𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓣𝓻𝓮�...

Oleh pandaxpark

Le sequel to Finding Our Treasure~ Ft. A.C.E. :3 cuz lowkey became a choice so xD #ChoiceTiny Lebih Banyak

𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭
𝓐𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻
𝓓𝓪𝔃𝔃𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓤
𝓦𝓲𝓷
𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻1117
𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓤
𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓲𝔃𝓸𝓷
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 (𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮)
𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓽
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼
𝓢𝔂𝓶𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝓝𝓸.9 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭
𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓽. 2
𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓽. 3
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼
𝓘𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓘'𝓶 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮 (𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼)
𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓜𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮

75 3 0
Oleh pandaxpark

Sounds of conversation and laughter fill the air of the tavern as everyone enters inside its alcoholic fragranced interior.

"Everyone, find a table, Wooyoung, follow me." the captain orders them before they split.

The ATEEZ crew isn't here for fun and they aren't here to stay either. Tonight they plan on fulfilling Wooyoung's treasure. It isn't an easy one, but if this all works out, it can be. San points to a big empty table and they all take their seats there as they watch Wooyoung and Hongjoong take their seats at the bar. They're going to talk to the bartender there. There are many people here, mostly raggedy and suspicious-looking men. Out of all of them here, they're looking for one in particular. This man has the information they need to get them started on the path to Wooyoung's treasure.

"You guys think that Felix guy is here?" Jongho asks them all in a low voice to avoid being heard.

Seonghwa nods, "This is supposed to be his place to drink. He should be here, but we don't know what he looks like. The bartender knows all who enter here so that's why Hongjoong and Wooyoung are gonna talk to him. Hopefully, he'll want to cooperate."

"And, this Felix character is supposed to know where Wooyoung's father is?" Iridessa asks next.

"Supposedly. Just remember the ultimate plan. When we catch Wooyoung's father, we're gonna bring him back to Wooyoung's homeland and turn him in. He's safe here, but he's wanted where Wooyoung is from." San explains and she nods her head.

Wooyoung wants to bring his father to justice. That's his treasure. That's why they're here. That's why he joined the ATEEZ crew as the 7th member years ago.

*Flashback*

[Wooyoung's POV]

I smiled and placed my hands on my mother's shoulders, looking down at her embroidery hoop artwork.

"It's beautiful, mother! Is that you and me?" I asked her.

She looked up at me with a happy smile and nodded, "Yes, son! Do you like it? I've been working on this all week, but I think I'm almost finished it."

She pulled the needle from the other side of the white fabric then stops when the tan-colored string unwraps itself from the needle's tiny hole. Mother pouted seeing that she's used all the string and she stopped rocking in her rocking chair.

"Wooyoung, dear, can you go up to the attic and get me more tan-colored string? It should be in that big chest with the rest of my embroidery supplies."

"Yes mother!~ I'll be back!" I told her cutely then hurried to the steps that go up to the attic.

When I arrived, I held up the lantern I brought and began searching the room with its warm and bright light. I found the chest my mother described and I immediately bent down to open it. With the lantern, I searched for the string she needed within the various bundles of strings in a rainbow of colors. Once I found it, I took it out, closed the chest, and made my way out of the attic.

(A/n: Domestic Abuse warning! I'll let you know when it's safe again ^^)

As I came down the steps I heard the sound of my father talking to my mother. He must have just come home while I was upstairs.

"Waissting your time sewing up sshit again, aren't we, Vanessa?" he slurred. I knew from that, he was out drinking again.

I quietly looked behind the corner to see what was happening. My father snatched the embroidery hoop out of my mother's hands and he tossed it to the floor. My mother sat up in her chair in worry.

"You should stop that drinking out there so you don't come home and our son has to see you be like this."

My father scoffed and took a big drink out of the brown bottle in his hand. When he finished, he smashed it against the wall next to my mother's head making her scream out of fear.

He grabs my mother by her dress collar, "If I didn't come home all the time to an ill-mannered son and an ugly worthless bitch I wouldn't be out drinking so much!"

"Jason stop this!" My mother begged before he pulled her out of the rocking chair and threw her to the floor.

He approached her and kicked her in the stomach making her yell in pain. She begged him to stop but my father continued angrily kicking her. My own anger rose within me as I couldn't stand the sight anymore. I dropped the bundle of string and I ran over to them.

"Leave mother alone!!!" I yelled at my father and pulled him away from her.

Once away, I bent down next to my mother and got in front of her to protect her. I glared at my father and he returned the glare back at me. He pulled out a crumpled up piece of paper from his pants pocket and he unfolded it and showed it to me.

"You! Boy! You did this to me didn't you!!"

