours, they finally arrived to Atlanta.

—"Home, sweet home! How have I missed you?"— Olivia mentioned relieved and the rest nodded.

Lindsey and Emma took an Uber and went their separate ways. Olivia and Pri also did and finally arrived to their apartment with Pepper and Leia.

— "I'm dead. Let's take a shower and go to sleep." — Priyanka suggested and Olivia agreed.

The girls showered and were so tired that when they touched their beds, they got knocked out instantly.

Right on the next day, their lives got back to normal, at least their normal. Both girls were already attending college and now they returned to work. Their relationships with the Hollands and the Jonases were stronger after all they went through, so they were still in constant communication.

Days later, Olivia got her plaster cast removed and was going to therapy to gain strength and mobility back.

(Friday, April 25)

The girls had a really tough week. They were way better now emotionally and physically. People were being really kind after what they went through. But college work wasn't being so nice, as always. After their last class, the four friends met up to go out together. At the entrance of the university, there were a lot of people reunited. This provoked a lot curiosity on these four girls. They all walked to the crowd thinking it was going to be hard work to see. But actually, when they approached, students opened a space for them to walk in. That confused them even more until they reached the center. The girls were shocked, but full of joy to see what all of it was about. Tom Holland and Nick Jonas were at their campus with bouquets of flowers and chocolate boxes in their hands. Olivia and Priyanka blushed and smiled when they saw their boyfriends. Everyone around was recording and taking pictures.

— "Olivia Bolton." — Tom started.

— "Priyanka Chopra." — Nick continued.

— "Would you give us the honor of taking you on a date?" — they asked together.

The girls couldn't even speak at first so they just nodded a lot and hugged the guys. The audience around started cheering. Then Olivia and Tom kissed and the public went crazier.

— "Can we leave now, guys? Please, I'm getting uncomfortable." — Priyanka mentioned.

— "Yeah, I'm not enjoying this center of attention thing." — Olivia added.

— "Sure, let's go. Tell Emma and Lindsey they can come with us too." — Tom responded.

Emma and Lindsey refused at first, but their friends insisted so they agreed. They all hoped in the limo, which impressed them a lot.

— "What are you guys doing here?" — Pri wondered full of happiness.

— "You told us yesterday that this week was stressful and you needed to relax. So we decided to come and help you and be there for you." — Nick explained.

— "That's the sweetest thing." — Lindsey commented.

— "Thanks." — the boys said and smiled.

— "Aww, you guys. Thank you." — Olivia mentioned smiling.

— "Yeah, thank you so much. You're the best." — Priyanka added grinning as well.

— "Anything for you both." — Tom and Nick said and their girlfriends couldn't stop smiling while Lindsey and Emma were loving the love.

After being romantic for a while, they changed the subject and kept talking, joking and doing random stuff. Then they went to eat at a fancy, but simple restaurant. After eating, they spent the evening going to different places just to relax, since it had been a tough week.

— "Thank you, guys, for inviting us even though we're not so close. "— Lindsey commented and Emma nodded.

— "It's no problem. You guys are really nice and respectful. That's something we like about you both."— Nick expressed and the girls almost cried of excitement.

— "Yeah, thank you for that. Plus, you're really cool."— Tom added and the girls nodded hiding their fangirl side.

Lindsey and Emma kept talking with Tom and Nick. That made Liv and Pri happy, knowing they were getting along so well.

— "And how long are you going to stay?"— Pri wondered.

— "Woah, you are already kicking us out." — Nick joked.

— "No, obviously not. I'm just curious." — she responded.

— "Well, as long as you're okay, we are staying for a week." — Tom explained and the girls looked at each other full of joy.

— "That's amazing! Of course we're more than okay." — Liv almost shouted.

— "And maybe we can finally have that first alone date." — Nick told Priyanka trying to lower his voice.

Everyone, including Tom, gave them the look and made some noises that made Nick and Priyanka blushed.

— "Oh shut up, you shippers." — Pri expressed laughing.

After spending some time together and finishing with their dinner, the group of friends payed and left the restaurant. The chauffeur drove Emma and Lindsey to their houses and then went to Liv and Pri's apartment. They made plans for the next day and said goodbye.

Before going to sleep, the best friends had to talk about their happiness for some minutes.

— "I haven't been this happy in days." — Liv commented.

— "I know, right? I couldn't think of a perfect way to bright up our days than a surprise visit from Nick and Tom." — Pri pointed out.

— "Exactly! They really know how to cheer us up." — Olivia said.

— "Yes, they do. And to be honest, the videos on the media of that moment look so cute and sweet." — Priyanka mentioned showing them to her friend.

— "Hashtag best boyfriends ever!" — Liv exclaimed and Pri laughed.

— "Definitely!" — she agreed.

A couple of minutes later, both went to sleep ready for the next adventure.

(Next morning)

The girls woke up at their own times, but before 11:30am. After each made their breakfast, they sat on the couch and finally took their phones and saw their boyfriends' messages on the group chat that still had the same wonderful name: 'Tom plus 3 people'.

Tom: Good morning darlings☀️

Nick: Hope you had a good sleep😴

Tom: We'll be waiting for your messages to go to your apartment😉

"I guess we should change now." — Olivia suggested.

Both replied and went to take quick showers and change. Then sat down again on the couch to wait.

— "I wonder if the guys have something planned today." — Priyanka mentioned.

— "I don't know. They are kind of unpredictable." — Liv responded.

— "True, I forgot they were the kings of surprises." — Pri joked and both laughed.

Like fifteen minutes later, there was a knock on the door which Liv opened. Tom and Nick entered the apartment and greeted their dates with hugs. Both girls picked their important stuff, said goodbye to Leia and Pepper after the guys pet them and left holding their boyfriends' hands.

— "So guys, what's the plan today?" — Liv asked while they were walking slowly on the sidewalk.

— "Well, Pri, what do you say if we have our first alone date since official? Actually, I think it would be the first since we met." — Nick said.

— "Jeez, you guys have been a couple for, how long? Almost 9 months? And still haven't been on a date just the two of you?" — Tom pointed out surprised.

— "Yeah guys, that's kinda crazy. You should totally do it." — Liv agreed.

— "You probably say that so you can be alone with Tom. But I guess you two are also right. So I accept to go on our first official alone date, Nick." — Priyanka expressed.

— "Great! Then, let's go." — Nick commented already walking towards an unknown destination.

— "Oh, you already have everything planned. Bye, guys!" — Pri told Tom and Olivia and the four of them waved at each other going on their separate ways.

Both couples were also ignoring completely the paparazzis and the pictures being taken. It was a day full of happiness, romance and time together leaving behind all the tough times they went through. Behind, but never forgotten because those obstacles made them stronger and helped them noticed how much they needed each other.

For their first alone date, Nick decided to stop first at Starbucks.

— "Perfect way to start this off, right?" — he asked Pri.

— "You know how to bright up my days." — she mentioned smiling.

— "Just with that smile, you already brightened up mine." — Nick commented looking at her eyes.

Everyone was staring at them, hoping for something to happen. Both noticed and allowed some space to stay between them and people stopped looking. After receiving their drinks, the couple continued walking.

— "So what's the plan?" — Pri wondered.

— "Can I be honest? I don't have one." — he answered and she looked at him serious.

— "Really? So you didn't actually plan our first date?" — she asked not so happy.

— "Listen baby, I think we both needed to relax so I figured that going with the flow could help us out a bit. Besides, all I wanted was time with you. That's more than enough for me." — Nick expressed while she blushed by how that statement started.

— "You just can't let me be mad. I guess you're right. Let's see where this takes us." — Pri responded.

They walked around drinking their beverages, talking, taking a few pictures and enjoying the so needed couple time. After some minutes, Nick got an idea for a place to go. He took her to Dave & Buster's.

— "I think it's the perfect moment to redeem that first date." — he explained and she laughed nodding.

They went in, filled their old cards and entered to that amazing and fun land of Dave & Buster's.

— "Just say the game and I'll crush you." — Priyanka challenged him.

— "Oh, that's what you think. You're on, Pri!" — Nick expressed.

They started playing like kids. Competing on every game while having the time of their lives. It was amazing because they could just be themselves around each other, without the need to pretend to be perfect or someone they were not. Sometimes they stopped because fans spotted them and asked for pictures with Nick and others with both. But even with that, they were enjoying it.

— "Want to take a break for a second?" — Pri asked sitting at a table to order food.

— "Sure!" — he responded sitting across her and both stared at their eyes. — "I have loved this first date, you know." — Nick added holding her hand and she grinned.

— "Me too, really. I loved every second of it. It's been very fun." — she said.

— "And I love spending time with you. I love you, Priyanka." — he mentioned and she blushed.