It was a wanted ad with his face and a reward underneath. He's right, I did do it. I knew my father was a bad man. I couldn't just sit back and watch and keep everything he does a secret. He hurts mother and I, he drinks, he gambles, he deals in illegal trade, I couldn't take it anymore. I told on him and they investigated him for a while, now, he's our town's most wanted and he's to be hanged for his crimes.

"Serves you right, you bastard!! Go turn yourself in or else I will!!"

My father crumples up the wanted ad and throws it to the floor. He marches up to me and grabs me by my shirt.

"How could you do that to your own father, boy?! You want me to die?! Do ya?!"

"You're not my father anymore." I spat in his face and he punches me across the face in response.

He throws me to the ground and makes his way to the front door.

"I'll never turn myself in and I'll never let you turn me either. You both have my word."

He opens the door and slams it shut, shaking the wall and making the picture frames fall and crash to the floor. I get up and quickly help my mother sit up.

(A/n; okay! Safe!~)

"Mother!! Are you alright?!"

"Yes, son. I'm alright. Thank you, back there."

I helped her stand back up and I gave her a confident smile, "Mother...I won't let him get away this time. I promise I'm gonna bring him to justice, for us, for you."

She cupped my cheek and smiled at me, "I know you will. Please, be careful my son."

"Will you be alright while I'm gone, mother?"

"Yes, my boy. Go and do what you need to do."

She kissed my forehead and we embraced tightly. I said goodbye to her then I ran out of the house and began to search for my father. I went to all his favorite places and yet, I couldn't find him at all. He couldn't have gone far, could he? If it was one thing I knew my father was good at doing, it was hiding. I threatened and talked to all his illegal friends, forcing them to tell me where he went but most of them truly had no clue...except one.

The man choked against my tight hold around his neck, "Yer a rough teen aren't ya?!"

"Where's Jung Jason?!" I asked him more forcefully this time.

"H-heard him say he's h-headed off this land t-to 'scape the law!"

I released the man from my chokehold and drop him to the ground. The ship port! He'll leave on a ship! I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to the town's ship port. Once I arrived, I looked around in hoping I spotted my father. While running, I collided with someone's body and both of us landed the dock floor.

"Oh!! Gosh, I'm so sorry!!" I quickly apologized and helped the young guy stand up.

He gave me a smile, showing some dimples and waves it off, "don't worry about it! Say, you sure are in a hurry though?"

"I'm looking for this man, have you seen him?!"

I showed the guy the wanted ad for my father and he inspected the picture. He perked up immediately after looking.

"Shiber me timbers!! I have!! He ran past me not too long ago! He went this way, follow me!!"

"Thank you so much!!"

The two of us ran in the direction he pointed to and we run to the end of the ship port. There was a large brown ship that was already sailing off, getting farther and farther away from the port.

"Is he on that ship?!" I ask him and he nods.

"I swear I saw him board there. He must be."

I groaned and buried my face in my hands, he's too far from my grasp now. The guy put his hands on my shoulders making me look back up at him.

"Hey! Don't give up! Listen, I want to help you. I'm a part of a pirate crew and we have a ship here. I could ask my captain if it's alright to go after that ship. Maybe we could get close enough to swing on board and get him!"

A small smile rose on my lips, feeling hope fill within me.

"I'm Choi San! What's your name?"

"Jung Wooyoung."

"Well then, let's catch your father, Wooyoung!"

I followed San onboard his ship and indeed we tried going after the ship. We took over the ship but when we searched the crew, my father was not on board. However, the captain of the ship was a friend of my father and he met with him before my father boarded another ship. We made him tell us where he's going and he told us that even my father doesn't know. He just knew he's going anywhere but here.

The ATEEZ crew and I arrived back on their ship and the frown never left my face, feeling discouraged again. How am I supposed to ever find my father now? The captain of the ship, Hongjoong, came up to me and smiled.

"You carry the biggest map in finding your father, you can't give up. I won't let you. We, won't let you."

I pulled the wanted ad out of my pocket and unfolded it, looking at the picture of my father. The captain was right, as long as I had this, I could still ask around where he is. At that moment, I decided to be a part of their crew as they were all kindly willing to help me. It's a long journey, but as long as I can bring my father to justice, it's one I'm willing to take.

*Flashback End*

Wooyoung's father has been going from one land to another, making it hard for many years to find him. Finally, today, the ATEEZ crew has a lead. They're now joined by Hongjoong and Wooyoung and the Felix guy at the table. Felix is a lot younger than everyone expected, around their age probably. He has freckles on his face, strong intimidating eyes, and soft-looking white locks.

"Jason Jung aye? You mates came to the right guy. I met him about a few days ago. He sailed in from Tortuga and he offered me and my mates some illegal drugs. Says his seller and him planned on setting up shop here soon."