— "I just don't get used to that, like I blush every time." — Priyanka commented and both laughed. — "But it makes me so happy. I love you too, Nick." — she added.

Let's remember that Prick weren't the only ones out; Tomivia also had a date going since they left the apartment.

— "Do you have any place in mind?" — Olivia asked Tom after talking and walking for a while.

— "Can't I just surprise you without you asking me about everything?" — Tom joked and Olivia giggled.

— "Alright, sorry." — she apologized laughing and Tom looked at her.

— "I love you so much."— he confessed with shiny eyes and that made Olivia smile a lot.

— "I love you more."— she responded.

—"Nah, I love you more"— Tom mentioned with pride and Olivia looked at him rasing an eyebrow. — "Okay, fine. You win."— he added just to see her reaction and Liv nodded while grinning.

— "See, I always win." — Olivia commented, while Tom rolled his eyes laughing.

After that, Tom was trying his best not to scream: "Hey, I'm going to take you to this place!". And he did not, miraculously. The couple walked for a while until they finally arrived to SkyView.

— "Voilà, what do you think?" — Tom said.

— "I haven't been here since forever. Thank you!" — Olivia answered and kissed him on the cheek, which made him smile.

— "It's my pleasure to make you happy, always." — he expressed and they smiled.

Tom had already bought their tickets so they went straight into the ferris wheel. After a few minutes, they arrived to the top.

— "Wow, this is beautiful." — Olivia commented very excited while taking many photos of the view and Tom.

— "Not as beautiful as you, darling." — Tom told her and Liv smirked.

— "Let's take a selfie!" — she suggested and Tom nodded.

That one selfie turned into almost twenty or more because, as most girls, Liv didn't like some.

— "How do you still have space on your phone with so many pictures?" — Tom asked confused and Olivia laughed.

— "I have no idea." — she responded and they giggled.

They took many cute or goofy pictures together.

Also Tom turned into Olivia's photographer. Then they stayed in silence to enjoy the view and their company.

When they arrived at the bottom, they started their search for a restaurant. They decided to go to Southbound.

— "This date has been amazing. I couldn't be more grateful." — Olivia said smiling.

— "I'm glad you're liking it so far." — Tom mentioned and both smiled.

After a few minutes, they ordered. Their food arrived pretty quickly and since they were very hungry, both started eating as soon as it arrived. When the food was gone, Olivia wanted to at least pay her meal, but Tom didn't let her.

— "Want to get ice cream?" — Tom wondered as they walked.

— "Is that even a question?" — Olivia commented and Tom laughed shaking his head.

They went to Roll It Up and got the ice cream. They ate it peacefully inside. Some fans recognized them so they asked for pictures, but that didn't bother them at all. The couple finished eating their ice cream and headed out to walk through the city and relax.

Back on Dave & Buster's, the date wasn't over yet. They ordered the food and enjoyed it a lot.

— "Do you want to play more games?" — Pri asked.

— "Sure, I think I still have some chips." — Nick answered.

Both stood up and played as much games as they could with the chips left. While walking around before leaving, Priyanka accidentally got hit by a girl. When they both turned for the apology, they were surprised and happy.

— "Grace! It's been some time; I'm so happy to see you." — Pri mentioned while the girl was still startled by the encounter and even more the younger girl by her side.

— "Priyanka, I can't believe it." — Grace responded and they hugged.

— "Oh my! You're Nick Jonas! And you're Priyanka Chopra! Right in front on me!" — Grace's companion was shouting.

— "Shh! Adelia, calm down please." — Grace told the girl on her side. — "Priyanka, this is my little sister." — she added.

— "Nice to meet you. And Grace, this is Nick Jonas." — Pri also introduced them and he waved at the girls that almost fainted.

— "I'm such a fan!" — both sisters exclaimed at the same time.

— "Thanks! And Grace, I wanted to meet you and thank you for how you stood up for Priyanka on social media. That meant a lot." — Nick expressed.

— "Woah! Yeah, of course." — Grace responded with a big smile.

— "Do you want to sit and talk for some minutes? Or am I interrupting your playing?" — Priyanka wondered shyly.

— "You aren't interrupting at all." — the girls answered excited and the four of them talked for a little while, until a weird subject came up.

— "So guys, the fans want to know about your first kiss." — Adelia said out of the blue and Nick and Priyanka almost choked with their own saliva.

— "Ady, I told you that if we ever met them, you couldn't ask about that." — Grace commented.

— "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, Grace." — the young girl explained. — "So can you tell me about that?" — she asked looking at the couple like staring at their souls.

— "We haven't kissed yet." — Priyanka responded.

— "What? Oh, my friends will love this gossip." — Adelia said texting something on her phone.

— "She has a group chat with her friends and they all run fanpages of the Jonas Brothers." — Grace told them because they were very confused.

— "And everybody is wondering about your first kiss. You two are like the perfect couple besides all the Jonas couples and Tom Holland with Oliva Bolton." — Adelia mentioned.

— "We're flattered, but that information it's kinda personal." — Nick pointed out.

— "Maybe, but we're fans. This is what we do. And reporters will want an article on that kiss. So get ready to be pressure." — Ady added.

— "Okay, I think you have said enough." — Grace told her sister. — "I'm sorry, guys. But it was a pleasure to meet you, to see that you're both alright and obviously talking to you. Bye!" — she added pushing Adelia to walk forward.

— "Well, that wasn't weird at all." — Nick commented.

— "Let's just go, please." — Pri said.

They were walking around with their hands intertwined. Pri's brain was in another universe and Nick noticed. She was thinking of that conversation with Adelia. And the kiss subject reminded her of some words Nick said some time ago: "I know I should've stop her instead of zoning out, but know that I wasn't enjoying it. I was just picturing a moment like that with you."

"Where's your brain at now, Pri?" — Nick asked her.

— "I don't even know. Is our first kiss even a subject we should talk about?" — she wondered confused.

— "Listen, let's just say that it will happen when it happens. We won't rush it or force it because I want it to be real." — he expressed looking at her.

— "You always know what to say." — Pri said smiling.

He kissed her temple and continued walking. They weren't going to let anyone ruin their relationship ever again. The couple went to a park and sat on a bench to look at the sunset before going back to the apartment. The sky was in different tones between blue and orange. The sun coming down ready to reflect it's light through the moon. It was such a beautiful view from nature that was perfect for a paint or a picture. Nick put his left arm around her shoulders and she held his hand while resting her head on his shoulder.

— "This view is amazing." — Nick commented.

— "I love how being here with you makes everything else feels like it doesn't matter. What matters is us." — Pri mentioned still looking at the horizon.

— "Yeah, it makes me forget there are people taking pics or that in a week I'm back to our last shows of the tour. You're the only thing I care about right now." — he responded.

— "What's going to happen after that? Are you going to stay here?" — she asked now sitting straight.

— "You know I would love that, but I have to film two movies and then more band stuff." — Nick explained and she looked down.

— "Of course. You still have a very busy life." — Pri pointed out disappointed.

— "No, baby, please don't be sad. You are more important to me than everything else. I'll find a way to come or to take you there. Nothing will break us apart, not ever again. Ee're stronger than all those things. I know we can get through anything. I love you so much and nothing will change that." — he said to cheer her up and she smiled.

— "You're right, we'll get through this. I won't give up on us because I love you a lot too." — Priyanka told him.

They "clashed" foreheads and nodded. Then looked back at the view for some seconds and left. They arrived at the apartment and stopped in front of the building. The couple stood across each other holding both hands.

— "I guess this is it." — Nick mentioned.

— "Thanks for the most perfect first date." — she said grinning with shiny eyes.

— "Thank you for being the most perfect girlfriend." — he added smiling.

Nick kissed her on the cheek and they stared at each other's eyes until the moment was interrupted by some laughter. When both looked towards it, Tom and Olivia were approaching. Everyone greeted or said goodbye. The girls walked into the building and the guys ordered an Uber to the hotel.

After showering and getting comfy to sleep soon, the girls sat at Liv's bed to talk about the night. Each shared their dates and both were happy for the other one. The day was magical, for the four of them actually.

(Wednesday, April 30)

As they promised, Tom and Nick were still around hanging with the girls when each was available. They even spent time with Emma and Lindsey and became friends too. For the girls, it was still surreal.

On Wednesday, Olivia and Priyanka were stuck at the apartment doing college work. Liv was answering a home-test and Pri was writing an essay. Neither of those were easy and required some reading and concentration. Something that was harder to find with two bored guys trying to entertain themselves and sometimes draw their girlfriends' attention. The four of them were seated at the table, both girls concentrating and working hard. Nick began to play drums with his fingers on the table and singing the melody of one of his songs without lyrics. Tom couldn't help it and started making some backup noises.