Wooyoung sighs in disappointment then he sat up and looks at Felix, "So he's here. Where is he exactly?"

Felix takes a swig from his drink before putting it back down on the table and looking back at Wooyoung, "You sure got his eyes, mate. He told us that if we changed our minds, we could find him at that building just by the lighthouse."

"Thank you, Felix, for all the information!" Hongjoong tells him with a smile then slides him a bag of gold as requested.

"No problem! Good luck guys!"

The ATEEZ Crew leaves the tavern and begins making their way across town to where the building is. When they arrived there, they entered but no one was inside.

"We weren't set up, were we?" Mingi asks, putting his cutlass back in his scabbard.

"No...he definitely was here. This is my father's watch." Wooyoung says from the other side of the room, holding up a pocket watch.

"Let's stake out then. He's bound to come back here eventually. Split up! Outdoor team, San, Wooyoung, Seonghwa, and Dessa. You guys find a place to hide out and watch the front in case he comes back. Inside team, myself, Jongho, Yunho, and Yeosang. In case he breaks in through the house, we got him. Everyone got it?"

"Aye! Aye! Captain!" Everyone says before splitting up into their teams.

Iridessa exits the house with Seonghwa, Wooyoung, and San and they take shelter behind the tree near the house.

She beams excitedly, "I think this is my first stakeout with you three, this will be fun! Woosanhwa!"

Wooyoung and San burst out into laughter and Seonghwa pouted.

Wooyoung looks up from laughter, "Dessa who told you we were Woosanhwa?!"

"I told her!!" Seonghwa tells them and they continue laughing.

"You will never be included, hyung." San laughs and pats Seonghwa's shoulder.

Iridessa rolls her eyes and chuckles at their dorkiness, "Oh quit bullying Seonghwa you two! Let's pay attention!"

They watch the entrance of the small building waiting for Wooyoung's father to return. It took a few hours but thankfully they made the wait interesting and fun. After about 5 hours, they finally saw him approach the entrance.

Seonghwa holds the three back, "On my signal, we grab him. One...two...now!!"

Wooyoung is the fastest out of them to tackle the man on the ground. Iridessa quickly opens the door and alerts the rest inside that they caught him. They all tied up the man and double-check with Wooyoung to make sure it was him.

"Yeah...it's him," Wooyoung tells them, glaring at the man.

The man looks up at Wooyoung with a scoff, "so, my little boy finally caught me."

Wooyoung grabs the sack bag and puts it over his head, "I'm not your little boy anymore, you bastard. Let's take him back guys."

--------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later...

"Is Wooyoung back yet?" Iridessa asks Yeosang who is busy painting the steering wheel with his cute hehetmon characters, putting little pirate hats on them.

He continues painting, focusing on the strokes, "Oh, he should be here soon. He told us he'd be back by sundown. He's just finishing catching up with his mother."

Iridessa nods and looks to the setting sun in the warm-colored sky. It's been a few weeks since they caught Wooyoung's father and return back to Wooyoung's homeland. They all turned him in and he received his sentence. Wooyoung caught up with his mother for a few days and he's told us today is his last day. They can only imagine how peaceful Wooyoung and his mother now feel after that man got what he deserved. Wooyoung finally got his treasure, he got justice.

"HEY GUYS I'M BAAAACCCCKKKK!!!! DID YOU GUYS MISS MEEEEEE!?!?!?"

Yeosang and Iridessa laugh at the familiar loud voice and they head down to the deck to meet up with the loud boy. The rest of the crew met up with them as well as they all greet Wooyoung with smiles and hugs.

"So! We're done now, right, Woo? You got your treasure?" Yunho asks him excitedly.

Wooyoung grins, "Yes! Gosh, finally!! Thank you all so much! I really couldn't have done it without you all. I think I can actually get a good sleep for once knowing he's gone and my mother is well and okay."

Hongjoong pats his back, "That's great, Woo! We're glad we could help."

"What's in the basket?!" San asks him and Wooyoung opens it.

"My mom made her delicious cakes and she wants me to share them with you all as a thank you."

Everyone looks at the different colored cakes in the basket in awe and Wooyoung lets everyone take a piece. This little celebration is definitely a great way to end Wooyoung's treasure hunt.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

231K 6.6K 39
[complete] ateez imagines + request (no smut tho) (No longer on hiatus, will be making a second book)
143K 6K 38
"you almost had me, but capturing the pirate queen isn't that easy." "then i'll just have to capture your heart." a mystery/romance au story ft. ateez
152K 6.3K 41
a prince, a fearless girl, and a group of pirates. what can go wrong?
155K 2.1K 73
just reactions and preferences 🤷‍♀️ requests : not open (will be closed for a little while)