— "Nick! I love you, I love your voice and I love your music. But shut up now!" — Pri yelled and the boys got scared because they weren't expecting it.

— "And I thought there was a lot of love on that sentence, but no." — Nick joked.

— "Sorry, you may proceed." — Tom said.

Minutes later, they started to push the screen of the girls' laptops and both shouted almost immediately.

— "Tom! Nick! Go and play with Pepper and Leia quietly, please." — Olivia ordered them.

Both stood up like grounded kids, but almost bursted into laughter. An hour later, Liv was done with her test and joined the guys, who at the time were watching TV, but not loudly. Fifteen minutes later, Nick came by the table and Priyanka didn't lift her sight from the laptop.

— "What do you need?" — she asked.

— "You." — he answered.

— "Anything else?" — Pri added.

Nick took her laptop away and she was so mad that she laughed.

— "Woah, all of this and you're still not finished?" — he wondered looking at the essay.

— "This is college life. Now please, I have to finish so give me the laptop, Nick." — she told him almost begging.

— "Alright, just come here for one second." — Nick expressed walking closer to her about to hug her.

— "This will be more than a second, but okay." — Pri mentioned and hugged him.

— "Better now?" — he said.

— "Definitely! Thanks, babe." — she commented kissing his cheek and going back to work.

Tom and Nick decided to take a risk and cooked them a meal with the help of Sam through FaceTime. When Priyanka was finally done, the food was ready. The guys served it and they all sat at the table ready to eat.

— "Is this safe?" — Liv asked.

— "Sam guided us so it should be." — Nick answered.

— "And if it isn't, it's Sam's fault." — Tom pointed out and they laughed.

They all tried it at the same time and it tasted pretty good for two guys who never cook. Both girls showered because they said it was important to removed the "smell of burnt neurons". Then they watched a movie together, but Priyanka and Olivia fell asleep during the second one. First Tom carried Olivia bridal style to her room and put her softly on her bed and fixed the sheets. Then he helped getting Pri's sofa bed ready while Nick carried her.

— "Good night, girls!" — both exclaimed silently before walking out the door.

Tom took one key to close the apartment after leaving.

(Next day)

After all the morning routine, the guys picked the girls up to go to the mall. They visited many stores and walked around for five hours. Tom and Nick bought them a few pieces of clothing no matter how much the girls told them not to; the excuse was their last dinner of the week happening that night.

Around 5pm, everyone went on their separate ways to get ready for dinner. The ladies put on outfits that the guys bought them and got ready. They went to the lobby to wait when a limo stopped in front of the building. The besties rolled their eyes smiling when a window rolled down revealing Nick and Tom. Both got in the limo and enjoyed their time. They went to The Capital Grille Restaurant.

After getting in and talking to the receptionist about their reservation, another employee led them to a private salon. It was lighted up, but kinda dark with romantic music playing in the background and some candles on the table.

— "What's happening here?" — Liv wondered with the same confusion as the other three.

— "What is this? I didn't ask for this." — Nick kindly complained to the employee that was about to leave.

— "Just a little something we prepared. You know, to get the environment ready and romance in the air." — she answered with a flirty smile.

Nick and Priyanka blushed and Tom and Olivia were trying to hold their laughter until the woman left. Nick found how to fix the lights and blew up some candles leaving one on.

— "What was that? — Pri asked a little startled.

— "I can't believe everyone is so crazy about that first kiss." — Tom commented.

— "Imagine us." — Nick added.

— "This would've been really romantic though." — Olivia pointed out.

— "Maybe, but that is not how it should be. It should come from us not all of this." — Priyanka mentioned and everyone agreed.

— "But just saying, the effort was spot on. It could've worked." — Liv said.

— "I know, right?" — Pri whispered to her and both giggled while Nick looked at her squinting.

The dinner was still great as the service and the time they had.

(Friday, May 2: leaving day)

After college, Olivia and Priyanka headed to the airport to meet up with Tom and Nick and say goodbye.

— "Thank you for coming to our rescue after the week we had." — Liv started off.

— "And for staying this week handling us being our stressed selves." — Pri added.

— "It's been a pleasure being here to help you." — Tom expressed.

— "And we finally saw that side of you and we're still here so that's a good sign." — Nick pointed out.

— "Apparently you can handle a lot of nerves, stress, awkwardness and craziness." — Olivia joked and they laughed.

— "I guess love really can overcome everything." — Tom commented.

The group hugged expressing their love for one another and then individually. They loved the week they spent together, but sadly there was not a specific date to meet again.

(Thursday, May 8)

After work both girls were exhausted. They were eating a quick snack before going to sleep when Priyanka got a message from Nick.

— "Liv! You have to see this now!" — she exclaimed.

— "What's wrong?" — her friend asked a little sleepy.

Nick: Hey Pri! I know you must be tired from work so I won't call you. But I wanted to tell you that I bought two plane tickets to Paris ✈️ for tomorrow so you can be with the family on our last show. I love you❤️

Pri: I'm super sleepy so I'll call you tomorrow. But OH MY, WHAT?😱😱I can't believe it! Thanks babe, I love you 😘 can't wait to see you guys!

"Liv, we're going to Paris!" — Pri told her friend.

— "Let's leave this conversation for tomorrow." — Liv suggested and her friend agreed.

Both girls went to sleep preparing for the adventure ahead of them.

(Next day: flight to Paris)

The next morning, the girls got up early and kind of energized since they were going to Paris in a few hours. Plus, that gave them time to pack so the rush after college would be less.

— "I'm so excited!" — Pryianka commented once they entered campus.

— "Me too! Like I've been wanting to go since I was a child. It's unbelievable." — Olivia added and Pri agreed.

A few seconds later, they met with Lindsey and Emma. They had their usual Starbucks drinks and went to their classes.

At lunch break, the girls were on their phones like they normally do in most of their breaks.

— "So how were those dates with your boyfriends?" — Emma asked out of the blue and the rest lifted their sight from their phones.

— "It was amazing. They really helped relieve our stress." — Olivia answered, making Emma and Lindsey smile.

— "Yeah! We had the best time with them. We always do." — Priyanka added smiling.

— "Well... Emma, Lindsey." — Olivia said.

— "Yeah?" — they wondered.

— "Do you girls have any special guys?" — Olivia asked giving them the look.

Pryianka also gave it to them and Emma blushed suspiciously.

— "Sadly, still no one. But I hope to find the right person for me." — Lindsey responded and Liv nodded, followed by Pri.

— "Well, I kinda do. But I still want to make sure he's the right one for me because we're still on the talking phase. So I won't give out names or anything yet." — Emma confessed and the rest understood. — "But I will say, he's super sweet and lovely with everyone around him. He can make you smile even in your darkest days." — she added smiling a bit.

— "Awww!" — the three friends said.

— "He sounds lovely, Emma. I hope things turn out great for both of you. And if they do, can't wait to meet him." — Priyanka mentioned.

— "He sounds so generous and kind. I really do hope it goes well, Emms" — Olivia added.

— "Exactly! He should be patient and respectful with you no matter what. And if he's the right one for you, you'll know." — Lindsey commented.

The positive responses from Emma's friends made her smile and grateful to have them.

— "Thank you, really. You are the best friends ever." — she expressed and the others smiled.

When their break ended, they went to their final classes. Right after that, Liv and Pri explained to their friends about Paris and they wished them a great time.

The girls arrived to their apartment to do some final packing and making sure they had everything they needed. Then, they went to take a shower and changed. Finally, they arrived at the airport around 4:30pm since their flight was at 6pm.

Like thirty minutes after all the airport process, they waited at the gate. Almost an hour later, it was finally time to board.

After their 8:50 hours flight, they stopped in Amsterdam. For the girls it was 8:50am, but in Amsterdam and Paris it was 2:50pm. Priyanka had some messages from Nick wishing her a good flight and giving her some information for when they arrived at France.

At approximately 3:40pm, they had an hour and twenty minute flight to Paris. When they finally arrived, it was already 5:00pm. A limo was waiting at the front for them.

— "Oh my, Pri! We're in Paris! This is a dream come true." — Liv exclaimed with teary eyes.

The girls took a selfie in front of the airport while the chauffeur put their small luggage on the trunk. They got into the limo which drove them to a hotel. Frankie, Sophie, Danielle, Alena and Valentina were waiting at the lobby. All of them greeted so happily; they missed seeing each other on a good circumstance. They accompanied Pri and Liv to do the check in and went to their amazing room. It had a fantastic view of Paris, but now there was no time to stare at it. Frankie bought them some sandwiches because he knew them. And Sophie and Danielle got them Jonas Brothers t-shirts. While one of the girls showered, the other was eating and viceversa; doing everything as quickly as they could. The group took a quick pre-show picture and left on the limo that was taking them to the arena.

They got there at 6:30pm and the place was incredibly full. Tickets were sold out so there were a lot of people. Gladly, they were special people with privileges. They went backstage and each guy was doing their different, and some weird, pre-show routines. But everyone stopped after noticing Olivia and Priyanka.

— "We're so happy to see you!" — Joe expressed.

— "Yeah, we're so glad you could make it." — Kevin said.

— "We are super thrilled too." — Pri commented.

— "And you made my Paris dream come true, so thank you for that." — Liv mentioned.

— "No problem; anything for you." — Nick responded.

— "Well, we still have to get ready, but hope you enjoy and see you after the show." — Joe told them and left with Sophie.

— "I just got a wonderful deja vu." — Pri said.

— "Definitely!" — Liv agreed.

They walked around seeing how the Jonas Brothers got ready for the show. It was really funny, especially looking at Joe sprinting and screaming. And also getting slapped by Sophie, but their faces were the funniest part. At 6:55pm, all the girls and Frankie were escorted to their privileged area in the arena.

The show started and the energy could be felt everywhere at every second. Priyanka and Olivia were excited for their second show. They recorded some parts, and the six of them singing together. Alena and Valentina had some big headphones to lower the noise, but they were so happy to see their dad and uncles having the time of their lives. The Jonas Brothers did some old songs, some new, some requested. It was almost midnight and time to get going.

— "There's time for one more song guys." — Joe announced and the audience started to scream suggestions.

— "We know that there are many songs you would love to hear. But Nick is taking over this one." — Kevin explained and everyone cheered.

— "That's right. So tonight it's the last show from our tour sadly, but I wanted to finish it with a very special and new song. As you all know, on March I suffered a very dangerous accident and the rest is history. My family was really scared, but even after I woke up, there was this one person who was still suffering because of it. And even through the pain, she was still by my side. It's a miracle I finally could bring her to a concert. So I wrote this song for the love of my life, my girlfriend, Priyanka." — Nick expressed and the audience was cheering with love and Pri was shocked and blushing.

The J-Sisters and Liv were super excited. The audience was screaming for her to get on stage, but instead, Nick went to where she was.

— "What is happening?" — she asked him and he just laughed.

— "This song is called 'My Home' because that's what you are for me." — he added gaining a grin from her before singing the new song.

In only minutes, our world fell apart
With just five seconds, you broke down
And it hurts me to know I wasn't there
But even worse to know I caused the pain

At the moment I came back to life
You were the one by my side
No matter how many times they tried
You couldn't leave me for just some time

That's why you are my home
Where I feel safe, where I am loved
You stay there through ups and downs
Nothing else matters if you're around

You give me strength, you give me hope
You are my reason to wake up
You are why I'm signing now
Why I'm here opening my heart

You are always on my mind

You always have my back
To catch me if I fall
You've been there from day one
I will follow you through dark

That's why you are my home
Where I feel safe, where I am loved
You stay there through ups and downs
Nothing else matters if you're around

You give me strength, you give me hope
You are my reason to wake up
You are why I'm signing now
Why I'm here opening my heart

That's why you are my home
Where I feel safe, where I am loved
You stay there through ups and downs
Nothing else matters if you're around

You are always on my mind

My love for you can't be described
It's just too much to say tonight
But at least I can give it a try
Baby, you're my world, I love you with all my heart

— "Thanks for always being there for me even on the worst possible times. I love you so much, Priyanka." — Nick mentioned and everyone was loving the love.

Priyanka was speechless and tearing up a little. They were staring into each other's eyes, still reliving that whole moment over and over again. The audience was screaming: "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!". But they were just lost into each other's eyes. Suddenly, something happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 673 37
Alena never asked to be bullied, she never asked to be miserable, and she never asked for her life to suck, but will she get pushed too far? will she...
67.6K 637 13
Nick Jonas imagines. Message me or comment if you want one Your name: Setting: Ages: Simple plot: Currently working on new book
10.5K 400 50
finally, you and joe seem to have a good relationship. yes, there are bad days, but you know you're on the right track. now that you're his fiance, t...
237K 3.5K 80
Pippa Paige Jonas. The younger sister of Kevin, Joseph and Nicholas Jonas. Older sister to Franklin Jonas. She's two years under Nick. Follow Pippa o...